Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

By Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... More

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)
Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Bing chilling (Ch. 21)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)

1.2K 52 88
By Idiotic_Moron

(Third Person POV)

Wow, running in the morning is really tiring...

F/N: You'll get used to it.

Y/N: I *inhale* doubt *exhale* that.

F/N: Trust me.

You guys are running back home, you seriously felt like this everything. Your father was faring much better than you were.

Y/N: We're *exhale* here...

You flop in front of your doorstep... Your dad opens the door and drags you inside again.

Y/N: Ow...

F/N: You should get ready.

Your mother and sister appear out of nowhere and start talking.

S/N: Wow, bro... You good?

Y/N: So... tired...

M/N: Come on sweetheart, we've got to open up!

F/N: Shoot!

Your dad runs upstairs and starts preparing. Now it's just your mom, your sister and your body on the floor.

S/N: I don't think I wanna exercise anymore...

Y/N: You'll get used to it... I think...

S/N: I doubt that...

Y/N: Exactly.

M/N: We'll be off soon. You want join us sweetie?

Your mother looked at you. Why does she look so normal compared to you? She has the same face yet she doesn't scare everybody off in the span of 5 seconds.

Y/N: I think I have other plans with friends, soooo...

Your sister smirks behind your mom and speaks up.

S/N: I think he should spend time with his friends, he can always help out later.

Your mom turns around and then shoots your sister a smirk in response. Wow, that's a weird conversation they're having.

F/N: Alright, we're heading off now! You could hold the fort kid!

Your dad runs down the stairs and takes your sister and mother with him. Now you're home alone...

Y/N: Damn, I should get ready...

You go upstairs in order to get ready.  You shower and freshen up. You squish out every last bit of toothpaste.

Y/N: I should get more...

Once you freshen up, you decide to pack things like swimsuits, sunscreen, towels and other swimming stuff. You grab a white t-shirt and a pair of comfy trousers.

Y/N: What's the point of wearing something that looks good if it's gonna be uncomfortable? Maybe I'm just stupid or something...

You put everything in a bag. Now what? It's not like Onemine's gonna show up in like 7 seconds...

...

*Ding dong*

Nevermind... You check your door to find Onemine waiting.

Y/N: Hello there.

Onemine: General Kenobi.

Y/N: Nice.

Onemine: Are you busy or anything? I came like 2 hours early...

Y/N: Huh? Oh I just finished packing.

Onemine: We don't have to leave for another 2 hours. Wanna hang out or something?

Y/N: Sure.

You internally smile knowing you have some alone time with Onemine... Wait, ALONE?!

Y/N: 'WAIT WHAT?!'

Onemine: Hello? Earth to L/N?

Y/N: A-Ah sorry!

You're blushing again... Where is your interesting trait?! Did you just lose it?!

Onemine: Can we go inside? I don't wanna intrude on your parents or anything...

Y/N: Ah... That's the thing. Nobody else is home right now... S-so it's j-just g-gonna be the t-two of us...

Onemine: Oh? That's fine then.

Y/N: Uh... Aren't you at least a little bit concerned or anything? You know... A guy... A girl... alone... in the same house...

Onemine: I trust you, you're fine. *whispers* It's not like I mind if you do anything...

Y/N: Huh?

Onemine: Nothing. Let's go to your room shall we?

Y/N: H-huh?!

Wow, you're really blushing now...

Onemine: No, not like that...

She then whispers into your ear.

Onemine: Unless of course, you have other plans~

Now you're petrified. I mean, if a girl whispered like that into my ear, I'd just die in the spot so... Or a guy... Or anyone really.

Y/N: A-Ah! U-uh!

You just short circuited now. Onemine starts giggling.

Onemine: Ah, I'm just teasing.

Y/N: Y-yeah... Let's head upstairs now...

You lead her to your very plain and ordinary room.

Y/N: Wanna do something?

Onemine: Like what? Me?

I swear to god you're just getting trolled.

Y/N: N-no, I mean like, play games or something...

Onemine: Ah... We could do some of the homework.

Y/N: Ah, yeah I wanna get that done.

You two start doing your work like the good students you are. After a pretty long 30 minutes or something, you both get a good chunk of it done.

Y/N: I'm gonna finish this later...

Onemine: Yeah...

Y/N: How long do we have left?

Onemine: Let me check, like another hour or something.

Y/N: 'Is it just me? Or is Onemine looking really hot right now?' She always looks this hot...'

Y/N: Oh, ok...

You start feeling weird... I wonder why. Anyways, you appear to be approaching Onemine...

Onemine: L/N-san?

Hol' up... Uh oh. You're not responding. After a split second you pin her on to the bed. You get up on top of her.

Onemine: L/N-SAN!? 'Is it finally happening!? Wait! But I'm not read yet!'

Oh shit, you're both blushing. Onemine closes her eyes shut in anticipation. You on the other hand, was lost in a completely lustful trance.

After what felt like an eternity, you feel yourself moving in on her. Your arms were on her waist, just holding her tightly, so tightly... Your lips were about to connect until...

*Ring ring*

Y/N: EEP!

You quickly snap out of your trance, only to see yourself pinning Onemine on the bed.

Y/N: A-Ah! S-sorry! S-sorry!

Onemine: I-it's o-ok...

Y/N: 'Holy... That was hot but it could've ended horribly... What the fuck was I thinking?!'

Onemine: 'Holy hell- What just happened... Why did he stop? I mean, for the phone call of course but-'

Onemine: Y-you should, uhh, check on the phone...

Y/N: R-right...

You check your phone only to see Tadano calling. You answer.

Y/N: Hello?

Tadano: Ah! You wanna come to the pool with us?

Y/N: Oh, I-I s-see

Tadano: Oh! So we'll see you there! We're probably gonna get there in like 15 minutes.

Y/N: G-gotcha...

Najimi: See ya there!

They hang up. You turn to a blushing Onemine. I mean, you weren't doing any better.

Y/N: W-we should h-head out n-now...

Onemine: Yeah...

You both leave and you lock the door. After that followed a long and awkward silence. It was surprisingly broken by you.

Y/N: Uhh... Look, sorry for what happened. I know I've probably made you uncomfortable but-

Onemine: Huh? Oh, I wasn't uncomfortable, it just took me by surprise.

Y/N: B-but, I didn't have consent, neither are we in a relationship. It's wrong, I'm sorry.

Onemine: 'Relationship...'

Onemine: Look dude, it's alright. I trust you, okay? I highly doubt you would do anything to me on purpose.

Y/N: But-

Onemine: No buts, it's only natural for guys to be... Well, like that.

Y/N: I don't think that's very natural...

Onemine: We'll, point is you, you stopped before you did anything, meaning you care about me. And not just me, you're kind to a lot of people.

Y/N: Alright...

Onemine: Don't beat yourself up about it. *whispers* Besides, I'm a little disappointed nothing happened...

Y/N: Thanks...

After resolving a non-existent issue, you notice something, 3 very distinct faces. Tadano, Najimi and Komi.

Najimi: Yoo! You sure are early Komi-san!

Y/N: Hey.

Onemine: Sup.

Tadano: Ah, Y/N-san!

Najimi: Yo L/N!

The gang is here. The train station is pretty crowded but don't worry, you brought something that would save you some trouble. SUNGLASSES!

Y/N: Actually hold on let me put these on.

You put on your sunglasses, why? So that nobody sees your goofy ahh face.

Najimi: You look better with those on.

Y/N: I know...

Tadano: Did you just insult him?

Najimi ignores him and turns to Komi, who's wearing the outfit Tadano got for her.

Najimi: Is that the outfit Tadano got for you? It suits you!

Tadano blushes realizing Komi is wearing the outfit he chose. You grab his shoulder and give him a thumbs up.

Y/N: Good going.

Tadano: Yeah...

Najimi: Let's go everyone!

While you're making your way to the pool, you hear someone shout behind you.

???: Please wait!

Y/N: Huh?

Najimi: Oh! I forgot I invited Agari-chan!

Y/N: Bruh.

Tadano: That's just cold...

Onemine: Oh.

She catches up with you guys and then you hear another person shout. You turn to see Yamai and her friend group, behind them you see... The Normie squad?!

Yamai and the group: Don't leave us behind!

Najimi: I don't remember inviting Yamai-chan...

Yamai: Ah, if isn't Komi-san, what a coincidence!

Y/N: Oh hey guys.

Sonoda: Yo!

Chiarai: You look less scary somehow...

Y/N: My feelings...

Yamai: Since we're all here, why don't we go together?

Everyone else: Yeah!

Najimi : Sure but, what do you think Komi-san?

She just stands there She still can't communicate after all... Everyone celebrates thinking Komi doesn't mind, I mean she probably doesn't, right?

After making your way to the pool, everyone excitedly runs in. You look at the Normie squad, they look excited.

Onemine: Wow, the guys look like they're having fun.

Y/N: Uh Huh.

You feel second hand embarrassment so you walk up behind them to tell them to keep it down.

Y/N: Yo guys-

You are then shoved to the side by Yamai.

Yamai: Don't do anything weird in front of Komi-san okay?

Wow, she looks kinda pissed.

Chiarai: Yeah...

She leaves. Onemine approaches from behind.

Onemine: That was rough.

Y/N: Eh whatever.

Chiarai: L/N-san and Onemine-san?

Sonoda: Yo.

Shinobino: Hello.

Onemine: Hi.

Y/N: We should go change now.

Onemine: Alright, I'll see you at the pool L/N-san!

Y/N: I'll see you there Onemine-san.

You guys head inside the changing room to... well of course change. You brought a pair of swimming trunks and a spare white t-shirt which you were gonna wear for the time being. You head outside.

Y/N: The girls sure are taking long...

Tadano: Yeah...

You look to your side to see the Normie squad silently nodding at the both of you. You see Najimi come out first.

Y/N: Where did you change?

Tadano: I shoved them in the mixed toilets...

You turn to the Normie squad. Why were they looking so serious?

Normie squad: '10 points'

Heh, you can read minds!? Anyways, next up is Agari... What is this a fashion show? Well, her chest is uh, weirding you out...

Y/N: '6 points?'

Might as well join them. Anyways, Yamai and her friend group went and you gave them a solid '8'. Then Komi came out, everyone was blushing and shocked. Well, a good '10' should do it right?

Normie squad: '100 million points.'

Oh. What was bugging you was where Onemine was. I mean, you kinda wanted to see her swimming suit but you didn't have to...

Y/N: Damn...

Tadano: What?

Y/N: Nothing.

Najimi: Yoo, Agari! Wanna go on the slide together?

Agari: A-am I allowed to?!

Najimi: Sure, you'll be my cushion if anything happens.

Wow, that's mean. Meanwhile everyone but you and Tadano were fighting to go with Komi. The lifeguard (that looks a little bit like Onemine but isn't Onemine) calls Tadano to go with Komi.

Y/N: Sick dude.

You leave the slide to go look for Onemine. You find her sitting on a mat. She had a swimsuit on and everything.

Y/N: '1000 million points holy smokes'

Onemine: Yo!

Y/N: Where were you?

Onemine: I had to buy sunscreen, I brought an empty bottle with me on the way here.

Y/N: Oh.

Onemine: Actually can you help me with the sunscreen?

Y/N: Huh?

Onemine: Can you rub it on my back please? It's sort of a pain to get it there.

Physical contact? With your crush?! Dang bro, that's crazy.

Y/N: Sure.

You take of your sunglasses, why? I don't know, just thought it'd be important to mention. Onemine lies down on her back and that's when you realize shit is gonna be real awkward.

Y/N: 'Oh god.'

You comply, you open and squeeze a little sunscreen on to your hands. You start slowly rubbing it on your back. That's when you hear Onemine make the most cursed sound.

Onemine: Agh!~

Y/N: Ah!

Onemine: That tickles.

Y/N: S-sorry...

Onemine: What?

Y/N: I'll just continue...

After a long time of cursed noises and a lot of embarrassment, you finish.

Onemine: Thanks!

Y/N: Y-yeah...

Onemine: Do you need sunscreen, you're pretty red.

Y/N: H-Huh? O-oh yeah, I do.

Onemine: Do you need me to rub it on your back?

Y/N: Actually, you can go hang out with everyone, I'll just rub it myself.

Before she can say anything, you're running to the change rooms. You take a moment to think to yourself.

Y/N: 'Holy crap'

You rub sunscreen on yourself and make your way back to the pool. Just as you're walking, you see Komi about to trip, and like half a second later, you're shoved to the side by Yamai.

Y/N: Ow...

Well, you've scraped your knee. That sucks. Well nobody cares because Komi also scraped her knee.

Y/N: Frick! that stings...

Don't touch it yet you bastard! Jeez...

Onemine: You good?

Y/N: No, my knee kinda hurts.

Onemine: Well duh.

Y/N: I'll be fine...

Onemine: Jeez.

Onemine then picks you up, bridal style. Everybody is too focused on Komi to see Onemine navigating past the group with you in her arms.

Y/N: 'Oh my god!'

You were blushing furiously at that point. Onemine sets you down and pulls out some stuff to treat your injury.

Y/N: Thanks... Sorry, I'm just all over the place today.

Onemine: It's fine. I mean, she did just shove you to the side, nothing you could've done about it. Luckily it's nothing too serious so we can go on the slide later.

Y/N: Yeah. I kinda wanna go.

Onemine: Say, why are you still in your t-shirt?

Y/N: I like it I guess.

Onemine: Are you gonna swim in that?

Y/N: I dunno? I don't think so?

Onemine: Hmm, okay.

Y/N: Why do you ask?

Onemine: Just curious.

Just then, you hear Najimi shout something.

Najimi: Water fight!!!

Y/N: Okay, let's get outta here.

Onemine: Your knee feeling better?

Y/N: Yeah.

You both get up and head for the water slide.

Y/N: I've actually never ridden one this big before.

Onemine: That's what she said.

Y/N: Damn.

Onemine: It'll be fine. You can always hold my hand if you get scared.

Ah yes, hand holding, the most perverted part of being in a relationship.

Y/N: U-uh, I'll be fine.

Onemine: Alright.

The lifeguard calls you over and you both get in the inner tube. You're in the front...

Y/N: This is actually pretty high...

Onemine: Get ready!

You brace for whatever's gonna happen next. Next thing you know, you're screaming your lungs out and Onemine is screaming along just to fit the mood.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!!!

Onemine: WOOH YEAH BABY! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! WOOH!!!

Once you hit the pool, you flip off the inner tube. That was pretty funny. Onemine is giggling.

Onemine: Dude. You alright there?

You resurface, you seem to be having a lot of fun. You're even... laughing?! It's not weird or maniacal, just normal? But also not really? Onemine notices this.

Onemine: 'He looks so happy. It's really cute.'

Onemine is blushing now. You're just laughing in the water. Onemine decides to hop off the tube and join you in laughing. You guys notice several people scraping off the floor where Komi fell.

Y/N: What's going on over there?

Onemine: No idea...

You wanted to thank Onemine for, well several reasons. So you do. (Omg the narration just dropped in quality)

Y/N: Thank you...

Onemine: What for?

Y/N: Today... Besides a few hiccups, it was really fun.

Onemine: Yeah it was. Still, no need to thank me. I had fun too.

Y/N: Yeah.

Onemine: By the way, you've still got your shirt on.

Y/N: Really?! Bruh...

(Timeskip)

You guys were on the train heading back home. It was peaceful. A lot of the people were asleep, including you. After everything, you were mentally exhausted. You were asleep on Onemine's shoulder.

Najimi: Where were you guys?

Onemine: Oh, we separated. Because L/N-san scraped his knee.

Tadano: Really?

Onemine: It wasn't bad or anything, we just went to rest for a bit and then went on the slide. After that I think we just sat around and hung out.

Najimi: Huh? That's weird.

Tadano: Yeah. Did you guys have fun?

Onemine: Yeah, we both did.

Najimi: Glad to hear it. Hey, you're like a big sister to us!

Onemine: Really?

Tadano was reading the room. He then widens his eyes in realization. He then looks at you for a bit and then thinks.

Tadano: 'Are they... Together?'

Y/N: *Yawn* Huh?

Onemine: You're up.

Y/N: Heh!?

You blush realizing you were on Onemine's shoulder. You apologize profusely while Najimi and Tadano a laugh seeing you like that.

(Note: Long chapter, lots of mistakes I think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
1.7K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
7.9K 274 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
69.5K 1.8K 51
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...