My Detective: shikanoin heizo...

By cryy_Bc

shikanoin heizou, a loner detective met another detective from liyue, y/n l/n. after their meet they grew fou... More

introduction
1. S
2. T
3. U
im so sorry..

4. N

721 17 14
By cryy_Bc

4. now you and her are?

222. now that your gone heizou must be alone and with that he decides to walk around with the cat he found till he must get back to his case.

setting : outside of inazuma city, byakko plain, konda village, ritou, docks of ritou, and y/n's house.
characters : heizou, sage, mentioning of you, sango, ryuuji/takeo, and 2 people.

あなたは星である必要はありません!私は彼らがあなたのようにあなたを愛しています。

heizou's pov.

starting contest with a cat is hard..

i've only won one time! and this cat has won four times..am i really the good looking? yes. yes, i am.

i should get back to work soon. maybe i'll take this lil one with me. is it still raining?

"i accepted defeat..uhhh, sage."

sage meowed and followed me to the window.

"it's still raining what should we do, sage?"

meow

"i don't know what that means."

meoww

"are you angry? is it the name? hungry?"

MEOOW

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

5 minutes of communication difficulties..

"okay i get it you don't like me.."

meow?

"dont sound confused! you just attacked me for minutes!!"

then sage just walked away. wow just gonna walk away. fine then! i don't care you started it!

"whatever."

i walked to the window to see if it was still raining and yeah it was still, maybe even pouring.

"that case isn't going to fix itself."

i should make food and clean up theses scratches. what do cats like? oh yeah fish.

i walk over to the kitchen for some bandages and rubbing alcohol for for the scratches. i found a decent about for all the scratches. then, i sat on a chair because i don't want to stand.

meow

"oh hey, sage."

sage walked over to me and sat in my lap. finding comfort there.

"you know you can be a pain sometimes."

meow

"but i wanted to ask you something."

meow?

"you wanna go to work with me?"

sage looked up at me probably thinking about my request.

meoww

a small smile began appearing on my face. knowing that y/n's cat is going to be there with me is all i need to be reminded of them.

"well then, we will go when it has stopped raining."

meow..

"while we wait i'll make some food."

sage got off of me and went on the counter. i made some dangos for myself by remembering the introductions from ryuuji. i wonder kind of fish sage would like to have. speaking of sage, where did they go? weren't they just on the counter?!!

"sagee?"

no response.

"oh come on! i cant have lost sage already.."

meow.

for a detective i'm really bad at keeping track of pets..i mean they can't be that different from people.

"now that you're here,sage, what would you like to eat, fish?"

i was holding a container of fish for sage but, sage, just shook their head no. you really are a difficult cat.

"then what do you like to eat?"

sage walked over to where i was but stopped in front of a fruit bowl. sage scanned the bowl for something. soon sage found what they where looking for and that was a.. lavender melon?

meow!

"ah, you like these? alright i'll cut it up into smaller pieces."

i got a knife and the put the lavender melon on a suitable cutting board for it. i sliced it carefully not to cut my fingers but, sage fell asleep and so i went to look at them and lost focus on the melon, accidentally cutting my finger.

i hiss at the pain. going to wash my hands from the blood.

"more bandages for me then.."

i look at sage and see them starring at me very intensely.

"what? it's more likely your fault i cut myself. i thought you wanted to eat it?"

meow!

"if you did then why look like you fell asleep!"

i am...talking to a cat? that's it i've lost it. not even a day without y/n and i'm already going insane.

"all these lavender melons have blood on them..i don't think you wanna eat them, sage."

meow meow?

"yeah, yeah. i'm going to check the weather so we can get to work."

i walked over to the window and saw that it was no longer raining. finally, time to go back to my cozy room..

"okay sage! i'll see if i can grab a new lavender melon somewhere for you."

meow!

"let's go."

we walked out of y/n's house and saw the regular, boats, water, boxes, people, more water. i saw some lavender melons on a box and so i took one.

"found one sage, here you can eat it now."

woah ate that up. sage must have been hungry..i'll get some more somewhere.

"i do have to warn you it's a long walk."

meow..

.

.

.

me and sage walked through ritou to konda village to byakko plain but, then sage got tired of walking and so i lifted her onto my shoulders. we were close to reaching inazuma city till someone called bean? whos name is bean?

"HEY WHY DO YOU HAVE BEAN?!"

i heard some shouting behind mind and when i turned around someone was about to grab sage from my shoulder.

"enough, elen."

someone had grabbed this elen persons hands and i guessed it hurt since elen winced when this person grabbed their hands.

"LET GO ES! THIS PERSON STOLE BEAN!"

es didn't let go of elen and then stared at me and then looked around seeing all the people looking at us.

"please follow me."

and so i did but, i still didn't trust this es person entirely.

we walked toward this water holder and es ties elen hands too a light near it, and putting food in their mouth too make them be quite.

"my name is esperanza but, please call me es."

"alright, es. mind telling me why your friend almost grabbed my cat?"

"friend? you're cat? pff-"

"what's so funn-"

meoww!!

"sage?!"

sage was clawing onto my hair and it hurt like hell. thanks god it's not my ponytail.

"would you stop it, sage?!"

sage then jumped off of my head into es arms. such a good friend you are, sage.

"oh my! oh my.."

why does everyone think that's its so funny?!

"i'm sorry, ah, let me explain. that 'friend' is my sister elena but we call her elen, and bean is our cat. we let y/n take care of her. oh, you must be heizou! y/n talks a lot about you!"

"oh you're a friend of y/n?"

es nodded.

"mind untying me now?"

we three look at elen, who is still tied up.

"yeah i'll get it."

after she was untied we all talk about how we were doing and i told them about y/n leaving inazuma to go to a case in liyue.

"didn't even say goodbye!"

"calm down elen. we just got back from a trip ourselves."

they had told me they both had jobs as a soldier for the resistant.

"well i must get back to work."

they both nodded and started to walk away.

we said our goodbyes and when i walked away i felt something on my leg.

"sage er... bean go back to your owners."

meoww

bean wouldnt stop following me so i yelled to es and elen is they want bean back.

"bean wanted to go to work with you so.."

meow!

"ah alright let's go."

as u can see i rushed at the end🙁

sorry i'm late with this chapter i kinda had writers block

(7-6-22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
96.8K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
77.8K 8.6K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚