Get Out There, Tadano! (A Kom...

By BonoanAny

▪︎SPOILERS FOR KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE▪︎ Komi Shouko is someone that people worship. As if she's a goddess. Bu... More

Chapter 1: Here She Comes!
Chapter 2: Introduction Induction
Chapter 3: Talk through the Chalk
Chapter 4: Walking Home
Chapter 5: Help or Bother
Chapter 6: Help
(NOT A CHAPTER) So uh... update

(NOT A CHAPTER) Good update!!

737 15 9
By BonoanAny

Missed me? Probably not. Most of you guys probably forgot this fanfic's existence and that's fair. But right now, I'm trying to make a come back to this!!

I've finally got someone to help me get ideas for this and flesh out this fanfic a bit more. And it gave me more motivation to work on this more, after so long of not working on this lol.

And I wanna thank RubiiChan for helping me!! They've been great help with me coming up with ideas for chapters, how characters will be like, and just being helpful in general!

And if you want to see more Komi fanfics, go check their stuff out! They posted one just recently and it's pretty wholesome.

Go check them out on Archive of Our Own!!

Anyways, I won't promise that the chapters will be more consistent for now on, but I am working on them. I really hope I can flesh this fic out until the end.

Egypt, bye bye!!

eg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...