COTE: Last Elite Standing

By Kawaii_Lumine

4 classes are pitted against each other in a life or death situation! And while most students are winning to... More

Episode 0: ..........
Episode 1: Hell under the guise of ' Paradise'.
Episode 2: Game 1: Protect the murderer!
Episode 3: Ayanokoji hates this game!
Episode 4: Recklessness...
Episode 6: The traitor is none other than Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!
Episode 6.5: A game between the Director and Ayanokoji?
Episode 7: Outcast.
Episode 8: Conversation with my adversaries..
Episode 9: Truth or Lies
Episode 10: Broken Bond.
Episode 11: Suzune and Kikyo
Episode 12: Hope?
Episode 13: Victory within reach
Episode 14: Perfect Victory
Episode 15: He who assumes the role....
S2. Episode 0: Human
S2. Episode 1: Welcome to London!
S2. Episode 2: Survey....
S2. Episode 3: Nagumo Miyabi.
S2. Episode 4: Everybody hates you, Horikita
S2. Episode 5:Tell me, Ayanokoji-kun....
S2. Episode 6: Mirror.
S2. Episode 7: A different ' him'
S2. Episode 8: Choose your truth.
S2. Episode 9: Does the Devil exist?
S2. Episode 10: The Third Game...
S3. Episode 0: Family.
S3. Episode 1: The line between Ally and Foe
S3. Episode 2: The inflatable bed.

Episode 5: Days...and days.....until...?

2.8K 183 126
By Kawaii_Lumine

Ayanokoji PoV

It's been days.....

This game is currently at its 6th round.

Humiliation, embarrassment, anger, misery....all these emotions were felt because of these tasks and acts of betrayal.

Right now, my class is in shambles.....or is an exaggeration on my end. Well, I guess to be more precise, we currently have no sense of direction but Hirata and Kushida is currently trying their best to keep us together. They are the two pillars of Class D but if one crumbles then it's all over for us.

I was currently in my room, pondering on what to do. There's been a few sightings of possible class murderers but each time, they were said to be silhouettes and that they couldn't get a clear picture. 

The other classes are doing an extravagant job in protecting their class murderer's identity. I have theories as to who the murderers are but I can't rush with haste. After all, the plan I came up with is only good for one shot....one moment....and if I'm wrong then I will have failed.

I finished writing down the names of the people eliminated until now.

I held my notebook and read over the many names, making sure that everyone was taken in account of. 

' Class A - ( Eliminated via vote ) Totsuka, Sakayanagi, Motodoi, Rokkaku, Tamiya

( Eliminated by class murderer )  Nishikawa, Kamuro,  Tsukaji, Nakajima

( Died ) .........

There is no clear leader in Class A but there are two factions. The Sakayanagi faction and the Katsuragi faction. I've yet to predict who'd win in this internal class battle since I'm focused on my own goals for now. '

A total of 8 Class A students have been eliminated from the game. Leaving their class with 32 students remaining, and for the past games, Class C has been targeting Class A for some unknown reason while Class B remained neutral and voted students from different classes each day. As for my own class, we're currently operating like headless chickens, we couldn't seem to agree on anything except to vote for nobody.

I sighed. They could've at least voted anyone random from the opposing classes. That way, it could narrow things down me for just a bit and make everything easier to accomplish.

Why am I lumped in with such a defective class....

I gripped my pen tightly as I thought that.

" Stay calm....." I told myself as I began taking deep breaths.

 It's no use getting frustrated by their actions, still it's a rare occurrence for me to feel that type of emotion towards anything or anyone....

Perhaps it's my ' eagerness' speaking towards that special reward that the director began taunting me with. I want to see if she could truly grant one of my rare desires, a desire I've sought, a temporary desire in which I'm living currently. I wonder if she can turn ' temporary' to ' permanent'.

I'll discover what it is, once I win this game. I will do whatever it takes in pursuing victory, hopefully just this once.

" I better get going." I said aloud as I checked the time on my clock.

I straightened my uniform once more before grabbing my school bag and exiting my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Round 6 will begin soon.

I took my seat in the classroom and observed my classmate's faces out of habit. They still didn't look all too happy. I decided to take out my notebook and continued where I left off while I wait for the round to begin.

' Class B - ( Eliminated via vote )  Watanabe, Beppu, Sumida, Moriyama, Yonezu

( Eliminated by class murderer ) Nakanishi, Asako,  

( Dead ) .....

Something peculiar about Class B is the fact that only two were eliminated via Class Murderer. They've also experienced no actual deaths in their class, and Class B has been targeted by Class A in voting elimination in an attempt to cause panic for the former, but suprisingly enough, Class B did well in maintaining their morale. Class A must be frustrated with them.  '

Ichinose is the leader of Class B and she's publicly shown her natural charm when it comes to uniting people of her class. She's a natural born leader with a good sense of direction...

However.....

Will Ichinose be able to keep that same mentality in a situation that involves life and death? Her class may be fine now, but in my calculations, they wouldn't very last long if they opt with this same approach or decided to stay under Ichinose's leadership.

....

One other thing to note regarding Ichinose....is...

There's a look in her eyes. A look I managed to witness 2 days ago when I was doing my tasks and I coincidentally ended up meeting her alone. We talked for a bit regarding how the general situation is going on in our respective classrooms but then we suddenly heard a yell from one of the corners of the mall...

That's when we began sprinting towards that place at full speed ( I held back so Ichinose could catch up) and ended up seeing another silhouette running away from the scene. When she saw the lying corpse of the student victim, expression morphed into one of shock and worry like it should....however...

For a split moment, her eyes glistened with familiarity......and a small grin formed on her lips.

I'm not sure if that was simply my own imagination at the time, but it's still worth noting in case anything similar to that happens again in the future then I already have my reference ready.

Onto Class C....

' Class C - ( Eliminated via vote) Morofuji,  Manabe, Yamashita, Yabu,  Suzuki 

( Eliminated by class murderer ) - Komiya, Sonoda, Oda, Tokitou

( Dead) - ....

Class C lost 4 students during the first round, but at present date they've lost a total of 9 students equivalent to the 9 students that Class A lost. Though, no Class C members were murdered after the first game. A class full of mystery with Ryuuen Kakeru leading it, though I haven't seen him at all through the many days that had passed ( it makes me wonder if he's even doing his tasks ). '

Hmm...I've been thinking about it for a while....perhaps Ryuuen is Class C's murderer? There were no reports of his appearance ever since the game began. Not even Kushida, who was tasked to scout every possible student, could find him.

What is his plan....

His lack of appearances leads me to assume that he might be the murderer all along. But why would Ryuuen pull such an obvious act? Wouldn't Class A or Class B will have eliminated him by now if he continued whatever scheme he's plotting behind the scenes? I'm sure B or A have considered suspecting Ryuuen but neither side made a move to act on their suspicions.

That's why....

Today, I will go search for him myself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

' Convince a classmate to vote for the wrong person!'

What a strange task. It's neither embarrassing nor time-consuming....rather it seems easy. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to ignore this task for the time being. I have a goal today and that is to find out Ryuuen's whereabouts and evaluate him myself if whether or not he's Class C's murderer.

As I wandered through the mall, looking at my phone, pretending to 'search' for my task around the mall, I noticed that after 5 days everyone had completely abandoned the defensive strategy that had been used on the first day. It was to be expected since it really limited how much they can do offensively, one slip-up and it could cause an elimination.

Or in our case.....death.

At the thought of death, I began to recall the first question I asked Lumine the other night....

" How did Ike die?" I asked her.

She tilts her head at me and smiles, " Do I really need to answer that? Don't you already have an idea on how he died?" She shot back the question.

" Answer." I needed to hear it from her mouth.

" Okay~" She sighs.

" The class murderer decided to shoot the chest sensor..."

She confirmed my hidden suspicion that night. It suprised me why the director felt the need to add two sensors in this game, one belonging to the head, and the other to the chest. It felt completely unnecessary unless there's a certain difference between the sensors....

And that certain difference is the effect of the shock.

If the murderer decided to shoot the head sensor, then it will cause a shock to enter the victim's brain and forcefully shut down their body, leading them to fall unconscious. While it does have its possible after-effects like loss of memory, frequent headache,  trouble with brain recognition , and whatnot. There's also a high possibility of it being completely harmless and simply causing the person to fall unconscious for a period of time.

The chest sensor however....

It sends a shock that goes straight to the heart.  It will also forcefully move blood clots to certain parts of the body which can cause life-threatening complications like a stroke or the blood clot traveling to your lungs. Even if the latter does not happen, there's another main issue about being shocked to the chest. 

A strong enough shock to the heart can cause it to stop completely. 

The director is a psychotic woman, so there's no room for doubt that she would install a very high voltage rate in the provided guns for the murderers with the intention to kill if ever they decide to shoot the victim's chest sensor. So either the person who shot Ike was left in complete shock for having killed another person.....or.....it was planned from the beginning.

Director Lumine said another interesting statement during our talk, when I was trying to convince her that I wasn't anything worth watching out for.

" Whether or not you accept my offer is none of my concern. I just want to find excitement in this school and I thought that you'd be able to just that. However, if you're not up for it then I can just rely on the other victims to make up for it until you do!"

Those were her words.

Lumine has stated a few times that she speaks no lies. She's also proven on multiple occasions where she shows no hesitation on enforcing her rules, even going so far to kill others to prove her point.

Now, if I were to take that into consideration then that leads me to one question...

Are there others who also have interesting backgrounds?

Others who have unusual motives?

If so, then what would they do in a game like this....

So many possibilities..

Well, it's not like I have to rely on where Ryuuen will appear. Rather, I should focus on the people that  Class C's murderer will attack and I have a guess on who that might be...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've recognized the names of those in my year thanks to the voting elimination process which provided us with their name and picture. So whoever enters this spot, I will have already identified the victim and the murderer all in one swoop.

As if on cue, a student entered my view walking around and gazing at his phone as if reading his task. I waited patiently because this was my chance, I made sure to hid myself carefully in the shadows and muted my phone notifications.

A minute later, another student entered my view and my eyes immediately narrowed at the familiar magenta colored hair and evil grin.

Bingo.

" Ryuuen-san.....are you sure this won't kill me?" The worried Class C ' victim' asked his soon to be killer.

" Don't worry so much, Yoshimoto. " Ryuuen pulls out his gun and aims it at the chest sensor.

 " We're going to win." he said with a confident grin while Yoshimito sighed reluctantly.

He was still clearly unsure and not too trusting of Ryuuen's methods......but he has no choice. If he goes back ' alive' then his classmates will probably yell at him for not following the plan. I wonder what I should do next? Should I step in before Ryuuen shoots or should I step in during the aftermath.

I think the latter will benefit me better.

*SHOCK*

Thud! Yoshimoto's body went limp and fell unconscious soon after the shot.

" Heh. Everything is going according to pla-" 

" Plan?" I finished for him as I stepped out of the shadows.

He turns around quickly and looks at me.

" What the hell? So you were here the entire time?" He said, sounding completely taken off-guard. 

" So you're the murderer, Ryuen." I watched as his eyes widened in realization that I'd caught him in the act.

" I had a feeling it was you. I just needed to confirm it." I told him.

" How long were you waiting here....." Ryuen wore a grin to hide his unease.

He chose not to run since running will have been pointless to do when he'd already been caught. The best he could do is secrete any info from me as much as he can before going down completely...

Well, that would've been the case if he were an ordinary citizen, in which case,  he was  not.

" Ever since the round began. I decided to settle in this spot since I had guessed that the murder will take place here." I glanced at our location before facing him again. " After all, this is the only spot where a murder hasn't taken place."

" Is that all it took for you to determine I'd pop up here?" Ryuen asked.

" That, and the fact that I've been studying the murderer's movements. I am well aware that this isn't the only place where a murder hasn't been reported. " I said.

" Then how did you know? I refuse to believe it's luck." He seemed amused now. Clearly interested in how he got found out so suddenly.

" You often pick the spots that are farther than the previous ones. Yesterday, you eliminated someone from the north wing of the wall, the two days before that, you murdered them at the west wing and east wing. Completely opposite sides. That's why I ended up at the south wing and guessed that this would be the most likely spot out of all the other dark corners in the south wing," I explained.

He was silent.

" Thinking of killing your own teammates is quite the outside of box thinking, especially with the many risks that accompany the players during this first game. But you failed to act like an ordinary citizen yourself by not appearing in the public eye. " I was impressed with how far he'd gotten....

" Kuku....you caught me." He looks at me with a sharp glare.  " Your name is Ayanokoji, right? I recognize your boring face from the voting elimination process. "

That hurt a bit. Being called ' boring' when this is just my resting face...

" But just because you found me out....you think you've won?" 

" Hm?"

He smiles at me and my calm feeling slowly faded as it began detecting something else.

" Ryuen-kun is the murderer?!" I heard a shriek from my left, the exit of this dark corner. 

I looked towards that direction and found Kushida staring at us with a shocked expression. Another witness, it seems......but I still felt off about this. Why is that?

" Ayanokoji-kun!" Kushida ran to my side and looked between me and Ryuuen. " Is it-"

" Yes, he caught me."Ryuen said, shrugging. " Bastard was camping here, waiting for me to pop out. I got played completely." He said, feigning disappointment.

" Eh? T-This is good!!" Kushida's face lit up as she began looking to me. " We can tell the others and things will get better!" She said in an excited tone.

" Kushida-" I tried to stop her but then we all received a notification.

The round has ended....

-------------------------------------------------------

Kushida was currently explaining the events to our classmates while I sat in my seat, pondering silence. This uncomfortable feeling still hasn't dispersed, rather it only kept accumulating deep inside me, ringing in my head with warning bells to do something.

But what? What am I supposed to do?

I sighed to myself.

" Is something wrong?" Horikita asked me. Is that concern I hear in her tone? Ah, doesn't matter.

" No. I'm just tired of this game." I lied ( sort of ).

" I'm sure all of us share that sentiment, however, " She sighs in relief. " At the very least, you and Kushida-san managed to identify Ryuuen as Class C's murderer. That's a great boost of morale for Class D, don't you think?" She said.

....

" Sure." was all I replied.

Hirata clapped his hands and asked for everyone's attention. 

" All right, everyone! It's time to vote. You know who to vote for, right?" Hirata asked.

Everyone nodded.

Keisei gave a look towards his classmates. " Make sure to double check, triple check, or quadriple-check to make SURE that you voted for the right person. " he instructed out of anxiety.

" We got this!" The boys said.

" Stop worrying so much!" The girls also responded.

" I can't help but worry....especially in the situation we are now..." I hear Keisei mutter under his breath.

The voting papers were divided and handed to us in rows. As soon as I received my own, I grabbed my pen, and gazed at the blank sheet. I released another sigh before lifting my pen, twirling it with my fingers out of habit, before beginning to write my vote.

Why was I worried?

I've made the right decision. I'm confident about that.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuen PoV

( 6:25, five minutes before eliminations via voting announcement...)

" Ryuen-san....is it really time?" Ishizaki asked me.

I smirked. " Yep. Those Class D monkeys will vote me out soon. It's guaranteed." I said.

" I can't believe your plan is woking.....tch..." A girl with a tomboyish appearance, Ibuki, seemed to scoff. Hidden deep beyond her rough, lone wolf attitude....she's fragile and weak. 

She's not a wolf. She's just another lamb following its Shepherd.

" BOSS WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN." A huge dark-colored man spoke to me with the intention to assure me.

" I know you won't, Albert." I then glanced at Ishizaki. " But please beat up Ishizaki for me if he does something stupid.

" H-Hey! I swear I won't do anything stupid!" Ishizaki said with desperation.

" But stupidity seems to follow you wherever you go, Ishizaki." Ibuki comments.

" Geez, give me a break, will you?!" Ishizaki complained.

" Ryuuen-san." A new voice entered our conversation. I looked towards the boy with glasses and nodded.

" Right, Here you go." I handed the gun to its rightful class murderer.

" I'm guessing they're finally going to take the bait?" Kaneda says as he takes the gun.

" Yep. Now all you need to do is to eliminate Hirata, Amikura, Kanzaki, and Hashimoto during the next round. Got it?" I said.

" Understood." he nods.

I looked towards the rest of my classmates who instantly returned my gaze with still expressions.

" Congrats to you all." I clapped. " We're one step closer to winning this entire game. That Katsuragi from Class A can't do shit and Class B is making it WAYYY too obvious on who their murderer is. Heh. What a joke." I snorted in amusement. 

My classmates nodded quietly. I worked hard in having them be obedient just like this.....nah, who am I kidding? Kuku! It was so EASY for me to forcefully take their loyalty through a tactic called ' fear'. The moment I finally got Albert on my side, everyone else was doomed to follow. 

I relaxed in my seat, stretching my legs and placing them on the table as I leaned back and relished the feeling of relaxation after securing guaranteed victory.

I've already fooled Class A and B into suspecting me as the murderer but they only stopped there and refused to move further than suspicions. Class D , however, was easy prey into falling for my trap and voting me out thinking that I was the murderer. They must look like confident clowns, silently celebrating their first ' win' in this entire game by eliminating who they believe is  our class's murderer.

After all, they desperately need a boost to their morale. Everyone can see just how depressing their faces look as they complete their daily tasks barely keeping themselves together from crumbling. Hah, a shame that I won't be able to bear witness to their shocked faces when it is announced that no class murderers had been caught.

That Ayanokoji guy....he seemed proud at first, explaining all the missing points in my plan but he was blind to the bigger picture. What a fool.

And then their class angel came and sealed the deal. I'm so fucking giddy right now for what is about to happen....

" Hello everyone! I'm ready to announce the results!" The intercom activated we all heard her voice.

All of us waited in silence...

" Let's begin with Class A! They've chosen to vote out Kinoshita of Class C!"

Tsk tsk, that Katsuragi is shooting blindly. A pathetic act of desperation.

" And Class B has ultimately decided to vote no one!"

Blegh. Boring as usual, huh.

" As for Class C, they've decided to vote out Takemoto of Class A."

Might as well strike back, no?

" It's game over for Class-"

" And Class D has decided to vote out Hirata Yousuke!"

"D-....huh?" My mouth stayed agape as I began to register the director's words.

" THEY VOTED HIRATA?!" My classmates exclaimed in shock.

" H-Huh? W-Wait, Ryuuen-san was wrong?!"

" T-There's n-no way they would've known!"

" That's too insane to believe in! And they voted Hirata of all people?!"

I didn't mishear that? 

Did those monkeys seriously.....no...

I clenched my fist.

This is the act of a traitor.....

A traitor that has not only decided to vote out their own classmate, but they also decided to vote out a person with extremely high credibility and trust....

Tch.....they got me.

The traitor in Class D is one annoying bastard...

-----------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji PoV

I made the right choice...

I've thought about it...I've thought of the possibilities like you have, Ryuuen. I, too, had thought of the idea of having our class murderer assigning someone else to do the killing for them. 

Even so, admittedly, I was quite close to being fooled by you.

I've gotten rusty. But fortunately enough, the unusual task that I had basically chosen to ignore the whole day was my hint into discovering your true intentions. While my class may have lost class points due to such an act, it is too trivial for me to worry about in the end. They'll be too distracted to notice.

I decided to vote out Hirata.

And now I silently watch my class crumble...

" WHO VOTED HIRATA-KUN?!"

" HEY! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL IN AGREEMENT TO VOTE OUT RYUUEN?!"

" THERE'S A TRAITOR IN OUR CLASS!"

" BUT WHO?!"

" IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BOYS! " One of the girls pointed at the boys. " THEY'RE JEALOUS OF HIRATA-KUN'S LOOKS AND THEY DECIDED TO VOTE HIM BECAUSE OF IT!"

" G-girls-" Hirata tried to calm them down but the boys glared at my female classmates.

" DO YOU THINK WE CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW? WE'RE TRYING TO SURVIVE HERE AND YOU THINK WE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIS STUPID LOOKS?" They told the girls as if they were lunatics.

" NOT JUST THAT! YOU'RE PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE  WE DECIDED TO SACRIFICE SOME OF YOU DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS IN THE VOTING ELIMINATIONS!" The girls replied.

That's right....

I glanced to the boys side and noticed most of our ' key' players had been eliminated from the game. The girls suggested it a few days ago and the boys tried to argue back but eventually settled on it despite the bitterness between the two genders. This ' plan' from the girls had played a major part in Class D's destruction.

Everyone in this class is selfish.

That what I've come to realize and I exploited that clear flaw today.

" THAT SHIT YOU PULLED WAS STILL UNFAIR!" Sudo barked.

" WHY COULDN'T WE SACRIFICE ANY OF YOU, HUH? AFTER ALL, YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE ROLE IS TO GUARD KUSHIDA BUT THAT PLAN HAD ALREADY BEEN LONG ABANDONED!" Miyamoto said angrily.

" WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY?" Karuizawa glares.

" YOU GIRLS ARE USELESS AS FUCK!" Hondo answered for the boys side.

The girls wore offended expressions and the situation only escalated further. Hirata looked between the two sides, his words keep getting overwhelmed by each side's retorts, insults, and argument. From what I can tell by Hirata's troubled expression and darkening eyes, I knew he was finally going to break.

" WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE AND LET ME FUCKING TALK!!!" He yelled as his usually kind expression morphed into one of sheer anger and disappointment.

The boys stopped talking, they were caught off-guard by Hirata's new side. The girls also looked at him in shock.

" H-Hirata-kun-" Karuizawa tried to speak to her boyfriend but Hirata silenced her with one glare.

" Shut up." He said to her. And thus, she closed her mouth and slowly inched back.

" All of you...." He gazed at us all, " Are so goddamn loud......"

" For once.....shut up....just....shut up...." He said

And the class fell to silence...

I voted Hirata out for an entirely different reason, but this was an interesting development to see him seemingly sound and feel like an entirely different person. A person that has had enough of his class's mistakes and misunderstandings. 

It is never recommended to waste a kind man's patience...

" Look....I get it." He began speaking,

" We're all stressed. And there's a traitor in our class. They decided to vote me out and they did it because this is exactly how all of you would act. You'll act careless and blame each other....you'll end up giving the traitor a bigger chance in winning through the third option the director has stated. That's why..." His gaze relaxed.

His ' scary' aura disappeared and the atmosphere felt warm again as he smiled kindly towards us.

" Please....stop fighting. Work together, even if we've lost so many people....even if two of our classmates had died, I want us to work together. As a class with the odds not in our favor....working together is our only hope." he seemingly pleaded and then bowed.

"Please....think carefully from now on. Choose your words wisely. " he said.

Both sides, the boys and the girls looked at each other. Guilty expressions were worn on their faces as they gazed back at Hirata. They realized the bigger picture even if it seemed too late.

"...." But none of them voiced out their apologies just yet. The feeling of self pride still resides within them, their minds subconsciously convincing them that they were in the right and the other side was in the wrong.

Hirata's words may have reached them. But it didn't quite engrave into their minds just yet.

The door slid open and Director Lumine had just walked in. She smiled as she gazed at the state my classmates were in and whistled to get everyone's atttention.

" What's with the silence, everyone?" She asked, though I suspect she already knew what happened. She's a woman who knows everything that goes on in this place no matter how hard we try to be discreet.

Indeed, a troublesome individual...

" Hm? No one's going to answer? " She sighs. " All righty~ Anyways, Hirata, are you ready?" She asked the man I decided to vote out.

" Everyone. I'll be counting on you." Hirata stopped bowing and gave one last encouraging smile before following Lumine....

" He's right......we really are noisy." One of the boys, Keisei, spoke.

( Fuck this. Imma just call him Keisei since I'm way too used to writing Keisei instead of Yukimura.)

He looked towards everyone. " We always talk over each other, even during the first day. I'm sure it was still pressuring for us to work together and honestly it really annoyed me that I'd been placed in a class with you all." he said in an honest tone.

" But I realized that I'm not really helping much either." Keisei sighs. " All I'm good at is academics and logic. Despite that, I'm still pretty useless in a scenario like this. This game has no interest in testing my academics simply because academics have zero application......I was too full of myself." he said.

"......Ugh, fine..." Sudo sighs, " I'm useless here too. I was just in denial. I'm probably the dumbest in the class about everything that's not sports-related. That's why....I.....sorry about what I said." he directed it to the girls.

" No, we're sorry too..." Karuizawa spoke, showing guilt instead of pride for once. " We.....well...I...was selfish. Since round 1, I've always shown it on display, right? Even now, I still think for myself and not of others.....I'm sorry for saying all those mean things and for acting selfish..." She said.

I glanced to my seatmate. She looks genuinely suprised at the sincerity displayed by both sides.....

" Ah....nah....what I said about you girls being useless....that was out of line. You guys did your best....I mean...they never found out Kushida-chan was our killer, right?" Hondo scratched his head awkwardly.

" Mhm! You girls did great, seriously!" Kushida took this as a chance to assert control.

" But Kushida-san......erm....well, I'm sorry to the boys too." A girl with brown hair and a unique fang , Sato Maya, had also apologized.

" Everyone....let's use the last 30 minutes of our time and talk. Let's just talk and share our frustrations and then work harder tomorrow." Kushida suggested.

" I want each and every one of us to get along with one another! To understand each other and them rise through the ranks. I want to reach Class A with you all!"Kushida cheered.

The boys and girls gave warm smiles towards the bright person that is Kushida and nodded, agreeing to take Kushida's suggestion.

" We'll grab the chairs." The girls said.

" We'll arrange the tables." The boys said soon after.

Incredible. Even when one of our pillars fell down.....even when I expected my class to crumble. One person opted to build it back up, and with that, the others followed and slowly tried to build back up our trust in one another. To them, at this very moment, they're pretending that the traitor does not exist as to focus on rebuilding their morale for tomorrow.

Such a pity....

I'm sure that once tomorrow comes....

I'll be exiled by their circle of trust.....

My chances of friendship with them will diminish...

They'll scorn me and look towards me with shock that will gradually turn to hate.

After all,

I'm the class traitor...

CHAPTER END!

The game will finally end tomorrow. 

Kiyotaka is currently at the edge of the cliff, and all he has to do is to jump in the pit of victory.

And a new pov achieved with Ryuen's pov! Poggers!

SadisticLumine, out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 277 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
6.9K 379 29
READ VOLUME 1 TO VOLUME 4.5! SORRY, THAT IT's SEPERATED INTO DIFFERENT BOOKS! Ryuen has begun starting his attacks against Class C- slowly but surely...
40K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...
46.9K 1.7K 28
Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and is a top class institution as many studen...