Curing Love๐Ÿ’–โœ…

By lost_beautyy

I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
last

12

2.2K 319 37
By lost_beautyy

Many people wanted an update of this book today! So here it isss! ❤️ guys, as I told you that my exams are going on. So I am quite busy with my studies,  can't even talk to my friends properly but one thing i am assuring you that if I will get time, I will updateee. You don't need to request me for that because  I have always tried to be regular with updates, i feel. Still I am sorry if I have hurt anybody unintentionally ✨

Thank you for Your love❤️😊

********************************************

Time passed!!.

It was one month since they got married. Sudha had went somewhere after that day.  She couldn’t take the insult of sana! She was trying to make a big plan to harm sidharth and Shehnaaz!  That's why she left the house and went on a private mansion.

Sana asked amma bi about sudha but amma bi told her not to worry and after that, sana, amma bi and sidharth spent so much time like a happy family!!

Sana had unknowingly fallen in love with sidharth!  She knew that she is in love but she had a fear that loving him means hurting herself.

She can lose him. So she gave her feelings a name which was attachment.  In sidharth's case, he was completely dependent on his naaz!

He loved her pamper, her anger, her cuteness, her hugs, her soft kisses, her way of making him understand things. His heart is madly in love with his naaz! Though he is not in a state to understand that but one thing he knows that he needs her every second.

That's how their life was going on. Smooth, full of happiness, love, sweet vibes and positivity.

*******************************

Sunrays fell on sana's face! She opened her eyes slowly and the scene infornt of her made her blush and happy.

Sidharth was fully snuggled into her arms with a cute pout on his face!  He can't sleep without her warmth now! He loves to cuddle and honestly she also loves to stay in his arms.

Every night he looks at her and cutely requests her to hug him and every morning he demands  a forhead kiss! Life is such a bliss with her adorable bebu in it. She was spending the best time of her life with him. And there is no doubt that he is the most important person of her life now.

.
.
.

She carcassed his head lovingly. He opened her eyes slowly.  Her heart skipped a beat when he wished her good morning with a husky voice. 

.........................................

Her husband is Just so so handsome and his morning look is so adorable to watch.  Because he wakes up with messy hair and a pout in his face every morning.

Sana: good morning bebu. Aap acche se soye??

Sid snuggled in her shoulder making her shiver.  She felt shy with the proximity. 

Sid : hmm naaz!! Tumhari baho mein mujhe sukoon ki neend aati hai.

His this statement made her heartbeats fast. She felt that this man is her life now. She can do anything for him, for his happiness. 

Controlling her shyness and happiness, she looked at him lovingly and said...

Sana: chahiye aab jaldi uth jaiye. Hume shopping jaana hai na aaj?

He looked at her with a cute pout and said...

Sid: kissssi???

She blushed and her cheeks turned pink.

He touched her cheeks softly...

Sid: my cutie pinky pie 💕

She looked down being shy. He makes her blush with his sweetest talks and gestures.

Sana: aaj kissi nahi milegi aap ko.

She teased him.

He made a shocked face.

Sid: kyunnnn? Maine toh kuch kiya bhi nahi. Ittu si bhi masti nahi ki hai maine naazzz! Toh fir meko kissi kyun nahi milegi?  Sidharthh ko rona aa raha hai.

He said with a sad face. 

She cupped his face with a chuckle.

Sana: kitne dramebaaz ho na aap?

Sid: hmm but cute bhi toh hoon mai..

Sana: haan!! Bohot pyaare ho aap!

Sid: fir kissi doh.

He came closer and kept his forhead on her lips making her shiver yet happy at his adorable gesture.

She kissed his forhead softly, with all her love making him smile.

He kissed her cheeks saying...

Sid : now the morning is good! And sidharth is excited!  Because today is a shopping day yayyy!

She laughed after seeing his excitement.

************************

Sana:   Aab meko gussa aa raha hai aap pe. Subha se ye 4th saree change kar liya maine aap k waja se!

Sid looked Down with a sad pout and said.

Sid: mai chahta tha ki hum twinning kare aaj.

Sana: toh jitne bhi saree pehne maine wo aap k shirt k saath match toh ho rahe the na?

Sid: nahi wo exact same thodi e na tha naaz?

Sana: hum late ho rahe hai aap k waja se!!

Sid: ek min.  Tum gussa na karo! Maana ki gusse mein tumhara nose red ho jaata hai aur tum bohot cute lagti ho par abhi gussa karne ka time nahi hai.  Hum late ho jayenge na!!

.
.

Sana took a deep sigh. She can't even Stay angry with him.

Finally he chose yellow colour outfit for both of them and got ready making her thankful.

After that, in breakfast table... He was showing tantrums making her facepalm herself.

Sid: mai milk nahi piunga, na hi eggs khaunga. Ye mujhe tasty nahi lagta.

Sana: jid maat karo! Ye healthy hota hai.

Sid: no no mujhe nahi chahiye ye!

Sana: offho aap meko kitna Pareshan karte ho!  Bad manners hai ye!  Aap ko aap ki naaz ki haar baat manni chahiye.

Sid looked down with a sad face while amma bi chuckled.

Sana  looked at him and smirked...

Sana: socha tha aaj aap ko Ice-cream khilaungi agar aap ye milk aur eggs finish karoge toh par Chalo koi na.  Mai akeli hi kha lungi.

Sid made an o shape mouth and said....

Sid: milk and eggs are my favouriteeee! Mai toh maajak kar raha tha hehe hehe!!

Sana chuckled and shaked her head in disbelief.

Sana made him eat while he made thousand faces...

Sid: it's yucky yucky naaz! Who made thisss? I don't like them.

Sana: hawww khane ko bura bolna accha nahi hota!  Ice cream chahiye ya nahi aap ko?

Sid:  naaz tum bhi na kitne buddhu ho! Ye eggs and Milk toh itna delicious hai ki mujhe inke owner se dosti karni hai.

Sana and amma bi Brust into laughter while sid pouted...

Sid : dekh lo Ice-cream tumhare liye mujhe kya kya karna par raha hai.

Sana pulled his cheeks because he is Just too cute...

Sana: apne meri haar baat suni. Issliye ye choclate aap k liye!!

Sid's eyes were glittering with Happiness.

He kissed her cheeks and said...

Sid: wow naaz you are the besttt!

While sana turned red in shyness because he Just kissed her infornt of amma bi who was giving her teasing look now!!

She murmured...

Sana: ye bebu bhi na! Meko baat hi nahi karni inse huh!

Then sana took a deep sigh and looked at him who was enjoying his choclate while making all adorable expressions.

Her anger flew Away instantly and she smiled.

It is impossible for her to stay angry with him. 💕

****************************************

Keep loving💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 17.9K 70
I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself. Love truly is blind, and I'm ever so grateful for yours. ยฐยฐยฐ Best: No. #15...
48.5K 3.5K 19
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...
476K 40.9K 104
Sometimes A simple lovestory can create magic ๐Ÿ’ž
755K 71.5K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shuklaโค๏ธ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...