the life of Davina Mccall<3

By isabellaxhale

Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall an... More

𝟎𝟎, cast moodboards
season 1| wolf moon
season 1 | second chance at first line
season 1 | magic bullet
season one | the tell
season 1 | heart monitor
season 1 | night school
season 1 | lunatic
season 1 | Wolf's Bane

season 1 | pack mentality

374 8 0
By isabellaxhale

I love sleeping and I love scotty until he is shaking me awake before my alarm even goes off and is shouting at me to get out of bed because he has something he needs to talk to me and stiles about. I finally get up and dressed for school offering Scott a ride to school, but he decides to bike. Once we get to school scotty explains about his dream last night where he attacked Allison in a school bus.

Walking into school Stiles says, "so you killed her?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles says " Usually ends a little bit different tho."

I slap the back of stiles head while Scott responds "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"agreed share that much information with me again and I will kill you"

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though." Stiles starts to say before Scott cuts him off

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not" stiles starts before I cut him off "Yeah, that's totally it."

"Hey, come on Scott, it's gonna be fine alright?" I say

"Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"well he has me" I insist

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"again you have me."

"Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"you guys did that not me."

"not the point vina"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus it felt so real."

"how real?" I ask

"like it actually happened"

"I think it did scotty"

Next thing I know me, and stiles are following after Scott who is frantically texting and calling Allison.

"she's probably fine" stiles is trying to calm Scott

"She's not answering my texts, guys."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay?"

In the process of looking for Allison Scott punches someone's locker before we continue our search. Turning the corner only to walk into the person were looking for knocking her books to the floor. I crush her in a hug before leaving for class. Leaving behind a very confused Allison.
————————-lunch————————————
I arrive at Scott and stiles table with Allison and Lydia. Lydia sitting to the left of Scott while I sit opposite her to the left of Danny stiles on his right and Allison on the other side of Scott.

"figure what out?" Lydia asks

"just uh homework." Scott replies

"why are they sitting with us" stiles asks and me and Scott just shrug in response.

Jackson finally arrives at the table telling the random jock at the end of the table "get up"

"why don't you ever ask Danny to get up?" said random jock asks

Danny answers "because I don't stare at his girlfriends and her best friends coin slots." Me and Lydia smile at him in response while Scott and Stiles glare at this random dude.

"So I heard they say its some type of animal. Probably a cougar." Danny says

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson says

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia says and I smile at her proudly before I frown when she asks "Isn't it?"

"Who cares? The guys probably some homeless tweeker who was gonna die anyway."

I give him a warning look.

"Actually" Stiles says "I just found out who it is. Check it out."

He holds up his phone to show us all the video.

"the sheriff's department won't speculate on details but confirmed the victim Garrison Myers did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

"I know this guy." Scott says.

"you do?" me and Allison ask

"yeah when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad and Davina, he was the driver."

"can we talk about something slightly more fun please? Like, oh! Where are we going tonight?" Lydia asks

Scott and Allison turn to Lydia both of there faces screaming wtf.

"you said you and Scott are hanging out tonight, right?"

"um...we were thinking of what we were gonna do" Allison says

"well, I am not sitting at home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the five of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun" Lydia says

Me, Scott and Allison share a nervous look

"five? No I don't think so. I have a date with the vampire diaries and crème egg ice cream."

"boooring please davinaa"

"not happening but I promise i'll make it up to you"

"you better"

"hanging out? Like the four of us?" Scott switches back the conversation "Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?"

"Yeah, I guess...sounds fun." Allison says

"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork."

"I'll do it" I joked

Lydia took the fork away soon after that.

"How about bowling? You love to bowl."

"Yeah, with actual competition like Davina who isn't coming"

"How do you know were not actual competition?" Allison challenges "You can bowl right?"

"sort of" Scott says

"is it sort of or yes?"

"Yes. In fact, i'm a great bowler." Scott lies

"You're a terrible bowler" me and stiles say in unison walking beside Scott

"I know! I'm such an idiot" Scott says

"God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing. And then out of nowhere comes that phrase." Stiles rambles

"hang out?

"You don't hang out with hot girls, okay? It's like death."

"I think i'm pretty hot thank u very much." I interrupt

"Okay but your my sister Davina. Once its hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy or I didn't."

"I don't think Danny likes me very much." Stiles starts his own conversation

"I ask Allison on a date and now were hanging out."

"I think Derek's got very attractive."

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?"

"Do you think i'm attractive to Derek?"

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now i'm gonna be late for work"

"Wait, Scott, you didn't... Am I attractive to gay guy? You didn't answer my question....Davina?"

"I'm not answering that" I say walking away

——————————————————————-

"Sorry. Sorry." Me and Scott say walking into the clinic

"You're all of two minutes late."

"We just don't want you to think were slacking." Scott says

"Scott, Davina I guarantee you, you're two of the least slacking kids in this town."

Scott tenses when he sees sheriff stillinski

"Hey, I see somebody's ready to get their stitches out." Deaton says

"Hey there, Scott Davina. You staying out of trouble?"

"You know it." I respond while Scott mumbles a yeah.

I zone out of the conversation until Scotts voice snaps me out of it "Wolves have memories?"

"Longer-term memories, yes. If associated with a primal drive" Deaton responds

After work Scott goes to the hospital while I go home to have a nap.

——————————————————————

Scotts POV

After I went to Derek's house I called stiles to pick me up so we could go to the school bus.

"Have you called Davina?" I ask

"Yeah I have. Multiple times actually but she didn't answer" stiles says

"she's probably napping as usual." I say before getting out of the jeep

"Hey, no, just me. Someone needs to keep watch." I say

"How come i'm always the guy keeping watch?

"Because there's only two of us."

"Okay, whys it starting to feel like you're batman and i'm robin? I don't want to be robin all of the time."

"Nobody's batman and robin any of the time." I say starting to get frustrated

"Not even some of the time?"

"Just stay here!"

"Oh, my god! Fine."

I then go and check the bus running back to the jeep when Stiles honks the horn of the jeep.

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Did it work? Did you remember?"

"Yeah, I was there last night. And the blood, a lot of it was mine." I say

"So you did attack him?"

"No. I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine. It was Derek."

"What about the driver?"

"I think I was actually trying to protect him."

"Wait, why would Derek help you remember he attacked the driver?"

"That's what I don't get. Its got to be a pack thing. What do you mean? Like an initiation. You do the kill together."

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience." I say sarcastically

"But you didn't do it which means you're not a killer. And it also means that..."

"I can go out with Allison."

"I was gonna say it means you won't kill me or possibly Davina"

"Oh, yeah that too"
————————————————————

I was rudely awoken by the sound of my phone ringing and I don't even check the caller ID before answering the phone.

"what the hell do you want?"

"well that's no way to greet your best friend"

"oh hi der, what do you want."

"your brother was just here ."

"what has he done now" I sigh

"accused me of killing the bus driver and being the werewolf that bit him."

"of course and what else"

"we may have got into a fight and I also ran into Chris argent he still does not like me."

"who can blame him your so broody" I teased

"oh ha ha your hilarious."

"you know you love me, night" I mumble falling back asleep.

"you know I do...goodnight V."

A/N: I finally finished this chapter i'm sorry it took so long

we have a little bit of derek and davina this chapter
I hope you guys enjoy it. bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 94.9K 41
"You do realize that I'm supposed to tell you when you're throwing yourself into a dangerous situation and that doing this will probably get you kill...
69.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
161K 2.8K 31
~only evil can punish evil~ Nina Hale never asked to be thrown into a bank vault in the very town that murdered her family. She wanted a fresh start...
3K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...