over.

By 4BEYGK

'Cause I thought it was over Got me thinkin' my feelings over You keep doin' it over and over You keep callin... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

eleven

2.3K 208 127
By 4BEYGK

onika maraj

I was in my room waiting for Bey to pick me up. We were driving down to see our parents. 

I was so excited. I haven't seen my parents since I got here. I know it hasn't been that long but I've really missed them.

We were spending the night so I had a bag. Bey texted me that she was outside and I grabbed my bag.

I said bye to Lauren first, she was getting ready to go over to the guy who she's been talking to house.

I left the dorm building and Beys car was right out front. I put my bag in the backseat and got in the passenger seat.

"Hey baby." I leaned over the armrest and kissed her.

"Stop that." She moved back and I frowned.

"Stop what?"

"We already talked about this." She's still mad we're not together.

"You we're just beating your dick on Facetime with me now it's 'we already talked about this'?"

She didn't say anything and started driving. I disconnected her phone from the car so I could connect my own.

I put the playlist she made for me on shuffle and Teenage Fever by Drake started playing. Cute but not really the mood I was going for.

I shuffled the playlist again and laughed when Don't Run Away from Let It Shine came on.

She smiled and chuckled. "The soundtrack and movie kinda ate."

"Did it?"

"Don't run away! Don't run away from the truth!" She broke out into song.

"Cause I'm not giving up on you!"

"This is more than a crush!" Oh.

"More than a like-like!"

"More than a love!"

We both started to laugh. I love our moments like these.

"I feel like we should get them a bottle of wine or something to show them we're grown up now."

"You have a fake?"

"Duh. I'll stop by a liquor store closer to them."

"Get something for us too, I want to have fun while we're here."

She raised her eyebrow, "What type of fun?"

"Let's see where the night takes us." We're probably going to end up doing nothing.

About an hour into the drive, Bey pulled into a parking lot in front of a liquor store.

"Stay in the car, I'll be back."

"Okay." I sat tight while she went inside.

She came back with two bags. She put one in the backseat and brought the other with her to the front.

"They had some snacks in there so I bought some." She put the bag in my lap and I looked inside.

"Thank you." She bought sour candy and chips.

"We should be there soon." Texas is so big, we're in the same city but it's still taking us so long to get there.

I settled on sour ropes and put the rest of the stuff by my feet.

"We might as well get married. Buying liquor for our parents is a married couple thing to do."

"Okay." She just laughed, I would really marry her.

When we got to the window, Bey pulled a bag of weed out of the armrest and set in in my lap. "Roll this for me."

"My nails." I don't want a bunch of weed particles under them.

"Just roll it, the woods are in the thing." She pointed at the arm rest.

"Are you going to pay to get my nails done?" That's all I care about.

"Sure, whatever."

I opened the arm rest again and she had papers and backwoods in there, I picked the papers because they're healthier."

I started to break down the weed. "You shouldn't  be smoking right before we go see our family."

"Too bad I didn't ask."

I slapped her forehead. "You're going to be a bad influence for your little sister."

"You're saying little like she's a child, that girl has seen worse at her big age."

"Whatever." I finished rolling and handed it to her.

"Thank you baby." She took it from me and started digging through her pockets.

Now we're both going to small like weed. I don't care, I'm snitching. 

I ate my sour straws while she smoked. When we got to her moms house, she parked in front but we didn't get out so she could finish.

"Don't tell my mom about Teyana. The fact that she knows she exists is enough."

"I'm gonna tell your mom about whatever I want. You shouldn't have been doing the things you were doing if you didn't want her to know."

"You're such a snitch. I'm telling your mom how you pop your pussy for random guys at parties."

"I'm a virgin." I might as well be.

"Let me take your virginity." I regret telling her I was going to have sex with her after this.

"Die. Put that out so we can go inside."

She threw the roach out the window because she's a terrible person and got out. She came around the car and opened the door for me.

My moms car was in the driveway too so everyone must be here already.

The door was unlocked for whatever reason so we just walked inside. "Where are they?"

"The kitchen. I could hear Solos hyena laugh from a mile away."

When we got closer to the kitchen she shushed me and walked ahead.

We got into the kitchen without anyone noticing, they were all too busy talking. Bey jumped on Solange's back and put her in a headlock.

"Bitch get off me!" Solange started swinging behind her and hitting Bey.

"Language Solange."

"You don't see this girl attacking me?! What do you mean language?!"

I don't even think it's been a minute since we got here.

"Giselle get off her, what's wrong with you?"

While that were doing that, I ran to my mom and hugged her. "Hi mommy!"

"Hi baby."

"I missed you." Phone calls aren't anywhere near enough. I missed hugging her like this.

She pulled me back but kept my at arms length. "You've been doing drugs Nika? I can smell it on you."

"No, it was Bey." I'll snitch every time, I don't care.

Beyoncé came over and hugged my mom. "What did I do again?"

"Drugs."

She made a shocked facial expression and I could tell it was fake. "What? Me? I don't even do drugs, stop lying Onika."

"Mommy did you know she sells drugs?" It got quiet at the wrong moment.

"You sell what?!" Tina doesn't play that. Especially not after Beys dad.

"Nothing, Onikas lying. She was just trying to be funny."

"Yeah, sorry." I was scared and it wasn't even me.

"Mhm. Let me find out Giselle."

"Onika have you been eating? You look like you lost so much weight." She picked my wrist up and dropped it back down, she's so dramatic.

"I eat just fine, Beys always buying me food." She bought me grocery's with food stamps she scammed too.

She smiled, "She told me you too her back."

"Well she lied. Why do you guys even talk anyways? You're the opps."

"Why should I have to stop talking to get just because you two broke up? That's my baby too."

"Right." Bey came out of nowhere and hugged my mom. "You look younger every time I see you, you're starting to look younger than Onika."

She laughed and playfully slapped Beys shoulder. "Don't flatter me."

I had to look away, Bey was too corny for me. Tina made us all get out the kitchen so she could take everything out. She brought everything to the table and we started digging in.

"So, how's school?"

"Good now that I'm back at school with Onika." Girl..

"You seemed to be fine with your girlfriend of over a year." I can't help it. I hate how she acts like she was so miserable after she broke up with me, she had a girlfriend. I have to bring it up every time.

She smiled, "Mama this chicken is really good."

"I'll make sure to put some in Tupperware so you can take it home. Onika do you want some too?"

"Yes ma'am." Lord knows how badly I missed her cooking.

Dinner was.. good. It felt like things were back to normal.

We were staying at Tina's house so after dinner we talked a little but more until we got tired. Bey carried me upstairs to her room, I was that tired.

She laid me down on the bed. "I'm taking your clothes off."

"Okay." I didn't want to take them off anyway.

She took my pants off first then sat me up to take my shirt off. "Do you want to keep a bra on?"

"Get me a tank top out of my bag. Take the bra off and put it on."

She did what I asked and took my underwear off to put shorts on me.

"All good?"

"Mhm, thank you." I love how much she cares about me.

"Okay. I'm about to take a shower but I'm coming to cuddle in a second."

"'Kay."

She went into the bathroom and I closed my eyes. I don't know how long it was before I felt her spoon me from behind.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Mhm." I basically was.

"Today was fun. It left like we were a married couple going to see our parents. I can see our future in my head already."

"Mm yeah. I liked it."

"You need to stop bringing up the past though."

"Okay, sorry baby." I should stop bringing her up but I'm still mad about it.

"I'm not mad, just annoyed by it. You're too in the past and I'm too far into the future."

"I agree." That's really our only problem.

"I'll let you sleep, we can talk more in the morning. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

She kissed my shoulder and held me tighter. It was easy for me to go to sleep in her arms. She makes me feel so comfortable and at peace.

——
this chapter is short and bad because i really didn't want to write this idk why i even came up with the idea 😭

Bey?

Onika?

Onika bringing up Teyana again? Does she need to let it go?

Dinner at Tina's house?

Bey wanting to get married to Onika?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
134K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
33.4K 1.8K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
98.9K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...