Lullaby | quackity x reader

By ducklity

"Darling, I'd wait for you Even if you didn't ask me to." More

before reading
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
final a/n
I'm back

Epilogue

1.8K 37 23
By ducklity

Alex
__________

Morning comes as I can smell y/n's scent and some pancakes nearby. I open my eyes and rub it a bit to get a clearer view.

I see y/n siting on the bed while on her phone and delicious mini pancakes ready right beside me.

"Is this for me?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"No obviously not its all mine, get yours downstairs, ask karl to cook more for you or something." She says still on her phone.

I just gave her a confused face and stared at her. She gave me a side eye and saw me look so miserable. I can see she's trying to fight the laughter.

"Of course its yours dumbass why wouldn't I prepare you breakfast and take it upstairs like a good girlfriend I am." She chuckled.

"Sometimes I just don't know if your actually being sincere or not." I say as I take the small table and eat the mini pancakes while sitting in bed.

"Because I'm sarcastic." She says, sitting down next to me.

"Well..yeah nvm you are." I say.

"These mini pancakes are fuckin' perfect. Did karl make this because wow." I asked.

"No I made that, karl just sat there and talked to sapnap on the phone." y/n says.

"Oh. You make the best pancakes though ngl every single pancake I have ever tasted is kind of ok but some are not ok and some are almost as yours but no one can beat you-"

"Ok ok I get it thank you alex I appreciate it." She says cutting me off.

"Heyy I was trying to complement you." I frowned.

"Yeah and I said thank you, isn't that what you want to hear???"

"No i wanna hear a I love you too."

"You didn't even say I love you but ok, I love you so so so so so so so so much. Better?"

"More more." I say begging like a puppy.

"Just because you look cute, I love you. Now if you ask for more I won't be making mini pancakes for you anymore." I gasp.

"No you wouldn't dare."

"Yes I could. Now finish that because its new years eve and we have to prepare for things chop chop." She says as she clapped her hands and was going outside the door.

"Hey you forgot something." I say.

"Hm what is it?" She asked. I point to my lips and she instantly new.

She sighed and walked up to me. She leaned in as I did to. She swerved my lips and kissed my cheek instead.

"Are you blind, I pointed at my lips not my cheek."

"What did you say I can't hear you sorry." She says turning her back away from me and was about to go out again until I dashed to her, closed the door and pinned her against the door. Her eyes widened as a smirk grew on my lips. I leaned in her ear and whispered,

"I told you, that was not fair. I said my lips, not my cheek. Listen carefully next time or there will be consequence, you get that?" Her face grew tomato red and she just nodded.

"Good." I say as I kissed her on the lips this time. One special morning kiss. I let go of her as she still stands there shocked. I smile at how cute she is and go back to bed as I finish eating my mini pancakes.

She rushed out of the room as soon as possible. I chuckle as I open my phone while I scroll through it a bit.

After eating...

That tasted like heaven. Now i have to go check and see what they're doing downstairs.

I was about to open the door handle until someone else opened it.

"Alex what took you so long, we need help down there." y/n says.

"Look your cook tastes amazing ok now what is it you need help with?" I ask.

"Just come down." She says as we both go downstairs. I see some decorations around and it was simple since we didn't really want to fix everything after.

"Ah there you are alex now help me because I've been here for way too long. The moment I get down here get ready because this is your last day to live." Karl says on the ladder trying to put LED lights across.

"Okaay ok you don't have to be that scary." I say climbing up the ladder. I got the other side and finally stuck it on the wall.

"Omg my hands my poor hands." Karl says kissing his hands.

"Why didn't you just ask y/n for help than ask me who was literally upstairs?" Karl stared at me like I was dumb or something.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to y/n in the couch sleeping which I didn't even notice.

"See that? Your girlfriend has been doing work in the morning, cooking you pancakes and decorating most of the stuff because she's excited while you on the other hand has been sleeping and eating mini pancakes."

"Oh." I feel bad for her. I didn't think about it until karl told me. I go down the ladder and straight to y/n.

She was still sleeping soundly in the couch. I move a strand of hair away from her face. I look at her in awe as I mesmerize her beauty. She's too perfect for me and I'm lucky to have her.

I slowly carry her bridal style trying not to wake her up, but its fine since she's a heavy sleeper. I glance at karl and smile at him while he was fixing the ladders. He smiled back as I went upstairs into our room.

I put her in bed carefully and put the blanket over her as she might get cold. I close the lights and look back at her. God I love her.

I go kiss her forehead and said goodnight even if it were morning. I smile at how cute she sleeps. I go out the room and slowly close the door.

I go downstairs and I'll be helping karl prepare all of it before y/n wakes up so that she doesn't need to do anything else. I love her so much, I don't want to see her too tired.

"Soo what else should I help in." I ask karl.

"Since your good at cooking too, you should cook whatever for new years and I'll order other foods, but before any of that you should go do a bit of decoration in the dining room. The decorations are on a box to your left."

"Oh ok." I go find the box of decorations and start decorating the dining room.

After decorating...

Finally. The dining room looks so bright. I walk up to karl and ask him if it looks good or not. He goes and follows me to the dining room.

"Woah ok at first thought you were struggling on decorations and will have a bad decorated dining room but surprisingly you did good after all the hours you took just for this."

"Well what can I say, I'm an organized person."

"Not really but for this yes."

"Hmm thats good I guess."

"Now onto the cooking. Its almost dinner time." Karl says.

"Oh yeah almost forgot about that." I head towards the kitchen check the fridge for ingredients and start making an idea of what I should be cooking or bake perhaps.

After cooking...

All done. It smells so good i just want to eat it already. I put it on the table and cover it just to make sure. I wash my hands and go back to see what karl has ordered for us.

"Hey karl what did you order?" I ask.

"Just chicken, pizzas and mojos the classics."

"Mmm thats good. How long will it take to arrive here?"

"Estimated for about 1 hour and a half because many people are also ordering maybe for the new years.

"Oh I see, I mean its a bit early so I guess we can wait and play a bit."

"We can play mario kart again!" Karl says excitedly.

"Yeah no we're not playing that again."

"What?? Why not. Aww is it because you lost." Karl teases.

"No of course not, I just want to play something new."

"Mhm ok, lets just play smash brothers."

"Oo yes thats a good idea."

We head to our living room and set up the nintendo switch on the tv.

A few minuets after...

While I was so focused on getting my win we hear footsteps from the stairs. It could be y/n awake already after that nap.

"Omg guys did I miss new years yet." y/n asks in her sleepy voice. God she's so cute.

"Yeah you did it's already january two." Karl says as I punch his shoulder jokingly.

"WHAT??!" y/n shouts as I pause the game.

"No no y/n don't worry you didn't karl was just joking see." I open my phone and give it to y/n to reassure her that it's still new years eve.

"Omfg karl you scared me."

"Hehe sorry it was funny." Karl laughs.

"Whatever, anyways what did you guys do while I was asleep." y/n asks.

"Well I decorated the dining room and also cooked something for the new years and karl also ordered food." I explain.

"Ohh thats nice, could I join in your game too?"

"Yeah sure, I'll just get the other extra controller." I say as I stand up but karl brings me down again.

"Its fine I'll get it you two can sit here."

"Wow its like your the owner of this house karl." I say.

"Yeah I am." Karl says as he finds the controller.

"You should pay the rent then." y/n says.

"Nope, you guys do while I live here and have my fun."

"Wow such a gentleman." y/n says cuddling beside me as I cuddle back.

He comes back with the controller and hands it to y/n. We continue the game while we wait for the other food to arrive and at that time we should be good to eat dinner and prepare for new years.

An hour and a few minuets after...

We were still in game while the doorbell rings.

"Oh that must be the food. I'll get it, you guys could continue or maybe go to the dining if you guys want." Karl says as he heads to the front door.

"We should end here, I mean I win most of the time so theres no point yk." I say.

"Heyy I also won some rounds at least. You were just a try hard." y/n says as she stands up and goes to the dining room leaving me.

I roll my eyes playfully as I go fix the nintendo switch and place it on a safe place.

I go walk up to the dining room where y/n and karl are placing and preparing the food for dinner.

I help them set up and finally we can eat this delicious dish of mine and the ordered food which is also good I guess but not as good as my dish.

"Thats smells good alex, you should go audition for hells kitchen yk." y/n says.

" I bet gordon ramsay woudn't even let me in a foot in his kitchen" I say.

"Oh come on your good at cooking." karl says.

"Yeah yeah lets just eat." I say as we start eating.

After eating...

We cleaned up everything and go chill in the living room as we wait for new years. We go through our phones and tweet out and greet our viewers a happy new years eve and an advance new year. We three talked a bit and played games again on the nintendo and of course they wanted to play mario kart again which I'm clearly supposed to be good at but eventually got bad.

10 mins before new years...

We were still playing and customizing our karts while I check my phone and its ten minuets before new years which we need to get ready.

"Guys its almost new years we should get ready now." I say.

"Oh ok, let me get the party horns." Karl says.

While karl gets the horns, me and y/n get outside the balcony and set the fireworks. After a few seconds, karl comes out with the party horns and hands it to us.

I give him a firework stick (idk what it's called) and we wait until new year comes.

After waiting and chatting a bit about plans for the future, i check the time and there are 10 seconds left. We quickly lighten our fireworks and wait for 5 second then we countdown.

5..

4..
I look at y/n.

3..
I bring her close to me.

2...
And I lean in.

1...
As she leans in.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" We hear horns all over the place and karl shouting including the neighborhood.

As for me and y/n, we kissed a soft and elegant kiss that we will be remembering. This moment of my life I knew that y/n, the love of my life, is the one and only for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.4K 23
𝟎𝟎𝟐┊͙ đ“ĸ𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘- 𝐉𝐎𝐉𝐈 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃ŨŠ 〘 đ™Ļđ™Ē𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 〙īŊĄ āŧ… ˖âē ꒰ ☔ī¸ ꒱ ⋆ ā­­ 「 đĒ𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤đĸ𝐭𝐲 𝒙 𝐟𝐞đĻ!𝐨𝐜. 」 ━━━ 𓆩♡đ“†Ē ━━━ ꒰ *āŠˆâœŠâ€§â‚Š...
929K 14.6K 36
Who would've thought you'd meet your best friend and soulmate through the Dream SMP I swear If for some reason He reads this, I will never talk again...
1.6M 50.2K 32
Alex, also known online as Quackity, recently got the reputation of being kinda dumb, dumb to the point where another streamer heard about it and has...
168K 4.4K 37
"hey, we are shooting in like 10 minutes where are you??" â€ĸ "wow out of context that sound super bad!" â€ĸ "so i'm guessing your not george?" dreamwast...