prick

By bonedaddyuwu

"You're a huge fucking dick, you know that?" "Awe! I knew you loved me!" steve harrington x male!oc More

c a s t
m i x t a p e
Luka Hopper

Re-Write!!!

813 25 3
By bonedaddyuwu

Hi everyone!!! I know it's been a long time, but with the new season coming out my stranger things hyperfixation is back in full swing. I started this story in 2019, and let's all be honest my writing style wasn't the best. I've improved a lot and I'd hate to leave such a popular fic in such a bad writing style, so...
IM RE-WRITING!!!!
I'm not going to start a new story, just take down my old chapters, re-write them, and then re-publish them!!!
Thank you guys so much for reading this fic, i really do appreciate it so so so much!!
I'll see you guys in chapter one
(i will also be posting a publishing schedule on my page soon too!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...