Harry Potter Fanfiction [Evan...

Autorstwa MrGreenJay

After his third year at hogwarts Harry James Potter Descovers some things about himself and his family and no... Więcej

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]

[Chapter 3]

13 2 0
Autorstwa MrGreenJay

Harry has been with the Weasley's for a week and things have been alright as Sirius has been teaching him the best he could since they didn't have the same enchantments they did under private drive that prevented the ministry from finding out. However that was only to the public weasleys as Sirius and Harry snuck out at night and preformed magic as the system detects magic near the person but with the location it could be said to be an adult which was one advantage they took.

They haven't gotten his forth year books yet but Sirius was revising some of the third year books and Harry has been reading the runes books for third year that Hermione still had so he could catch up.

For sleeping however their Room was located on the second floor behind a door with a golden handle which upon entering showed a studio apartment with two beds, a private washroom, a parcel kitchen which had some snacks and a minifridge, and they had the balcony which was a view of a reef which was nice to look at.

Ron over the last week has been a bugger as he has been attempting to distract harry with Chess or Flying on brooms which harry indulged in a little but didn't wish to waist his time and Hermione has been studying with him and helping him with some of the runes. 

Currently however Harry was inside of His and Sirius's Room alone looking at his mother's trunk as he was still scared to look inside of it and only the other day did he tell Hermione about it and asked her to be their with him as she couple probably make sense of it which Hermione agreed and would be in his room in a few minutes as she was in the bath. Harry was Dressed in a tank top and Jeans as he didn't have to hide his scratches from the Weasleys and bill told him he'd take him to get some cover up tattoos in Nocturn which was suspicious for harry but Bill reassured it would do good to cover them and Sirius said he'd come as well though in padfoot form.

As he sat their mulling over the trunk the door to the room opened and their was a knock which he looked to see Hermione.

"I'm done harry mind if I come in?", Hermione asked which harry waved her in to which hermione entered wearing a tank top herself though her's was pink and she wore blue jeans unlike harry's Green tanktop and brown jeans. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she sat down next to harry on his bed which was a bit embarrassing but it was alright.

Looking at the Trunk Hermione saw it said Harry's mother's name but also had runes lining the Lid and bottom which showed some depth in Lily Potter's knowledge.

"Are you exited Harry as this is your mother's meaning you have something of her's with you", Hermione asked him which Harry nodded before taking in a breath.

"I am happy but I'm a bit scared as it belonged to my mum and I don't want to break anything", Harry told her which Hermione smiled and rubbed his back.

"It's alright Harry besides I'm sure she'd want you to have this and remember your a wizard so a simple reparing spell should work fine", Hermione told him which Harry was feeling soothed by her hand and her words but also the sent she was giving off. It was like Strawberries and Vanillah which must be her shampoo or soap but either way she smelt good.

Being calmed down he nodded to her before grabbing the pocket knife Sirius gave him and cut his finger which he winger in pain but with it cut he pressed the blood to the lock causing it to begin to open and with a few clicks and the straps snapping over a key was formed from blood, Silver, and Magis which surprised the both of them. 

"Blood Magic I never expected your mother to use a borderline Dark art Harry...I mean it's not dark but it's more in the realm of Gray but still leans towards the dark as some spells within blood magic are classified as dark but this seems to be a middle class spell", Hermione commented and explained in a calm tone which Harry chuckled a little bit before taking the key and opened the trunk completely and inside they saw a bunch of hand made note books, some Wood carving sets, Muggle tools which seemed to have ruins built into them, along with an assortment of metals and Gems which surprised the both of them as this looked to be a pretty interesting assortment of things to have in a trunk. 

However seeing the note books Harry Picked up two of them and handed one to hermione who looked exited to read it though when she read the title she rose a brow.

"Magical Research book two....What does yours say Harry?", Hermione asked curiously which Harry in returned showed her it was the first book.

"Sirius did mention my mom was researching mutlible fields and from the table of contents mine seems to be spells. What about yours?", Harry replied and asked Her which hermione opend her's and looked at the table of contents.

"Mine is on Potions", Hermione told him which harry nodded and put the book aside and grabbed number three and saw it was on Magical Technology which did catch his intrest but number four was on wandlore and their was even a professional book within the case which harry saw another compartment.

"Seems I'll be busy for the upcoming time", Harry said before he began to read one of the books and Hermione joined in with both of them being interested in Lily's research. It was also fascinating that Harry's Mother would think of these things as from the looks of it she was well organized and seemed to add good details which reminded Harry of hermione in some aspects though the handwriting was different.

[Two Hours later]
After about a couple of hours of reading Both harry and Hermione left his room after hearing molly call everyone down for Lunch. Now they were coming down and when they got their they saw Sirius dressed in a biker's outfit which included a leather jacket which showed that Sirius loved his fun despite him being thirty four he was still kicking and got more along with the younger crowd.

Lunch seemed to be a hardy Soup which Harry and Hermione didn't mind as they sat down with Harry sitting next to Sirius and Hermione sitting next to Harry. When Ron came down from his room a minute later he was dressed lazily with a small stain on his shirt meaning he just rolled out of bed when they were called which wasn't nice as everyone else was dressed and it was twelve O clock how lazy to sleep in until then.

Molly Portioned out the soup to everyone which once they had it they dug in though Harry saw Sirius adding Hotsauce to his soup.

"Sirius were you hiding that up your sleeve", Harry asked which Sirius Smirked as he added more into his soup.

"Of course not...I taped it under the table last night while everyone was sleeping heck check under your spot", Sirius told him which Harry reached under and felt the bottle which made him shake his head with a smile and took out what looked to be a home made hotsause which Sirius made since the man liked his spicy food. Molly seeing this however did look a bit offended.

"Sirius Black what are you doing you don't know if Harry can handle that sort of thing and why do you feel the need to add it to my soup you could have just said you didn't like it", Molly told him which Sirius just added more to which harry added some to his own as well.

"The soup is good Molly but a little bit of Spice wouldn't hurt and for your information harry loves spicy food meaning he's got Lily's Tastebuds", Sirius said with a smile but Molly only looked at Sirius's soup which used to be a normal colourful palet but now was vary much red and harry's wasn't that far off.

"Don't come complaining to me when you two have Rashes on your tooshies later then", Molly Replied before she went back to eating her soup which Sirius Barked a laugh which harry did the same though the twins looked under and each of them pulled out hot sauce which caused the rest of them to look and it seemd Sirius put sauce at every spot.

"Oh Did you put Hot sauce under all of the seats Sirius", Bill asked which the man who had a spoon full of soup swallowed it and nodded.

"Yeah thought to give a gift and besides I actually have a spice Garden in our little room though once were at hogwarts I'll probly be spending more time in the shrieking shack", Sirius told them which everyone looked at him gobsmacked well all but harry who knew of this.

"Sirius isn't that a little bit dangerous I mean the Ministry is still looking for you and if your caught what do you think would happen to you as Fudge Desided to listen to snape rather then Harry, myself, and Ron", Hermione commented which Sirius smirked at her.

"Lets just say that their is more to the shrieking shack then you realise and we plan to fix it up and put a few charms on it to ward off people and to keep them from seeing me if I want to be outside. Also remember who created the Original Map and I happen to have made Copies Using the Marauders Notes", Sirius told her as he pulled out Two much cleaner Versions of the Marauders map which he handed to the Twins who got big grins on their faces.

"You made more""And we have our own""Is it the same password", Twins said which Sirius nodded.

"Of course but your maps have your names on them and they should be good as it will show the locations of the other maps...Their also written on simular parchment but also they will  glow in the dark since I got a hold on some glow in the dark Muggle Ink which I modified to take in light no mater how much", Sirius told the two of them which the twins looked exited while everyone else looked confused well other then those who knew of the map before hand.

"Um What does the map do Mr. Black it sounds like it's fascinating", Arthur asked sounding a bit interested when he heard the word muggle which Sirius Smirked and handed the Original To arthur.

"Just point your wand and say 'I solemnly Sware I am up to no good' to which the map will reveal itself", Sirius told him which Arthur nodded and took out his wand which Bill, Charlie, and Ginny leaned into look.

"I Solemnly Sware I am up to no good", Arthur said which when he did the Red Ink Appeared which made them surprised.

"Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map", Ginny Read out before Arthur Began to unfold it which when they did they saw it was an entire map of Hogwarts.

"Wait a map of hogwarts...Why do I get a feeling their's more to it", Bill said which Sirius smirked as Bill was onto something.

"If you'd Really like to know This isn't just any old Map of hogwarts no it shows the passwords to common rooms an secret Passages, Where said passages and Commponrooms are, and most importantly once you step foot onto the grounds no matter if your an animagus, Under polyjuice, or all the above you will show on the map which means it shows everyone whoever is on the grounds live and where they are", Sirius explained which Made them all wide eye though Molly didn't look to pleased though Arthur was also amazed along with Bill.

"This is some impressive work of Enchantments. Though their could be some improvements like using a more durable writing sheet that isn't Parchment", Bill commented which Sirius nodded.

"Yes that would be best that's why I hope one day to find Lily's research as she was looking for a better way to make a better map using Muggle therories and enchantments", Sirius said dropping the hint to harry and Hermione who both realised he knew they were in the room together which made sense but still it also meant Harry's mother helped with the original map some what even though she hated James Potter for the longest time.

After some conversations and lunch however Harry Rushed back to room where he went to look through the book he saw on muggle tools and enchantments as if anything it would be in their. Hermione soon followed to which Harry asked her to see if their was anything else in the trunk that were muggle.

As they looked Harry soon found something that looked a bit more interesting for the time as it had a green check mark and would be good.

"Tele Snitch...Hermione is their a snitch in their?", Harry asked which hermione looked at him oddly before looking and shaking her head.

"No Their's no snitches why did you find something?", Hermione asked which Harry nodded.

"Yeah and it should be good as I have my silver snitch and this will allow for Sirius to watch the Quiddich world cup though we'll have to modify the snitch to turn invisible and connected with my Glasses and a tele", Harry told her which hermione was confused and crawled over to look and when she began to read she was surprised.

"Oh my gosh this is some advanced Runes harry not to mention the enchantments would take a bit to put on all three though I don't think Modifying your glasses is a good Idea I mean their your glasses and it says you have to carv the runes into the lens", hermione replied with consern as harry only had one pair of Glasses to which Harry looked now perplexed as he only did have a single pair.

"I guess I'll have to go and get another pair while were in nocturn ally which reminds me I need to pierce my ear as their is also an erring attachment so Sirius can hear", Harry told her pointing to where it said earing for hearing which Made Hermione smile a little bit as that was a bit much but an earing wouldn't look to bad on him.

"Then Lets go today as I need to get my school supplies oh and here our letters came as soon as you left", Hermione told him before showing Harry his letter which he smiled and opened it to find his list which also included something odd.

"Dress robes what do we need dress robes for?", Harry asked as hermione opened her's which she also raised a brow.

"Mine says dress...Maybe their's some sort of Formal event happening this year I mean I felt this year may be different but that was just a gut feeling and no fourth year in gryffindor before has mentioned a Formal event", Hermione replied which harry nodded but took out a pen ans scribbled out the dress robes and wrote down Suit.

"Like bloody hell I'm wearing Dress robes to a formal event and suit would be cheaper if we shop for them in muggle London", Harry told her which Hermione had to agree since due to the exchange rate getting Formal attire would be better to get in the muggle world.

"Alright then well lets get down and ask bill if we can go which I will tell you harry be careful in nocturn ally I don't care if your going to a trusted place you know it's a dark place", Hermione told him which harry agreed before the two of them went back down stairs where they saw Bill waiting for them.

"Wondering when you two would be done now lets get going as Padfoot and charlie are waiting in the car", Bill told them which both teens were surprised he was ready but listened and walked outside where they saw Sirius in the back seat and Charlie in the passenger side. 

Both harry and Hermione got in which when they did Sirius laid down and rested his head on Harry's lap which Harry shook his head in amusement but before anyting Bill tossed him an old brown jacket which looked clean.

"Best to cover those marks as people will freak out if the boy who lived had them", Bill told him which harry sighed and slipped on the jacket while Hermione had to agree as the scratch was more like a gash that didn't heal right heck it wasn't even fully healed and still looked mean.

"Also we'll be doing the shopping first but we'll have to stop to get your guys funds and also Sirius Mentioned that since your fourteen and the last potter you can take up your lords ring", Charlie said as bill started the car and took off which left both harry and Hermione confused.

"Wait Lords Ring what's that and what are you talking about?", Harry asked the two of them which Hermione would like to know as well which it seemed Sirius looked a bit alerted though Charlie looked back.

"Hold on Harry do you not know about your heritage or about the fact your from the second riches family in the wizarding world", Charlie asked which Harry blinked in confusion as when hearing this it was like something was slapping him in the face.

"Um Charlie what are you talking about how can I be rich My vault had a lot of gold and stuff but that seems like it will barely last me through the school year", Harry asked but Charlie looked more surprised along with bill.

"Harry the Potter Family are Desendants of Godric Gryffindor not to mention their innovations in the magical world mainly in light spells. But you should find your family tree in the Ministry of Magic but as a curse breaker I studied the Most Noble and Most Aincent Families and Harry your family Tree is almost as strong as the blacks though you are the first half blood in the potter family just to let you know but other then that you have the main potter family vault which is one of the biggest vaults in Gringotts", Bill explained which both harry and Hermione were shocked to hear about this and this got Harry to look at Sirius who in turn knowing they couldn't be seen turned back to human form.

"Sorry for not telling you Harry I thought you knew but it seems that was hidden from conversation", Sirius apologised which Harry was shocked more so to hear this was real.

"Wait hold On then wait what vault have I been using to make me think I wasn't going to be able to afford things I wanded rather then needed", Harry asked which Sirius sighed.

"That would be your Trust Vault Harry and it restocks every year on your birthday meaning you can take out as much as you want even leaving it down to a couple of galleons as from what I remember with it being the same vault that James and I used it held Five hundred Thousand Galleons for you to use in the year but the origiunal plan for it was for five children at a time so each child normally would have to only take out a hundred thousand and the eldest minor would be their birthday it restocked on", sirius explained to him which Harry Gasped as he knew their was a lot of Galleons but five hundred thousand for just a year.

"Wait but Five hundred Thousand Galleons...how rich is the potter family", Hermione asked which Sirius chuckled.

"Oh vary Vary Vary Rich though their only second just behind the Black Family and just ahead of the Lestranges so yeah if Harry wanted to he could convert a good portion and buy a good flat in muggle london or a house which I'd recromend as most of the potter's properties were sold off since no one lived in them but the Oldest being Potter Manor but also the newest one being Godrics H-Hollow...That's where October thirty first happened", Sirius said now sounding upset which was quickly understood. Hermione felt bad for asking about the money as she didn't care as that was Harry's money and he deserved something good in his life but still she got Sirius to talk about that night.

"Maybe you should turn into padfoot and wait in the car while the rest of us shop", Harry suggested seeing how hurt sirius was which harry himself was hurt about that night as well but he was trying not to focus on that as he always had to hold his strength up. Sirius Listening turned back into padfoot and laid his head on Harry's lap to which despite knowing Sirius was a man inside he was still a dog so Harry pet his head as Sirius took a big hit when losing James.

[London]
They soon arrived to the leaky Cauldron and Bill Parked infront of the shop before everyone got out well all but Sirius who laid in the car with the window partially down as to not get him taken by animal control. Getting out Harry stretched his limbs due to being confined to a car for the last bit which he wasn't the only one as Hermione was doing the same though to a less extent since she was used to sitting down for a long time due to her being a bookworm.

After Stretching they all entered the leaky Cauldron which seemed to be partially packed with older patrons which was probably due to them being grandparents or something. Tom who was washing a cup noticed the group and instantly recognised Harry Potter.

"Ah Harry Potter and company are you four getting your school supplies", Tom greeted them which it seemed the older patrons caught wind and looked to see the boy who lived. Harry internally cursed but sighed outwardly.

"Yeah and a few other things we'll probably be back later for some butterbeers so keep some on hand", Harry said which Tom nodded and waved his wand which the door to the back opened showing in Harry's opinion he was just another person who would bother him. However the small group of four quickly moved to the back area and the door behind them closed once they were their.

Harry looking up saw Bill and Charlie grinning and looking at him with matching amused Grins on their faces. This of course made Harry blush in embarrassment while Hermione giggled which did make his blush now change and go deeper as Hermione had a cute laugh....wait what!.

This was different as harry has never been interested in girls before. He did think Ginny was cute but she was Ron's sister and personally he wasn't a fan of red hair due to it reminding him to much of his mother's image. As for Hermione though people thought she was a plain buck toothed, bushy haired book worm but Harry could see how beautiful she was and internally and externally didn't care about the teeth or hair as she was still Hermione.

"You two don't have to be looking so amused you know I hate this stupid fame thing", Harry said as it was true though it was more like he despised it due to the fame coming from his parent's deaths. Sure if he was able to tell his story of his adventures he'd like the fame of that as at least it wasn't Derived from the sacrifices of his parents. But he wanted minimal fame not the savior of the wizarding world fame heck he'd rather live a quiet life.

"Yeah we know but it's fun to tease you", Charlie told him before pulling out his wand and imputing the passcode into the brick wall which as per usual opened up to Diagon which seemed to be a little more packed and a bit decorated for the World cup which was up and coming. Though their was also some last minute shoppers out as Hogwarts students come every year and a new batch would be joining again.

All of them made sure to stay close and began their walk towards the bank to make a withdrawl which luckily Harry's gotten his key from Mrs. Weasley who he forgot to get it from but he wasn't going to let it out of his sights as sure he trusted the woman but he didn't trust ron as much as he could snake it off and use the floo to take out some money.

As they walked through the ally Some people stopped and stared towards harry which probaly was due to everyone now knowing what he dam looks like due to the paper last year when Snape gave a fake story on how he Harry james Potter was put under a confundus charm to say what he said. Harry planned to prank snape ten fold and find a way to clear Sirius's name as more then anything harry wanted Sirius to live a good life and hopefully find someone he could love and have a child of his own. He also wanted to see snape be punished for being petty enough to not help or not ask for questions heck he could have suggester vetriserum which would give the truth no matter what charm.

Eventually the small group got to the bank and entered were they could see their was a fair bit of goblins out working on some documentation as per usual but the group didn't pay to much mind as they walked over towards the head teller as Harry was a high prised and valued customer due to his family's influence and wealth. Getting to the teller desk Harry Rung the bell alerting the Goblin.

"Yes what is it you want Human boy", the goblin asked Rudely as he looked at Harry but the teen just sighed.

"I'm sorry for being an inconvinance but I'd like to speak to who ever is in charge of the Potter Family Finances within Gringotts as I am the last of my family and wish to take up lordship of the potter family", Harry told the goblin remembering what Bill told him to say when he came around as Bill himself learned this just in case due to him being next in line to be the lord of the weasley family though they were a much lower rank then harry. The goblin however hearing this sneered at the boy and looked at his scar and body before he reached into a drawer and put down a black piece of paper with a glowing Red symbol at the top.

"Two Drops of blood on the Gringotts Crest so we can confirm you are who you say you are", The goblin told him which harry was a bit surprised that this was a bit smooth but complied and took out the pocket knife Sirius gave him and pricked his finger before allowing two drops of his blood to hit the symbol which absorbed it. Once Absorbed the goblin took the paper and began to read it.

After some surprised looks on his face and a nodd he seemed to take on a some what softer face for what is considered a goblin as he grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote something on it before throwing it into the air which caused the thing to turn into a paper airplane and fly off backwards into the bank.

"The potter Family Manager Ragnok will be ready for you I'm sure Mr. Weasley knows where is office is", The goblin told them which Bill nodded and put his hand on harry's arm.

"Come on Harry I'll take you but the rest of us will be waiting outside as meetings between goblins and their customers are vary confidential especially when it comes to Most noble and most ancient families like the potters", Bill told him which Harry nodded and followed bill while Charlie took Hermione towards another goblin so she could get some muggle currency changed to magical currency since she didn't have a vault and their wasn't a form of helping program for muggleborns.

[Ragnok's office]
When they got to the office Bill knocked on the door which when they heard a come in Bill opened the door and harry walked in. The office had a large desk with some gold lining the edges, some comfortable looking Muggle office chairs, a bunch of fileing cabinets, the emblem for the gringotts curse breakers and gringotts itself. However their was also the emblem for the Potter family if harry could guess well due to being able to read the word potter easily. 

Sitting behind the desk was an old looking goblin with long dirty blond hair, a long beard, Glasses, and dressed in a nice suit.

"Mr. Harry James Potter welcome to my office please have a seat", The goblin told him in a deep deep voice to which harry walked over to the gestered chairs and took a seat while Ragnok took out the black parchment in his hands.

"Now then Mr. Potter I assume your here about the lordship you are able to take up as was written by the head goblin who checked you in for this unscedualed appointment", The goiblin asked to which Harry nodded in return.

"Yes sir I was just made aware of this about half an hour ago and was worried about what was happening with my family though I am a little curious about it as well as I don't know much about my own family due to be growing up with muggles", Harry replied which the goblin nodded.

"Yes Yes I understand now then Mr. Potter I'd like to enquire something before you fill out the documentation to take up your rightful blade...When is it you've been infected with Lycanthropy", The goblin told and asked him which harry sucked in a breath as he should have known the blood test would show that but he was hoping it would just say who he was not information about his biology.

"Um third year. My Professor forgot to take his wolvesbane potion and I had to protect a friend from being infected and took the blows. I'm actually getting cover up tattoos so they won't be as prominent", Harry replied to which the goblin nodded.

"Ah yes then another thing it says their's an animagus anomoly which from what I can understand it seems you may have found a way to control your transformation in a way durring a full moon", Ragnok inquired which Harry nodded feeling this could come up heck anything could happen with bloody magic.

"Yes Sir I had a theory and took a shot in the dark. However I'm not sure if it must be my first transformation or not but my former professor is going to try it out soon and hopefully if this works then lycanthropy wont be as scary as it was before and wolvesbane potion will go off the market as it is wrong to poison one's self to just keep others safe", Harry replied which to this the goblin smirked before putting the paper to the side.

"Well then Mr. Potter you I must say are a powerful and intelligent young Man but now I think you have some documentations to sign before you can get your rings which once you do so their will be more documentation and also due to you being partially empacitated you will have to assign someone to hold up your seat and take care of the wizamote duties", the goblin told him which harry nodded and the goblin grabbed and placed down a good pile of documentation though it wasn't as big as harry thought. He also placed down a pure black quill which confused harry.

"Um sir I have my own pen", Harry told him pulling a pen from his pocket but the goblin shook his head and pushed the quill forwards.

"Lords must sign with a blood quill Mr. potter...Before you ask a blood quill will if used for prolonged sessions will carve the words you write into your hand but don't worry since I am a curse breaker and am atuned I'll heal the scaring afterwords. We just need it to be signed in blood", Ragnok told him which harry's left hand finched but knew he'd have to do this so listening harry took the blood quill and began go write his name in the assigned spots with his blood.

After about thirty minutes of reading and Signing Harry pushed the paperwork to the goblin who gave them a quick look to see the signatures and he nodded to himself before setting them aside before snapping his fingers causing a painting behind him to open and a black velvet box to float over where it landed in front of harry on the table.

"This is the Lordship and Ladyship rings which due to you being so young and not having a lover we here at Gringotts will hold onto the ladyship ring while you the lord will take position of said house of potter which also indicates you are the head of the Gryffindor Family, and Perverell Family. Please be noted until you are of age you will assign a person in the following document which in turn will also give you partial emacipation. However you are Allowed to use Magic outside of Hogwarts school of witch Craft and wizardry period due to being the lord of more then one house", The goblin said like a rehersed speach which harry was surprised as he thought it was only in magical areas he was allowed but it seems like the trace was being removed completely. Putting that aside as this will be great harry took in a deep break.

"I Harry James Potter Accept all responcibilities and will assign the seats of Gryffindor, Perverel, and Potter to three seperate Individuals of my choosing let it be known", harry replied from what Bill explained what to do which the goblin got a grin before opening the ring box to reveal two Seperate Rings. Both Rings were beautiful gold but for the ring that floated out the lords ring it was engraved with the Potter crest along with both the Gryffinor house crest and what Harry presumed to be the perverell crest. While for the ladyship ring had all three but had a flower pattern going around it.

Holding out his hand the ring floated onto it and simply adjusted down to his finger size before sinking into his skin appearing as a finger tattoo.

"Great now Mr. no Lord Potter I would like to inform you of what the ring does before you sign the next papers and assign your candidates for Proxies. The ring is a fusion of three which I hope you will have at Minumum Three children so the families do not fall under one thumb in the future. A few other fuctions from each ring are a protection from Love Charms and potions but this does not include allure produced by veela which is purely just lust which also can be the same for simply lust charms as the potter family is a proud family who wish to keep themselves from being taken advantage of, Another fuction is hiding which unlike most rings this ring will hide just under your skin and appear as a tattoo, and the final fuction magically of course is the ability to communicate with the Ladyship ring meaning whoever you marry you will be able to communicate with", The goblin explained in vary lengthy Detail of what it was then continued to explain the traditional fuctions and how he could now seal letters with said ring which would be advised for offical documention so no one could fool him. Ragnok also handed him the papers and explained the trace will be removed post haste before snapping his fingers and muttered something in goblin languge which caused the Trace to break and register him as an emasipated adult.

As Harry picked up the quill be looked at the documents knowing he should assign someone trust worthy for the Potter Vaults and as much as he would love to give it to sirius the man was currently a criminal in the eyes of the goverment. 

"Sir is their any restrictions on purity of blood or can I assign Muggleborns, Halfbreeds, and halfbloods", Harry asked curiously which the goblin shook his head.

"No restrictions as of the new charter of well two hundered years ago making it allowed for such indavduals to be proxy holders", The goblin told him which Harry nodded and looked down at the paper. Remember Sirius had a favorite cousin and remembering her name he signed her name under the Perverell seat as people would freak out if that house was not pureblood despite the goblin's claim. As for the Gryffindor Seat Harry decided a prank was in need so he wrote down Remus John Lupin which also included a bigger proxy pay of ten thousand galleons a month which Remus despritly needed and would cover some good expensis. When it came to the Potter seat it was Hard as he was not assigning dumbledore due to putting him with the dursleys and he didn't want to put it with someone deep in dumbledore's pocket as Remus found out about it and has less respect for the man.  Thinking about it a little more he knew the Weasleys really needed the money and their was a five thousand Galleon Proxy Pay a month. Knowing from the documentation that this was a small fee and would be replemished due to how much money came into the vaults this would help theweasleys a lot. So in turn he assigned Bill Weasley as he could tell bill was out of Dumbledore's pocket and as much as arthur would be good he was in dumbledores pocket. He also put an extra five thousand Galleons For bill with the condition that money be put into the Weasley Family Vault.

With the documentation signed he pushed the documentation to the man who looked at it and grinned.

"William Weasley Please come in!!", Ragnok yelled which slowly the door opened and bill opened the door to see the grinning goblin and Harry sitting their.

"Um yes Mr. Ragnok", Bill asked which the goblin waved him over and motioned to sit with harry which Bill listened and seated down which when he did he pointed to the potter Proxy seat. When he looked Bill's eyes widened and Read it to see what he'd be making.

"H-Harry t-this is to much I mean yes I'm happy about it but five no ten thousand Galleons and half go to my family", Bill said in shock which Harry smiled.

"Well your a good person Bill not to mention I would have assigned your father but as much as I care about him he's a bit gullible however you Bill Weasley are smart, and not to mention are not in a Certian Old man's Pocket", Harry told him which looking down again then back at Harry Bill sighed.

"Still five thousand Galleons a month harry you understand that I shop Muggle and with this I could get a nice flat", Bill said in shock which Harry laughed.

"Come on Bill and besides it's to the Weasley Family Vault and will last for the next few years which will be good as it lasts until I graduate and once I do your family will be set up and by then your dad should get premoted", Harry told him which Bill looked in near tears about hearing this as that was a lot of money just for being proxy. However it also meant any offical documents he'd have to deal with which he knew how to but would have to consult harry on vary serious ones like for when new laws are placed or will have to think like harry does.

"Well I hope I can live up to it harry but bloody hell you just helped Mum and Dad with Paying off school fees for the next few years not to mention possibly renovating the burrow", Bill told him as this was so much and Harry laughed which Ragnok did the same as Bill was astonished. However after a bit of calming down they finished up and Harry was taken down with Bill to the Potter trust Vault which now knowing it refilled on his birthday Harry just emptied it out until it was down to ten thousand Galleons which would be enough in case he needed to get some things. He however took out fourteen hundered Galleons but also in that time set up a Trust Vault for Hermione that Branched off of the Gryffindor Family Vault which was acceptible.

[Fourty Minutes later]
After exiting the bank Harry and Bill saw Hermione and Charlie waiting on a bench outside which when the two saw them they both noticed the grin on harry's face and surprised face on bill's

"What's with the grin and shocked faces did something interesting happen", Charlie asked as he and hermione got up to speak to them. Bill hearing Charlie nodded before slapping his own face to wake himself up.

"Bloody Hell Harry just made me the proxy of the Potter Family and not just that it comes with a ten thousand Galleon pay which the condition is half of it goes to the Weasley Family Vault", Bill said in shock which Both Hermione and Charlie looked surprised while Harry shook his head with his grin calming down.

"For the millionth Time Bill it's because I trust you and know your family can use the money especially your parents who still have four children in Hogwarts just make sure none of this get's dumbledore as I plan to get a place for snuffles and I and I really don't need him trying to keep me at the Dursleys", Harry told him which Hermione was surprised but also knew the Weasleys were a vary poor family heck she wasn't that well off in the magical world as she didn't have a vault and had to convert more muggle money to magical each time she wanted to buy things.

"Wait what does being a proxy entail", Hermione asked sounding curious to which Bill showed them the book on how to be a proxy.

"In basic notes I can make votes and decisions on harry's behalf until he's of age but their is more and basicly I'll have to read this on top of my job as a curse breaker", Bill replied to her which Hermione nodded then looked at Harry.

"Someone's peaky is the funds getting to your head", hermione teased him which harry shook his head and took out a key with the face of crookshanks on the bow of the key. He then held it out to her.

"I opened a trust vault for you My Muggleborn lady friend", Harry told her which Hermione felt shocked he'd do this for her.

"H-Harry you didn't have to do this I don't need more money and I don't want it to seem from the outside that your buying my friendship", Hermione told him but Harry shook his head and Handed the key to her.

"Relax Hermione this is to a trust vault linked with another family I'm the head of not to mention it's not to much money just ten thousand Galleons which will be refilled on your birthday but for now I got it filled and got you five thousand so their's also this", Harry told her before grabbing a Goblin made money Bag which when Hermione got it she was shocked into what Harry was giving her.

"Harry that's twenty five thousand Pounds a years you know that Right", Hermione asked him which harry nodded.

"Yes of course I know that and I know it's a lot of money but think of it you need school funds and it will also help your parents out as the magical community are unfair to muggleborns but this is not me paying for your friendship it's me paying you back for all the life threatening situations I put you through", Harry told her which Hermione blushed largely but not to surprised as she knew how harry was and of course he'd do the noble thing. Signing in defeat Hermione tied the pouch to her belt tightly before putting the key on her keychain right next to what must be her house key.

"You Are to much sometimes harry and I'll accept the money but you need to be more responsible you can't just give money like that Harry as I'm your friend not a gold digger", Hermione toldhim which harry grinned and nodded.

"Okay Okay Hermione I wont waist the money but I know you needed it but for now lets go get our school supplies and tattoos as yes their is a catch your getting a little inkwork Bill's Idea", harry told her which when Hermione heard this she instantly looked shocked then to bill.

"You suggested that", Hermione asked him which Bill now grinned.

"Oh come on Hermione it's not a bad place and the tattoos are magical in the sense they grow to adjust to height growth so they wont warp and not to mention you don't need to get huge tattoos like Harry no you can get a small one on your ankle or wrist even getting your birthstone would be a good first one or a flower", Bill said trying to convince her which hermione looked astonished but then to harry which when thinking it was kind of her fault that he was infected in the first place and he was left with scars that would never heal so a little bit of ink wouldn't hurt.

"Fine we'll just go get the tattoos first since they'll probably be the longest", Hermione said in defeat which bill grinned and grabbed both teen's hands.

"Well then you two off to the Nocturn tattoo Parlor", Bill told them before basicly pulling them to which both ran to keep pace with Charlie behind them doing his best to keep up.

[Nocturn Tattoo Parlor]
It didn't take long to find the Parlor and it was located on the nicer side of the ally and stood out the most as it had an open neon sign but it also wasn't just a tattoo parlor they also did pircings and nails. Entering the shop it showed it was decorated just recently meaning it was just updated. Their was some Older men getting tattoos done by some beautiful women from head to toe in tattooes themselves but behind the counter was a pretty woman in possibly her mid twenties sitting. She had long black hair with highlights and wore purple lipstick which made her eyes pop more as the most pure colour of amber.

"Welcome to Nocturn Tattoos I'm Catrina a Half-blood and I'm currently one of the only two workers available how may I help yo...Oh William finally getting your own tattoo and not just percings", The girl said but when seeing Bill she was happy but bill shook his head and leaned close to her.

"No But my Little brother's friend wants to get a tattoo due to him getting infected by lycanthropy so you'll have to dispose of said needles and ink once your done", Bill told her which the woman looked surprised but then looked at Harry.

"He's Harry Potter correct?", The girl asked which Bill nodded.

"Yeah but he has some deep scaring happening that wont heal normally so I'm hoping you can do him as he has the money for the job and it's going to be a long one", Bill told her which Catarina nodded before letting out a sigh.

"Alright then....Mr. Potter please remove the clothing items that have the Scars and come with me to my personal studio", Catrina told him which harry listened and followed her as he was not undressing infront of everyone which the woman took notice and shook her head knowing she'd be working on a fourteen year old in his underwear. She was happy she was not in the Muggle world or in Diagon as they would shut her down for the wrong reasons.

 Once Harry was gone Hermione knew he'd be in their a while and knew it was painful due to one of her aunts having tattoos herself so Hermione looked down at herself as another woman came by.

"While Catrina is busy is anyone else getting any work done?", The woman asked which before bill could speak hermione stepped forwards.

"I'd Like to get a tattoo on my back shoulder blade and one around my ankle", Hermione said as she owed it to harry and knew since she was in control of the design it will help. The woman got a grin while Bill looked shocked.

"Alright Darling come on since you seem to be Mr. Potter's friend you get to use my private studio yourself", The woman told her to which Hermione nodded and followed leaving both bill and Charlie speechless. 

"Mum's going to kill me and not just our mum but Hermione's Mother as well", Bill said which Charlie laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Well that's how things work now I guess we wait for the two teens to get their ink", Charlie told his brother who sighed in defeat as their was no stopping Harry as he wanted them to help him but also Hermione was stubborn and he couldn't cause a scene so he just sat down and pulled out the proxy book to get some reading in.

[Two hours later]
After a couple of hours Hermione with a bit of a nervous smile but she seemed to also have something in her that was someone empowering. Seeing Hermione and the Artist Exit Bill stood up and when he saw it he was surprised. Hermione since she was wearing a tanktop was showing off a large Coloured Floral Tattoo and the flower was Lillies.

"I'm so dead Hermione aren't you worried about what your parents will say", Bill asked her which Hermione shook her head.

"Not really in fact my mum has something like this herself so it's not a big deal and to be honest I'm glad I got it as it's beautiful and since their magical they wont warp and their's an enchantment in the Ink she used so the tattoo will always smell like lilies no matter what you do", Hermione told him which Bill rubbed his eyes as of course Hermione wouldn't do something she couldn't back up but the biggest problem was now his own mother.

"Still My mum's going to kill me for allowing this but your not her kid nor mine so we don't have control over your actions but please promise me only get tattoos where you can cover them as most wizards are strict on that especially purebloods", Bill told her which Hermione nodded before going to pay which luckily only was two hundred galleons for her hidden ankle one and for her shoulder was five hundred so about a thousand Pounds. 

With Hermione Paid Charlie asked her if she wanted to wait for harry or go out to which Hermione chose to wait and sat down on a couch pulling out a small book she brought as she was planning on waiting for harry anyways.

[Four hours later]
It was another four hours later before Harry came out but when he did he emerged shirtless and in his pants showing off his body which they were all surprised. He Had tons of ink done more then just his scars. The scars were able to be covered up by making one into two Werewolf hands seeming to try and escape, the second one the one on his side had Padfoot's head poking out the side making him seem to be coming out of said hole. The one on his back shoulder blade was the final of the cover ups and it was also the smallest of them all so it had Cracks on it and inside was a wolves eye which luckily it healed but the scars couldn't be stitched together rather it separated them permanently leaving the crevis. 

Other then the cover ups their was a Stag across his upper torso and even the potter Family Crest on his back. This left them all wide eyed as it looked great and harry was smiling.

"Oh Mu gosh Harry those are amazing", Hermione said as she ran over to get a closer look. When she did the artist came out with some sweat on her brow.

"Bloody hell this one's a tough kid I mean wow he didn't finch once though he is a survivor and I liked the suggestions now lets go and get this ringed up so you can do your school shopping", The woman told them which both Harry and Hermione agreed and harry quickly put on his green tank top and bill's old leather jacket before going to pay. It turns out his tattoos since they were so fine in detail and the high grade inks he used well it came to a total of Two thousand Galleons which was steep but it was worth it. 

With that paid off they left and returned to Diagon ally of course right after showing Harry hermione's tattoo which harry Grinned seeing it as it was nice. Hermione blushed when he said they were beautiful and the one on her ankle was the hogwards slogan on it written in the old tongue like on the hogwarts crest.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.4K 199 14
Harry learns things about his life he never would've before gaining a new family member and reuniting with old ones, coming to terms with people tryi...
1K 31 41
After a fun and eventful Summer, Y/N is going to face some challenges during her fourth year at Hogwarts. Challenges that will force her to question...
289K 9.1K 32
Your third year at Hogwarts unravels more about you than you ever knew.
712 52 29
𝑊onderous thing, magic is. Especially for James Potter when he receives his letter, announcing his acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and W...