The Blissful Life

נכתב על ידי mob_sudhlor

BRIGHTWIN are married!!!! Let's take a sneak peak at their Blissful married life. עוד

Marriage
Everyday
KISS
Self defence
Cooking
Social media
Beautiful
Good Old days
Date
Punish
MISS
First Love
Good Old Days 2
Words
Vacation

Little honeymoon

579 30 12
נכתב על ידי mob_sudhlor

Win: How can he sleep? But wait why is this Saraleo looking so cute now. No frown or anything. I guess he released all his tensions about work and including me. Lol

Win gives his Saraleo a forehead kiss and gently covers him with the blanket.

Win: I guess he didn't sleep at all in the waiting area. And that might be because of me. Sorry na Saraleo. 

Win puts his head on Bright's shoulder and starts listening to the music.

Suddenly Win got an idea..... He borrowed something from the lady sitting in the front sea.

And he started playing with Bright.

He giggles at the final result.

Win: Awww he looks more cute now. My baby. 

And then win slept tooo.

Soon they landed on the Phuket airport.
Bright is taking his time to grasp the situation. After realising...

Bright: Oh yeah our little honeymoon. Where's my honey?

Win: Finally awake, My sleeping beauty?

Bright: Yeah I am. But why are you laughing?

Win: Nothing. Let's get down.

Bright and Win are out of the plane. Everyone are staring at bright and Win is continuously laughing and giggling.

Bright: Did you do something?

Win: Whatttt~(cutely)

Bright: Don't act so cutely. I will eat you up.

Win: Before eating me, look at yourself.

Win shows bright his face on the phone.

Bright👇

Bright: huhhh whyy did you do this? Is this why everyone are staring at me?

Win: Isn't that good? You look so cute.

Bright: I look cute?

Win: Yeah so cute *pinches Bright's nose and run away*

Bright: Don't you run away!! You culprit.

And he chases Win till their hotel..

They finally reached hotel and are tired after running so much.

Bright: Why... Did... You ...run soo fast?

Win: Because you.... Were chasing me!!!

Bright: fine let's go inside and rest for a while.

Win: Aye Aye Cutie...

Bright: 😳 Cutie... Huh

Bright: Let's see if you will still call me cutie in our bed tonight. Be ready.

Win got chills hearing that seducing voice.

Win to himself: Come on. This isn't the time to think that. That comes later.

After that they went to their room, set up their luggage and ate something.

Later

There's a party in hall. Both got ready,came down and were enjoying the party.

Suddenly the spot light is on them. And that means they have to dance.

Bright offers his hand to win, seeking permission to dance with him.

Win with a smile on his face gives his hand to bright and both started dancing happily.

There's a private convo happening along with the dance.

Bright: You look great tonight.

Win: I know. This is the 4th time you are telling. You look dashing yourself.

Bright: Of course. I have to match up to the style of my Amazing husband.

Win: I picked that outfit you know....

Bright: 555 let's enjoy Win. This is our moment.

A/N: Please imagine they are dancing. I can't find any suitable picture.

After the dance,they sang few songs, had their dinner and went back to the room.

They changed their clothes and wore something comfortable.

Bright: Say Win, are you enjoying?

Win: Of course I am. I am always happy when I am with you.

Bright: Why are you so sweet today.?

Win: I am like this all the time. You just had your tension released and now you are finally noticing me.

Bright: That's true. I am sorry I didn't give you much time.

Win: It's fine. Let's not spoil the mood.

Bright: Yeah then Come here give me a kiss.

Win: No

Bright: Huh? Why so sudden?

Win: Earn it yourself 😝

Bright: You wanna play huh... 😏

Win pushes bright and runs around the room. Bright is chasing him. This is the second time he is chasing his playful bunny today. Not that he minds.

Bright: Hah! Caught you!!!

Bright: Yay. Now my kiss

Win: Wait.

Bright: now what darling?

Win: Let's go to the sea side.

Bright: Huh whyyy?  what about our little honeymoon?

Win: Stop saying little. Nothing is gonna be little I know.

Bright: tch! You know me so well.

Win: So before I can't walk anymore coz of that not-so-little whatever. Let's go. It's quite breezy. It's gonna be fun.

Bright: Fine let's goo Sir.

At the sea.

Both of them sat on the shore. Hand in hand. Leaning on each other. Enjoying the view and each other's embrace.

Win: I am so lucky to have you na Bright.

Bright: We both are lucky we found each other.

Win: Yeah. Or else I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. *tears forming*

Bright: Baby why are you crying? Don't cry. *tears forming*

Win: Saraleo I am not crying. Something went inside my eye. Why are you crying?

Bright: Oh! Oh! Same same. Same reason.

Win: You idiot. Can't even see me cry huh.

Win touches bright's hair and brings his head closer towards his chest.

On that Bright cutely shakes his head in Win's chest with a pout

Win: Gosh You are such a baby. *Wiping Bright's tears*.

Bright: 🤧🤧

Win: If someone from our batch saw you like this. What will they think, Mr. Foul-Mouthed?

Bright: Don't remind me of my Rebellious phase.

Win started laughing sooo hard reminiscing about the past.

Win: Really what a rebellion you were!!!! 55555

Bright: yeah right. You enjoyed it the most.

Win stopped laughing.

Win: Ohh please. Getting bullied by the one you love isn't enjoying for everyone.

Now it's Bright's turn to laugh...

Win: Seriously how did you even change? There's just so much difference between you and him.

Bright: What me and him? We are the same person.

Win: I doubt. Do you have a twin?

Again Win's laughing echoed around the shore.

Bright pulled win closer to him. There's just an inch gap between them.

Bright: Your beautiful Love changed me.

The atmosphere is right, the dialogues are right, the person is right. And so the kiss..

They both kissed deeply as if they found their whole world in one person.

They kissed because they knew they were the one for each other.

They kissed because the vibe begs for it.

They kissed because the love is in the air.

The kiss means they are each other's comfort place.

They stopped kissing because Bright is horny.

Bright: Get up now. The night is long. 😏

———————————————————

I am soo happy for my characters. As you all might have guessed already, this is last chapter. Yes. This is it. Even though I want to write more, but I feel like this is perfect end for these two.

Thank you everyone for reading this book, voting and for your lovely comments.

Today this book hit 1K views. I am soo happy I can't describe. And My brightwin here have found happiness and I am glad they did.

Soo Sayonara to my lovely readers. Thanks for the support. See you in my next work.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3K 89 17
A collection of Oneshots from @winter.bear.imagines A whole lot of fluff, aus, and some smut The first few are cringe as it begins right from the sta...
89.3K 4.3K 45
Win gets a chance to be a model after his pictures taken by Bright goes viral. Part 2 of Bright and Win's story after they got together. Check out t...
958 56 4
Win is stressed out with his up coming exam and having nightmares. Looking at his condition Bright decided to bring Win for a romantic getaway to Lov...
8.3K 472 16
The village chanagun is mysterious. It has many dead bodies, many secrets. But these secrets are not with a person himself but with the whole village...