Prince Chaming ✓

By hkoriginal

Shahrazad quickly freed herself from her lover's arms upon hearing her husband calling for her. Published on... More

Prince Charming

Prince Charming & more

511 30 9
By hkoriginal

Characters

Shahrayar

Shahrazad

•••

This is a fanfiction of a shortfilm Prince Charming, starring Mahira Khan and Zahid Ahmed, directed by Shehreyar Munawar.

When I watched that shortfilm, I felt like this is my kind of a story. Because I love reading or watching stories related to psychology. And that's why I decided to write this fanfiction. Because I loved Prince Charming.

Well, most of you must be confused as to what exactly happened. Why Shahrazad was hallucinating her husband? She is suffering from post marital depression. And even I couldn't understand it while watching the shortfilm. It was revealed at the end.

Do watch this shortfilm. I have shared attached the link above.

Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5K 65
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽💛 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
4.2K 315 47
A partially real life incident of a true love story. How many times nd how desperately a man can leave his love for the sake of love!! Kya maut sach...
2K 119 8
Beyoncé and Shawn are auditioning for the same movie, when they meet each other. They both are auditioning for a movie called On the Run. They start...
86K 8.5K 47
It the story based on teenage love, it revolves around Vansh Raisinghania and Riddhima Sharma. It is the story of friendship, love and success.