๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ - ๐™ข๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By user72496x

๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™“, ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐˜… ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š, ๐™…๐™Ÿ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ โœˆ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽ I young girl who has a pas... More

๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•„๐”ผ๐•Š๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ผ
๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ

๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ

299 7 0
By user72496x

{pogues}
"Shouldn't Paige be coming" Jj said "Jj she needs space your the one that's upset her" John b scoffed "just let her be she'll come back when she fees like" Pope said.

"She'll be fine Jj" pope reassured him by also tapping the blonde on the back.

{Paige's}
I've been laying in bed all day it's around one o'clock and I had the sudden urge to get up after all I was doing was thinking of Jj.

I got up and walked to the kitchen wearing my hair in a messy bun and a black sports bra and white pj bottoms.

I walked in and saw Rafe sat down with a glass in hand. He looked at me "oh afternoon Paige" he said I smiled "what's wrong with you today" he asked "uh just thinking" I said he sent me a sympathetic look I sighed "do you know when you blocked the boys and then I left" I said "uh yeah" he answered "well Jj was annoyed because I didn't text him when I left and I don't know what to do" I said placing my hands on the counter and leaning forward.

"He just needs to get over it you're back now he should be more appreciative" he said I nodded in agreement "thanks Rafe I'll see you around" i said I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and left.

I went to my room and got changed into a black top and a pair of black gym shorts I sat in my room reading.

The night came and my room came darker making my eyes become heavy I fell asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.1K 58
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž.โž โ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
97K 1.1K 27
ห—หห‹ THE POGUE PRINCESS หŽหŠห— amelia blossom just wanted to enjoy her summer with her best friends, instead, they go treasure hunting for some gold that...
416 1 14
We're the pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time. A treasure hunt, a murder and the destruction of a sacred rule, not...
122K 1.3K 28
What if the pogues were originally a group of 5, but one of them mysteriously died when they were 15. After John B and Sarah escape the island and f...