Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

由 Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... 更多

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)
Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Bing chilling (Ch. 21)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)

1.1K 49 39
由 Idiotic_Moron

(Third Person POV)

There will be BLOOD! SHED! The man in the mirrors nods in his head!

Huh?

Oh sorry, we'll be returning to your scheduled programming...

(First Person POV)

Damn, I'm so tired. I still need to get used to running so early in the morning... I'm just gonna sit in here. After all, I've finished my morning routine. Well, it's not a very organized one but I've done it. Now what?

Y/N: Mug... Mug... I'm a certified mug maniac.

I want mug root beer. I'm sooo damn tired. Eh, time to cook breakfast. Wait, someone's calling. I'm gonna answer that real quick.

Y/N: Hello?

F/N: Hey kid, you wanna help out later in the afternoon? Your sister is here and nobody else is home right now.

Y/N: I'll go in the afternoon, I need to rest...

F/N: Sure... Also, your sister tried to cook you something.

Y/N: Okay.

F/N: See ya later kid. Love ya'

Y/N: Love you too dad.

I hang up. I'm still tired so I'm still gonna rest in my bed. Yeah, bed. I feel lucky to have a bed, some people sleep on futons, they aren't uncomfortable or anything but it's worse compared to the luxury of a bed.

Eh, I'm gonna eat breakfast. I head downstairs to find a ham and cheese sandwich. I also found a note. It was from my sister, she said that she wanted to try making something for me. That's nice and all but why the hell is the sandwich a circle?! Oh whatever at least it tastes good.

I'm gonna just go on a relaxing walk, clear my thoughts and such. The weather seems to be nice. I grab a t-shirt and a pair trousers. Something normal. Well, maybe a thin jacket just so my fashion sense doesn't get shit on.

I'm gonna get chocolate, I wanna make brownies later. Eh, I'm gonna head out now, I think I have a bit of money. Actually, I'm in the mood for a hot chocolate now. Oh wow, a cafe, it's like I'm a story protagonist or something, wait never mind, that title belongs to Tadano.

Y/N: Mm, chocolate...

I enter the the cafe only. I notice a very distinctive face in 1 of the seats. Is that, Komi? Why is she waving at me? I see someone sitting with her on another chair, probably her dad. I approach them.

Y/N: Hello?

Komi is just signing towards me in many ways, while her dad just looks at me, that's her dad right? Komi writes down on her note, saying hello.

Y/N: Hi.

The atmosphere is quite weird with who I assume to be her dad sitting on the other end of the table. Komi confirms this with me.

Y/N: Ah, hello Mr. Komi.

He just nods, still looking sort of confused. Komi asks if I'm alone, I just nod. I actually just want to order something...

Y/N: Uhh, I'm gonna sit somewhere else, you 2 can have your time here.

Komi shakes her head furiously, probably disagreeing, she wants me to sit next to her dad, I think?

Y/N: You want me to stay?

Komi nods her head. Well, guess I'll have a hot cocoa here. I feel a few eyes on us.

???: Are they a family? Why aren't they talking?

???: Did the son get in trouble?

Damn... I can hear you perfectly fine... Eh, I'll distract myself with a menu. They both probably want to order shaved ice or something. Ooh? Is that a brownie? Yoo, a hot cocoa and a brownie? Haven't had that combo in a while. Just as the waiter arrives and asks us our orders, both Komi and her dad pull out the menu pointing to a flavor of shaved ice... They both can't communicate, runs in the family I guess? I'll just say it.

Y/N: 1 green tea shaved ice, 1 strawberry shaved ice, a brownie and a hot chocolate please.

Waitress: Got it.

Just as the waitress leaves, the atmosphere becomes weird again. I feel like her dad is sort of suspicious of me... Wait hold on, let me just think like Tadano for a second... They both don't communicate often it seems, so I think her dad would be curious about what she's up to, specifically at school... Right?

Y/N: Mr. Komi, are you perhaps curious of how well your daughter does in school?

He turns to me quickly. He looks intrigued, Komi looked scared for a bit... Why is she scared? Eh, I need to talk to her dad first.

Y/N: She's doing well in her studies, she's gotten good grades in her exams I'm pretty sure. She's also made a lot of friends.

Hearing this her dad smiles. I'm not into DILFs but damnnn. Komi looks relieved, I think she was worried that I would say something bad or embarrassing. Ah! Our order is here!

Y/N: Thank you

She's already left. Okay, time to drink I guess. Ahh, it's been so long since I've had a hot chocolate and a brownie. I just love chocolate. Wait, I feel weird now. They're like communicating with each other, but without talking. It feels really weird, being here. I quickly finish my stuff and put money on the table.

Y/N: Look, I have to go now. My money is over here if the paycheck comes.

As I leave, I feel a hand on my shoulder. Komi's dad is looking at me really scarily... What is he saying?! Uhh, what would a dad say in this situation... Wait, I think I know!

Y/N: *whisper* I haven't touched your daughter... We're just friends...

Komi's dad is a little bit suspicious, but let's me go. That was sort of scary. Anyways, I leave the store. What else should I do? Wait! I have Vice President work! Ahh shit! I gotta tell my parents about this!

(Third Person POV)

After calling your parents, you go home to grab your files. Since when did high-school get so tough? Wait, you're just vice president, wait isn't Tadano like class president? Eh, the work isn't too hard, it's just time consuming.

Y/N: This sucks...

After losing track of time, you realize you've been at your work for over 4 hours...

Y/N: I should call Tadano and ask him about some of this crap.

You quickly call him, and he picks up surprisingly fast.

Tadano: Yo?

Y/N: Are you finished with the reports?

Tadano: What?! I completely forgot bout those! Ahh! I forgot to return these books! AHHH!!!

Y/N: Dude?!

Tadano: Ah sorry, just fell off my bike.

Y/N: You're calling on your bike?!

Tadano: Gotta go!

He hangs up. That's strange. Eh, time to cook dinner for everyone in the family, a good chunk of your reports are done and you only really need just a final essay from Tadano to completely finish everything.

Y/N: Mm, Kimchi rice...

Hmm, yeah. You start making food, keeping yourself a mid sized portion. You almost burned yourself while grilling the pork... When you finish, you eat and head to your room to sleep. Quite early, innit bruv?

In your sleep, you start muttering something that's unintelligible.

Y/N: Mmph... Onemine... Mmph

Nevermind, let's just skip ahead so we don't see how your sleep goes.

(Timeskip)

You're just strolling through the neighborhood, minding your own business.

Y/N: What the fuck do they mean by 'saving dick by giving it CPR'?

Ah, that my friend is kind of confusing. You've never really had many friends to talk with, meaning that you probably won't understand any jokes unless they're dumb and weirdly obscure. You come across your parents' restaurant, only to see a gang of high school students spray painting the walls behind the restaurant. You try to confront them about it.

Y/N: Uhm, can you please leave?

That seemed to startle the gang, they turn to look at you. A few of them are intimidated by you. There was also a big guy who is probably the leader of the gang or something.

Male Student: Huh?

Y/N: Like can you leave? I need to do my own stuff here...

You were gonna have to clean this place either way. The spray paint is a pain to deal with.

Leader: Huh?! You think just cus' you're tough means you can mess with us?!

Male student: Dude, I think we should scram, I think he could take us on in a fight...

Female student: Just look at those eyes... They've definitely killed someone before...

Y/N: Huh?!

The one who seems to be in charge observes you a little more. He smirks and gets into a fighting pose, that is until he...

Leader: NIGERUNDAYO!

Yeah... Runs away.

Male student: What?!

Dang, they all left. You just look at yourself. You didn't have much muscle, you weren't the tallest, you  looked average everywhere... Except, of course, your damn eyes.

Y/N: Damn...

Well, there's some cleaning up to do... Or you could tell your parents about it... Ah, just look at a YouTube tutorial or something.

Y/N: Well, time to die.

After looking at a YouTube tutorial and getting the stuff to clean it, you start cleaning the back of your parents' restaurant. When you finish, you head inside through the back door to greet your parents.

F/N: Kid?

Y/N: Hi...

F/N: Wait, you're gonna help around aren't you.

Y/N: Yeah. By the way, there were some people who spray painted the walls back there.

F/N: What?!

Y/N: Don't worry, I've already cleaned all of it...

F/N: Oh thank god...

Y/N: Geez, at least thank me first... Anyways, where's  mom?

F/N: Oh, she's just in the front serving customers. You don't need to really do anything, we're closing early today.

Y/N: Bruh...

F/N: You go on a date with that girl... What was their name again? Onemine, right?

Y/N: Heh? It's not like that.... Wait how do you know my friend?

F/N: She came in just a few minutes ago. I remembered her from when she was at our house. We told her that you weren't here.

Y/N: Oh.

F/N: Say could you bring this to her, I'm too lazy to get up right now.

He hands you a drink. You comply.

Y/N: Sure...

You take the order to her. She just looked at you.

Onemine: L/N-san?!

Y/N: Hey.

Onemine: I thought you weren't working here today.

Y/N: I'm not, just came in a few minutes ago, had to clean some graffiti of the walls.

Onemine: Oh. You going anywhere soon?

Y/N: I don't think so.

Onemine: Ah, wanna go somewhere after this?

Y/N: Huh? I mean, I'm probably gonna help my parents after this...

M/N: No, it's okay son, you can hang out with your girlfriend!

Y/N: What?!

Onemine: Ah, sorry! We aren't dating...

M/N: Oh! Silly me! You can hang out with your future wife!

Y/N: Huh!?

Onemine: Eh!?

Your mom leaves to the back, you're just standing there all flustered.

Y/N: Ignore her...

Onemine: Alright... On that note, why don't you have a seat?

Y/N: Huh?

Onemine: I'm bored and want someone to talk to.

Y/N: That's fair.

You sit down on the opposite chair and face her. It felt like a cafe date or something even though you're at an actual restaurant which just so happens to serve drinks and coffee. Cafe AUS do hit the spot sometimes.

Onemine: Hey, remember that time we went to the pool with everyone?

Y/N: Yeah, it was fun.

Onemine: It was just the 2 of us most of the time.

Y/N: 'Wouldn't have it any other way... Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?!'

Y/N: True...

Onemine: So how have you been?

Y/N: Fine, nothing to really mention.

Onemine: That's sad.

Y/N: Still the best summer break I've ever had.

Onemine: Wait really?!

Y/N: I've never had this much fun as far as I could remember.

Onemine: Yeah, that was fun. But still, don't you ever feel bored?

Y/N: Yeah... I wanna do something but I just end up gaming...

Onemine: Eh, that's fair. Anyways, you wanna like hang out or something? I'm kind of bored.

Y/N: Where do we go?

Onemine: I don't know... I just wanna stroll around town until evening.

Y/N: That's cool.

Onemine: Yeah, also you wanna go to the festival together?

Y/N: Heh? I've never been to a festival...

Onemine: What?!

M/N: You've always stayed home because you didn't have anybody to go with, and you didn't want to make yourself look bad.

Your mother just appeared behind you, startling you in the process.

Y/N: Ah!

Onemine: Oh, so that's why.

Y/N: Yeah...

M/N: You could go with your friend, be sure to meet us, we'll be at a stall!

Onemine: You sound so excited.

Y/N: She is excited.

Onemine: Anyways, here's the payment Ms. L/N. Please keep the change.

M/N: Oh no need to pay, it's on the house. I'm glad to see my boy making new friends at school.

Y/N: I'm not that antisocial... right?

Onemine: Eh, you are pretty bad at interacting with others.

Y/N: Ow.

Onemine: Anyways, I'll be borrowing your son for a bit.

M/N: Sure, just make sure you use protection and return him home in 1 piece...

Y/N: We're not like that-

Onemine: We will!

She says that as she grabs you by the arm and running out the restaurant.

Y/N: 'Hand holding... Oh my god...'

In typical anime fashion, your nose starts bleeding a little... Hand-holding am I right? So perverted... So... lewd.

Onemine: Alright, I know a pretty good spot for viewing sunsets.

Y/N: Really?

Onemine: You think I'm lying?

Y/N: No, not at all.

Onemine: Just come with me, you dummy.

Huh, that's a new nickname. You'd be lying if you said you didn't like it. She holds your hand and you both just walk.

Child: Papa! Why is the girl dating the scary man?

Ouch... That's gotta hurt.

Dad: Ugh, teens...

Your fragile ego is even more damaged now.

Onemine: You just got destroyed. Kinda funny.

Y/N: Shut it...

You turn to see that the dad dropped his wallet. You head over to give it to him.

Y/N: You dropped your-

Kid: Ahhh! The scary man is here!

Y/N: What?! I'm just returning this-

Dad: What do you want, punk?

Y/N: Look, you just dropped your wallet.

Onemine: Hey little guy...

Onemine is talking with the child. That's crazy.

Dad: Oh, thanks.

Y/N: No problem, I've had people punch me for looking scary...

Dad: If I were still a marine, I'd punch you right on the spot.

Y/N: You retired?

Dad: Yeah, anyways. Make sure you don't do anything dumb while you're young, like drugs.

Y/N: Do I look like I do drugs?

Dad: Honestly speaking, yes.

Y/N: This is so sad.

Onemine: Your kid seems to like me a lot sir.

You turn to see he kid hugging Onemine. Wow, you wish you were the kid.

Dad: Alright son, we have to say goodbye to these people.

Child: Goodbye!

The dad and kid leaves. Onemine turns to you.

Onemine: We'll, let's continue on.

Y/N: Yeah...

(Smol Timeskip)

You guys are on top of a nearby hill and under a tree. It's peaceful... Why do I have flashbacks to a previous chapter? Anyways, you start up a conversation.

Y/N: Nice view.

Onemine: Yeah...

She looked focused on the sunset. She looked so pretty, so beautiful... It just reminded you that you were soo... in love with her. It sounds a bit cliche tbh. You lightly blush and stare into the sunset.

Onemine's hands had intertwined with yours, everything was peaceful. Everything was peaceful...

(I'm so tired lmao)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1K 22 8
(part one of communication series) "[Itan private high school. It's a well known advanced high school in the prefecture]" "[I can't believe I got mys...
1.6K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
4.9K 156 20
cap·ti·vate ˈkaptəˌvāt/ verb "attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm." Comment me a request and I'll write it! This is mainly a variou...