WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... More

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
FINALE

18.Silent

4.4K 292 47
By StillWithYouJikook

Jimin reached the Jeon Mansion with sulking the whole time. He reached his bedroom without greeting Mrs. Jeon.

"Jiminie? " Mrs. Jeon was confused and dont know what happened to jimin.

Jungkook reached his home and saw his mother was sitting angrily on the couch.

But the later didn't mind her and walked past her.

"Yah..JEON JUNGKOOK... " She screamed aloud that makes Jungkook to look at her.

"What did you do to my jimin? " She huffed and asked him.

Jungkook sighed and walked past her.

"JUNGKOOK" She yelled but the later already went back to his room.

__

Jungkook got freshen up and saw her mother was standing outside Jimin's bedroom.

"Jimin, shall I come in? Baby? " Her tone was soft and she waited for him to open the door for almost half an hour.

Mrs. Jeon couldn't hold back her tears, as suddenly she felt so hurt and fear of losing Jimin.

Jungkook doesn't know what happened to jimin that made him to react like this.

As hours passed, the later didn't came out from his room.

"Hyung, you should check  and console jimin. Look our mom, she is crying from the evening" Eun Jo too dumbfounded and doesn't know what happened to jimin.

"Maybe he is sleeping. Let it be " Jungkook said to him and arranged his table to study for his exam.

__

"Jimin.. Are you sleeping? Jimin hyung? " Eun Jo knocked jimin's door softly but the  later didn't respond to him.

He stood there for thirty minutes and went to his bedroom.

"Jimin? It's uncle. Shall we go for a drive?" Mr. Jeon asked jimin and waited for his reply but the later didn't respond to him.

Eun Jo looked at Jungkook and waited for him to do something.

The Jeons are all sat on the dinning table without Mrs. Jeon and Jimin.

"Let's eat my dears. " Mr. Jeon said to his sons.

"But Appa, shall we inform this to Mr. Park? Maybe he can console Jimin! " Eun Jo said to his father.

"But Mr. Park will be worried more if he get to know about jimin's conditon. Let's wait untill tomorrow, if Jimin still didn't talk with us, then we will tell to him. "

The two nods their head and ate their dinner.

__

Jimin looked at his book, as his tears were pouring continuously as he really wants to forget the words he had heard earlier.

He started to read a book to divert his mind, but still the words were ringing on his head that makes the later feels numb and in pain.

Jiminie's Diary

............

Jimin left a tear and closed the diary. As he doesnt want to share anything about the day.

__

"Honey, eat something. Jimin will be alright " Mr. Jeon couldn't sit and see his wife crying for the whole day.

"No.. I won't eat untill jimin come out from his room. " She burst into more tears and hugged the pillow.

__

The next day, Mrs. Jeon cooked jimin's favorite dish and hoped he will be better today.

Everyone sat on their dinning table, and waited for Jimin to join them.

"He will come honey. " Mr. Jeon holds Mrs. Jeon's hands, as she was so nervous.

Jungkook glanced at the door and didn't say much.

As minutes passed, the later didn't came out from his room.

"Eun Jo, go and check him. " Mr. Jeon told him.

He then ran towards the upstairs and knocked at Jimin's bedroom.

"Jimin, I'm coming" Eun Jo decides to twist the knob but the later already came out from his room.

Jimin glanced at Eun Jo and went towards the downstairs.

Eun Jo furrow when jimin didn't greet or smile at him plus his face were fully red and puffy. Probably, he could have cried the whole night.

"Jimin? " Mrs. Jeon stunned to look at Jimin, as his face were fully red.

"I'm not hungry today. I will take my leave " Jimin bowed at them and left the mansion.

Mrs. Jeon whimpered in tears and she ran back to her room.

Jungkook ran to chase jimin but the later already gone too far.

__

Jungkook reached the school and searched for Jimin.

"Hey, have you seen Jimin? "

"No! "

"Thank you" He then went to his class, hoping he was there.

__

Hobi saw Jimin was alone infront of the library. He furrow as the later doesn't like to be near the library.

"Yah..! Park Jimin. Are you studying without me? " Hobi sulked as he feels like betraying.

"Yesterday, I read first chapter Jimin, but I couldn't understand a bit and I know my results already. I will be failed this time too jimin. " Hobi sighed and looked at him for a response.

"What happened? Are you sick? " Hobi furrow when the later didn't opened his mouth.

"Jimin? " Hobi didn't know what to do and waved at Yoongi to console jimin.

"Jimin? What Happened? Are you sick? " Yoongi touched Jimin's forehead and it was normal.

SOPE looked at  eack other, as this was the first time, they are seeing jimin like this.

__

Jimin went to his first class and Jungkook grabbed his wrist to sit next to him.

But the later looked at Jungkook's hand for a while.

"Sit " Jungkook said to him. But the later stood still.

"Sit with me " Namjoon grabbed Jimin's wrist and make him to sit next to him.

Jungkook clenched his fist and looked madly at Namjoon. He waited for the class to end quickly.

__

"Jimin? Are you ok? " Namjoon asked him but the later didn't react.

__

For the whole day, our tannies tried their best to console jimin but the later didn't utter a word to them that makes them even more worried.

"What happened jimin? Did someone scold you? Are you hurt somewhere? Or are you worried about the exams? Or did Jungkook scold you? Huh? Tell me. " Taehyung cupped Jimin's face and waited for him to spill the tea. The tannies were looking at jimin, hoping he will tell something to Taehyung.

"Can I be alone? " Jimin almost whispered.

Tae felt a pang in his chest and he nods his head and left him alone.

__

Jungkook walked behind Jimin and the both went to their home silently.

He went to his bedroom straight and got stunned when he saw,

"Appa? "

Mr. Park smiled and asked Jimin for a hug.

"What happened to my baby? Are you ok? "Mr and Mrs. Jeon stood outside and heard the father son's conversation.

"Can you take me back home? "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

How was the chapter? What happened to Jimin? Why was he silent for the whole day? Was it because of Jungkook?why does he wants to go back to his home? Let's wait and watch for the next chapter.

Drop your  🌟 and let me know your thoughts in the comment

See you again❤

Have a safe flight tannies❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
31.7K 2.5K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...
349K 20.1K 96
❝Don't bite your lips. It turns me on❞. He whispered in a husky voice. In which, Jimin is a short, chubby, clumsy boy who has a crush on Jungkook. An...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...