Tied With Threads Of Luck {UN...

By JustacupofCoffee0

"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to b... More

Some intro before starting...
•Character Sketch And Note•
Ch1 ~Everything Changed~
Ch2 ~Rain of Anger~
Ch3 ~Loving the food~
Ch4 ~A song for dare~
Ch5 ~A glimpse of the bffs~
Ch6 ~He felt her love?~
Ch7 ~Rulake gaya ishq tera~
Ch7.2 ~Paining hearts~
Ch8 ~Truth of Past & His Guilt~
~CHARACTER SKETCH 2.0~
Ch9 ~The awaited guests~
Ch10 ~Ulti Khopdi V/S Tsunami~
Ch10.2 ~Ulti khopdi VS Tsunami~
Ch11 ~a slip of tongue😝~
Ch12 ~Wake up Monami😢~
Ch13 ~His Care for Her~
Ch14 ~Breakdown & Confession~
Ch15 ~Fake missions ka confusion~
Ch16 ~Karan meets KD~
Ch17 ~Shivam and Saksham~
Ch18 ~Shivam knows the truth~
Ch19 ~DO THEY KNOW?~
Ch20 ~Flashbacks~
Ch21~ You can never fail!
Ch22 ~ Fishes in the trap?
Ch23 ~Monami hui kidnap!
Ch24 ~SHE IS ALIVE!!
Ch25 ~Monami or Kavya?
Ch26 ~ KD's plan backfires
Ch28 ~ And the game is over!
Ch29 ~ A new beginning?
Ch 29.2 ~A new beginning
Ch 30 ~ Tom and Jerry
Ch31 ~ Prank wars!
Ch 32.1 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch32.2 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch 33 ~ Karan ko ho kya gaya?
Ch34~Karan shares his insecurities
Ch35 ~Glimpse from past
Ch36 ~ Karan's flashback
Ch37 ~ Marriage hui fix??
Ch38~ Karan convinces Monami?
Ch39~Karan realises his feelings
Ch40 ~Karan declares his love
Ch41 ~That's how much I love her!
Ch42~ Wedding bells won't ring!
Ch43~ A mini date !
Ch43.2 ~ A mini date!
Ch 44 ~ Monami's nightmare?
Ch 45 ~ Jealous Shergil
Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan
Ch 47~ Can i call you mine?
Ch 48~ Tere Hawale Kar Diya !
Ch 49 ~ Tu hi saza hai.. Tu hi Rihai
Ch 50 ~ Mr and Mrs. Shergil !
For You All❤️💫
~EPILOGUE~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch27 ~ One Pillar Down

1.6K 165 105
By JustacupofCoffee0

Please ignore the typos...

****

Karan's grip of his gun tightened, Kd too took out her gun... Now it was the endgame... The final round of a battle...

Amongst this, no one had noticed when SR had called other goons.... The team was unaware of this.. Karan and KD were focused on their targets... No one was aware of their surroundings... Suddenly, KD smirked which made Karan confused... In no time everyone realised what happen!

They were surrounded by more goons and all were kept on gunpoint by atleast 2-3 goon...

KD: GOOD JOB SR!

SR: as always!

KD: Gun phek Karan shergil.. Warna ek sec nahi lagega mere aadmiyon ko teri team ki laashein bichhane me..

The team tried to hit the goons but they were just too many.. In no time, all were held captive... Monami, Param, sanju, sid, koel, faizi, shivam and nisha... Literally everyone!

KD: MENE KAHA GUN PHEK

She shouted and shot a bullet towards monami which didn't hit her but the ground near hai..

Mo: Aaa (screamed as she was scared)

Karan: MONAMI!!!

Sensing that the situation was out of his control, he involuntarily dropped the gun and sat down in 'hands up'position..KD smirked seeing the helpless Karan..

SR: Aye tum sab.. Karan ke namoono..tumhein alag se bolna padega gun phekne ke liye?

All looked at Karan who blinked his eyes.. All too unwantingly threw their weapons...

KD: mujhe tune aur teri team ne bohut kachha khiladi samajh liya karan shergil..

She went behind Karan and hit his back with her elbow.. Since he was sitting on his knees, he lost the balance and tripped down..

SR walked towards Monami who too was on gunpoint... He rolled his fingers on her face which made her feel uncomfortable.. Karan's blood boiled seeing this..

K: AAYEEE.. DUR HATT US SE.. 😡😡

KD again hit him.. He so wanted to take the gun and shoot all the bullets on her.. But he knew that his one Wrong move would cost the lives of his comrades..

Mo: Karan!!

She was about to run to him but SR held her hand.. She tried to get free from his clutch but his hold was too strong..

Mo: (in fierce tone) Haath chhod mera.. Warna bohut bura hoga..

SR: Kya hua monu darling.. Pehle to bohut saksham saksham karti thi.. Ab kya hua tumhein..

Mo: Tumhein mene dost samjha tha saksham ray.. Par tum.. Argh.. HAATH CHHODO MERAA!!!

But someone pointed the gun to her head.. She looked back and saw KD..

K: KD!!

KD: Chhodo isse SR..

SR: as you say.. Waise bhi jabse yeh Karan ke pyaar me padi hai.. I seriously have no interest in her.. Huh.. Kahan me tumheim apni rani banane ke sapne dekhta tha... Aur kahan tum iss do kodi ke commando ke saath phas gayi..

Mo: DON'T... DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KARAN😡😡TUM JAISE LOG JO NAA KISI INSAAN KE SAGE HO SAKE AUR NAA HI DESH KE.. TUM TO KARAN KE BAARE ME BOLO HI MAT... ARRE JO APNE BHAI KA NAA HO SAKA WO BHALA KISI LADKI KA KYA HOGA

This triggered SR's anger. He slapped Monami hard.. Due to the sudden force she fell on the ground...

Karan couldn't control anymore. He stood up and stormed towards them but stopped when KD pointed her gun towards Shivam..

KD: Na na na karan.. Tch tch tch.. Aisi galti nahi karte.. Warna nahi galti se mera gun chalgaya.. To insab ki jaan jaayegi... And yeh mat sochna ki me hawa me baatein karrahi... I mean it..

(She then held monami's hairs and made her stand.. And started tracing her face and hands with the gun)

KD: (to karan) ek galat step.. And tumhari monami.. Yahi pe.. R. I. P

karan fisted his hand.. His bloodshot red eyes were having some tears too.. KD had kept monami on gunpoint and started walking backwards... She signed something to SR...

KD: Aaj to me jaarahi hoon Karan shergil.. And i am really not sorry to change my plan at the last minute.. Wo kya hai na.. Mujhe laga nahi tha ki itne mahino me yeh Monami tumhari jaan ban gayi hogi... Pehle mene socha tha tujhe uda doon.. Par uski fikar kyun karun.. Jab teri jaan hi nahi rahegi.. To tu waise hi mar jaayega..

Karan understood her words..

K: USSE EK KHAROCH BHI AAYI NA KD.. TO ME INSAANIYAT BHUL JAAUNGA😡😡

Kd: Arre.. Dont worry.. Itni bhi buri nahi hoon me.. Isko ek kharoch nahi dungi.. (after a pause) SIDHA UPAR BHEJ DUNGI..

Saying this, she left the factory with monami still on her gunpoint... She made her sit inside her car and tied her hands and legs... She locked the seatbelt, sat on the driver seat and started the car..

Inside the factory, Karan signed everyone to attack the goons since all were by now distracted... All at once came into action and mercilessly hit the goons.. Admist this SR went missing... Nisha and Koel along with Shivam searched for him..

Karan too fought with some goons who were coming in his way.. He rushed outside and saw KD taking Monami somewhere in her car.. He sat on his jeep and followed her..

Factory

Inside, all were busy fighting.. So none noticed when Karan went out..

Shivam, Koel and Nisha were busy searching for SR... Luckily they found him trying to escape.. Koel shot her gun which hit his car.. He looked back and found the trio...

SR: tumlogon se pichha chhudana padega.. Monami aur karan se pehle tumhein upar bhejna padega..

Nisha: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai "DEVAR JI" thoda khatirdaari karne ka mauka hume bhi dijiye..

Sr: Tumdono ladkiyan maarogi mujhe? Seriously

And he started laughing..

This triggered Koel and she immediately shot his leg.. SR shrieked in pain..

Koel: Oohh double battery.. Ladkiyo ki baat to tu kar hi mat.. Khud KD ki punchh pakadke ghumta rehta hai.. Aur hume bolraha hai..

She too started laughing..

Sr got angry.. He took his gun and was going to shoot Koel but Nisha shot on his hand.. Though it didn't hit, his grip on gun loosen and it fell down..

Before he could realise, he was trapped by Nisha and Koel on either side with a gun in their hand.. SR knew the situation is out of his control.. He sat on his knees... He picked some dust to throw into their eyes but before that, someone kicked him right on his face!

It was SHIVAM..

Shivam: SOCHNA BHI MAT.. bohut hoshiyaari dikha di tune.. Yahan sabko pata hai.. Kitna 'HOSHIYAAR'(note the sarcasm) hai tu.. DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO HURT MY WIFE AND MY SISTER..

SR: (wiping the blood near his lips) Yeh biwi aur dost kya milgaye.. Apne bhai ko maarne chala aaya..

Shivam: tujhe bhai maan ne se zyaada to me marna pasand karunga.

SR: haha.. Bohut akad aagayi hai tereme.. Yeh akad tab kaha thi jab tujhe humne kidnap kiya tha.. Ooh.. In do ladkiyo ke aane se zyaada strength milgayi kya tujhe.. Ladka kehlane ke laayak bhi hai tu?

Shivam slapped SR continuously and kicked his stomach.. SR couldn't  do anything as he was still on gun point..

Shivam: ek aurat ko gandi nazaron se dekhna... Ek aurat par haath uthana. Unke himmat par sawaal kar... Desh se gaddari karna.. Agar yeh sab karke mard kehlaate hai. .. To me jaisa bhi hoon theek hoon..

Nisha and Koel smiled hearing that...

But SR was enraged..  He saw the ladies were watching Shivam..  Taking its advantage,  he swiftly took the gun from Nisha by hitting her..

He took out his gun too and pointed it towards Nisha and koel..

SR:Aye..gun niche kar.. Warna.. Tere is shivam ko udane me mujhe hesitation nahi hoga.

Shivam: Koel..  Don't.. Just shoot him..

SR: GUN PHEK

N: Koel...

S: KOEL SHOOT HIM

SR got irritated and shoot on koel's gun which then fell down..

SR: Good shot saksham..

Koel and Nisha were now weapon less.. Shivam too was standing there but he isn't trained.. How can he do something!

Sr was celebrating his victory Without being aware of his surroundings...

He was laughing like a maniac...  But it stopped when he saw Koesha smiling.. His gaze adverted to Shivam and he found him smiling too..

SR: Tum log pagal hogaye ho kya.. Hass kyun rahe ho..

S: Teri aur uss Kd ki ek aadat to same hai.. Dono hi results jaan ne se pehle celebrate kardete ho..

Sr: Mtlb

KOESHA signed him to look behind.. He turned and saw the whole team (except karan) pointing their guns towards him...  Sr gulped his saliva in fear..

The team circled him.. He tried not to show his fear on his face.. But failed terribly..

Sid: waise non bro SR..  Tumhare chehre ka confidence kidhar gaya?

Faizi: Arre janaab ji.. Tour pe gaya hoga.. Aata hi hoga..

Sanju: Lag to nahi raho sirji.. Iski aag bujh gao lagta hai..

While he was listening to their talks,  Param kicked him from behind.. He stumbled and fell near Sanju who punched him really hard.. Next in the line were Faizi and Sid, who beat him simultaneously... Just like playing badminton but with a human..

Koel and Nisha picked their guns and now all pointed their guns towards SR, who was almost senseless..

N: Ek min..

She went near Shivam and gave him the gun.. Shivam looked at her hesitantly..

N: I know.. Mushkil hoga.. Par tum apne bhai ko nahi..tum usse maarne wale ho... Jisne tumhein torture kiya.. Jisne desh ke saath gaddari ki.. Jo tumhare naam ka galat faida utharaha tha.. SR ko maarne ka haq sirf Tumhein hai Shivam..

S: (who was actually in tears.. Afterall saksham was his own brother)  N...ni.. Nisha.. Me..

N: I am there with you.. Always!

Shivam nodded his head and took the gun.. He pointed it towards SR.. SR's  eyes were fixed on Shivam..

S: (with slight tears) Bas itna wish karunga.. Ki duniya ka koi bhi bhai... Itna badkismat naa ho... Ki usse apne hi bhai ko maarna pade..

And with no more words, he shot him right in his forehead... Saksham was dead!

Shivam just fell on his knees with a thud and cried his heart out.. He got the memories of all the good moments he had spent with Saksham since childhood...

"me bada hoon.. Meri baat maan."

"koi bada nahi hai tu... Zyaada bakwaas naa kar."

"oyee.. Mere bhai ko haath bhi lagaya na to mun tod dunga" a 10 year old Saksham warned his classmate who was bullying shivam..

"ab apni koi behen to hai nahi.. To me tujhe rakhi bandh raha.. Aur tu mujhe baandh.. Hum dono ek dusro ko hamesha protect karenge"

"Yaar tujhse kabhi kaha nahi hai.. Par mumma papa ke jaane ke baad.. Ek tu hi mera apna hai.. Agar tu nahi hota na.. To yeh shivam aaj margaya.... (he couldn't complete his sentence as saksham stopped him)

"Ek chaanta maarunga na.. Marne ki baat bhul jaayega.. Bachon jaise kya horaha.. Aur bhai hoon tera.. Humdono ekdusre ko sahara nahi denge to kaun dega.. Teri wo gf.. Nisha? "

"Abe saale.. Bhabhi hai teri."
"han han.. Bhabhi ji ki jai"

S: Saksham😭😭😭😭

Nisha rushed to him and hugged him tightly... She too had tears in her eyes.

S: Wo... Us.. Usne.. Ai.. Ais.. Aisa. K.  Kk.. Kyun.. K. Kiya... Wo.. Wo.. Me.. Mene.. Mene.. Ap... Apne.. Bh... Bhai ko..

He said between his cries..

Nisha: Shhhh... No.. Shivam.. No.. Yeh aansun justified nahi hai.. Saksham hamesha tumhare dil me rahega.. Tumne jisse maara.. Wo saksham nahi tha.. SR tha.. Gunehgaar tha.. Shhh... Shaant hojaao..

And admist this, lied the body of Saksham.. His eyes still open but pulse stopped.. Somewhere in his heart, might the innocent Saksham have been alive...  Ad though dead, his eyes were still fixed on his few minutes younger brother.. Who was crying miserably....

With this, came an end to the chapters of Saksham's life... And finally, one pillar of the terrorist gang was down!

*********
This chapter was majorly based on SR and Shivam as i really felt that i could  have explored this bond a bit more in the story..

Next would be the completely KD and MORAN..

I am not really good at the action sequences.... But my DeviDevi756 di really helped me a lot for this chapter and the next chapter

Thanks a lot di❤❤

Vote target : 85

If completed.. Then update in the morning .. If not.. Then Afternoon or evening

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 7.2K 60
Title se pata chal he Gaya hoga. To aayie dekhte hai humari Kareena ki arrange vali love story. Thoda pyaar, Thodi Takrar - Kya hoga Haseena ko karis...
180K 13.9K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
284K 17K 107
its a story of two people who were extremely opposite .. Karan sherghil ,, a commando with tags of ziddi ,, ulti kopdi ,, heartless person etc etc...
1.6K 219 9
Haseena very intelligent brave officer but verryyy very innocent in matter of love ... will haseena understand anubhav's love for her? or their desti...