𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 (C...

By miafrmdawic

𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
announcement ( read ).
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
new book

20.

13.1K 714 639
By miafrmdawic

JULIAN BLACK |JU|

same night
10:15 pm

"so you still ain't gone talk?" Ju asked playing with Tru.

"ain't much to say" She shrugged.

"it is Cece 8 months pregnant stressing tryna figure out when you coming back" He mugged her.

this was the most serious she had seen Ju.

"pregnant? she didn't tell me she was pregnant" Te'lani mumbled.

"she was coming to then she saw you wasn't there, you don't do shit like that especially to her the fuck did you think a note was gone do for her ?" Ju snapped.

"Julian you don't understand why I left" Te'lani shook her head.

"that's why I came to understand why you left all of us and took my brother son"

Te'lani scoffed walking to her room.

"hmm" she handed him the folder.

Ju handed her Tru who was babbling.

"damn" Ju mumbled looking at the pictures.

"that's why I really left. you know I wouldn't leave her for nothing that's to much to handle"

"nah this ain't making sense he ain't had nothing but love for Mama B" Ju said.

all of the messages didn't sit right with him.

"well that shows different my mother died because of him" Te'lani shook her head.

"we gone figure this shit out but you gotta come back, Cece been depressed since you left"

Te'lani sighed, if she did go back she would have to stay away from Murda.

"i'll come back but I don't wanna be around Murda"

"what about his son?" Ju asked.

"he can see him but you have to be around!" she said sternly.

"ight Te but we gotta talk to em about this shit too" Ju told her.

"we will but not now, i'll go pack" Te said walking to her room.

"yo' mama really believed this shit?" Ju asked Tru who started smiling.

JESSIE BANKS

"you really think framing my son was the best idea ? why couldn't we use one of Tobias friends ?" Jessie questioned Damion.

Nobody knew except Jessie and Damion that she had another son.

Tobias twin to be exact.

When she had both of them she knew she wouldn't be able to handle two babies so she gave one to her mother and made sure she hid him away.

Now she finally brung him out to the world and it wasn't for anything good.

She didn't want too at first but Damion convinced her knowing there wasn't one thing she wouldn't do for him.

"we used your son to hurt Te'lani like her mother hurt me" Damion smirked.

Damion was, Te'lani's father.

He left a few years back and ever since he had been plotting on Brittany.

"why do you even care about her still? she's dead!" Jessie stomped her feet.

she was down for helping her man, do some illegal stuff but she couldn't understand why he was so stuck on Brittany.

"because she cheated on me and lied about Te'lani being mines, that's why" Damion harshly said.

Jessie shook her head and him Te'lani actually shared the same features so she didn't understand why he thought she wasn't his.

"ok Damion" Jessie mumbled lowly.

"you know what to do next right?" Damion grabbed her face making her look at him.

"yes , yes I do" Jessie nodded grabbing her gun.

{ NO, Damion is not Tobias or his brothers father. Jessie had just been messing with him since he left Brittany}

TOBIAS MONROE

"i got something to show y'all" Ju said walking into the house.

"what?" everybody asked at once.

he walked back outside and grabbed Tru's car seat and grabbed him out of it.

"omg" Cece smiled standing up.

"nephew got her big ass moving on her own" Rod laughed.

Murda hopped up and walked over grabbing Tru out of his arms.

Tru grabbed Murda's face and started slapping him gently.

"I missed you too" Murda laughed at him babbling.

Melissa stood there watching waiting for Murda to bring him over.

"so do that mean Te is back?" Cece asked Ju.

he nodded his head and handed her a piece of paper.

"i'll be back" Cece stood up practically running out the house.

"her big ass ain't never moved that fast" Ju, Rod and Wes said at the same time.

"can I hold him?" Melissa asked looking at Tru.

"nah" Murda shook his head.

"where you find Te at?" Murda asked Ju.

"Atlanta y'all know my mama live out there and i had saw her with Tru so I followed her dumb ass home, and told her come back and she did" Ju shrugged.

"she say why she left?" Wes asked.

Ju shook his head, everybody had questions for Te.

"nah she didn't I asked but she didn't tell she came back because she wanted Murda to be in Tru's life"

"so why can't she bring him around?" Melissa asked.

"because she don't want to, stay in the side character spot" Ju bucked at her.

Melissa sunk down in her seat shutting up.

Murda looked at Ju and knew it was more to it.

but at the moment he didn't care he just wanted to spend time with his son.

thoughts?
suggestions?
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.3K 38
Really juicy so read 💗🤪!
37.9K 2.2K 36
"𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉' 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐀
727K 25.9K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
1.5M 73K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...