Brat??but mine

By taekook_cuties_

'this coacroach will do my work that I did not complete' the younger thought with A dangerously cute smirk "W... More

1.INTRODUCTION
2.Bunny's red butt cheeks
3.London
5.Strong man
6.grandpa
not an update
7.five brats
8.Lolipop 🍭
haha I'm not sad I'm just emotional
09.Mr jo
10.Danger
11.Innocent kookie
12.doe eye's
13.Wonder
14-First kiss?
15.Cupcake🥵
16.Daddy🤤
17.Innocence?
☂❤
18.Shopping date
19.bratty baby
20.guest?
Seven

4.shook parents

6.8K 306 230
By taekook_cuties_

"Tae-tae wove babies taetae will make hundred babies with kookie!!!"he exclaimed excitedly while CLAPPING.
Making everyone laugh.
But JunGkook was deep in his childish thoughts.

"Mamma, dada did chu mwake me " He asked exitedly clapping his hand.

Mr jeon facpalmed himself and Mrs Jeon blushed.

Mr kim cleared his throat."Yes baby they make You "He said with a teasing smile and throw a smirk to Them.

"Then dada who mwake me" Taehyung asked pointing his finger at himself .

"Ofcouse me and your mother!" Mr kim stated proudly and Mrs kim Chocked on her saliva and started coughing
aggresively. After some minutes of coughing and drinking water.she glared at her husband who just laughed nervously.

"Mommaaa" Namjoon came from upstairs."I am hungry"He whined a Book in his hand.

As he was coming down stare ,he tripped on nothing and fell then smiled sheepishly.They all are so used to this that they did not even bother to make the poor boy stand. who pouts.
but stand up otherwisely.

Taehyung and JunGkook were Laughing their lungs out like they were not crying a minute or two ago.

Suddenly a bulb turned on in youngers brain.

"Taetae"he said poking the said male's cheek."hmm"taehyung whined as he was trying to stop little one from poking his cheek.

"Let's mwake babies"jungkook said bluntly.making everyone shook.
Everyone's eyes widened in surprise and taehyungs in excitement.

"But bun-bun I Don't know how to mwake them!!"taehyung said with a adorable pout on his lips.

Mrs jeon and Mrs kim's cheeks were dark red and Mr Kim and Mr Jeon were staring at each other then two boys then again each other.

"Let's ask joon Hyung"they said at same time and namjoon just stare at them blankly.Not knowing what to do or say.

(Imagine little joon)

"When you will go away flom bunbun
Bunbun will pway with them"kook said giggling.

"No No taetae will take them to London"
"No bunbun will pway with them!!!"

They both started throwing tantrums at each other.

"Just stob it"Namjoon said as their parents were still shook about the conversation going on.

"How many babies you both want??"
He questioned.

"Hundled"they both replied extitedly.ready for making babies(hahahahahahahfhj)

"Then Kookie can play with fifty babies and tae can take fifty babies with him" Namjoons Said proudly.(IQ-148♡⌓♡)

Their parents snapped out from their shocked state and started to cough miserably.

"Oh jooine enough."mrs kim gave him a plate of pancakes."Eat it and take Your crabs for a walk baby"Mrs kim said while glaring at namjoon who just Shrughed it off and walked to back to his room!

The four older looked at each other blankly. And the Silence was interupted by-

" Mamma tell kookie how to make babies" Kook whined.

"Baby angel's will come and give you babies but not now after you became a big boy."mrs jeon said.

" But Taetae ish a big boy now " Taehyung said dragging the 'g' of big.

"And bunbun too" Kook glared at Taehyung for not saying that he's biggg boy too.
Taehyung immediately gave his puppy eyes to him! not wanting to make his big bunnyboy angry.

"Bunn your mamma meant when you will became big like dada " Mr jeon said

"But Bun Bun want to become like Daehyung papa" (kook is calling Tae's dad as papa fight with me *smirk*)

They all laughed. and Mr jeon made a
Face and glare at Mr kim
"I got betrayed by my own son" Mr jeon whined like a kid. Dragging 'd' of betrayed.

"It's otay untle Tae-Tae will become like you"taehyung said seriously patting Mr jeons shoulder(Aka fourth kid in house ).

"Hmm. I knew it You are my baby they both can take Kookie with them I'm not going to send you away from me...."Mr jeon said glaring at kook who has a adorable pout on his lips.

Kooks eyes widened and he hide taehyung behind him. "Nuuuu bear ish only mine not youls!!say papa and eomma (mr kim and mrs kim)to make new taetae for chu"kook said still hiding his hyung behind him.

"You just listened me saying your taetae mine not that I'm sending you with them?"Mr jeon said and sigh in disbelief.
"I didn't even said I am taking your tae-tae hyung I have my beautiful wife brat" Mr jeon said glaring at his son.

"What do you think should we make new taehyung?? THis taehyung is not our anymore.he is now of kook"Mr kim said faking a sad pout.mrs kim pinched his arm and the three elders just laughed except Mrs kim who is busy blushing.

"You should"kook said seriously making four of them shook for 2 minutes then they brust out Laughing.

Which made two babies standing there annoy.

(Imagine little taekook)

Before the flight ✈️

"Where is Kook" Mr jeon asked to particularly no one As they were taking luggages to the car in which they'll send luggages to airport.

As Mrs jeon was just coming outside she told him"He said to me that he's going to Yugi's (Yugeom) house so I guess he's at his house."Mrs jeon said unsure. As they know this Kid will never allow taehyung to go without him Or nor taehyung protested that he don't want to go without kook.

Deep Down they knew that something is going on in these kids mastermind's but they shrugged it off.

"But I want to say good bye to him" Mrkim pouted . Mrs kim eyed her son who was sitting in front seat without any protest like this is normal thing for him to not meet his bun bun and go far away from FROM him....

"Okay Okaay now Shut up"Mr Jeon said "You're going to be late pabo if you don't come in . Now stop pouting or I'll kiss it away"he said.Two women sitting in backseat laughed.Mr kim just glared at his bestfriend
They all sat in the car, and Mr jeon started driving while TEASING Mr kim.

"Where are the luggages"Mrs Jeon asked as she didn't knew they were in different car.
"Oh they are in another car"Mrs kim said.
"Did you cross-checked your luggages?"she asked
Mrs kim noticed how her son Immediately got tensed.
"Hmmm"She smirked.
"You look like a pig while smirking"Mrs jeon said to her bestfriend.Who just glared at her both males laughed.

"I know now what's going on but you don't moron"she thought and did a victory dance in her mind.

They reached at airport and bid goodbye's to each other not before Mr Jeon and Mr Kim starts crying while clinging to each other.

People thought it's funny how two richest CEO'S are crying outside the airport.but then the Three eyed how six year old boy was bouncing on his feet.
so happy that they found it weird.

Poor Namjoon just want to play with his crabs but the boy isn't letting him play.

But Mrs kim knew what's going on.she again smirked.she want to laugh at four dumb(including Namjoon) standing there eyeing her son weirdly.

"Oh here's one luggage extra"she said while pointing at extra luggage.

--------------------------------------------------
Ik ik I'm late sorry*puppy eyes*

Mrs kim is a genious🤩

Hehe I woke up late today because of sunday and then my momma gave me punnishment by not giving me my phone 😭

How are you?

Did you eat already??

Did you slepped well??

Thank you for reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
92.3K 3.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
700K 40.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
112K 4.3K 19
"Tae:look mr Jeon do your work properly and things you got it Kook:yes mr Kim I will do it properly (He said it with a bunny smile) Tae:hmm so here...