¹ PLAY DATE ʚɞ steve harringt...

By littlebabyydoll

it's getting hard to breathe ... under the sheets with you. Steve Harrington plays a wicked game with Aurora... More

Act One
00. Strawberries & Cigarettes
01. Glazed Eyes, Bitten Lips
02. Delightfully Golden
03. Guilty Heart

Play Date

2.6K 81 43
By littlebabyydoll

PLAY DATE
Aurora Smith x Steve Harrington

Something horrible burns in his chest. For her, their relationship has just began; she's given herself to him in ways she never even imagined possible. She stares up at him as though he hung the stars in the sky, as though he had changed her whole world. And he has, the condom in his bedside trashcan enough to show such an act. Brilliant bambi eyes look up at him so happily, and she's so warm. Cheeks flushed from their sexual act, naked chest rising and falling tepidly. For him; this was the end of it all.

Because he finally completed his bet.

"My daddy said that it's sinful to kiss before you're married."

"Fuck your daddy."

The golden haired fairy of the day
Will turn in to a night fairy
But she too will go away, ringing,
When the momentary dream is dreamt

No Faceclaim, Aurora Smith
The tender lily, languishingly sweet

Joe Keery, Steve Harrington
Why live when you can rule?

in the land of gods and monsters, she was an angel !

Act One !

His voice breaks, something so vulnerable and pathetic that she's suddenly unsure of who stands in front of her. "Y-you're my girl, rory. I need you."

She seethed, small hands balled tightly at her sides. So tiny, so fragile, but yet so different from the girl that she once was. "I'm not your girl, I was your fucking bet." All of a sudden, all of her strength is pushed down onto his chest, hair swaying with the force of the push. Steve doesn't move an inch, but his face is crumpled, heartbroken and aching. "You used me! You made me into something I wasn't and now I don't even know who I am anymore! You broke my fucking heart, Steve!" More forceful pushes land against his chest. Hot, angry tears are falling over her sweet cheeks, small sobs escaping with every word.

She can't even bring herself to notice the harsh flickering of christmas lights overhead.

Disclaimers & co!

— This story is very loosely based on She's All That; after being broken up with Steve bets that he can get any girl in school!! Poor baby Rory is Tommy's pick.
— This story contains a LOT of smut!! It doesn't currently have daddy kink involved but it might come later on in the story ;).
— Warnings: Stranger Things canon style violence. This story also contains a lot of Religious lexis and gaslighting in relation to that. Rory's dad bans her of anything sexual or really to do with boys because he's super duper religious and a poo bag. Forms of domestic abuse, both mentally and eventually physically (on Rory's dad's behalf). Manipulation? Rory is kind of forced to become popular? potentially more warnings to come!
— First published 18/06/23 <3

For my darlings, i love u <3

aresriot nihyajadE splitjune leiibabyyy -choiyeonjun -withlovealways Ilovepinkmorethanyou slytherdor01 SYA-SKIES Flowerr5 ang3licbabyy est_la Sam_Nicki09 Kristin962768 Runnerboy234 HACKERB4E Jayadeepikaballa3 dvlansvfx -angxlpurity Extrapolargum starstxrming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.6K 30
"𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦" 𝘐 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳. "𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 �...
33K 597 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
240 1 17
My love for Steve Harrington knows no bounds. A story in which the unpopular girl gets the guy. Living in the 80s fantasy.
305 0 34
Steve Harrington x Elizabeth Byers|| A story of the least likely couple to be|| Warning cussing, fighting, abuse and drinking/ smoking problems! So...