Don't Love Her

De Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... Mais

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]

27.6K 897 136
De Bp_hiu

DAY 152

KRYSTAL

Jisoo and Rosie arrived before the sun could even rise. As soon as the motorcycle is parked in the basement of the Kim's small safe house, Jisoo loses consciousness because of losing too much blood.

Her arms were bleeding so much because of the gunshot, and she just forced herself to stay awake so she and her girlfriend could arrive here.

We laid her on the metal table and Dr. Yoo ordered us to get the things she needed to treat Jisoo's wounds.

Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon, receive a call from Jennie telling her to go here, and she did. She probably already knew that we might need a doctor that could help us in this kind of situation.

She was now starting to remove the bullet from Jisoo's arm. Rosie was with Kai outside of the room where Jisoo's currently is.

While Bambam and I help Jeongyeon by handing her the things she needs and following whatever she says.

It's already four in the morning. Jennie and Lisa were still not here, which worried us since Rosie said that Jennie was on her way here, but until now she was still not here.

Speaking of Lalisa, we lost contact with her ever since she told us to fetch Kai from SM Entertainment and find a place where we could hide him.

Jeongyeon stitched Jisoo's wounds and told me to wrap them with bandages, which I did.

We went out of the room after we made sure that Jisoo was fine. Rosie immediately asked her girlfriend's condition.

"She was fine, Rosie. Nothing to worry about; she will probably wake up later." Jeongyeon told her and she nodded.

We settled on the couch and opened the TV to see what the situation was in Seoul. The mess that the Wangs were making was so big that they were somewhat involving innocent people, and they didn't care about that.

There is no news about the KM Group building and KM Tower.

It looks like the media can't get near those places since the Wangs send a lot of people to those places to kill all the Kims.

This is so messed up.

No one has stopped the Wangs, and no one knows what's happening to the other families that were part of the top 10. But, I'm sure that they were either hiding or even fighting them.

"You guys go to bed and take a nap. You all need to regain your strength since yesterday was a very stressful day." Jeongyeon said, and she turned off the TV.

Rosie went to the room where Jisoo is. She will probably sleep beside Jisoo so she will know if Jisoo wakes up. While Bambam, he went to the garage where he parked the car that we used and decided to sleep there.

Kai and I were the only people left in the living room. He was looking at me like he was watching my next move.

I stood up from the couch and grabbed a spare blanket, then laid on the wide couch. I adjusted myself and found a comfortable position when suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist, hugging me from behind.

I'm aware it was Kai.

"What do you think you're doing, Kai?" I asked him.

"Sleeping beside you." He answered, tightening his hug.

I was about to remove his arms and push him away when he buried his face in my nape, making me feel his warm breath against my exposed skin.

"Let me do this, please, just for now." He pleaded, which made me sigh in defeat.

I didn't respond, but instead I just let him hug me. He probably needs someone right now, especially when he doesn't know how his family is and if they are still alive.

•••

JISOO

The sounds of a motorcycle woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and a very bright light welcomed me. I looked around me and saw that I was in a room in a safe place here in Busan.

This place was so small; it only had two bedrooms, one living room, and a small kitchen, but it had a big garage where you could find different types of guns, knives, and etc.

I slowly sat up in my bed and felt a sting of pain in my arm. A bandage was wrapped around my arm. They probably already removed the bullet. That's why they already covered it with the bandage.

Suddenly, the door opened widely, which kind of surprised me. Limario was here. She was wearing all black outfits. It looks like she went to the battlefield to fight some people.

"How are you?" She asked as she pulled a seat beside my bed and grabbed an apple, then sliced it into pieces.

"I'm doing fine. What's the update outside?" I inquired and she handed me a piece of apple, which I accepted.

"Total mess. The Wang Family was serious about killing everyone that was part of the Top 10." She answered as she munched the apple that she sliced.

"Where's Jennie?" I asked worriedly when I recalled what happened on the highway.

"She was taking a rest in the living room since Jeongyeon and her girlfriend were occupying the other room." She smiled at me, reassuring me that everything was fine.

"Do you have any update on what's happening in the KM Group and KM Tower?" She shook her head.

"It's too dangerous to go there at the moment since Wang Junho's men are lurking around looking for their prey." She removed her gloves.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked and she put her hand on my knee and patted it.

"Wait." She answered, then she stood up from her seat. "You should get more rest. The war was just starting and let's hope it will end soon."

Limario went out of my room, closing the door gently. I let out a deep sigh as soon as the door closed.

No one could stop this, not unless the inheritor of the most powerful family was revealed.

For the moment, the inheritor can be a distraction to stop this war. If she was revealed to the public, all the Wangs would run towards her and kill her because the inheritor was the only one who had the power to order the presidents and royal families of each country to kill all the Wangs.

The inheritor is the Wang's weakness.

If the Presidents and Royal Families of each country join this war, it will be the worst day of the Wang's family's life because the fight will be the Wang's Family versus the whole world.

The Presidents and Royal family are letting the Wangs do whatever they want, even though they already wanted to help us. They can't because this war is between the Wangs and the top 10 families.

It's impossible for the inheritor to reveal itself just to stop this war because the Brüshweiler and Manoban's men can kill those people that were attacking them.

After killing those people who attack them, they will continue living normally as if nothing happened. They won't help unless you personally talk to them and plead with them.

As long as it was not their business, they wouldn't stick their noses in it since they are not that nosy. They only care about their own life and business.

I stood up from my bed and went out of the bedroom. 

Everyone was here, watching the news and trying to contact anyone that would pick up their phone, but no one did.

"Take a seat, Jisoo." Jeongyeon gave me a space to sit on the couch, and I took a seat comfortably.

"No one was picking it up. It looks like we need to see it for ourselves." Bambam said.

"What's the plan?" I asked, which made them look at me since they didn't notice me going outside of the bedroom.

"You're alive." Jennie pointed at me and I nodded.

I shook my head in disbelief and said, "Of course, I'm alive, Jennie." 

"It would be dangerous if all of us went back to Seoul. We don't have a choice but to wait for a miracle to happen." Jennie stated and sat beside her wife, who was currently busy eating.

"So, we were waiting till everyone was dead." Bambam asked, earning a nod from Jennie. "Are we not going to do something about it?"

"Is there something you can do?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, and Bambam shook his head. "If none, then let's stay here for awhile and see what will happen."

"How about Irene and Seulgi? Where are they?" I inquired.

They all let out a deep sigh.

"No one knows." They all said it at the same time.

"Seriously, we're just going to stay here?" I looked at them one by one.

Limario put her plate on the table that was full of food earlier, but now the food was gone. She licked her lips and grabbed her phone, then typed something on it.

We are all looking at her, waiting for her to say or suggest something that could help the situation since her ideas are never ending.

Limario leaned her back against the couch and heaved a deep sigh, then her head rested on Jennie's shoulder. She closed her eyes, taking a nap.

"That's it?!" We asked in unison, which made her flinch.

"W-why? What's wrong?" She asked, confusedly.

"We thought you had a plan." Krystal said, earning a nod from us.

"Well, I don't have, so I will take a nap." Limario dismissed the topic and closed her eyes once again.

Jennie guided Lalisa's head in her lap so that her wife could sleep comfortably and her (L) head wouldn't fall if she made any movement when she slept.

I let out a defeat sigh since we couldn't think of a plan to stop this war.

How I wish I knew the inheritor.

•••

DAY 153

THE THIRD DAY OF WAR

LALISA

Three out of ten families contacted my stepfather, asking for help to stop the Wangs from attacking them since they were slowly losing their people. They are asking either for my family's help or to reveal the inheritor to stop all this mess in one snap.

However, my stepfather was opposed to my revealing myself in public just to end this war because it would be suicide for me because my life would be in exchange, and death would most likely be the first thing I would meet if I revealed myself.

My step-father and biological mother came up with an agreement to let me show myself at the right time wherein there would be less danger and threat.

I'm only twenty-three, still young to die and still young to hold a burdening job.

Even though I already want to end this war by revealing myself, I can't. Each family should figure it out for themselves how to finish off the Wangs.

If ever my step-father changes his mind, he might help the other families except for this one specific family, and it's the Kim family, since they never talk to each other and they just decided to avoid each other as much as they can.

Also, I don't think the Kim family will accept any help from my family because they might feel that they won't ever surpass or even match my family in terms of power and net worth.

I don't know why Kim's family and my family won't get along.

"Aren't you going to go to bed?" Jennie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I walked towards our bed and looked at her wife. My right hand moved on its own, lifting the hem of Jennie's night gown and pulling her to straddle my lap.

Jennie hugged me, and I felt her lips brush against my ear, then my fingers slide down to the collar of my shirt to trace it. 

Her fingers kept on sliding down until they reached the hem of my t-shirt, lifting it upwards. She traced the waistband of my pants as her hips lowered fully onto my lap. 

I tilted my head to the side, closing my eyes, and enjoying the feeling of my wife's lips brushing the sensitive skin below my earlobe, where I truly loved being kissed.

"Mmh~Nini." I whimpered softly, my hands sliding down her back to grab the top of her buttocks, gently grinding her against my now hardening member.

"You look stressed out, Lili. Relax and let me take care of you tonight. Consider it your reward for doing a great job yesterday." Jennie's hands tugged my pants lower on my hips, watching the familiar V-shaped abs that sent tingles straight to her core. 

"Fuck! you are so sexy and hot in black leather, Daddy~" She moaned at the sight of that throbbing cock standing at full attention, its tip covered in a light sheen of pre-cum that trickled down its length. 

Jennie's fingers moved in her own mouth, sucking eagerly on her tips before wrapping them around the head of my cock, which twitched under her touch.

My hips buckled upwards to meet the hand wrapped around my shaft, pumping it slowly but fervently.

"N-nini, this feels good...ahh~" My fingers trembled as they moved under the hem of my wife's night gown, pinkies hooked under each side of the panties and lowered them down her legs, watching hungrily as more skin of my sexy wife was revealed to me. 

"N-nini...mmh~"

Laying back against the headboard of the bed, I fisted the fabric of Jennie's night gown as my hips kept rising and falling in a slow tempo, giving me time to enjoy fully the attention I was given by my wife.

"It's mommy for you, Lili." Jennie's hips slowly moved backwards, until she sat fully on my knees with legs bent and spread to allow me to enjoy the view of her soaked pussy. It was puffy and soaked with her own juices.

Leaning forwards, I bit back my own moan, not wanting to wake our friends from their sleep. I'm not sure if this room was sound proof.

As Jennie started grinding against the underside of my cock, It probably felt so hard against her throbbing clit, folds disclosed to wrap its skin in a familiar warmth as her thumb swiped around the foreskin of the thick head, lubing it with the copious pre-cum that was oozing out. 

My hands reached between my own legs, massaging my full balls and keeping myself from coming right into the spot, wanting to take her wife with her. 

It took us just one quick glance to share our mutual thoughts, and within a few seconds, Jennie was sitting backwards against me, grinding her soaked core up and down the hard shaft. She was still massaging with her right hand using my shaft. 

Slender fingers slipped under the hem of her dress to find the source of her heat. Her clit throbbed at the feeling of a familiar thumb swipe and pressed down on it as their hinds moved faster, making her bounce on top of me.

"Ahh~Daddy, keep rubbing it. Fuck! " Jennie moaned. Her free arm had circled the back of my head and pulled me closer.

My fingers slipped further down, massaging the moist skin between my wife's clit and tightening hole as my member slid effortlessly between her folds, soaked in both our pre-cum that was trickling down to her own nuts. 

My right hand slid down the front of my wife's night gown, getting hold of those perfect breasts she had and squeezing them together, earning a louder moan from Jennie on top of me.

I needed to make Jennie come home hard and soon. 

I sat up, retracted my hips until the tip of my cock pressed against the underside of my wife's clit, changing the pace of our thrusts; my lower body raised and fell against the couch with a faster rhythm, effectively pounding my wife's clit, who could only moan and tangle her fingers in her sweaty hair, keeping her close as she bounced on top of my lap.

With each thrust, her pussy ached and her hole spasmed, and her walls contracted, releasing more juices that coated every inch of her mypumping member.

"Fuck! Daddy! Ugh~faster!" With one more loud moan, I cover her mouth to prevent her from moaning louder. 

She closed her eyes and relaxed her clenched hole, flooding the cock between her legs with a hard stream of her juices that between her legs with a hard stream of her juices that kept oozing out copiously from her; her knees barely supported her as she slid herself back and forth, needing to ride her orgasm out to the very last drop. 

"Fuck! Mommy, you came so hard for my cock. "

I rolled Jennie on her back and lowered the dress under her rounded breasts, moaning at the sight of those nipples standing erect from arousal. 

"You do whatever you want, baby." Jennie panted under me, smirking knowingly. I grabbed each side of her tits and pressed them together, giving my cock enough room to slip in between and fuck them the way I wanted. 

My cock was still covered in her cum, so I would slide effortlessly between the perfect globes under me.

"You have perfect tits and I think I will be addicted to this, Mommy." I grabbed the head of my cock and slipped it inside the passage created between them. It was tight and hot, just the way I loved it. 

My left hand grabbed onto the headboard as I started thrusting my hips forward, pumping myself between the squeezed breasts as my bulbous head spread her pre-cum along my wife's throat. 

"Fuck yes! So tight, Mommy!" I grunted and looked down at Jennie.

My cock grinded down against her smooth skin, leaving a wet path on my way, with tangled hair, lips swollen and parted, and a rising and falling chest. It was so sexy that I couldn't hold it any longer. 

My right hand moved between my parted legs, wrapping around the base of my cock to pump it hard as my balls hardened and throbbed for release. 

"I'm cumming!" I moaned and closed my eyes briefly. With one more powerful thrust, she felt the head of her cock twitch before releasing her load in thick ropes. 

The sight of my wife's chest covered in my white semen was enough to keep me coming in jets that landed on her chin, throat, and trickled down her collarbone.

"Damn, Mommy." I collapsed on the space between my wife and me, my cock still wet and reddened from the intercourse going limp between her legs.

"That was so hot, Lili. I won't get sick of making love with you." Jennie smirked at me. 

"You taste fucking good." She moaned against the tip of her finger, sucking it like a lollipop and knowing perfectly well the effect it'd have on me.

"Wanna have round two?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

91.2K 2.5K 23
ᵉⁿᶜᵃⁿᵗᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ The Madrigal family who lives somewhere in Colombia, who has a magical gift Y/n who is younger than Mirabel by tw...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
240K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc