Devil's Den

By darkruinsrunaway

Hayley Marshall sends her youngest daughter to a boarding school in Russia. But unbeknownst to her, it's actu... More

Graphics Gallery
The Cast
Playlist
Maribel Romanoff
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Summary

422 11 1
By darkruinsrunaway

Once upon a time... In a faraway land, there lived two beautiful young girls. Their names were Hope and Mirabelle Mikealson. The miracle children of a great horrifying beast and a kind wonderful beauty.

But the sisters were treated unequally. The oldest was shown warmth and love while the other was left in the shadows.

The second child was left at a dreadful boarding school. Her mother thought she was doing what's best for her daughter. Throughout the years at the school, Mirabelle was taught to be emotionless and to kill without mercy.

If you wish to find her, be warned that she isn't the same little girl that you once knew before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...