Purple Stories | Taekook

By BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... More

End Of The Contract-1
End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-5
End Of The Contract-6
End Of The Contract -7
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*
Assistant Mommy - 20*

Assistant Mommy-3

1.8K 123 38
By BlackdiaryV

"The fuck you want to say Tinytoe. Can you speak properly for fuck sake?" Taehyung yelled annoyedly.

"Can't you understand on your own? You have fallen for Kook since the day he fed milk to your child. We all knew that except you two. Even Taemin knows."

"What rubbish!! I-its not like that ok. I like him as a friend only." Taehyung said with a flustered face.

"Okay then whatever you say.. It's been six years that you guys are together.. and act like dumbasses. What can I possibly do?" Jimin scoffed.

"Jungkook will hate me after this. I don't want to ruin our friendship. But again I sometimes feel lonely, that's true though." Taehyung muttered sadly.

"If you feel lonely then why don't you try to date someone else. Maybe the girl your mom chose for you." Jimin proposed.

"Mom? When?" Taehyung frowned.

"She is a beautiful girl. Ask Jungkook if he'll show you the picture." Jimin smiled.

"Jungkook knows?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah Aunt Kim warned him to set you up with this date or else he's losing his job." Jimin laughed.

"How dare she meddle in my life again? One wasn't enough that now she wants another?" Taehyung groaned, fuming in anger.

"Look Tae, I know you were betrayed last time. But you can't just lay down on your past and never wake up." Jimin sighed.

"Who told you I have laid down in my past. I woke up the second Taemin came into my life. I'm walking in my present with Taemin and Jungkook beside me." Taehyung smiled.

"What about the future? What will happen when Taemin gets to know that Jungkook isn't his real parent?" Jimin cross questioned. He needs to make him realize that he and Jungkook have to be together.

"I know he'll understand me." Taehyung licked his lips.

"He'll choke your neck instead. The way he has gotten possessive over him. I can't imagine what will happen.

My friend Eunwoo is trying to make a move on him.. after knowing that he's just fostering your child as a mother and not exactly married to you."

"I would like to have a personal meeting with that guy.. fix it for us." Taehyung clenched his jaws.

"Why do you sound so jealous?" He smirked in victory.

"I'm NOT. But I have to look after the people who are trying to ruin my family." Taehyung reasoned.

"If you are considering him as your family then name him one. Until then you have no rights to take decisions in his life."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that people go around gossiping behind Jungkook.. mocking him how he's working as a slut for you and childminder for our Taemin.

Though he never replies to them.. but I am sure it affects him every time they say it." Jimin sighed sadly.

"W-what?" He asked in disbelief. He never knew Jungkook was going through this thing. He never witnessed people bad mouthing him. Otherwise he would have taken action.

He felt bad for Jungkook. He has done too good to them to be treated like this. Jungkook should have informed him about this. He shouldn't had hide about it from him.

"Why are you acting so surprised dude? He has been listening to this since the first day. I thought you knew."

"Fuck no. He never told me about this." He shook his head.

"Yeah when his husband confronted about this. He said he would rather divorce him instead of leaving you two."

"T-that means w-we were the reason he got divorced?" He felt a little sad hearing it but the butterflies in his tummy were more in count.

"Like what you guys are even doing inside that large fucking mansion. When you don't even know a shit about his life?"

"H-he never told me. And I thought I should give him his privacy." He licked his lips. He had never tried to invade his life thinking that the other might not like it or he might trigger his past. He doesn't want to see him upset.

"Kim Taehyung you are an amazing alien. You should live on your planet. You don't deserve humans." Jimin sassed.

"I'm serious Chim." Taehyung cleared his throat.

"If you're serious then go and grab his ass or cry. It's on you. But let me tell you one thing, it's not just you who has the world captured around his finger.

There are lots of guys who are hell bent on capturing him too. Claim your property before it gets sold out to charity." Jimin replied sarcastically.

"What should I do then?" He sighed.

"Dumbo!! Try to confess your feelings and marry. Simple. It's not that you guys are in a dating stage."

"Alright If anything goes wrong and he leaves us. Then you are gonna bring him back to me and marry us together." Taehyung was dead serious and Jimin knew.

"A-alright now go. I wasted my precious time for you bitch." He cursed and cut the call.

Taehyung sighed heavily and laid down on his bed. He smiled looking at the frame hanging over the wall. A picture of Him standing beside Jungkook who was carrying a three years old Taemin while he was holding a lot of chocolate and showing them to his son who was grumpy.. while Jungkook was laughing at them. The picture was taken by Jimin when they went for a friendly trip to Jeju.

Thinking deeply about the past he smiled remembering the day he met Jungkook.

"Doctor my child.. h-he has caught fever since last week. He looks so thin too. Please check him." Taehyung asked worriedly to the pediatrician while holding his small child in his arms.

The doctor immediately took the 2 months old baby and checked his vitals. She laid him on the weight machine to see his weight.

"Oh my God. He's not even weighing 800 pounds Mr. Kim. Is he getting fed at least 4 times or not? Where is his mother? I need to examine the milk." She asked, giving the child back.

"He d-doesn't have any mother for now but I am feeding him his formula every time." He explained looking down.

She sighed.. "I'm sorry for that.. but not every child's body likes the formula. I guess this was the reason.. he's losing weight. As he wasn't even fed his colostrum.

But don't worry there are mothers out there who provide milk to orphan kids. You can hire anyone for your baby. My nurse will show you the rooms." She smiled giving the prescription.

Taehyung dumbly nodded and looked at the middle aged woman who was standing beside him. She led them outside.

"What happened to his mother son?" She asked, concerned.

"Umm.. She left us a week after he was born. We got divorced." He sighed patting his son's back.

"People these days.. How can she leave this innocent angel? Her heart must be made of trash I guess." She cursed.. Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

On their way they heard loud noises coming from a room. The women sighed entering inside.. "Sir. This is a hospital. Please don't make any noise. You're disturbing other patients." She informed and a tall man walked out furiously leaving the patient who was crying loudly.

"Ohh Jungkook, don't cry. I can understand how you must be feeling but--"

"Please leave me alone." The boy shouted to no one in particular. The woman walked out sadly, closing the door. Taehyung was standing there looking at him silently. He doesn't know the reason but he felt sad looking at his condition.

"Let's go Mr Kim." She smiled sadly.

"What happened to him?"

"Ohh Jungkook.. he's such a sweet angel. I feel so sorry for him. God never blessed him with a child. He miscarried three times before and now sadly this time too the baby couldn't make it." She sighed upsetly before walking out.

But Taehyung stood there.. looking at the boy from the small window. His heart felt a churning sensation when he saw how the boy was hitting his empty belly while sobbing loudly.. his own eyes became damp.

"Mr Kim?" She called walking near him.

"Ohh Ajhumma.. I umm wanted to ask if that boy could feed my son. I know he's not in a condition to do this but..."

"I don't know.. he wanted to be a mother for so long. He'll never deny it though.. but right now I think he would wish to feed his own child. But you can try.." she sighed nodding at him. Taehyung gave his child to her and walked inside the room.

He gulped once before moving near the boy who had curled himself into a ball.. crying loudly. Unknowingly he felt an urge to pull the boy in a tight hug and whisper some sweet words to calm him down but he controlled himself.

"J-jungkook-shi"

"Leave me alone, I don't want to see anyone." He yelled sobbing. Taehyung sighed sitting near him.

"Look I-i know you're hurt but.. crying like this won't help you. Your child must be in pain looking at you. My grandma used to say that a bond between a mother and a child is stronger than the world itself.

It doesn't matter if he is here or somewhere else in the universe. He must have felt the cause of your pain. Do you want to make him feel worse for leaving you alone?

I know you must have been waiting for him since day one but is it his fault that he couldn't make it? And you.. punishing yourself and crying over here.. will it help him to rest in peace?" He asked softly, caressing his soft hairs.

By now Jungkook has stopped crying. He slowly looked up at his face.. shaking his head as no while sniffing slowly. His face was looking so pale and eyes were swollen. Taehyung cursed the man for leaving the poor boy like this.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked innocently, blinking his doe eyes. Before Taehyung could reply anything.. a loud cry echoed in the room. He rushed towards the door where the nurse was standing holding his child. He took him from her and started rocking his back to calm him down.

"He's hungry Mr. Kim." She said quietly, glancing at Jungkook. Taehyung slowly turned his face towards him, who was looking at the baby with sad eyes. He took a deep breath and moved towards him.

"Jungkook I know it's selfish of me to ask you for... when you had just suffered this much.

B-but m-my son hasn't drank a proper milk since his b-birth. I wanted to ask if y-you can.." Taehyung looked down, on the edge of crying over his son's fate.

Jungkook looked at him with shocked eyes.. as if he asked something unnatural. He glanced at his flat belly once before moving towards the empty cradle beside him.

"I-its ok, I can understand. I should look for someone else." He sighed as his son started to cry again from hunger. He was about to turn back.. but a soft voice stopped him.

"Give him to me." Jungkook made grabby hands towards the baby. His eyes were grieving for his own child loss but yet painfully he tried to smile looking at the small innocent bean.

A gust of motherhood relived inside him again when he held the child in his arms like a fragile feather. He hurriedly opened the first three buttons of his shirt as the baby was wailing loudly out of hunger.

He was about to slip the fabric when a wave of self awareness hit him. He looked up to Taehyung who was looking at them with teary eyes.

Taehyung quickly turned his eyes away and cleared his throat. The nurse covered his bed with curtains and he sat on the stool outside.

Jungkook slipped his dress and put his left nipple on the baby's little mouth.. who immediately latched on the soft flesh. His little tongue opened the pores of his areola and soon yellow liquid started flowing out from his breast.

Jungkook smiled at him.. adoring his tiny body. A lonely tear escaped his eyes.. how badly he waited for his child to come out.. so that he can nourish him.. to love him. All his wishes came out dead along with his child.

But he tried to think against it.. remembering the words that the father of this baby said earlier. He won't be sad about it anymore. He doesn't want to hurt his child in any way. He smiled sadly, patting the head of the impatient baby. He noticed one thing that the baby's body is a little warm from inside. So he covered him with a thin blanket that was placed on the bed.

Taehyung was looking at the silhouette of Jungkook and his son. He smiled sadly hearing the slurping sounds his son was making.. how badly he must be craving for mother 's milk and he couldn't provide for him.

Jungkook cleared his throat to gain the attention of the man. "Do you want something?" Taehyung asked in concern.

"N-no. But the baby has a little fever Mr..?

"Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Taehyung.. his father. And yeah due to lack of nutrition and digestion.. he has become weak.

Doctor asked me to feed from a lactating mother so..."

"Oh.. what about his mother?"

"Umm we got divorced as soon as he gave birth to my child. She didn't want the child so I got his custody."

"So that means..."

"Yeah I have to find someone for him to feed on a daily basis. It's just that they must have their own babies to look after. I don't want to bother them." Jungkook went silent. Did he imply that he doesn't have any baby.. so he's useless?

Well he couldn't blame him.. when his own husband accused him as a killer of his children.. he can't expect others to think any good for him. He looked down at the baby and didn't reply to him anything after that.

10 minutes later.. the baby eventually slept while sucking his nipple. Jungkook buttoned his shirt again, detaching his mouth off him. He laid his tiny body on his shoulder and rocked him to have a better digestion.

"Taehyung~shi your child is full. You can take him." Jungkook said with a heavy heart. His time as a mother was over.. now he and his loneliness.

Taehyung slid the curtains and saw his son sleeping with a content smile in the arms of Jungkook. He understood that his son just wanted a motherly warmth.. he felt overwhelmed. He wants to see him like this everyday.

He licked his lips before speaking out his thoughts. He knows what he's thinking is one way of selfishness but a parent can go to any extend to protect their child and he's one of them.

"Jungkook~shi I'm so thankful for your favor.. you've done today. I probably can never forget in my life that you chose to nourish my child when you are going through your own child's demise.

B-but you see.. my child is so weak. H-he's not even weighing an average pounds a child should have. He's been catching fever since last week. Look at his fate his cruel mother left him the day he was born. He is surviving on those artificial formulas. I just can't see him like that.

I-i'm worried if something might happen and I- " Taehyung sniffed, looking down at his son.

"Taehyung~shi Don't think too much. Your child will be fine. And I-I will take care of him. He doesn't have to crave for milk. I will nourish him. Don't worry." Jungkook assured, smiling at him. Taehyung nodded, smiling in tears, kissing his son's head.

That day Taehyung may have found anyone to look after his child.. but his heart felt like Jungkook is the only angel he was looking for his child.. a perfect mother figure. And for Jungkook.. the baby has filled the large void in his life all he could wish for. So he got it.. a gift from Taehyung.. a stranger.

And now after six years Taehyung realized that Jungkook wasn't only the angel for his son.. but for himself too. He realized that he found his first love. Jungkook. The mother of his child.

Taehyung smiled once before the sleep took over him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 56 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
145K 8.4K 45
Hola amigos... This is a TAEKOOK ff book contains: ◾Top kook ◾Bottomtae ◾Indiantaekook ◾Boy kook, girl tae ◾Fluff ◾Little bit angst....and much more ...
859K 46.2K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...
38K 750 24
Just a bunch of stuff to fulfill your nasty and beautiful hearts. I hope the title is itself clear to make you understand what it consists off. All t...