βœ¨π–³π—π–Ύ π–ͺ𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–¨π—Œ 𝖸�...

By alecloveshimself

[Y/N] & Meta knight oneshots, what else do you expect? by the way, this is for all genders, if you're a male... More

Requests Off
1K READS!
A Knight's Help (Puffball! Meta Knight X Lost! Human! Child! Reader)
The Puffball Secret (Meta Knight X Reader)
Friendship or Relationship? (Meta Knight x Shy! Male! Reader) Part 1
Here for you, as streamers. (Streamer! Meta Knight X Streamer! Reader)
A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted! Reader) Part 1
A Family Era (Dad! Meta Knight x Adopted! Reader) Part 2
A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted Reader) Part 3 [the last one]
A Knight's Sleepover. (Meta Knight X Reader)
Advice for Love. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby's Animal Friends)
A Rebooted Timeline. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby) Part 1
Author's Note

The Figure's Desiring Connection. (Yandere! Meta Knight X Reader)

633 8 30
By alecloveshimself

First Modified: May 28th, 2022. (I've made multiple attempts on this oneshot although)

Published: May 30th, 2022.

Last Modified: June 20th, 2022.

This is a request, And Wattpad is not letting me mention who requested it.. so I hope you see it.

I'm not an expert at Yandere stories, and this took a while to make.

This will be simple.

This oneshot is gonna make this book hit the 3 hour line.

~Transition to the beginning of the Oneshot~

"Stay with me.. " Meta Knight stated with his green eyes while looking at the mirror, referring to you.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"And your mine, so you won't need to go anywhere too."

"And we'll always be having a great bond.."

~

The fact that you began to spend so much time with your new friends and stay out late with them, never leaving the house. The results of you being away was upsetting for him and put him in a bad mood, he only encounters you at night.. the dark variant of the sky. You always come back home feeling dizzy and woozy because of the parties.

Meta Knight was your husband.

Since the introductions between you and your new friends, he's been in terrible shape, because he never gets big of a chance to see you anymore.. And he wanted to change that, and he really wanted to, so he told you about the situation and you said you'd get back to him later.. that didn't help him at all because later is still a long time away, and you can't be tired of him, or cheating on him with one of your friends, right? The more he thinks about it, the more frantic he becomes.

"Hey, Sir Meta Knight!" From behind him, Blade yelled. The sudden jumpscare knocked Meta Knight out of his thoughts, and he nearly crushed Blade's foot with his. "Blade, Me asustaste!" Meta Knight stated. as he turned around, his cape swaying in the breeze. "You've made me almost lose consciousness." With a spark of anger in his eyes, he said.

"Please accept my apologies, Sir." Blade Knight said... with a regret expression on his face. His king was on the verge of yelling. "Please forgive me." He stated his case. "Aside from that, could you do something for me?" According to Meta Knight, ignoring his forgiveness as if this mistake didn't happen. "Hm?" Blade Knight tilted his head in a perplexed manner.

Meta Knight had to tell Blade what he wanted to do before his own thoughts consume him, he wanted to have someone to help with his mission.

"I must want you to lock them away from these parties." Meta Knight stated, having planned his brief speech. his face flushed with embarrassment as he looked to his right. "Who?" Blade remarked. Meta Knight returned his stare. "[Y/N]!" He snarled and grabbed Galaxia, stabbing it on the floor. Blade contemplated what to say to Meta Knight.

"But, that's just-" Blade said before getting cut off. "You must find a way before I find a way to fire you." Meta Knight yelled, saying it like it's the last day of seeing you. "..." Blade stared as he walked away, Nodding. Galaxia was remained between the both of them as their bond was increasing negatively. Blade remained deafeningly silent. As he walked out from the room, Meta Knight felt a pang of shame in his heart. He'd prefer you to him.

As if you could be cheating on him right now at this moment.. giving the blueberry the shivers.. if it happens, he'll kill the one who would be desiring to date you.

Meta Knight needs to find a way to get you off the parties and quit your friends.

As he couldn't wait any longer.

~

It was almost sunset, Blade groaned as he walked down the sidewalk, doing his simple task and hoped it will work. He keeps his identity hidden from everyone on the road so no one will beg for his autograph. "I'm going to die if my simple plan doesn't succeed." He made a sarcastic remark. Dodging the people on the sidewalk, Looking down to face the concrete. Preparing his small simple speech.

Blade will warn you about Meta Knight's condition, and if you don't listen, you will be barred from seeing your friends.

Your husband misses you so much, and how much did you not know.

Blade had no idea that Meta Knight had pinned a small camera to a portion of his armour and stuck it there. Meta Knight was groaning and exhausted with how slowly Blade was walking, so he went to fetch himself a snack.

Blade trips over someone's foot, identifying himself a little more and feeling such a weak hit on a region of his body. From behind the cameras, Meta Knight flinched. He heard a familiar voice say, "I'm sorry." "Let me help you get up," you said, revealing that you were the one that accidentally made him trip and fall. and he picked himself up. "Oh, it's you, blade," You said with a skeptic's tone. "I've got to tell you sum before you leave, mate." Blade stated solemnly, his pupils contracting to you even though you can't see his eyes. Meta Knight noticed how quickly things are moving.

"What exactly is it?" You said. This was the appropriate time for him to talk, tilting your head. "Well, because you don't typically spend time with your husband, Meta Knight hasn't been showing positive good moods for many nights, and then I had to deal with his nonsense, and he keeps ranting about how much he misses you, and he keeps raising his voice on me, so please come back to him." Blade remarked. "Sure.. but I have something to do right now, so... later," you responded with a nod. Then you hummed and continued walking down the sidewalk, as if it wasn't such a huge deal to you. Blade looked at you and then walked away too, with a sigh of relief.

Meta Knight hated how his despair was referred to as "bullshit" by Blade, but as long as you come back to him, he'll be alright with blade's actions and sayings.. and you don't have to be late.

Blade started to stroll once again, heading the other way to the castle.

~

It was late at night, and Meta Knight was standing on the balcony, waiting for you to return.

Impatient Blueberry Intensifies

He noticed that you hadn't arrived yet, and things were growing crazier for him by the minute. His eyes began to get crimson, and he began to rapidly inhale and expel his breath. He couldn't stand it any longer and had to do what he wanted, so he spreads his wings and flew out of the castle. The waddle dees were looking at him.

He flew all over the place and has yet to locate you. Then he heard a "Poyo," which caused meta knight to turn around and observe Kirby and Tiff playing. "Sir Meta Knight?" Tiff said, questioning. "Have you both seen [Y/N] today?" he asked after taking a flight down. "Yeah, they walked across me into the right," Tiff said. Showing a path that Meta Knight hasn't been in. Are you sure?" With orange eyes, Meta Knight said. He is completely obsessed with you. Tiff said, "Yeah." Kirby, on the other hand, was excited to play with Tiff once more.

"Poyo!" Kirby replied as he patted Tiff's hand. "Well, I guess I'll follow him now." With a chuckle, Tiff said. "Right." If you were still there in a party, Meta Knight would be furious at your friends, he thought to himself as he spreads his wings and flew to the correct route where you should be. These "friends" you've been mentioning aren't doing him any good. You've most likely disobeyed blade's warning.

He kept looking until he saw a large house with your bike parked inside. "Oh my, What are you doing in there?" he said angrily when he noticed your bike in the second. He landed on top of the house and then fell down to the top windows, his features angered. He spotted your drunken state and his eyes widened.. one of your friends was with you, pressuring you to drink something... but then they saw Sir Meta Knight, your husband...

That friend was Marx, and he warned you about Meta Knight, saying, "Watch out!" Meta Knight couldn't believe it, despite the fact that he hadn't told you anything about Marx, so it's partly his fault. You almost fell over as you spun around, your terrified gaze fixed on him. And he returned the stare.

"Instead of drinking drinks everyday, why can't it be drinking kisses everyday?" He thought. A tear fell out of his eye.

He flew away because he was getting soft, he didn't want to show such negative emotions towards you, and he doesn't want to launch them into public.

~

It was raining, he'd given up, and he was about to fly home when a lightning bolt struck across his wing, knocking him to the ground and bouncing his mask away from his face. He rushes to transform into his cape form so he can cover himself and avoid getting wet.. His cape got filthy from the dirt and his eyes's opacity was blended with the very stormy dark colour.

At the very least, the impact wasn't too bad; he wasn't flying very high. He hurriedly stood up and spotted his mask rolling down the hill; he pants heavily and breathes heavily as he runs down the hill; his mask suddenly became invisible to his sight; he searched for it till he heard a voice.

"Hello!" Meta Knight looked around after the voice stated gently. "Can you tell me who you are?" Meta Knight hissed. "Me?" Says the unseen and unnamed man. "You, of course!" Meta Knight stated as he gently drew out his Galaxia. "I am someone," he added, grinning invisibly. "Can you tell me what you want from me?"

"I'd like a change because I've been watching you and [Y/N]'s bond and I think it's unfair." Says the invisible person. "What do you mean, why were you following us around? This is none of your business to toy with!" Meta Knight was the one who responded.

A black misty figure with antlers appeared out of nowhere, yet the opacity wasn't set to the maximum. "This isn't for me; it's for you." According to the figure. "What the fuck are you talking about?" With a swear, the Knight responded. The figure's eyes light up and fire a laser beam directly at Meta Knight's body, electrocuting him for a few moments before he passed out. The mask was thrown into his body by the figure. "Enjoy being strong for your bond..." sneered and giggled the figure before walking away and turning his figure's opacity into a zero. That stalker just adores you and Meta Knight's bond, but it's gonna make it worse..

Meta Knight's first symptom was to cough, and then his eyes started to lit up as crimson, Knowing what to do.

~Transition to the Party~

It was a pool party.

You were sitting in a chair, feeling woozy and was about to throw up.

You weren't really drunk, you still have your normal personality.

"Hey, man, you seem to be sick!" When Marx rushed up to you with a towel wrapped around his body, he said... but you didn't hear him, so he pinched your back. "OW," you said as you slapped his finger away. "I am not feeling the best, and you should not pinch me next time." You said. "Maybe you should just quit the drinking." Marx replied.

"Quit It?" You scoffed. "That'll be tough," you said as you finished your sentence. Marx gave you a serious look. "Seriously, you don't want to be dead in your twenties." He stated. "Get in the pool, it's in great shape!" You both facepalmed when Magolor spoke to you both. "I'm not feeling well, so please excuse me." You mentioned. "Like always, I'll be OK tomorrow."

Then someone wearing antlers raced up to the party, and it turned out to be one of your buddies. "I did the dare Marx!" said the guy, jumping with satisfaction. "What dare?" With a tilt of his head, Marx said. You had no idea what he was talking about. A few seconds later the pool party was interrupted by an alert.

Magolor ran out of the pool as Marx assisted him up and kissed him on the cheek. You tried to get up but couldn't since you were too comfortable in your chair. "[Y/N]?" Marx said, but you didn't hear it since it felt silent. Then you felt a ringing in your ear and worried, so you closed your eyes and accidentally almost collapsed to the floor, only to be carried away by someone the next second.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?" You thought out loud, everything is happening in only 10 seconds.

You continued to close your eyes, and took a deep sleep.. calming your stress out.

~

It was morning.

The sun was glistering through the window.

You awoke in your bedroom, in your familiar bed. You believed you were alone until you turned around and saw Meta Knight sleeping blissfully without his mask. It was the ideal opportunity at this time to go out with your friends once more. You slid out of bed cautiously, trying not to make any creaking sounds.

You climbed down to the corridor, and then you glanced at your front door. There were five waddle dees protecting it with their spears, and the door was iron, with the highest level of security.. and then you looked at the windows, which were also bar-locked. Your husband seemed to be done with your acts, so you groaned... and ignored the changes. You have a phone, so it's not an issue... you could call them. They have the ability to free you since they have special abilities.

You couldn't find your phone in your pockets, so you looked everywhere... until you saw it was locked with little lasers. You groaned again, and then you had an idea... which was to go to it while avoiding the lasers... which you could do because they were thin and little. After that, you carefully made your way through the lasers until you reached your phone.

You opened your phone, navigated through the apps, and went to contacts. You discovered that your friends were no longer in contacts, on Discord, or on any social networking platform. Now is the time to panic... and then you noticed a shadow behind you. You felt like someone was touching your back.

You noticed Galaxia running inside the left portion of your left arm, blood started to drip out from your arm, some getting splattered on the top of the other half of your arm.. you yelped and then you see him, you noticed Meta Knight with purple eyes standing behind you. Giving you a spook.

He was the one that locked you inside the house.

"Me-Meta Knight?" You said, shivering.

"Don't worry, You'll be with me forever." He stated his case. Then he hugs you. And you were out of it in a flash, scratching your head. His eyes were still remained purple. He was never normally like this.

"That harm I did to you was just me having fun with my Galaxia"

You felt sick to your stomach when you glanced at your bloodied arm. "What happened to my friends?" You said, your pupils locking on his, as you looked at him. "I merely had a little fun with them," he replied, "but I don't know what they were shouting for." He added. You got what he meant, he was smirking. "It was for you, my love."

He simply repeats, "For you..." You were taken aback and stared at him in disbelief. "All I wanted was to spend some time with you." You stopped staring at him and dashed into the restrooms, locking the door behind you.

You got to the corner of the bathroom and started bursting tears, they were like your childhood friends..

You cant even see their grave.

And then you were suddenly sidetracked from your thoughts when you noticed Meta Knight sitting next to you, the man who murdered your friends and is about to murder your thoughts as well.

His cape was still wrapped around himself.

"Is there something bothering you?" "Why were you crying?" His eyes were emerald as Meta Knight said. "You," you said after a long glance at him. Then, instead of gazing at him, you looked in your own direction. "Wdym, my amor, I make you feel adored!" He replied, this time with white eyes. It's like he doesn't know what he did.

"The people you killed were my childhood friends, and they weren't exactly new to me.. I originally met them in middle school, and they were always there for me.. defending me and sticking by my side.." They took away all of my tension and tossed it in the trash... until I had to go to high school and leave them behind. There were new bullies who continued to bully me. I cried because my emotions were intense, and when I met them again after ten years, they could see how my features had deteriorated. Fortunately, they were able to help me. When I first met you, I had to make a good first impression. I wanted love advice from my friends so I could have you, and they gave it.. the love advice."

Meta Knight looked at you, "go on.."

"As soon as I told my friends that I was dating you, they were ecstatic and offered me the warmest hugs and best wishes... they always encouraged me that I should be proud of myself.." Last week, I started spending a lot of time with them because they were all about to move to Halcandra, so I had to make the most of it.. they also trusted you, my darling."

Meta Knight looked up at you with twinkling eyes when you said, "my darling."

"You called me, darling?" Meta Knight said.. you looked down and sniffled. "This was not exactly the point."

And out of nowhere once again, he hugged you.. your tears dripped down to his cape.. the tears were comfortable for him..

"Mi amor, you're still with me.. even though you had beautiful friendships before, you've moved on from your life now.. it's just us sweetie.. you'll be mine forever."

"Stay with me."

Btw i cant make an horrible ending, i don't want to make the reader get killed in the end.

~

A/N: I hope I know what yandere means.. I tried my best.

And if you see any errors, tell me! 

(Word Count 3072)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 157 39
In a fictional universe where dazzling creatures roam and horrific monsters lurk, a Star Warrior suddenly awakens in a desert. With no memory of who...
2.9K 101 42
Kirby: Hewo! I mean- Hi! This is an ask or dare book for the readers who have questions and dares for me and my friends! There'll be fun stuff too! U...
12.6K 364 33
Just when the heroes start to think that maybe the trouble's all over for now, they're reminded that not all is right in Dreamland or the Mirror Worl...
33.1K 488 23
When Kirby accidentally crash-lands onto an unknown planet, it is found that he is wanted by a monster because of his power. When Meta Knight, King D...