Ride or Die {Tokyo Revengers...

By Lizzzy712

Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Bonus Chapter (3)
Bonus Chapter (4)
Bonus Chapter (5)
Bonus Chapter (6)
Bonus Chapter (7)
Bonus Chapter (8)
Bonus Chapter (9)
Bonus Chapter (10)
SEQUEL ALERT!!
Bonten Fanart ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
OC Reveal!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜
I CAN'T ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bonten Texts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
More Fanart!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Mochi Appreciation Day ๐Ÿคฉ

Chapter 51

14.3K 671 324
By Lizzzy712

**3 Months Later**

"Breaking News, reports of a brand new drug being sold in the streets of Tokyo have authorities AND the public in constant worry. Local police have already made countless arrests of dealers trying to sell this new product but surely enough, confiscating the drug is just not enough. Lab Experts say that this new drug is the generation's biggest boost since Amphetamines. Amphetamines is a drug mostly used for patients with ADHD but is also consumed for individuals addicted to stimulants. But as shocking as the sales on this drug is, this recently discovered pill is what consumers say is the NEXT BEST THING."

-"I was just packing my son's books into his school bag and then all of a sudden I found a little bag of tic-tac's in it. I reached in to grab it and my son snatched it out of my hands. I asked him what it was and he just shouted at me to 'Mind your own business' or 'You just wouldn't understand' So as much as it hurted me, I knew I had to get to the bottom of it."

-"One day my wife asked me for money and I was a bit suspicious because, I had already given her money last week for groceries but she told me that she needed it in case of an emergency, and sure enough I came to find out that she was taking THESE pills."

-"I'm just worried that my husband would suffer a relapse because of this new drug, he had just gotten clean off of drugs after being a hard consumer for about 15 years and it would just kill me to know that someone would pressure him into taking this new drug."

"Local police have been working non stop to try and catch drug dealers to try and rid the streets of this new drug but there are just too many places that the drug could possibly be hiding. Its only a matter of time until this drug causes conflict towards the city as the prices keep skyrocketing."

"Alright all done."

You kept your eyes on the TV.

"So far so good, I see everything is healing properly, x-rays look good so you seemed well enough to get checked out.

..........

"Feel free to contact us if you feel any pain or discomfort."

With that the doctor leaves, leaving you alone in the room.

After your arrest that night, you were taken back to the hospital to get examined.

Right then and there, doctors  had confirmed your injuries.

6 broken ribs.

A broken forearm.

A broken femur.

A bruised nose.

And a mild concussion. 

Due to your injuries, Naoto ordered that you stayed in a hospital room rather than a prison cell.

You needed constant medical care while the government contacted your country's to discuss about your case since you are not from here.

Your stay at the hospital these past 2 months had been quiet.

No one had come to visit you and you hadn't heard from anyone.

You didn't mind it.

You knew it would be impossible due to the situation you are in.

But also you didn't want to see anyone.

You were not the same person you were when you first came to Japan.

The woman that came to here to go out and live her life is now the woman that wanted to be left alone.

They would turn the TV on for you just to put some light in the room but you would just listen to the words coming out of the TV while looking down at the cuffs that secured your wrists onto the bed.

Even though the doctors and the nurses here treated you like a patient, you are just a prisoner.

A prisoner waiting for the day that they transfer you so they could take legal action for your crimes.

You hadn't been able to attend any of your court dates because of your condition.

But you knew what would happen.

You weren't hopeful that you were going to live a happy life once you have been checked out.

You aren't dumb.

You KNEW what was going to happen to you.

And as much as it terrified you as the time got closer and closer.

You weren't resisting.

Everything you had done was done with FULL intentions.

So if they will have you killed for aiding Japan's worst criminal organization.

Then they better write your name in GOLD.

"Miss (Y/N)..."

You turned your head slowly to side glance a nurse.

"You have a visitor.."

You said nothing then returned your gaze down to your cuffed wrists.

"She's in here sir..."

..............

You heard footsteps entering the room but you still kept your gaze on your wrists.

You saw from the corner of your eye that someone sat on the chair besides you.

They then placed something on your hands.

Something that you haven't had in a long time.

"I heard its your favorite snack..."

You slowly looked up at the person besides you.

Not even noticing the flowers they're holding.

You are too busy staring at the person besides you.

The person that you least expected to see after 3 long months.

_________________

((Police Station))

Naoto has been in his office reading reports about the new drug that's been going around.

He sighs as what he's reading.

The media only lets the public know about it and what it does, but what it DOESN'T air is that this drug has killed almost 100 people from overdose within the week it was let out.

People already addicted to pills would take a few pills the first time instead of one and would die within minutes after consuming.

Naoto didn't need investigators to find out that this new drug is Bonten's doing.

When Pathologists study the bodies that have passed due to the drug, they reported that it was the SAME drug that officials have confiscated when they ambushed the warehouse where they ALMOST caught them.

Naoto sighed as he wondered how Bonten managed to get their hands on the drug again when they had confiscated a WHOLE shipment full.

But then he reminds himself that this is BONTEN.

They ALWAYS find ways to get their hands on what they want.

And will do whatever it takes to make their money.

Even if it means killing their own customers.

"Hey.."

Naoto looks up to see Nero entering his office.

Nero- "How are you holding up?"

Naoto hums.

Naoto- "Well....everything is back to the way things were before all this.."

Nero nods and takes a seat on a chair in front of Naoto's desk.

Nero- "You do have to admit...even thought it went EVERYTHING you were up against...he did help limit the drug abuse towards the civilians."

Naoto nods.

Naoto- "But not the number of bodies.."

Nero- "If not one thing, then its something else."

Naoto places the file down as he stands up and gazes out the window.

Nero noticing that he's gazing at the direction where the hospital is.

The hospital where you are staying at.

Nero- "It doesn't feel like its been 3 months huh."

Naoto- "It felt more like weeks."

Nero hums.

Naoto- "Any word from the hospital?"

Nero nods.

Nero- "Doctors gave her the okay to be discharged."

Naoto nods.

Naoto- "We will have to keep her behind bars until we get any word back from her home.."

Nero sighs as he gets up from his seat, walking around the desk to get to Naoto.

Nero- "That's what I wanted to talk to you about..."

Naoto looks over and notices that Nero has a file at hand.

Naoto- "What's that?"

Nero- "Their response..."

Naoto takes the file.

Naoto- "That's weird...Why didn't they send the report to me?"

Nero- "It was hand delivered..."

Naoto- "Hand delivered? By who?"

Nero- "Take a wild guess..."

Naoto turns to look at Nero.

Nero- "We ran into each other when I was grabbing lunch."

Naoto grips onto the file.

Naoto- "He went back home a few days after she was emitted...why the hell is he here?.."

Nero- "He told me he wanted to personally deliver the file to us..."

Naoto rolled his eyes and turned his attention back at the window.

Nero- "And he wanted to see her one last time..."

Naoto looked back at Nero again for a bit before opening the file to read the report.

Reading through the report to see the government's response.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CASE ACCEPTED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 3.8K 20
You're Sanzu's ex-girlfriend and you two didn't break up officially. Years passed and you meet him in a club along with Rindou. All the photos inclu...
128K 1.9K 41
๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...
5.2K 154 16
The story will follow Mikey and his twin sister in the world of Bonten. Mikey decided to cut contact with all of his friends in order to protect them...
26.9K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...