๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ

5.4K 255 103
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

"The day this mothefucker becomes king is the day I shoot myself in the fucking foot..." the exaggeration in Rio's tone was way out of line. Rio has the personality of a drunk hyena. He just doesn't fucking shut up and probably doesn't know when to shut up. He took one leg over the other sitting across my desk as I heard a rather low sigh on my side.

"Is there a problem, doctor..?" I look up at Seokjin who I called as soon as Yura left with the three men that tried to kill me and soon after Daisy left to help her mother. He wore his clinical gloves as my whole upper body was exposed for him to stitch up my wound. He also wore his white gown guessing I called him in one of his busy shifts for the Jila family.

"Since when do you professionally wrap up a gunshot wound..? You normally do it yourself.." Seokjin asked not giving me any eye contact as usual before putting his equipment back inside his bag, taking his gloves out and throwing it inside as well.

"Since he pulled a royal promise out of his literal asshole.." Rio answered before I could. The doctor turned his head to Rio and then back at me.

"You gave a promise out..? Fuck me.." he muttered the last two words but I heard it clearly. I push myself off the chair grabbing my white blouse from the desk.

"And I witnessed the whole thing. It was probably the most intense thing I've ever-" Rio stopped himself from going any further as he watched the doctor grab his bag from my desk and walk straight for the door.

"Where the fuck are you going..? I'm talking here.." with a straight face Seokjin opens the door and pulled his middle finger at Rio before shutting the door after him. I button up my blouse hearing a sigh roll out of his mouth.

"I knew he was a dickhead but I didn't think he was this much of a dickhead..." I ignore his comment and pick up my phone. Pulling up her contact but there was nothing. It's been two fucking hours and she didn't call or text me at all. The heat in my veins were warming up and I don't know if I should wait for her to text me or just get up and march my way to my father's palace. Fuck me I hate that he involved her in his shit again and I'm not doing anything about it. I hate that he's giving her orders and she's nodding her head at him with all her might. I clench the phone in my palm loading the chat one more time. But nothing.

"You know this has been the tenth time you looked at your phone for the past ten minutes.." I didn't need to look up and see Rio to know he was wearing a shit eating grin from one side of his mouth to the other. Dickhead.

I stand up from my chair before grabbing my blazer. Walking around the desk giving Rio one last glance as I walk out of the office. I have one place in mind that I need to be at.

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗘. As I make my way up the large staircase and inside my father's palace walls my ears were immediately filled with small voices from the side. I'm used to how this palace works and how it fully functions. The maids talk about gossip more than doing their actual work around here. That's why I decided not to have any in my own palace.

"Have you heard about what happened with Mr Yuan..?" one of the maids spoke to the other having their backs to me. The other shook her head. She moved closer to her ear and whispered the piece of information I'm lacking. Before I could walk up to them and do anything my eyes caught the one person I thought was hurt. The one person I thought was suffering. Yura came from the corridor of my father's office. With both her hands behind her back. A light smile taking over her mouth but she wasn't alone. Right by her side, walking beside her was princess Julia.

I watch as they wrap up their conversation before Julia wraps her around Yura's shoulders. I feel the blood pop inside my veins before I witness the princess walk towards the opposite corridor while Yura headed for the exit doors. Where I was standing. Her head lifts and her glance meets with my own. In that moment her eyes widen a little and her head tilts to one side. She look around the hall before taking her steps towards me.

"Your majesty, what are you doing here..?" calling me by my status leaves a heavy bang on my chest. She comes to a stop right in front of me. Her head lifted to meet my eyes but my glance was stuck on the side of her cheek. A thin line of a scratch was now on her face. It wasn't deep but there was a little blood. My hand moves a little but I stop myself from placing it on her cheek. I can't do this here. We are not in my palace right now. There are maids and guards here and more importantly my parents live here. I ignore her question and turn on my heel thinking that she would follow me. And she does. Still keeping the five steps rule as we both walk down the staircase and make it inside the car.

As soon as I pull away from the palace I shot her a question that's been floating around my mind for the past two hours.

"What happened with the civilians..?" my tone came out rushed and heavy. She puts her seatbelt on as her head rests on the seat. She lets out a deep sigh before turning her head at me.

"How fucked up can your family get..?" her question makes my eyebrows frown and I take a quick look at her before I turn back to the road. In that quick glance she had a small smile on her face. A smile that took me by surprise.

"Apparently one of those civilians worked for your uncle. Your father's brother that wanted you to marry his daughter. And the other two worked for Nani like I told you before..." she lets out a small laughter as her heads turns to the road. Suddenly I feel my heart sting a little at the sound of her laughter.

"What's so funny about that..?" I ask her.

"They all came to kill me. That's why they wanted to enter the kingdom. For revenge.They wanted revenge for Nani..." son of a fucking bitch. My hands turns and tightens around the steering wheel as I try so fucking hard not to turn this car around and kill all three of them myself. Just the thought of it makes my stomach turn into a tight knot. Thankfully, her next words makes that feeling disappear in seconds.

"The king thought it would take a while for the process of beheading so he allowed me to just shoot all three of them in the head..." beheading isn't really that popular in the kingdom nor does the king want to go through the process of it. However, beheading is nothing compare to what those civilians did and a bullet in all their heads is properly the fastest route that the king has thought of at that moment. I turn my head to find Yura's leg ontop of the other. Her tight thigh muscles nearly shredding the material of her bottoms. Just witnessing the sight of her skin makes me want to rip her bottoms to little pieces and find my way in between her legs. Oh fuck me. I quickly turn my head towards the road and press my lips together.

"What is it..?" she asked as I felt her head turn towards my direction. I clench onto the steering wheel harder.

"What..?" I shoot back. My tone more sharp this time.

"You want to ask something..? What is it..?" How does she know that..? How doe she know I have something in mind that just needs an answer to..? Then again she's been working for me for mouths now and properly knows me more than anyone in this kingdom. I swallow the liquid inside my mouth before opening my mouth.

"What were you doing with Julia..?" the hint of jealously leaving my mouth is bold and obvious. Knowing Yura I know she's smart enough to pick up on it. I take a turn to the left as her eyes following the movement. She takes a few seconds before I hear her voice in my ears.

"Julia had a meeting with your father and we happen to meet.." I feel her whole body turn towards me in her seat and her head tilts with a light smile on her mouth.

"Why are you asking me that..? Are you jealous, prince..?" Her voice cheerful as I could imagine a slight smirk on her lips. Her lips that are now tattooed on my mind. Everything about her imprinted directly into my mind and I can't seem to get it out. I can't seem to forget her. I tried everything. I tried staying away from her but that just doesn't fucking work. It doesn't fucking work because the next thing I knew I was kissing her while she was sitting on my desk yesterday. I had my hand in between her legs and all I could think about was feeling her against my damn fingers. I genuinely smiled in front of her for what seemed like fucking years and all I could do is think about her again. Think about her touch against my own skin and that thought created a rush of shivers down my spine. She's a fucking drug that I can't seem to get over.

I lower my shoulders and relax them before answering back.

"Watch that mouth of yours Yura, it's going to get you into a lot of trouble..." I respond but her next words gets my heart racing. It makes me immediately turn the wheel and park in a quiet side road.

"Really..? What kind of trouble is that..? Would you mind demonstrating it for me...?" Fuck me she's really out for fucking blood. I turn my head to face her and I might just regret doing that. I was welcomed with a wide smile that was pushed up to her eyes. Her legs no longer crossed over one another. Her hands crossed over her chest as her eyes shined against my own. She was winning. I was in the middle of her game. I was playing her fucking game and I was losing. Fuck me I want her so fucking much it's starting to physical hurt.

She's fucking crazy for the things she's making me feel right now. My whole body feels like it's about to erupt any moment now. It felt like I was on fucking fire and she's the one behind everything. It's her. It's always been her. No matter where she is and what she has done it's always been her. Always.

I quickly take my seatbelt off and move closer to her. My upper body lingering over to the passenger seat as Yura remained absolutely still. I felt my forehead touch hers slightly. I lift my hand and wrap it gently around her nape hearing the loud beats of my heart against my ears. She released the position of her arms and places one of the it on my chest. Lightly and softly caressing over the material of my blazer.

She opens her mouth and the softness of her breath hit my face like a fucking hurricane. Warmth and sweet, something I'm not really used to feeling.

"Kiss me...." she spoke onto my skin and I catch her glance. Her eyes shining brightly at my own as she resumes. "Kiss me my prince..." never in my life have I listen to a demand so fast. Never in my life did I think I was going to be kissing my own personal bodyguard in my fucking car. I would have never thought that I needed to kiss someone to make them stay. To make them mine. She might not know it yet but there's nothing in this world that would break whatever me and her have going on. Simply because I won't allow it and I can't allow it. My hand rests tightly on her nape as I pull her closer to me. Her lips pressed against my own.

Her hands shifted from my chest to my shoulders, bringing me down to her height. At this point nothing will stop me from doing everything I want with her. Absolutely nothing and I'm not stopping just yet. The wetness of her tongue crawling against my own letting me realise a light groan noise.

"Back seat..." I manage to say. Her fingers trying to distract me by hovering over my long hair strands and it's fucking working. Everything with her works perfectly. The way she speaks. The way she walks. The way she threatens and kills. The way she's just like me gets a flash of heat rushed towards my brief boxer. She's everything I wanted and fucking more. Everything about her is just so damn captivating.

"Right now..?" she asked and I nod before placing a kiss on her light open scratch that she just received. Before I knew it she took her seatbelt off and hopped onto the back seat. Seconds later I found myself right ontop of her. Right where I want to be. Fuck right where I need to be. I lower myself for her as my lips reunites with her own. This time her hands went straight for my blazer. Slowly taking it off as her tongue marches inside my mouth for dominance. I smirk at her actions and take it off for her instead. As her fingers find the buttons of my blouse I rush to take her belt off. Throwing it somewhere in the corner of this car. My wet mouth drops from her now swollen lips to her open neck.

Her warm neck that sent absolute shivers down my spine. Her neck that I love to kiss. I love to leave heavy marks just as her reminder of who kissed her. Who fucks her. Who she belongs to. My next move was almost automatic. Almost as if it's normal for me to do. Normal for me to just happily do. I hold the top of her man bun and let her hair fall right back onto the car seat.

I grip her bottom and pull it down. Not all the way down but just enough for me to get what I want. She finally manages to unbutton my blouse and I take my hands off her to throw it away as well. She still had her upper clothes on and I just have my bottoms on. Her head drops at my shoulder as I nibble at her neck.

Her hands placed on the top of my bottoms. Her fingers gripped on it hard and tight. She leaves a kiss on my neck. Her lips soft and perfect, in result increasing the tightness of my boxer briefs.

"Jimin.." she breathers out. Her tone heavy and deep. I lift her head from my shoulders bringing her to look at me. I make sure to place a kiss on her lips before replaying. "Yes baby.." her eyes looks at mine and I can honesty say I'm speechless. Her dark eyes taunting me wherever I go.

"We shouldn't be doing this.." she might be right but that doesn't mean I agree with it. I take my hands and place it right on hers which was still on the top of my bottoms.

"You might be correct but that doesn't mean we should stop..." I quickly pull my bottoms while her hands still remains on it. Pushing it down leaving me with my boxer. I lower myself and take my lips to hers once again. She kisses me back and throws her hands around my nape, pulling me closer to her body. Her body that I fucking want. Her body that my dick needs to be inside. I lick her lower lip slowly and carefully before speaking. "Mine.." her lips part and she looks at me, a little confused. Her eyes a little wider than usual.

"What..?" she asked and my chest moves, letting a small chuckle out.

"You are mine.." her jaw drops a little like she's shocked at what I just said. Isn't it obvious by now..? It should be.

"Jimin, I can't be-" I cut her off knowing what she's going to say. What she believes and what I'm not willing to hear right now.

"That doesn't matter..." my hands drop to the light material of her underwear. My fingers pressing onto her skin before I look down her at. I hold contact with her eyes as I drop her underwear as it joins her bottoms right below her knees. I curl my hand around the back of her neck while still keeping my thumb on her lower lip. Moving it from one side to the other.

"You are mine. Mine to protect fully. Mine to fight with. Mine to fuck..." I take her hand and place it ontop of my boxer briefs. Ontop of my hard dick that's been dying to be touched already. That's been dying to feed on.

"Yours. This is yours..." I whisper. Her lips tremble a little and she shots a question at me.

"You said you hate me right..?" I nod because I did tell her that and I can't seem to forget it.

"Why do you hate me..?" her question comes to me as a surprise. She's meddling around and playing with me. It's very clear and I don't think anymore can miss that but I give her the answer she wants and needs to hear.

"Because I think about you and often is not even the word. I would say regularly and it's disgusting because I can't stop. And that's all because of you. You and your games"

"Look at me..." she demands and my eyes shifts, obeying her almost immediately.

As soon as I look down at her everything changes. Her expression drops and changes just like what happened in the conference room. I felt my heart skip an entire beat as she quickly grabs my boxers and drops it to the ground. Taking a quick look at my hard dick before glancing right back up at me.

"Fuck me until I pass out, nice and slow" her tones sprints in my ears and her words makes me weak on my fucking knees. My palms are already sweating and hot on her naked thighs as I slowly spread them out for my eyes to drop right on her beautiful clit. I feel her legs wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me closer. Fuck me.

"Yura, you should rethink those sweet little words of yours because if I start I can't fucking stop..." her hands reach for my shoulders. Those soft fingers of hers caressing my skin.

"What's the matter prince..? Don't have it in you..?" with her lips wrapped firmly around mine I guide my dick right towards her enterance. Before I could push she spoke.

"Condom..." I shake my head at her. My breath already fucking shaky.

"I'll pull out..." she gives me a light nod as I push myself into her. And when I started to push I kept going. My hands drops to her ass cheeks as I pull her closer to me. Squeezing and slapping it leaving my damn handprint of her skin receiving small little moans from her that drives me fucking crazy. A light groan escaped my lips as her entrance enveloped my dick with open arms. I watch her head drop to the car seat, her eyes shut closed. Her lips parted from one another as her arms strung on my nape. Her fingertips making my hairs stand straight on my skin.

"Fuck I can feel you up my damn throat..." the tone of her voice makes me shake. It was low and fucking dangerous but her words got me feeling like I'm about to faint right ontop of her. "You can take me in beautifully..." I reply. Her legs purely wrapped around my hips as I start to pull away then push even further. Even harder to the point where the whole fucking car was shaking from our movements. Hearing our skin clap against one another loudly. She takes my face and brings it to her lips.

She fucking knows my weakness. She knows how I never do this make out shit. I never used to kiss anyone. Ever. But when it's with her, when it's Yura I would happily do anything she asked me to do. If she asked me to set this whole kingdom on fire I would nod my head and do just that. I would do that just because I'm not the prince that everyone knows when I'm with her. I'm a whole different person that no one has seen when I'm with her. Just her.

Fuck this is getting out of hand and I can't control it. When it comes to her lips I'm addicted. She knows this herself and she's using this against me for her own pleasure. Her lips breaks the kiss as her head rests on mine. I watch with every thrust I create. With every push I make it harder. With every pull I make it deeper receiving endless moans out of her mouth that gets my chest way too excited for my own good. Too excited that I take her hair strands and gently place them behind her ears. Wanting to feel lips on mine I take it within my own as I could feel her nails dig roughly onto my back.

My tongue rushes to caress her own and when I already find it half way through knowing she was also going to find mine I find it hard to hold myself back. I'm at the point where I'm clenching my fucking ass cheeks to preventing myself from coming. And her feet moving down towards my ass doesn't really help either. It makes it even more hard for me to hold on. My head drop right between her thighs and I watch as my dick moves. it disappears deep inside her and reappear as I slowly pull but not fully.

Just enough for her to feel it in her fucking bones. Just enough for her to feel pure fucking fireworks inside her veins and the sweat just shows that. I witness her hand drop and clench the life out of the car seat material. I may be seeing things but I swear I might have just seen tear roll down her eye. My head starts to slowly spin and my breath becomes irregular. Who would have thought I would be having sex in the back of my car with my personal bodyguard..? Who would have thought that I would become so fucking obsessed that I need to have her by my side wherever I go.

Small baby hairs starts to stick to her forehead a few minutes later and her chest rises and drops. And it continued to do so for the next few seconds. Making her breasts under her clothes a little visible for my eyes. Her breasts that I have yet to see. I have yet to feel and suck on.

"Jimin.." her breathless voice filled the now hot car as I felt the sweat from her forehead drop onto her thighs and some lays right on my head. My fingers find their way towards her once again, pulling her head up to look at me. Only me. The swollen redness of her lips completely distracting me as she looks down at her naked thighs, whispering lightly onto my face. The words making my insides explode. The words sounding so damn hot coming out of her mouth. Her words that makes my head drop joining her movement.

"You're come is running down my thighs..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTEโš ๏ธ: This book is for entertainment purposes only. โš ๏ธ:If I see m...
295K 15.1K 69
FEATURED BY WATTPAD. *side note* 'Please pay attention to the dates or else you might get confused through the story' "You are my doll..!" When he sa...
181K 5.3K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
104K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...