Fallen in love (Completed)✅

By xian_wang002

xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits... More

Introduction
chapter 1__ meet Yibo
chapter 2__ First kiss
chapter 3__ my crush save me from my bullies
chapter 4 __ become friends
chapter 5__ meet xiao family
chapter 6__ hug my crush
chapter 7__ mrs lan give yibo punishment to not eat food
chapter 8__why me
chapter 9___zhan's surprise
chapter 10__spending time with my crush
Author note
chapter 11__talking / teasing
chapter 12__ rescue
chapter 13__ take care
chapter 14___ yibo new family
New book
chapter 15__ A little bit jealousy
chapter 16__ A little bit jealousy-2
chapter 18__ Going to shopping
chapter 19__ Doing shopping with my crush
chapter 20__ my crush become my boyfriend / second kiss
chapter 21__ kidnapped
chapter 22__ trying to find yibo
chapter 23__ truth reveal
chapter 24___ Fallen in love.../ Happy ending

chapter 17__ realization of my feelings

1.3K 113 4
By xian_wang002

Author pov.

Arrival of Qing... yibo not feel good... she always smirk at him to show him.....that she is close to zhan .... when Qing sit beside zhan.... yibo want to push her... and make her cry in pain....

But yibo can't forget his manners..... yibo look down at table....... and maid are arranging the food........... everyone are  talking to each other especially zhan, cheng, yanli , yubin, ziyi, jinling, song Lan and Jackson.....

When foods are arranged everyone stop talking...... because when they look at food they all drooling over the food....

(Image of  food..)

" wow!  So many food" jinling said.......then yubin smack his head...

"Idiot... why are you behaving like.. you saw many food for first time...... in your house... many food also prepare  I have saw......" yubin said...

"Yeah...... but when you all come or any guests....." jinling said neverously.....

" ok boys.... now start eating otherwise food become cold.... and cold food doesn't have that taste when food is hot" xiao zixu said with gentle smile....

Everyone nodded and  start eating the food...... yibo mood already spoiled when Qing arrive....he become more sad when she tried to touch or close to zhan...his heart become more heavy... when zhan doesn't react  to touch........

Suddenly Jackson  said lowly... but enough to hear only  to yibo......

" hi  yibo.... I think you didn't remember me"

Yibo turn to him and said in low tone

" Hi... I remember you..... your name is Jackson.. you are zhan friend"

"Yibo... I am also your friend......." Jackson said

"But we didn't know each other clearly "
Yibo said...

"Yibo... you are zhan friend.. it's mean you are my friend too.." Jackson said...

Yibo smile gentle...and said..

"Thank you Jackson... for becoming my friend too......."

"If you have any problems in future... if you need my help so you can. tell me..hmm" Jackson  said with smile.....

"What are you two talking?"

Suddenly Mrs xiao said and break the conservation between the two and both turn their  head  and saw that everyone looking at them... they neverously laugh and said..

"Nothing...."

"Ok eat your food" Mr xiao said........

They all nodded and continue the eating... yibo saw that zhan look upset........ when Qing tried to touch ... zhan reject her touch..... seeing this yibo feel happy... and this time he smirk at Qing ......

After eating... they all are sitting at living room because  they are waiting for zhan but many hours pass and it 8pm then zhan  come out and said.....

"  sorry guys... for waiting for me many hours...... and it already late  so cancel this plan..... but  Guys we will go to mall tomorrow and    tomorrow is weekend also....hmm....."

all friends nodded  and bid goodbye to everyone......  and leave the houses...
Family members  also go to their room ...when yibo reach the room... he hear knock... he open and saw the yanli and zixu... he welcome them...... they both sit... and yibo also sit....suddenly yanli said...

" yibo, do you like zhan?

Hearing the question yibo freeze.....but he manage  to answer...

" I  don't know "

" yibo, in canteen when Qing kiss zhan cheek ... your face fell... and you leave the spot....... I clearly notice it... so don't lie us... " yanli said...

"No shejii....I am not telling lie to you two...and I didn't feel sad ...... actually I have to go to restroom..."  yibo lied....

Yibo doesn't want to tell anyone....... Mrs xiao said...

" oh really yibo.. when we are eating you face fell when zhan and Qing are close....don't  said lie to us......yibo for my sake.. tell us"  xiao zixu said

Yibo saw that zixu feel sad...he suddenly said..

"Ok mom... I will tell you"

"Really!" Both daughter and mother said....

Yibo nodded his head... and take deep breath and said...

"Actually I have crush on zhan.... you are right when I see zhan and Qing together ... I want to break the Qing face...because she always smirk at me and show me that she is close to zhan.....
But I can't understand that I have only crush on zhan...... zhan can do anything he want..... if he close with other people  than his family and friends... I feel sad ... I want to break that person face... when they  tried to close to zhan..."

"Yibo , you have crush on zhan.... when and how" both said in union...

" Actually when first time I meet" yibo explain the whole event that went between zhan... and also tell zhan and his kiss also.......when yanli and zixu mouth gape .....

" you and zhan have kiss...oh my God.... mom.. our zhan will not die without virgin lip..." yanli said excitedly.....

" yeh ... I hear it too...  yanli" Mrs xiao said....

Yibo look at both mother and daughter confusely....then zixu said..

" you are in love with zhan".

Hearing this yibo become freeze and Said..

"Mom, what are you saying... love with zhan...... mom I have only have crush on zhan......and I don't know about love too"

" yibo this pendant you wear is given by zhan" yanli said...

Yibo nodded and said

" but how do you know"

" we notice it when you come downstairs "  zixu said...

" yibo... when you are with zhan .... you always feel different... compare to other" yanli said...

Yibo nodded and this time zixu...

" and yibo why you feel sad .. when Zhan stay close to other... hmm... because you love him...... I also feel sad when Feng is with other women...... "

" mom, shejii... I agree with you.......so its means I fell inlove.... I am fallen in love with zhan...." yibo said with sparkling eyes...

" yes, yibo you have fallen in love" both said together...but then yibo said...

" but what if zhan like me as his friend"

" yibo...... zhan never give gift to anyone neither his childhood friend nor  us... but he give you bunny pendant....hmm...... zhan like you but he is idiot....... he also doesn't understand love  type thing...... but yibo you can make zhan heart happy...I see when zhan with you ... he smile alot.......please yibo teach my son love....he is  lone..... we send him... when he is 12 year old to study in America..... we doesn't know that he will give no importance to love type thing....... please fill him with your love....."
Zixu said and his eyes fill with tears

Yanli quickly wipe her mother tear... zixu open his arm and gesture yibo and yanli to hug her... both hug her immediately.... they stay some minutes like this and after that they broke the hug...... zixu kiss the yibo forehead  and yanli also kiss yibo forehead... and both leave the room....yibo close the door and put his hand on his chest and Said...

"Ah... really I have fallen in love...... after hearing mom... I feel hope... I will make zhan to fall in love with me....but how I will I do ...... and now I have a rival...... that Qing....."

Yibo pout and go to sleep....

In zhan room....

Zhan doesn't know what happen to him... when he saw that yibo is close to someone else..... he want to broke Jackson face........ zhan doesn't know but he feel jealous... for the first time....

He  want to calm himself so he come out to room to take a walk.......

Mr. And Mrs.  Xiao room.....

Zixu come inside and saw that her husband work on Co.puter but when he hear opening voice he lift his head and zixu said

" yibo look mixture of zhu meimei...."

"Hmm...... zixu do you remember that zhu told us that his childhood best friend wife doesn't like him and why ........"

" Hmm...... honey.. zhu told us..." zixu said

" yibo live with them " Feng said

" what.....now I understand I understand why they act like that"  zixu said

"What you understand why they act like this to yibo" zhan said ...  entering the room..

" zhan what are you doing " zixu ask

" I don't feel like feeling that's why I come to walk but I hear your conservation... now tell me" zhan said...

Zixu and Feng look at each other and zixu nodded... Feng take a deep breath and said..............

Flashback....

Zhu and xichen are friend.... xichen went to London to complete his study... zhu family situation is not good... he have to pay fees  .... so he start part time job ... he work  in very big house house which is Saha house ......zhu think that he work on business man house..... one day he was cleaning the house... he hear the scream .... he walk toward the room and  saw that Jesus who is owner of this house... is trying to  give drug to the girl and touching her in bad way......zhu doesn't know what to do.....

If  he save the girl then the bodyguard will kill him....... that time he leave the spot.......... but after that he saw the worse that many men member is sell drug and women of family doesn't know........ zhu thought is  reversed ...he  doesn't work on business man house but he work  in mafia house...

So one day  he plan to expose  them... zhu have a cop friend who help him.... and cops arrested the them ... who involve in this... when  Saha and his mother know this ... they can't believe this... after they arrested... Saha and his family company become bankrupt..... that day   Saha  start hating zhu... because of him......

Her family  separate and her company become bankrupt.........

Zhu want to apologize her but one day she suddenly disappear ... after many year passed.... and  between that zhu and Feng and Meimei met and become friends ...... meimei and zhu like each other and tell their parents when Feng know that his friend and friend like sister are going to married he feel happy after some time feng also find his better half.......

one day zhu childhood friend xichen coming back with his wife...... zhu and his Meimei welcome them....but when zhu saw the xichen wife who is no other than Saha...he come toward her and apologize her .... that date she didn't said anything and leave.......Saha hates zhu and his wife and xichen know this but he always control his wife.... after some time zhu and xichen is blessed with baby boy........ but Saha also start hating their son yibo....

Zhu and Meimei work with Feng ..... but one day  zhu and Meimei leave the feng company ( guys this will reveal later) and they join another company..... one day when they are going to office ... they met the accident but Feng and zixu don't know about this..... xichen take yibo with him.... and take care of him but Saha hate him and she fill her son mind with hatred towards yibo........ many year passed like that...............

End of flashback....

Hearing the past.... zhan doesn't know what to say......

"Daddy, what is yibo fault that Mrs Lan hate him?" Zhan ask

"Zhan, we also know that yibo is innocent... if she hate zhu and Meimei...both are dead now .... but zhan hate  toward someone is bad....her hate toward zhu and Meimei doesn't end... her all hate goes toward yibo" Feng said...

Zhan not really understand but he understand that he have to protect yibo from anyone.....

"Zhan it already late...go to Your room and sleep  .... we are also going to sleep hmm..." zixu

"Ok mom... good night" zhan said..

"Good night too... my son" zixu and Feng said...

Zhan nodded and leave his parent room and walk toward his room.... and lay in his bed...... he think sometime........ after some time he go to dreamland.....

Hi readers,  do you like the chapter....
Finally one truth is reveal that why  Saha hate zhu and his wife....... and
Finally our yibo realize he fallen in love....... want to know what gonna to happen.....so Wait for next chapter.....
I will try to update soon........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
190K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
9.7K 1.6K 33
This story is about a gay guy and a straight boy. One is a homophobic boy because he was molested by a man in childhood. His name is wang yibo.His li...
99.2K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...