Odyssey - How To Tame A Demon

By sethclow

Odyssey - How To Tame A Demon Fyoya Fanfic A mysterious skilled computer expert suddenly appeared in the port... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2. The Curious RedHead
Chapter 3: Amnesia, Hats and Bunnies
Chapter 4: The Genius Hacker 1
Chapter 5: The Genius Hacker 2
Chapter 6: The Genius Hacker 3
Chapter 7: Betrayal
Chapter 8. Repercussions
Chapter 9: Rain
Chapter 10. Invading
Chapter 11. New Mission
Chapter 12: A Journey starts with an unexpected company
Chapter 13. Tokyo
Chapter 14: Redhead in Distress
Chapter 15: The Ignored Redhead
Chapter 16. The redhead is a woman?
Chapter 17. Redhead goes shopping
Chapter 18. Face Flat
Chapter 20: Dress
Chapter 21: Cinderella?
Chapter 22: Doing What Couples Do?
Chapter 23: A Slug
Chapter 24: Fistfight in the Dark
Chapter 25: Showing True Self
Chapter 26: A Naked and A Turbulent Sleeper
Chapter 27: A sick perverted childish man
Chapter 28: Redhead meditating
Chapter 29: A win for the Redhead
Chapter 30: New Acquaintances
Chapter 31: Drunken Kiss
Chapter 32: Honeymoon?
Chapter 33: Caught
Chapter 34: Proposal
Chapter 35: Redhead's Divious Plan
Chapter 36: It's just a fake wedding, Right?
Chapter 37: Two Faced
Chapter 38: Dazai
Chapter 39: Cello
Chapter 40: Recipe
Chapter 41: His Name
Chapter 42 Mountain Lair
Chapter 43: Russia
Chapter 44: Confession

Chapter 19: A Mistake

225 17 6
By sethclow

The next day, Chuuya woke up with a throbbing headache, as usual, his hangover is worst the next day after he drank wasted. Groggy he forced himself to sit down. From the looks of it, he slept on the couches. Memories of yesterday and the events that occurred at the party last night still linger in his mind, good thing his headache is forcing it at the back of his head, so he doesn't blame his hangover but is instead thankful for it. But he wonders why his face hurts as well, especially his nose. Rubbing his face to ease the pain his gaze landed on the floor. Chuuya's lips twitched in irritation as he remembered how he kissed it last night. Grabbing his hair in frustration he took a pillow and pressed it against his head in hopes to lessen the pain and irritation. It's early in the morning therefore he forced himself to calm down and relax, he doesn't want his day to turn sour. Having relaxed and cleared his thoughts of yesterday, he noticed a glass of water and a hangover medicine on the side table and drink some water.

"So, what's the floor taste like?"

Chuuya heard a voice behind him, he choked on the water as there he is still drinking and coughing so much that his throat hurt.

"What the hell, what do you think you're doing?" Chuuya irritable asked. But Fyo just softly laughs at him, who is leaning on the couch backseat his chin in the palm of his hand amusingly watching him and probably even before when he was asleep.

"What a creep," Chuuya thought.

"Tch, If you really that curious just kiss the floor yourself" Chuuya yelled and ignored him. Chuuya closes his eyes to relax and waited for the medicine to take effect. After a while his headache subsides, then he looked back at Fyo again who is now checking something on his phone.

"I'm sorry If I startle you, I'm just checking on you," Fyo said as he put his phone to his pocket and looked back at Chuuya. Fyo then walked to his side and took some napkins from the table.

"Tch, and what do you intend to do?" Chuuya nervously asked the incoming Fyo. Fyo did not answer him, but instead, reach out for Chuuya's chin pulling him closer, then brought the tissue napkin to Chuuya's lips and jaw. Chuuya was unable to react as Fyo wipe the damp water around his lips. Chuuya felt his heart tug and beats so fast he almost forgot to breathe as heat rushes up to his face, his body was unable to move as he looked at Fyo's face a few inches from his.

After wiping Chuuya's lips, Fyo started to caress Chuuya's lips.

"Ahhh ... what a beautiful sight for a beautiful morning" Fyo was full of delight as he looked at Chuuya's red face and smiles.

Feeling Fyo's thumb on his lips, Chuuya immediately pushed him away and covers his lips with the back of his hands full of embarrassment on his face. Fyo staggers back but, fortunately, the couch was behind him he was able to balance himself. Instead of getting angry Fyo just laughs at him.

Hearing that annoying chuckle, Chuuya realizes that he was just woken up and his face is probably a morning mess right now. Embarrassed he quickly used the blanket he has to rub on his face and composed himself.

"Stop flirting d*mn it, or I will really going beat you up so don't ever do that again" Chuuya warned the still amused Fyo. Fyo raises both his hands in the air as if he surrenders. Chuuya then turned his back on Fyo to cool down his hot face and calmed his heart. After a while, he looked back to Fyo and was about to ask about their next move when Fyo interject his words.

"You must be hungry, I'll order some food then," Fyo said, as his face instantly changed to that of a stoic and serious mood. Somehow Chuuya is now accustomed to this side of Fyo. Now he just wants to know if all the action he was showing was real or an act. He quickly adapt to this kind of attitude because, not long ago he was still dealing with that kind of person, Dazai.

"Tch, make it a Japanese breakfast" Chuuya ordered.

"Of course" Fyo replied.

Since it was still early in the morning, Chuuya decided that they can talk about their next move later on breakfast as he suddenly needed to go to the bathroom.

"Tch" Chuuya snubs the tall guy and went to the bathroom. He quickly walks to the bathroom almost running to his feet, as the beating in his heart still not calming down. Chuuya stands behind the bathroom door before composing himself. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and wondered what was wrong with his body, as this is not the first time it happened. In the back of his mind, he blamed his alcohol consumption but due to his love for wine, he just denies it and ignores the idea.

He steps into the shower to cool himself, It is still morning, and his head is already stressed out.

"Ugghh" Chuuya exclaimed, and thoroughly washed his body. He planned on having a quick bath but due to the things in his mind, it took him about half an hour to finish. After changing to his usual attire, a black suit, he stepped out of his room to find it empty. He saw that there was a breakfast covered on the small dining table. Lifting the cover it was a traditional Japanese breakfast for one. Suddenly his stomach grumbles seeing food. Remembering he did not have dinner last night and just drank to waste. Feeling hungry he digs in without waiting for Fyo. However, after finishing his food Fyo did not even walk out of his room.

"Was he out again?" "Already?" Chuuya spat in the air.

With a frown on his face, Chuuya looks at the Fyo's door. Unable to take it, he runs to the door and turns the knob to open it. He was briefly surprised to find it unlock but proceeds anyway.

"Does that person doesn't know how to lock his door?" He asked in his thoughts.

"Tsk" Chuuya clicked his tongue.

The frown on Chuuya's face deepened as he looks at the empty room. He should have known that he is not here.

The fact that he has no idea of what to do frustrates him. Until now it seems surreal to him that when his former partner Dazai has defected, another person with almost the same capabilities came and had to accompany him on this big mission. It is almost as if, everything is a trap and nothing but a big show that Dazai had arranged to mess with them. Therefore he can't let his guard down, especially around Fyo.

"Arrgg" Remembering Dazai again, Chuuya can't help but to be annoyed.

Though he still doesn't know the extent of Fyo's intelligence and capabilities, he is sure that he is not as good as Dazai, as much as he hated to admit it, Dazai is on a monstrous level.

"Sure Fyo is a capable hacker, a good strategist, good with knives, knowledgeable in machines, can come up with anything, a good talker, manipulative and can ..." Chuuya stops his thoughts as he narrates and counts Fyo's competencies and comparison with Dazai. Chuuya grabs his hair in frustration, he can't believe how those two are so alike.

"Gosh, I'm going crazy" He stated. He swears having to interact with crazy smart people drains his energy. He was about o leave Fyo's room, but before he could turn around he saw that the television was On, the video was static and Chuuya thought it was part of the wall. The TV monitor is connected to Fyo's laptop and is showing the camera footage of a place that seemed familiar to him. It was the place of the party yesterday and one of the panels shows the room he entered, the room of his target last night. It seemed Fyo did successfully infiltrate the hotel's system and tap on their security and erase his movements.

"Tsk" He expresses his discontent still remembering the events last night.

He walk to the monitor and watched the videos. The place of the party seemed normal, as well as the room. As only hotel personnel is walking around. But what's unusual is the number of bodyguards in the lobby. A number of men wearing black suits that obviously armed are lurking everywhere.

"Could they be on to us?" He asked to himself.

He needs to know if Fyo really did manage to erase his movements last night on time. He took out his work phone only to realize he don't know how to contact him as he does not have his number, then it clicked to him, on his personal phone.

Walking back to his room he took out his personal phone. Searching for a particular message, he was about to press call when he stops. It's his personal phone.

He took out his working phone and dialed Fyo's number, but he can't reach the number. He tried calling several times but the same response is all he got. He went back to Fyo's room to check on the security cameras, only to witness the woman on one of the photos last night crying in the lobby and talking to a 50-ish old man. Since there are no sounds he can't really understand what the woman was trying to explain. Then the old man stands up and started to walk out and then the woman followed still crying.

"What the hell is happening out there?" Asked Chuuya on the monitors. Then he looked back at his phone. Frustrated he dialed Fyo's number using his personal phone. To his surprise, it ringed back, and then only seconds he heard Fyo's voice.

"Hey" He heard from the phone.

"Hey, you! Why can't I contact you" Chuuya asked mocking Fyo's tone of his greeting?

"Umm, you just did? I'm talking to you through the phone, Am I not" Fyo had a soft laugh.

"No I mean ... " Chuuya briefly thinks before replying "I can't call this number using my work phone" Chuuya explained with a hint of embarrassment.

"Ahhh, I'm using an encrypted phone. But I had connected this phone to one of your available phones before, as the last time I was trying to reach to you using the number registered in the Port Mafia system, your number is always busy, and then I found this number" Fyo explained.

"Tch, that was my work phone. And back in the underground railroad, I was always on the call with the team" Chuuya explained.

"Why the hell do I have to explain to this guy," Chuuya thought.

"Anyway use my work phone from now on" Chuuya orders him.

"Why? you don't want me to be on your close contact list, hmm" Fyo asked still amused.

"Why you!" Chuuya felt that he is on his limit, dealing with this guy.

"Tch, it's not important right now, the hotel where we got the invitation is currently surrounded by armed men, I think they're on to us. Are you sure you were able to control their system on time?" Chuuya hastily stated.

But Chuuya again heard a soft laugh. "Are you perhaps inside my room?"

Hearing this Chuuya tensed up. "No" he weakly refutes.

"Your lying, you are in my room" Fyo teased.

"Tch, stop messing around, I can't afford to fail this mission, so do something" Chuuya ordered in a serious tone.

"Please don't worry, well I see what are you talking about. Check the monitor and click on panel 16 on the bottom left," said Fyo.

Chuuya looked on the monitor and only then did he notice small boxes with numbers. Clicking the number 16 the monitor's view changed to that of the hotel's dining area. There he saw Fyo sitting on one of the tables holding one phone in his ear and his other hand is holding a teacup and sipping tea. He saw that Fyo looked straight at the camera and smiled as if he exactly knew that Chuuya is watching.

"Tch, and what the hell are you doing in there?" Chuuya asked. Chuuya again heard that annoying soft laugh before Fyo replied.

"Don't worry I'm just making sure that your target won't be attending the auction tomorrow and no one would ask like acquaintances of them would attend that know them personally. Well then why don't you buy some clothes and a mask for tomorrow's auction event the theme is a modern masquerade"

"Ohh, okay" Chuuya's short reply. He hung up as he really don't know what to say anymore. When he first met Dazai, their interaction led to a clash, as he also hated his condescending personality and annoying tricks. And he won't forget that Dazai, on multiple occasions tried to kill him, well each other. However this time, though Fyo sometimes don a domineering personality he still respects him as his superior, therefore he really doesn't know how to treat Fyo. But he swears he still can't stand that annoying confidence these crazy smart people have.

"Uggghh" Chuuya expresses his displeased.

Frustrated he walked out of Fyo's room and sat down on the couches. He took the reports he had before for the Port Mafia intelligence unit and Kouyou. For the second time, he is left alone in the hotel room not knowing what to do with the mission. He felt that he is only an extra on this mission, wherein it was 'his' mission. He felt so useless.

"This won't do," Chuuya stated as he throws the report on the table and walks outside. He went to the hotel where Fyo is but he can't find him there anymore. He tried calling him again but he is not answering anymore.

Again, and for the second time, he looked around the hotel. From the floor of the party last night to the hallway of the room of his target. But there are a number of bodyguards lurking around that prohibits prying people from inquiring. Then lunchtime arrived that he did not find him and no answer on the calls. He had just walked by the hotel restaurant and he got the urge to eat.

Sitting and ordering foods he gobbles them up even though he is not that hungry at all. He just wants to eat because of frustration.

"Hah," Chuuya sighed in relief after eating his lunch. Leisurely sitting letting the food he has just eaten digest as he watched the people around. He is in another luxurious hotel, people wearing elegant clothes and pieces of jewelry are having a good time chatting and laughing in their own little world. Chuuya leans on the chair and watched the elegant fan as it rotate in the ceiling. After a while, he decided what Fyo had told him. Buy some clothes for the auction event. It's the only thing he can do at the moment. Since Fyo did not mention what time they would leave Osaka, therefore he took his time shopping and eating out, and might as well enjoy the place, as Chuuya thought.

Nighttime came and Chuuya manage to buy several outfits for the auction as he is not quite sure what to wear for the masquerade, he would just ask Fyo which would be suitable. Arriving at their own hotel he needed an assistant to carry his shopping bags which are about 10 pieces.

Arriving at their room, Chuuya was surprised to see Fyo working on one of the tables. He actually expects to arrive in an empty room again. Fyo greets him but was amazed by the number of shopping bags he has.

"What are all these?" Fyo asked.

"Hmmmppp, I don't know what you mean by modern masquerade. That's why I bought anything I could think would fit into that d*mn theme of yours, and where have you been?" Chuuya replied and asked showing his frown to the tall guy.

"You sounded like a wife interrogating the husband who arrived home late at night"

Chuuya heats up hearing this. "What did you just say?" Chuuya snaps at him.

"I'm just kidding" Fyo chuckles at him.

"I see you have prepared for tomorrow's event, that's good."

"And what is going to happen at the auction anyway?" Chuuya asked.

"Auction starts at 6 of the evening tomorrow, but there will be an afternoon gathering that would start at 4. Well leave Osaka in the afternoon, I need some preparation before the auction."

"And the auction?"

"There is a mansion hidden in the outskirt Hiroshima around its border with Shimane prefecture, that is where the auction takes place. The only transport for that place is air" Fyo explained and Chuuya listened intently.

"How much do you think will be the price of the key?" Chuuya asked.

Fyo skeptically looked at him raising one of his eyebrows. "I think you have done so much shopping that you forgot you are a mafioso" Fyo stated as he walk in front of him and looks down at his face. Chuuya felt his face redden but he forces himself to glare back at the tall guy. "So steal it then?" Replied Chuuya.

He heard another chuckle from Fyo "That's a very unimaginative way of doing things, don't you think?"

"Then, what are you planning to do?"

"Replicate it" Fyo had a smile before he answered it as if it's the obvious and easiest thing to do.

...

After Fyo discussed the details of this next move, he handed Chuuya some blueprints of the mansion. 

"Memorise that blueprint, I've marked the places you can station once we start out move" 

Chuuya receives the blueprint and looked at it thoroughly. After a while, he noticed that Fyo became silent. He looked over the papers to see him resting his head on the chair, eyes close as if trying to relax after a long day of work. He saw how tired again Fyo is, still with the pale complexion and dark bags under his eyes, but still, his face remains charming and good-looking as it is.

Still intently watching the Fyo, when suddenly Fyo smirked. "You like this face so much?" 

Caught red-handed, Chuuya just suck it up and masked his embarrassment with annoyance.

"Tch, You? Huh" Chuuya mocks. 

"You looked so white and are slimmer than any woman as if you don't eat anything at all" Chuuya tries to taunt him. Fyo finally looked at him who is smiling and replied. "Well, I'm always busy, sometimes I forgot to eat. Like today I forgot to eat some lunch now I'm famished"

Chuuya looked at him in a little surprise.

"Well, maybe ..." Fyo followed trailing his words.

"Maybe???" Chuuya inquiring.

"Well maybe, I just need my superior to take care of me and prepare some food," Fyo said with delight. Chuuya gave him a scowl and did not answer but took a pillow and throw it at Fyo's face.

"Hmmp, go starve yourself to death then" Chuuya stands up and left the laughing Fyo in the living area. "Do I look like his maid, tsk" He thought as he enter his room, he quickly left the tall guy before he lose all his cool. He glance over the shopping bags he brought with him and realized that all he have done on this mission is shopping and going to a party, again he felt left out.

"I'll show him what I'm capable off, and that I'm not just a handyman that does the errands, and I'm fit in the front line," He said with resolute.

...

The next morning Chuuya studied the blueprint Fyo had given him and run through the plan, with all the other materials they have on the mission. Fyo left early as he needs to prepare some materials. He only arrive only minutes before their intended time to leave. Chuuya prepared himself and changed into his outfit for the auction. He put his mask and hat on the table and waited for Fyo to finish the preparation. He was fixing his tie when Fyo walked out of his room.

"What is this?" Fyo asked him with a stoic face.

Chuuya stands up and showed his outfit to Fyo, "My outfit for the auction of course, and this mask is tailored for this suit" he explained.

"You were to be a woman, why are you dressed like that?" Fyo again asked.

"What did you just say?" Chuuya asked in confusion.

"Woman? Why the hell do I want to pose as a woman" Chuuya followed and started to get annoyed. He spent most of his time choosing his outfit and this punk even mocks it. Fyo tilted his head to the table where the invitation he acquired is. Chuuya followed his gaze and then slowly walks to the table. He slowly opened it to see the name of the attendee which is elegantly written on that luxury paper. It was the name of a woman, a very feminine name, the name of that woman from the photos. On the table, he saw her picture and the name under it. 

"I don't understand, I followed that man, it was his room" Chuuya tries to explain.

"Well according to the hotel's registry, that room belongs to her" Fyo looked at his table that shifted his gaze to the photo of the woman.

Chuuya all the time during their conversation wears a shocked face still confused.

"Well then we don't have time, you can put on any dress, it's a masquerade anyway. There's a shop nearby, even if we don't attend the afternoon event, the auction is much more important" Fyo stated as he looked through his laptop again.

"Wait!" Chuuya called out. "I don't understand, how did I this invitation in her room?" Chuuya asked.

"Apparently they are lovers" Fyo stated as he arranged the woman's photo and the man's on the table. "And for that reason, exposing their affair is the best solution for them to not attend the auction and while it's a scandal of wealthy businessmen, they would block this information to others"

Chuuya heard Fyo's voice but he did not understand them and was unable to process all the information.

"Room"

"Invitation"

"Lovers"

"Expose them"

"Pose as a woman"

Chuuya chanted the details while holding the invitation in both of his hands. He mistakenly took a different invitation.

"Fuck I will never pose as a woman and wear a dress, that will never happen!" 

Authors notes:

Please comment and Vote :)

It's still FYOYA week, the first-ever. Let's go to Twitter or any social platform, let's celebrate and participate. Whuahahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 837 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
53.3K 1.9K 36
Once partners and lovers in the Port Mafia, Dazai and Chuuya spend the next four years away from one another. After being reunited, the two act as th...
64.2K 1.2K 25
y/n, a highschool student whom is heavily bullied gets kidnapped by two sexy ass mfs. Port mafia wanted her, but why? She held powers stronger than...
5.6K 170 17
Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency don't mix well, but she doesn't seem to care. Chiasa is a kind, generous, and loving person with a fiery side t...