MY LOVE , draco malfoy

By weaselpuff

my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cove... More

casting.
contents
PROLOGUE
act one; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
act two; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
act three; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
act four; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
EPILOGUE

50.

185 1 1
By weaselpuff

seventh year

Sage never received a letter from her father. So she spent the last month of summer break at the Finnigan's home.

It was a somewhat calm last month of summer. But maybe that's because both sides were preparing for a war.

Sage slowly stepped onto the Hogwarts express, Seamus trailing behind her. She turned to look at Seamus's parents, who just smiles, before getting on the train for the last time.

She was returning for her last year at Hogwarts. She would be 18 in a couple months. An adult. It was all finally sinking in.

"So, seventh years I guess," Seamus said, as they found an empty compartment, not seeing Dean.

"I guess so," she said and sat down, looking at him.

Seamus sat across from her. "Pretty crazy."

Sage nodded, agreeing. "Yeah crazy."

It didn't take that long for Dean to join then, like always Dean began to talk about his yearly trip to America. While the other two talked about there last month of summer together.

"Next summer, you two are going with me," Dean told them, a smile forming on his face.

Sage looked at Seamus and back at Dean. "We would both love that."

Dean smiled and took ahold of Seamus's hand. "Good, my family would love to have you two."

Seamus nodded. "So no Harry, Ron, or Hermione this year?" He asked, looking over at Sage.

Sage slowly shook her head. "I don't think so, they're doing stuff for the war, at least that's what I've heard."

Seamus looked down. "Hogwarts isn't gonna be the same this year," he said. "No Dumbledore, Snape is running the school, which sounds horrible enough."

Sage sighed, crossing her arms. Snape was just a spy, just like she was supposed to be. But they didn't know that. Why was it bothering her so much that they hated Snape? Maybe it's because she knew why he was doing all this, it was to protect Hogwarts. Or maybe it's because she was starting to realize that what Dumbledore did was wrong. He manipulated her. She was a child and he was using her like she was a weapon in this war. And now Harry hates her, thinks she betrayed him because of Dumbledore.

Sage just nodded slowly, not wanting to say she agreed, but she didn't want her best friends to get suspicious of her.

The train was a lot quieter than usual, more eerie. Everything was going to be different. The students of Hogwarts just had to prepare.

"Elizabeth's father died, he was killed by death eaters... I was there," Sage began to explain after a long moment of silence. Her friends just stared at her. "It was stuff to do with the order... and it just happened the green light just flashed, and killed him."

Seamus bit his lip gently. "I'm sorry Sage, I can't imagine how Mrs. Callier feels... first her daughter and now her husband."

Sage nodded. "I tried writing to her, but I didn't get a response. I hope she's okay."

"We can try visiting her at Christmas?" Dean suggested. "See how she's doing."

"If we're able to, we will," She agreed. Her legs were stretched a long her seat now.

"Seventh years," Dean said with a sign of relief. "We did it."

"Yeah we did it but I can't stop thinking about who didn't make it, who should of been here with us," She admitted.

There was another long silence. "I know, but we deserve this, and we deserve to be happy about it," Seamus said.

Sage looked at him, before nodding. Of course Seamus was right. But because of this war, kids weren't going to make it to graduation. Cedric didn't get to graduate, Elizabeth won't get to graduate, any other kids who lost there lives.

"I know we do but it's still something I think about," She said, looking over at Dean. "How couldn't you?"

"I do," Dean said, shaking his head. "But Seamus has a point. Even though we've lost, shouldn't make us not be happy about graduating. I mean we're doing it for them, aren't we?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah... I guess we are."

Hogwarts

They arrived at Hogwarts, the train stopping and a man and woman walked down the train aisle.

"This isn't normal, is it?" Sage asked quietly, the two people were going through bags.

"Yeah, but it's not Dumbledore running this place anymore," Dean whispered. There compartment door slid open.

"Bags now," the woman ordered and Sage looked up at where she was keeping her bag. The woman just pushed through and grabbed them down, going through Sage's first. "Sage Lupin right?"

Sage nodded slowly. "Yeah..."

The woman looked at her. "Professor Alectro Carrow, this is my brother Professor Amycus Carrow," she greeted. "Miss Lupin, do you know where Harry Potter is?"

She must work for Voldemort, if she wanted to know about Harry Potter. "No I don't," Sage lied quickly. She didn't know Harry's exact location but she had a basic understanding.

Alectro eyed her, before shoving her bag into Sage's arm, grabbing Seamus next. Seamus just watched with fear. "Seamus Finnigan?" Alectro examined, looking up at Seamus, who nodded. "Filthy half-blood."

Dean lifted his head quickly. "Excuse me?" He asked, defending Seamus.

"You heard me," the woman said, tossing Seamus's bag down. Why didn't she mention Sage being a half blood? Was it because of what happened with Dumbledore?

"I did hear you," he said. "You can't just say that!"

"Says who?"

"Says the professors!"

"Well, good thing those rules aren't in place anymore," she said, as she grabbed Dean's bag. "Dean Thomas eh?"

Dean ignored her. "This is bloody stupid."

Suddenly the woman slapped Dean, he was taken aback and finally stayed quiet. "We'll be dealing with you later."

The three watched the woman throw Dean's bag on the ground and walk out with her brother.

Seamus turned to Dean quickly. There was a red-hand mark on his face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Dean said, shaking Seamus off.

She threw her bag over her shoulder and watched Seamus sigh. "You shouldn't have said anything."

"I don't regret it!" Dean snapped. "You and Sage are both half-bloods, the two most important people to me I'm going to say something."

Sage smiled slightly, and looked at Seamus, he looked upset but cracked a small smile at Dean's words. The three joined in on a hug before walking off the train.

They were required to stay in an orderly line behind the two Carrows.

How were they going to handle this year?

A/N:
This chapter was a bit slow so sorry about that. I'll probably do a few chapters of them at Hogwarts, but Sage does end up leaving Hogwarts to help with Horcruxes so they're will definitely be a timeskip. I'm trying not to spoil to much so byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.5K 64
Scorpius Malfoy had a crush on Rose Weasley since first year. She has always despised him, but the summer between 4rth and 5th year may have her re-t...
112K 2.3K 74
when death takes my hand, i will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime. [harry potter] [female oc x draco malfoy]
224K 8.4K 49
❝You are the most aggravating person that I've ever met in my entire life!❞ ❝Bloody hell! How many times are you gonna say that?❞ In which she aligns...
48.9K 742 6
my odds are stacked. GOLDEN TRIO ERA HARRY POTTER / FEMALE! OC PS - DH [ slow updates ] © LUVPOTTERS