Savage Wild Man a Clementine...

By Birchwoodpython

The only thing you know is that the wild has always been your home. You where found by a gorilla in Africa wh... More

Learning English
Attempt at rescuing the wild man

Savage Wild man in a new world

300 11 25
By Birchwoodpython

No one's POV

It was a normal day like any other and your parents Diego Elvira (Dad) and Lola Leoz (Mom) decided to take a well deserved vacation from being in charge of the greats tech company in the world. Loego Tech. (Shit name I know but it's the best I got. The e is silent btw)

*Timeskip*

You and your family has finally arrived at their remote island in Africa where they would have their vacation and to actually have some quality time with you. They wanted nothing more then to be with you ever since you where first dumped on their door step. They saw something special in you, so they took no time accepting you and adopting you. They did everything they could to make sure you where the happiest and healtiest baby around. They even used some of their tech from their company to help entertain you when they where busy. They brought you almost everywhere with them. Anytime they would have a bad day, your adorable baby like features would always brighten their day. You are currently in their treehouse that they custom built themselves having dinner on the porch. They just fed you, so right now they are enjoying themselves stargazing  while you played around in the living room.

Kala's POV

It was a beautiful day to be out there exploring with my baby gorilla Imani. She keeps on growing faster with each passing day. Her habit for adventure is ray of hope for other creatures that you shouldn't let life pass you by if you have the chance to experience things that most other living creatures don't get to see or do. That's what my child is showing to all of us and the jungle. I was sleeping, but I noticed Imani was gone, so I woke up my husband and leader of our pack Kerchak to help find our child until................ It was too late. By the time we found our child Sabor the leopard was already found mauling our only child. It was a horrible site and I balled my eyes out while Kerchak would comfort me and make me look away from the disgusting display we saw before us. Kerchak was never the same after that day. He became more distant and hardened. He was more cold the winter days and me. Well I was also more distant, but I still tried my best to help the family. It's now a new day and while I was walking I heard something. I couldn't hear it clearly at first, so I slowly followed the noise. Is that crying? FROM A BABY?!?!?!?! I quickly rushed to the crying until I came across what looked like some sort of home built in the trees where the crying was coming from. I make my way inside until I see 2 hairless creatures on the ground. They do have hair on their heads, but that's about it. They where killed as I saw pool of blood sorounding them. I also noticed claw marks, so I wasted no time looking for the baby until I finally found him and tried to make my escape, but not without a fight as I was leaving the same leopard that killed my baby Sabor tried to stop me, but I wouldn't let that beast take the life of another child on my watch. I escaped with the child and the rest was history.

*15 Years later* Y/N's POV

It's been one heck of a journey with my new family. I found out last year that my blood family was killed by a leopard named Sabor who also took the life of my adoptive mother's child. I made it my goal to protect this family from creatures like that and any other living creature who can't defend themselves. We where currently taking a break from the walking and I was on patrol even tho Kerchak was against it since he wanted to do it alone, but of course I didn't listen. You don't always have to go at it alone.

Y/N: I should find some more bananas for mom.

As I was swinging through the trees I find more bananas for me and mom to have for tomorrow. As I was taking them down I heard something moving in the trees behind me and knew exactly who it was, so I played along and waited for the right moment for a counterattack.

Terk: I GOTCHA THIS TIME Y/N!

Before she could even react I had already set a trap with the vines around me and tied her up like snake would wrap around you.

Y/N: Your too loud as always Terk and I told you before to not scream out before you have even grabbed me.

Terk: Dang it Y/N, how do you always have a whole plan ready to counter me every time and make it seem like your clueless?

Y/N: Because I've trained myself to be that way and to always be mindful of my surroundings. The wild is our friend and we can always use it to our advantage.

Terk: Yea yea yea I know. *struggles to get out of vines*

Y/N: Actually you don't because if you did this wouldn't be happening every time.

I help her out of the vines as I take the bananas and get down from the tree with Terk in toe. As where walking we come across another familiar and friendly face.

Y/N: Hey what's up Tantor!

Tantor: Ahhhhh hey Y/N, hey Terk. What brings you guys to this neck of the jungle.

Y/N: We happened to walk by and decided to take a break while I looked for these bananas for my mom.

Tantor: Awwww that's nice of you Y/N always looking out for your mother.

Y/N: It's the least I could do since she's done the same for me since I was a baby. Anyway I gotta get these back to her, so I'll see you later Tantor, let's go Terk.

Terk: I'll catch up with ya. I gotta talk with Tantor for a minute.

I look at her skeptically.

Y/N: This better not be another attempt to jump me from behind.

Terk: Naw I'm done with that for today
I promise ya I won't do it.

Y/N: Ok Terk. I'm holding you to that.

I make my leave swinging through the vines with the bananas on my left shoulder. However once I reached my destination I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My family was being carried away in some strange square on what looked like black rocks, but they where rolling and these creatures that look like me are taking them away. I had to do something so I dropped the bananas and went straight for my mother. I did everything I could, but I ended up being captured and put in the same square as my mother.

Y/N: Where are they taking us mom?

Kala: I don't know Y/N, but one thing is for sure. These creatures are not friendly.

Y/N: But it makes no sense. I'm just like them, but there acting savagely. I'm nothing like these creatures.

???: SHUT UP IN THERE WITH YOUR OO OO AHH AHH ASS!

???: They don't understand English you dumbass, so save your breath cause they ain't gonna shut up until they feel like it.

???: What are you a biologist?

???: It doesent take being a biologist to know that gorillas don't understand English you dumbass brute.

???: What did you just call me!?!?!

???: THATS ENOUGH I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU TWO UNLESS I ASK SOMETHING FROM YOU!!!

They both instantly shut up to the taller creature following his orders.

???: How much farther until we reach the rendezvou point Clayton?

Clayton: Where already here.

???: But where's the plane sir?

As soon as he says that the plan appears right above them.

Clayton: Right there. Now throw them in there and let's get payed.

Everyone: YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Wherever where going I hope there aren't any other harmful creatures like these ones.

*Timeskip*

2 Weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since we have been taken, but me and my mother managed to escape from that dreadful place within the first week. We lost all of our family even Kerchak. While we where escaping he finally admitted that I was one of them and even called me his son. It was the most emotional moment I have ever had and I promised him I would look after mom. We managed to seek refuge in what looked like a smaller jungle. Within the first week being their we noticed these creatures that looked just like the ones who took us away from our home, but they looked different. Like their body was much paler and was decaying while all it's hair on its head was mostly gone and it had a missing hand. I see a group of creatures that looked about my age as my focus was directed to the one wearing a hat. I don't know what it is, but something tells me there is something special about that one creature. I made my way back to my mom as we stayed in the tress to keep away from other creatures since we don't know this area.

Y/N: How are you doing mom?

Kala: Im alright Y/N. Just still shaken up over everything that's happened.

Y/N: I know what you mean mom. It still haunts me too, but we'll get through this. Always have and always will.

Kala: Your a good boy Y/N. I'm glade I found you when I did.

Y/N: And I'm glade to have you as a mother. My blood family would really appreciate what you have done for me.

She starts crying as I bring her into a hug. After a while we finally let go.

Kala: We can't stay up in these trees forever Y/N. We gotta find food soon.

Y/N: Let's head out then.

We jump from trees to trees until we finally come across some berries in a bush. We share them evenly until we hear leaves rustling around us. We quickly hide in the trees to see what was going on. It was that same group, but only 2 of them are out this time with 2 other people across from them pointing something at them.

???: Hands where I can see them.

???: Whoa whoa whoa we mean no harm. We just wanted to ask if your willing to trade?

???: Trade? What are you looking for specifically?

???: Pretty much everything, but we mostly need guns with ammo and food.

???: Let us talk it over.

They both look away for a moment before turning back around one of them holding their hand out.

???: You got yourself a deal.

Before he even knew it they quickly turn him around facing the smaller creature pressing something against his head. He looked terrified so something tells me this isn't good.

???: *Pulls out pistol* LET HIM GO!!!

???: Naw I don't think I'll do that, but here is what your gonna do. Your gonna take us back to your group, so we can kill them all, kill the both of you and take all your shit weather you like it or not.

???: Now put the gun down or my friend here blows your friends brains out.

???: Damnit! *Drops the gun*

???: That's a good little squirt.

Whatever he just said seemed to really make him angry as he clenches both of his fists.

???: Now let's go, take us to your group now. MOVE IT!!!

They slowly walk away, but I can't get this feeling out my head thinking their in danger, so without a second thought and before my mom could say anything to me i jump from tree to tree to get closer as I finally land on one of them knocking them out with one punch.

???: WHAT THE HELL! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU NOW SOME JUNGLE MAN!?!?!?!

He points something at me and something comes out of it, so I try my best to dodge them. I feel a sharp pain in my side, but I ignore it for now as adrenaline was corsing through me. The creature tries to hit me with what he was holding but I grab it midair and snatch it out his hands and swung it across his face knocking him out and breaking whatever I was holding in half. I turn to look at the other two creatures who had faces of disbelief. I try to make my leave put the pain in my side stops me. I look to see a hole with something inside it as I see blood coming out. I went to go take it out, but before I could I fall on my back and passed out.

Aj's POV

We where just saved by some guy who wasent wearing any clothes. The only clothes he had was around his waist, but it only covered up his butt and private area. I don't like trusting or helping strangers, but this guy just saved us and my group from a possible death and took a bullet for us. I have to help him. He doesent even seem like a monster. I run up to him and try to drag him back to the school.

???: Let me help you there little dude.

Aj: Thanks Louis.

Louis: We can't let him die out here after take a bullet for us and for saving the group from a lot of trouble.

*Timeskip*

It took us a while, but we finally made it back to the school as we see Willy on guard duty.

Louis: Willy get the gates open! We got wounded!

Willy: GUYS THEIR BACK!!!

The gates open as everyone sorrunds us asking a bunch of questions mostly wanting to know what happened and who this guy was.

Louis: So the caravan group is no go. We came across two of them out there, but they tricked us into thinking they wanted to trade and held us hostage and they would have tried to kill all of us, but this wild man here stopped them and even took a bullet for us.

Clementine then appears and heard everything Louis just said.

Clementine: Ruby take him to the nurses office and fix him up. Omar have some food ready for him when he wakes.

Then Violet not liking this idea speaks up.

Violet: So your just gonna open our gates and give him food just like that? What if he's from another bad group?

Clem: If he is from another bad group then well deal with it then, but I'm not letting the savor of Aj die.

Me and Louis take him to the nurses office and leave Ruby to do her work.

Aj: I hope he is ok?

Louis: Don't worry about it little dude. He seems like a tough cookie.

He gives me a reassuring smile as I smile back.

Aj: Thanks Louis and I don't agree with Violet. I think he's a good guy.

Louis: I think so too buddy.

Clementine's POV

It's been a few hours since we brought in that guy that saved Louis and Aj. I can't thank him enough for saving my kid. I decided to wait outside the nurses office until Ruby is done with him. I found it strange that he was only wearing a loincloth tho. What was the deal with that? I guess I'll have to ask him when he wakes up. After another few more minutes Ruby walks out the room as I stand up to question his condition.

Clem: How's he doing Ruby.

Ruby: He will live sug. The bullet didn't go clean through, but it didn't go that deep either. It's like his flesh is so strong and sticky that it stopped the bullet from going any further.

Clem: That seems odd, but at least he won't die. I'm gonna go in and wait for him to wake up.

Ruby: Alright just let me know if anything happens with him.

She then leaves to the courtyard as I make my way into the room where the guy was in. I see him laying on the dirty bed as I see the gauze that was put where the bullet hole was. I sit in a chair next to his bed as I wait for him to wake up. I take the time to look over him. He was quite muscular and even had a six pack. Nice long (H/C) and he looked handsome too. Before I knew it he wakes up.

Clem: Hello there. Nice to see yo--

Before I could finish my sentence he jumps out the bed and moves away from me in the corner cautiously holding his guard up.

Clem: Whoa hey easy there, you shouldn't be moving like that. You where just shot and........ wait you shouldn't be able to move around like that after getting shot and it doesent seem to effect you. Your ok tho right?

He just stands there looking at me as if what I just said didn't even reach his ears. Is he deaf?

Clem: Do you understand me?

He continues to stand there not moving a muscle, but I see him starting to open his mouth as he says something.

???: *Gorilla noises*

Clem: Uhhhhhh?

???: *Gorilla noises*

Clem: Did you get hit in the head and think your a gorilla or something?

???: *Clears throat*

Clem: *Grabs cup of water* You thirsty?

I hold the cup out to him. He seems skeptical at first, but eventually takes it and examines it like he's never seen a cup before. This guy is really odd. I show him with my hands on how to drink out of it, but he just opens his mouth wide and just dunks it in his mouth making some of these water go over his body. As I watched this I get this hot feeling on my face as I realize I was blushing so I quickly look away as I feel him tap my shoulder making me jump which caused him to jump too. He just wanted to give the cup back, so I take it and put it back on the table it was left on next to the bed.

???: Y-Y-Y/N.

Clem: What?

???: *Clears throat* Y/N.

He says while pointing to himself. So his name is Y/N. That's a nice name.

Clem: Y/N. *Points to herself* Clem.

Y/N: *Points to himself* Clem.

Clem: No *Points to herself* Clem, *Points to Y/N* Y/N. *Points to herself* Clem, *Points to Y/N* Y/N.

Y/N: *Points to himself* Y/N. *Points to Clem* Clem.

Even tho he doesen't seem to understand English I found this kinda cute. He's literally a man child. I'm curious as to how he survived this long. Another question is how am I gonna get him to trust me enough to leave the room.

Clem: *Holds her hand out* Do you trust me?

Y/N's POV

I'm not sure what she's saying, but something is telling me to trust her. I grab hold of her hand as she takes me outside to where I see a bunch of the same creatures around my age running all around us, 2 of them seem younger then the rest. Something tells me these are nice creatures aside from the fact the healed me. I then remember that my mother is still out there probably worried sick right now, but I know she is close by. She would be all on her own if she didn't and I'm the only family she has left. The others then notice us and make their way too us. I then hear growls coming from behind me as I see another creature on all fours coming toward us with a menacing look on it's face. It reminds me of Sabor, but they have it around for a reason, but I won't just let it attack me. Before anyone could reach us, I quickly let go of Clem's hand and ran up a very skinny and odd looking stick and I climb up at least halfway with minimal effort, as everyone looks at me in shock.

Louis: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET UP THERE SO FAST WITHOUT ANY EFFORT!?!?!?!?!

I still don't understand what these creatures are saying.

Aj: Whoa.

Ruby: You shouldn't be doing that sug. You where shot not too long ago! You shouldn't be doing that to your body while it's trying to heal!

Clem: I think he's fine Ruby. I said the same thing, but it doesen't seem to effect him.

Ruby: Regardless he should be resting. His whole body has been through a lot of trauma.

Clem: What? You didn't bother to tell me this earlier.

Ruby: I just forgot to mention that part.

Clem: *Sighs* Y/N can you please get down from there. I promise Rosie won't harm you. She just needs to wait. Shit.

Aj: What is it Clem?

Clem: I just forgot he doesen't understand English.

Omar: Then how do you know his name?

Clem: He told me. I guess it's the only thing he could say except he can also say my name as I told him.

Violet: How has he survived this long?

Ruby: Aasim honey can you please go get the food in the nurses office. Maybe the smell of Omar's food will bring him down.

Aasim: You got it babe.

One of the creatures comes back with something in his hands. He opens it up and the smell was.............. HEAVENLY!!! I quickly jump down to see what it was as the creature jumped back a little. Clem takes whatever he was holding and guides me to sit down on something that looks like it was made out of trees.

Clem: Go ahead. Eat.

Clem places it down and points to it. I think it's food. It smells really really good. I pick it up quickly pour it over my face, but then quickly regret it as it was really hot as I then jump around hoping that the air would cool it off. I hear the creatures laughing I think as I was doing this. Clem just has a smile on her face as she grabs something else.

Clem: Don't eat it too fast or like that. You take this and you go like this.

She seems to be demonstrating on how to do it properly, but I barley understand what she's doing. It takes me a minute, but I finally got it down as I was eating this delicious meal everyone else sat by where we where to do the same. Clem sits next to me and the smallest creature that I saved in the woods sits across from me. Once I finished I quickly sand up and do my happy dance as I have not felt this good in a while.

Y/N: *Gorilla noises*

I hear the whole group laughing their heads off as I did my happy dance. I guess they liked it. Even if they didn't I wouldn't care. I was happy at that moment.

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Violet: *Laughing* What the hell was that!

Louis: *Laughing* I have no idea, but that was funniest thing I've ever seen!

Clem: *Laughing* This is the most I've laughed in a long time! I think we all needed that!

Omar: *Laughing* Hell yeah we did! That was fucking hilarious.

Clem: What did you think Aj.

Aj: It was really funny. Y/N is silly.

Clem: He is, but in a world like this, being silly can really help other people mentally.

I think now is the best time to bring in my mother. I gave out our emergency call, so she will come to me.

Violet: What the hell was that?

Clem: I don't know.

Before I knew it I see my mother at the gates where she quickly pushes them open and tackles me down into big hug to which I return back as we rolled around on the floor while the other creatures just looked in shock.

Louis: Ummmmmmmmm.

Y/N and Kala: *Gorilla noises*

Louis: Double ummmmmmmm what the hell is going on here?

Ruby: Is he actually understanding what that gorilla is saying?

Omar: There's a gorilla all the way out here!?

Clem: That's-

Willy: SO COOL!!!

Willy quickly made his way to us which made my mother activate her mother mode and instantly show off a menacing glare showing her teeth to the smaller creature as he freezes in place now scared out his mind. I reassure my mother that these creatures are nothing like the ones who captured us and that their a friendly bunch and we should stick around for a while. She wanted to be against it, but after she saw my reassuring smile, she eventually gave in and agreed.

Y/N: *Gorilla noises*

Kala: *Gorilla noises*

Aj: I wonder what they are talking about.

Clem: Yea. It's actually amazing to see a human speaking in an animal language.

Violet: Your not considering letting them stay are you?

Clem: Violet are you serious right now? He saved Aj, he didn't let the gorilla attack Willy, he didn't harm any of us, and for fucks sake the guy doesent even know English. He most likely doesent even know about the walkers.

Violet: I'm just trying to be a realist.

Clem: A relist for what. That he's with another dangerous group?

Violet: This could all be an act. You never know with people out here.

Aj: I don't see him as a monster.

Louis: I haven't had any reason not to like him either.

Clem: If Aj says he's good then I'm good. Besides he needs us to help him adjust to this new world he has no idea that even changed.

Violet: Fine, but when 15 bandits appear at our door step to take us or our shit away don't say I didn't warn you.

Violet walked away from the group looking angry for some reason. I make my way over to her to see if I can help. I see the other creatures moving their hands back and forth, but I don't understand, so I just continue to move to her. She turns around when she hears me approaching her.

Violet: What the fuck do you want?

I still can't make out what she's saying, so maybe if I repeat it it'll help me understand.

Y/N: What the fuck do you want?

He face seemed shocked at first, but quickly takes me down and holds something against my throat.

Violet: I fucking knew you wher full of shit tricking us into thinking you don't know English!

I quickly got her off me and we ended up switching positions as I repeat what she just said.

Y/N: I fucking knew you where full of shit ticking us into thinking you don't know English!

I hear laughing coming from the other creatures as I got off of her and dropped whatever I was holding next to her as she got up and left still looking angry, but also annoyed.

Clem: Well seems like you know how to handle yourself.

I hear Clem from behind me with a smile on her face.

Y/N: Well seems like you know how to handle yourself.

Clem: We really need to teach you English. But anyway, you and your gorilla friend over there are welcome to stay if you'd like.

Y/N: Stay.

Clem: Good. Now let's get you some clothes and we'll get started. Welcome to Texas 2.

I have a feeling we found our new family.

Whats up my homies. A new book in the works. What did you think of it so far? I actually felt really proud with how this chapter came out. I hope to get more put soon for you guys. Don't worry I'll still be working on my main story, but this will get updates too. This is Birchwoodpython signing off. Peace out my homies!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 894 31
⚜️Completed ⚜️ "I searched for a long time, just when I gave up hope...I found him. We were searching together then, for a place we can call home. I...
1.5K 54 14
All I could hear was my own breathing with the blood drying on my hands, and the two dead bodies infront of me were my parents. They started abusing...
279K 14.1K 83
The first time I cut myself and I saw that my blood was purple I wasn't concerned, but then when my Nanny cut herself and her blood was red. I was co...
42.3K 1.1K 87
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...