Mysterious Love || KTH ff ||...

By Riyaagarwaal

Y/n Agarwal is a indian girl studying in Seoul, South Korea. She is 20. Kim Taehyung is a ceo of kim industri... More

๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 1 - First meet ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 2 - Kiss ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 3 - India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 4 - photos ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 5 - Shopping ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 6 - Late night kiss ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 7 - Engagement ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 8 - Engagement (part 2) ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 9 - confession & first kiss ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 10 - Teasing ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 11 - Mehendi ceremony ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 12 - Mehendi ceremony pt 2 ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter- 13 - wedding ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter - 14 - south korea ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 15 - work ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 16 - Meeting ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 17 - lovers ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 18 - shocked ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 19 - Truth ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 20 - Truth pt 2 ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Chapter 21 - plan ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ chapter 23 - The end๐Ÿ’œ
New Book

๐Ÿ’œ chapter 22 - happy๐Ÿ’œ

3.1K 111 13
By Riyaagarwaal

Author POV

" If you give me that girl then I will give the diamonds back... "

Everyone look at the direction where he is seeing. He is seeing the person who is standing behind the y/n. Y/n turned back and said...

" Mia... "

Yes. She is also a part of this mafia business. She looked at him with a shocked and angry expression. He just smirked at her.

Taehyung stood up from his place and went near Ruseedh and grabbed his collar...

" Don't you dare " Taehyung shouted...

Ruseedh looked at Taehyung and said...

" Don't worry. I won't hurt your sister. After all she is such a beauty. "

" You bastard- " Taehyung was about to say but cut off...

" I will go with you... "

Taehyung looked at that person and become shocked.

" I will go with you but you have to give diamonds back first " Mia said...

Ruseedh smirked in victory and signed his men to bring the diamonds. His men bring the diamonds and give them to yoona.

Mia went to Ruseedh but all of a sudden y/n gang and yoona started firing Ruseedh men. Taehyung and his gang members also started firing. Mia take out her gun and shooted Ruseedh in his leg.

He fall on the ground. Y/n knock him out and he lost his conscious. Then y/n said...

" Take him to our basement "

Jungkook and soobin nodded and take him to the basement secretly while others are fighting with his men.

While fighting a man was about to shoot y/n but Taehyung came infront and he got shot on his arm. Y/n looked at him and went to him.

" Taehyung are you ok? "

" I-I am ok. It's just a shot. You go finish them. I will finish them. " He said and again went to shoot others.

After sometime his gang died now he is only alive. They all went to basement.

Ruseedh is tied up in chair.Yoona went to him. She took a water bottle which is beside the chair and splashed some water on his face. He wake up and groaned feeling like his head will burst out.

After he come to his senses, mia said...
" You think that I will come with you? Huh... In your dreams... "

He glared at her which she perfectly avoided by rolling her eyes.

" Leave me or else my men will kill you all " he said with a smirk...

But his smirk dropped after hearing yoona...

" Phew... They all are dead. "

" They're not at all strong than us " said j-hope...

Then he started begging...

" Please leave me. I have a daughter. She don't have anyone else in this world... " He said with a broken expression....

Y/n scoffed and said... " Huh... Do you think you can be her dad? You killed your own wife and tortured your daughter just because you wanted a son. Not only this you did so many crimes.

And about taking care of her. I adopted her. From now on she is my child. Now you can peacefully get killed by my child..  "

Ruseedh look at her with confused expression. Then y/n said...

" Aafreen beta come inside "

Then a girl in her 13 to 14 age came inside with tears in her eyes. She came to y/n. Y/n give a gun to her and she pointed her gun to Ruseedh.

He looked at her with a terrified expression and said...

" Aafreen beta no. I am your dad right? "

" NO... " Aafreen shouted...

" You're not my dad... If you're my dad then you should treat me well... But no you killed my mom and tortured me. I even about to got raped by your men.

But y/n di came and saved me. You're not worth for being my dad. From now on my mom is y/n di and dad is Taehyung bhayya... "

She said and shoot him three times in his heart. Others looked shocked at y/n, Aafreen, Taehyung...

Taehyung smiled hearing that. Aafreen hugged y/n and cried. Y/n wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and said...

" No beta. Don't cry. You have to be strong. "

" O-Ok mom " she said and y/n smiled hearing that and hugged her tightly. Taehyung also joined them. They broke the hug and turned to others...

They all are standing with a question mark expression. Y/n chuckled and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and said...

" Ok guys. I will explain. After hearing about Ruseedh, we checked his information and found out that he has daughter. He killed killed his own wife and tortured his daughter badly.

Y/n went to that place and found Aafreen was about to get raped. But y/n saved her and took her to her another house and take care of her. Aafreen told everything to us.Then we decided to adopt her. "

" Ok but y/n you're 21. But she is just 13 years old. What will your relatives think? " Asked jisoo..

" I will tell them that she is an orphan and we adopted her easy... " Y/n said...

" And we're leaving mafia business to exo. They will handle everything. I just want to spend happy life with my family..." Said Taehyung and yoona nodded...

They all smiled and went back to their homes...

After 2 months...

Still author POV

" Y/n get ready fastly. " Mrs. Agarwal shouted from downstairs...

" 10 minutes mom. I will get ready " y/n yelled back...

Today is the most special day in y/n & Taehyung's life. They're both getting married today. They both made their parents accept Aafreen. Their parents fixed their marriage...

Aafreen came to y/n room. She looked at y/n and said...

" Wow mom... You're looking so beautiful. Dad will definitely make you pregnant today... "

Y/n widened her eyes and said while blushing... " Aafreen where did you learn all of this. You're a child... "

" I learn this from Jimin uncle and rosè aunty. And I am not a child mom. I am a teenager. I will know everything soon... " Aafreen said...

" Jimin and rosè? Are they both dating? " Asked y/n...

" Yes. Don't you know? "

( Author : I am not shipping them. It's just a story and take it as a story only. It's my kindly request )

" I don't know " y/n said. Just then Aditi came inside with her big tummy. Yes she is pregnant....

" Y/n they are calling you. Come let's go. Aafreen you too come... " Said Aditi...

" But how can I ? " Aafreen asked...

" See Aafreen. This is your house too. Y/n is your mom and her house is this. So it's yours too. And you have to play with Arjun and Sarah... " Aditi said with a genuine smile....

Aafreen smiled and nodded. They went outside the room and went to mandap...

________________

Next chapter is coming very soon...
Thanks for reading my book and supporting me. I hope you all will support me in future too.

And please comment. Because your comments will give me confidence and encourage to write...

Please vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.5K 20
This story is about a 18 years girl, YN, who falls for her uncle KIM TAEHYUNG ~ Will her love be completed or it will remain unrequited ?? ๐—ฌ๐—ป : ๐—œ...
139K 4.6K 30
Story about a girl came to Seoul , Korea for her career and then she gets job in a big company BIGHIT and abandoned by her own parents and she knows...
66.5K 2.6K 38
~~ ร— ~~ THIS IS A BTS FANFICTION BUT MOSTLY IT WILL BE TAEHYUNG X READER. Kim Taehyung, the most eligible bachelor in Korea, the CEO of Kim Enterpr...
426K 14.7K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...