Love Hate Relationship Mattia...

By xoxomalfoy7

y/n and Mattia really don't like each other at first then hate each other, but could that change over time o... More

Introduction
First Days Suck
Monster
No crying in the club
I hate you
Leave me alone
why do you care
What did he say
I'll leave
Wait
He's just a friend
Holy Shit
Get away from her
That's what she said
I-...
Drama queen
What now?
So we hate eachother?
The red one
That's up to me
GREAT
Dinner?
DINNER pt2
Dinner pt3
Cynthia?
nice joke
Vic?
Mother&Father
Bitches be bonkers
For now not forever
Bye Suckers
We Broke Up
Fun Time
Let's Start Over
Its been 2 fucking days
Guess whos back, back again
Shots!
D!CK
Gone??
Intoxicate Me
After party
Been There Done That
JESSICA
What's The Plan
wow
oh shit its February
Your taste is something else
I Love You
Ruin Me
Do I look happy to you?

Him hes just too good

425 6 2
By xoxomalfoy7

The next morning was just something because everyone woke up around seven in the morning to throw up everyone that had to much to drink last night. Mattia woke me up by kissing my neck he was basically on top of me.

Mattia: good morning my love

Y/n: morning my love

After that the silence was so loud because we had to discuss last night not only with each other but explain to everyone what they kept doing and what really happened.

Mattia: so... last night was not the best but it was something

Last night🫠🫣😬

*Flashback*

Mattia and I started making out eventually things escalated to us having sex. We were in the middle of our business when a drunk kairi knocks on the door.

Kairi: hello open the door guys hello it's me Olaf

Mattia: don't make a sound y/n he'll go away.

Right now you have no idea how good this feels but he's so big that I'm a moaning mess and he's moaning too was I that good.

Kairi keeps knocking and and talking then Mattia finally says

Mattia: Kairi stop being a Cockblocker

Kairi: you guys are having sex? NASTY

Mattia: Kairi if you don't stfu I will beat you tf up

Kairi: is y/n in there

what kind of question is that?

Mattia and I wanted to laugh but he said yeah she's here why?

Kairi: ok so some guy came here looking for her but I said she has a boyfriend but then wait I need Alejandro.

kairi: omg hi friends

Devyn: hi kai why are you at their door?

Kairi: I'm supposed to tell them what happened

Devyn: are you happy I'm happy everyone's happy Life's amazing AHHH.

wtf is going on out there

They leave until Alejandro then come an hour later with Kairi.

Alejandro: it's me guys

Kairi: And meeeeee

Alejandro: he's wasted so is everybody else listen y/n your brothers came looking for you but I said we know nobody by that name everyone know not to say anything. Ok bye also we think your brothers have something to do with alcohol but it's good.

Uh oh.

Mattia: brothers!

Y/n: surprise my brothers are in LA well I'm going to die.

Mattia: yeah by me

Y/n: t-

Mattia: what's going on you said they're always busy and can't make time for you?

Y/n: I honestly don't know but why they're looking for me but I gotta stay inside for a while babes it's not safe at all. They... they're not nice people learned that the hard way when I tried going against them.

Mattia: are they like criminals?

y/n: what no! I don't know what they do honestly all four of them are crazy that's why I'm running away...for good.

Mattia: they know you're here there's no way you can escape you need me with you babe.

He wants to do this with me but I cannot risk him getting in trouble if something happens.

Y/n: I love you but no you can't come because I don't want you getting in trouble.

Mattia: You're joking right? I didn't not give you a promise ring for no reason you idiot and neither did you. We are going to be stuck together now since I can't go a day without seeing you and making sure you're ok.

This boy really has my heart doing backflips

Mattia: So we can actually go somewhere and start fresh if you think about it we have all our important documents with us?

I did not even think of that, I have everything I can just leave and my family would never find me. Mattia want- no snap out of it he can't come it could put him in danger too since he wants to help me escape from my toxic family.

Y/n: How would your family feel if you didn't return home? I can't be the reason why you don't go home.

Mattia: Listen I'll talk to my family we kind of have a history of me not being home at a certain time. I want to be with you and make sure you're safe it's basically my job considering how clumsy you can get.

Y/n: ok ok I know I'm clumsy but I'm not that clumsy.

—————

Mattia: Baby so where do you want to go?

y/n: Honestly I don't know definitely not New York never there.

Mattia: That's weirdo remember you saying that you wanted to move to New York.

y/n: it's just too expensive and not really not my type anymore.

Mattia: Italy I'm telling you Italy is the place to go

Y/n: I can't speak Italian you know that I won't understand anything without you there.

Mattia: Fine then bossy no Italy where do you wanna go you have you like choose some place. Let's move to Canada.

y/n: Oh yeah which province or territory?

Mattia: Fuck I forgot they don't have states there but let's go to the one that's not popular.

y/n: you're funny.

Mattia: what you guys have like ice and trees that's basically it name one thing we have that you guys don't.

y/n: let's see we have less school shootings, we have nicer people oh and we have maple syrup.

Mattia: the way you put it made it sound like I'm the criminal. Anyways we need to find a place a-

y/n: not to mention find jobs, find a school, there's so much we need to do.

Mattia: well then ma'am at least you're not alone you have your sexy Italian boyfriend.

Y/n: what am I supposed to like kneel down or something like "omg Mattia you are my saviour"

Mattia: if you wanna get on your knees you know you don't have to tell me right

I started blushing then I smacked his arm, he just laughed and said I love making sexual jokes sometimes they make you blush or sometimes they turn you on all depends on my baby's mood.

Y/n: tia calm down and I'm not a baby

Mattia: prove it if your not a baby then become my wife.

my face went from a hundred to zero what the actual

Mattia: I'm kidding you really need to stop taking it seriously because what if one day I'm serious and your reaction is the same.

Y/n: well start over then

We both started laughing at the stupid joke but I really don't want this relationship to end he's like the  best thing to happen to me. We're both almost eighteen life just couldn't be amazing. His bestie down there really knows how to interact but his tongue GODAMN don't get me started on the head this man gives me. My legs are always shaking now not because of his you know what but his tongue I can't explain heaven when I'm feeling it from the pleasures of this room. We always need towels though it's a problem after Valentines things have just getting more and more hotter. I'm glad I lost my virginity to him but I'm fully attached to him but he has long term commitment problems. I do not want to end up as an option. She fell first but he fell harder type of mindset is what I like to go for even though we both know if Mattia leaves me I'll become an emotional wreak for I'm pretty sure a solid year and then I'll eventually start thinking about dating after many failed talking stages. I'm thinking way to far ahead what the fuck am I talking to myself?

Y/n: Mattia I think I'm going to take a nap okay

Mattia: yeah babes just set an alarm so then we can get food whenever you would like.

Heaven I'm telling you heaven

y/n: I love you Mattia

Mattia: I love you too baby

TBC

I came back lol ITS CUZ IM INA TOXIC LOVE TYPA RELATIONSHIP SO I KINDA KNOW MORE STUFF NOW SO BARE WITH ME I HAVE TEA AND DRAMA TO SHARE HAPPY NEW YEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.4K 34
You've hated your neighbour, Alejandro Rosario for as long as you can remember. Do your feelings change when he saves you from a toxic relationship? ...
40.9K 784 10
(MUST READ BOOK 1 TO BETTER UNDERSTAND) We dreamed of the same thing? But why and how? Did he feel the love I did? You and Mattia have the same ques...
405K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}
42.7K 457 22
ᜊ 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 ᜊ Y/N's life was fine until COVID happened and now she is stuck in quartine with her best friends but read the story to find ou...