ššžš¬š¢š«šž

By crankyangel

(ššŽš“ š…š”š‹š‹š˜ š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ) š’š’š’–š’ š’‚ š’”š’•š’“š’š’š’ˆ š’‡š’†š’†š’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’š’‡ š’˜š’‚š’š’•š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’ š’‰š’‚ļæ½... More

šœš”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž.
šŸ·.
šŸø.
šŸ„.
šŸŗ.
šŸ».
šŸ¼.
šŸ½.
šŸ¾.
šŸæ.
šŸ·šŸ¶.
šŸ·šŸ·.
šŸ·šŸø.
šŸ·šŸ¹.
šŸ·šŸŗ.
šŸ·šŸ».
šŸ·šŸ¼.
17.
šŸ·šŸ¾.
šŸ·šŸæ.
šŸøšŸ¶.
šŸøšŸ·.
šŸøšŸø.
šŸøšŸ¹.
šŸøšŸŗ.
šŸøšŸ».
šŸøšŸ¼.
šŸøšŸ½.
šŸøšŸ¾.
šŸøšŸæ.
šŸøšŸæ.šŸ»
šŸ¹šŸ¶.
šŸ¹šŸ·.
šŸ¹šŸø.
šŸ¹šŸø.šŸ»
šŸ¹šŸ¹.
šŸ¹šŸŗ.
šŸ¹šŸ».
šŸ¹šŸ¼.
šŸ¹šŸ½.
šŸ¹šŸ¾.
šŸ„šŸ«.
šš€šš„š™“šš‚ššƒš™øš™¾š™½

šŸŗšŸ¶.

1K 21 3
By crankyangel

omniscient
a few week later

jack held gianna's hand tightly as they walked through the private airport, gianna wiggled out her father's hand sprinting away as diamonté laughed softly, bernard stood beside her laughing loudly. "princess come here!". jack screamed as gianna giggled softly shaking her head, her curly hair bouncing at ever step she took. "no". she softly said, jack ran in front of her cutting her off, running straight into his arms jack held her tightly as she shyly gazed into her father's eyes.

"princess you can't run off like that, it's not safe ok?". gianna nodded innocently, "she can't understand you baby". diamonté said yawning, jack glanced over at her smiling the black dress she wore showcased her growing belly which grew twice as big as before. "yes she does ain't that right princess?". jack asked ticking gianna's stomach making her squeal diamonté playfully rolled her eyes,

jack nodded at the flight attendant who bit her lip at him, diamonté cut her eyes at her, "keep your eyes to yourself bitch". she spat as jack's eyes widened in surprise, grabbing diamonté's hand he glanced over at her with apologizing eyes. "sorry". he mouthed to her, bernard who held diamonté's and gianna's luggage walked towards the back placing it into the master bed room.

jack sat in the middle gianna crawled beside him towards the window seat her eyes glancing around the airport in amazement. "dada". she squeal pointing to the bird, jack smiled rubbing her back lovingly as she pointed to random things to show him.

"thank you bernard". diamonté softly said, fatigue instantly hit her aching body rubbing her head she took her hair tie out before walking towards the back of the plane sliding her heels off diamonté slid into the bed moaning in delight. placing her phone beside her she turned dnd on before shutting her eyes falling asleep instantly. jack raised an eyebrow, "hey do you mind watching her?". bernard nodded standing up jack walked towards the back opening the bedroom door.

hopping on the bed diamonté's smaller body bounced up making her jolt awake out her sleep, "jack what the fuck". she gritted looking up at him, jack ignored her hovering over her.

"jack what the fuck". he mimicked her whining tone making her roll her eyes. leaning down jack placed his lips on her pouty ones, diamonté mushed his head away from her "move i don't want your kisses". she mumbled as jack laughed softly,

laying beside her jack lifted her onto his lap eyeing her, "why you gotta be so mean for?". he asked as she rolled her eyes, "you know it's my duty to get on yo nerves". placing her smaller hands on the sides of his face diamonté leaned forward molding her lips onto his,

the two of them moved in sync as they made out diamonté's body heating up. pulling away she licked her lips reaching down she gripped jack's hard growing member, squeezing it tightly jack groaned.

lifting her body up slightly diamonté pulled his basketball shorts down, "nah i thought you didn't like me?". he asked as diamonté gripped his neck pulling him towards her, shoving her tongue in his mouth jack swallowed her loud moans as he palmed her ass gripping it tightly diamonté slid down on his throbbing member making her cry out as jack allowed her to take control, "hey don't push your body". he whispered sliding her dress strap off, kissing her wherever his lips would land diamonté nodded moving slowly on top of him.

>>>

a few hours later

gianna knocked on her parents bedroom door, jack who was playing gta on his ps5 eyed the door, "hi dada!". gianna smiled walking over towards him, her gaze falling to diamonté who was out cold her hair covering half her face. leaning towards her she watched as diamonté slept, gently pecking her mother's lips she pulled away.

jack sat his controller down picking her up placing her beside him, gianna snuggled into him glancing at the television. "i try?". she asked as jack bit his lip in thought, glancing at diamonté who he was thankful was knocked out nodding he placed the controller in her small hands, "heavy". she said as jack laughed softly,

holding the controller with her he taught gigi how to drive the car. "woah". she softly said, jack kissed the side of her head. diamonté popped up sliding out the bed, "mommy". gianna screamed in delight, handing the controller to her father gianna gripped the covers sliding off the bed running after diamonté who was in the bathroom throwing up. shutting her eyes her stomach turned as more forced it's way out her body, shutting her eyes in pain diamonté gripped the edge of the sink tightly her knuckles turning white.

"hey you ok baby?". jack asked as gigi stared at her mother, "no can you get my pills?". jack nodded walking into the room grabbing her purse sitting beside the bed, grabbing the pills made only for pregnancy he took two out. "mama ok?". gigi softly asked as diamonté began brushing her teeth, "yes pumpkin". gianna nodded walking over grabbing her hand.

smiling diamonté washed her face sighing, gianna gently pulled her arm walking back into the room jack held a tray full of food and fruit. "you have to eat first". diamonté gagged at the thought of food, "atleast try ok?". nodding diamonté dragged her body over to the bed, placing gigi on the bed she cuddled into diamonté's body, "here pumpkin". diamonté softly said holding the tray on her lap, grabbing the crackers diamonté chewed on them as jack played gta. "i play mama". gigi mumbled munching on the watermelon,

"you did pumpkin?". diamonté said glancing at jack who nervously ran a hand down his neck. "i love you". he said making her flick him off over gigi's head, "don't have her playing that game anymore jack". he nodded grabbing a strawberry chewing it.

>>>

gianna whined as the screaming from the paparazzi scared her "back up dude get that shit out my daughter's face". jack screamed shoving the man back, tucking her face in his neck gianna cried as bernard quickly got them into the car. diamonté pouted as gianna cried loudly, "pumpkin come here". wiping her tears gigi walked over towards her mother who rubbed her back, running her hands through her soft hair diamonté wiped her tears. laying her head in diamonté's neck gigi gripped her mother's finger fluttering her eyes close.

>>>

"finally we made it". diamonté said opening the hotel door, jack laughed softly, holding his suitcase he held gigi in the other as she slept. "you up to going places today?". jack asked gently putting their daughter in the middle of the california king bed. diamonté shook her head "no i'm exhausted but gigi and you can go". jack nodded walking over to diamonté who was leaning over the the counter.

rubbing his thumb along the sides of her body diamonté smiled turning glancing up at him. "what baby?". she asked, jack shrugged his shoulders. "you need anything before we leave?". she shook her head, jack caressed her stomach pecking her lips.

gianna rubbed her eyes yawning loudly, "oh well the princess has awoken". gianna slid off the bed running over towards them, "you ready to go princess?". she nodded hugging diamonté's leg, "y'all have fun". jack smiled, "need bernard to stay here?". shaking her head jack picked gigi up, cupping her face gently gianna pecked her mother's lips "mwah!". she said before pulling away, "mommy loves you, have fun and be good for daddy". gianna waved, "i love you too baby what about my kiss?". rolling her eyes playfully she stood on her tippy toes pecking his lips, "i'm still bringing you something bye my babies i love you". jack said grabbing his wallet and phones, diamonté shook her head watching as they left.

AN UPDATE!! 😱😱 I APOLOGIZE!! For taking so long to update this book. I can't write multi books at the same time I don't know how I did years ago but now that's way to hard lol.

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter & to the people that are still there reading I appreciate you so much!!

ANY THOUGHTS???? EXCUSE ANY ERRORS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 925 12
in which a mentally damaged girl meets a emotionally damaged boy .
4.5K 352 14
" š–Ø'š—† š—…š–¾š–ŗš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—‹š–¾š–¼š—ˆš—‹š–½ š–暝—ˆš—‹ š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‹ š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š—ˆš—‡š—…š—’, š–½š—ˆš—‡'š— š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–¾š—š–¾š—‹ š—Œš–¼š—‹š–ŗš—š–¼š— š—ˆš—‹ š–½š—‚š—Œš—‹š–¾š—Œš—‰ļæ½...
306K 9.6K 53
šš†šš’ššœšš‘ š™ø šš‘ššŠšš šš–ššŽššŽšš šš¢šš˜ššž ššœšš˜šš˜šš—ššŽšš›, ššœšš˜ š™ø ššŒšš˜ššžšš•šš'ššŸššŽ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽšš šš¢šš˜ššž šš•šš˜šš—ššššŽšš›.
283K 6.6K 30
in which he just can't leave her alone.