๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™€๐™” | ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...

By niyahxbaji

| ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ "๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ" ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ... More

Intro
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13 pt. 1
#13 pt. 2
#15
#16
#17 pt. 1
#17 pt. 2
#18
#19
#20
#21: the end

#14

1.9K 68 62
By niyahxbaji

Your pov

I watched as Mikey sat broadly at the top of the staircase. All the members standing tall and alert to hear what he has to say. The captains and co-captains stood in front with their divisions proudly behind them.

I stood near the entrance of the larger staircase behind everybody. I waited for Mikey to signal me up. I wore black high tops with baggy jeans and a fitted black crop top.

I hear footsteps behind me. Turning to look behind me, I see Takemichi running up the stairs. I smiled and waved him over.

"Hey." I dapped him up.

"Hey, Y/n. Am I late?" He asked.

"Nope, he's actually about to start in a few minutes." I reassured him.

"Oh thank god. I almost missed one of the biggest events in the timeline." Takemichi sighed in relief.

"The what now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhhhhh, nothing that you should worry about." He brushed off.

"Mhm, you acting suspicious as hell, but we'll speak on it later. I actually need to talk you about something." I started to tell him, thinking back on my dream or vision, whatever it was.

"Ok, let's talk after." He smiled and walked closet to the front.

I rolled my eyes and look back up to Mikey. Draken had stepped up. Holding up a hand to the crowd he started to speak. More like yell though.

"AUGUST 3, TOMAN WENT INTO A BRAWL WITH MOEBIUS AT THE FESTIVAL! THERE WERE MANY DIFFERENT OUTCOMES BUT IN THE END TOMAN WAS VICTORIOUS!" Draken yelled out causing everyone to cheer.

Mikey took a stand from where he was sitting as the cheer died down. He spoke more nonchalantly. "Draken was injured at the festival. To the point where he could've died. But fighting along side us, we had Y/n and her brother. They aren't members of Toman, but yet still fought to help us win and get Draken to safety. If it wasn't for Y/n, Draken might not be with us today."

"So we're gathered here today to make Y/n one of us. Or as you may know her by Purple Lightning." Some of the boys gasped in awe. "Y/N, PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH!" He yelled out looking into my soul.

I straightened my stance and walked through the crowd, they stepped out of my way like a splitting sea. I stopped at the bottom of the steps looking up at Mikey, dead in the eye.

"Y/N FREEMAN, I NOW OFFICIALLY MAKE YOU TOMAN'S FIRST FEMALE MEMBER! YOU WILL BE UNDER THE FIRST DIVISION AND JOIN TOMAN'S SACRED BOND FOREVER! YOU WILL WEAR OUR SYMBOL WITH PRIDE AND HAPPILY FIGHT ALONG SIDE US!" Mikey spoke rather loudly.

I firmly nodded my head with a large smile on face. Then I turned around to face the rest of the gang, I held my fist up in the air. They erupted with cheers once more. Draken then spoke up again with an announcement that slightly shocked me.

•••

"Congrats, Y/n." Baji said, throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"I didn't realize until Mikey said it, but you actually are our first female member and probably gonna be our only." Mitsuya thought out loud. "I'll have to make your uniform kinda special."

"Your gonna make it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm into sewing and fashion." He told me.

"Ok, I see you." I hyped him up.

"We should go celebrate." Baji smirked down at me.

"You gonna make Chifuyu pay, aren't you?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." His grin grew.

"Mannn, you ain't shit." I laughed.

"Hey Y/n." Souya waved, walking up to me with Nahoya.

"Unt unt, I don't talk to snitches." I flicked them off.

"That wasn't even me, it was Nahoya. Swear." Souya said, putting his arms up in surrender.

"Mhm," I rolled my eyes.

"Mannn, then I guess you can't talk to Angry because he just snitched on me." Nahoya huffed.

"I'll make an exception for him, traitor. You really out here telling all my business." I pretended to be mad.

Baji let out a laugh, "what business? You either in school, eating, out with Mikey, or sleep these days."

My jaw dropped. I pushed Baji off of me and went to dramatically hug Nahoya. "I forgive you. But since Baji wanna expose people. Let's all point and 'boo' at him."

Me, Mitsuya, and the twins pointed at Baji and started to "boo" at him. He rolled his eyes and flicked me off. Then Mikey walked over.

"Why the hell are you four making so much noise?" He asked.

"Because why not?" I shrugged.

"That's a good point right there." Nahoya instigated.

"Shut up." Souya elbowed him.

"I need to talk to Y/n for a minute. You guys can leave." Mikey dismissed my lil group. Now it was just us.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Well, once you get your uniform I'll pick you up for gang meetings and you'll be informed on everything that involves Toman. I hope your satisfied." He sighed out.

I nodded and then remembered something. "What about Kazutora? Your thoughts on him?"

"How do you know Kazutora?" Mikey gave me a confused look.

"Same way I knew Baji. Anyways, do you still consider him a friend?" I pushed on.

"I mean yeah, Shin forgave him. So as far as I'm concerned, he's still a member of Toman. But I know whenever he gets out of Juvy, that conversation is gonna be awkward. I only visited him-"

"One time," I finished for him. "Yeah I know. He told me."

"You went to visit him?" Mikey questioned.

"I mean like... you could say that." I beat around the bush.

"Just say whatever it is that your tryna say." Mikey sighed.

"It's nothing I guess. How about you take me to get something to eat." I changed the subject.

"I know a 24-hour ramen shop." He suggested.

"Do they serve yakisoba? That's all Baji and Chifuyu talk about eatin and I'm tryna see what the hype about." I thought back to all the conversations.

"Yeah actually, they do. Let me talk to Takemichi and Mitsuyu real quick. Meet me at my bike." He said.

"Ok." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed a little and then walked off. I went the other direction and headed towards his bike. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw him.

He didn't wear a Toman uniform, so he stuck out. He glanced up to see me coming down the steps and his eyes slightly lit. I could feel his full stare. Instead of being scared by it, I confronted him. He was Draken's other announcement, the boy that was with Hanma.

"I know I look good, but you don't have to stare so hard." I snapped at him.

"Sorry, I was just trying to see who you were. I don't have my glasses with me and it makes it a little harder to see. My name is Kisaki." He defended.

"Yeah, I heard." I put my hand on my hip.

•••

"WE WILL ALSO BE JOINED BY ANOTHER! A REPLACEMENT 3rd DIVISION CAPTAIN! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! PLEASE STEP FORWARD AS WELL!" Draken yelled out once more.

When Kisaki made it to the front of the group, he barley had time to introduce himself before Takemichi ran and punch him in the face. It wasn't long after before Baji ran up and punched Takemichi. Then Kisaki went and punched Takemichi again, knocking him out.

That nigga a walking punching bag for real. I don't know why Hina got a boyfriend that can't even defend himself.

•••

"I think you should leave though." I glared at him.

"Oh? Why should I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I know you fuck with Hanma and that nigga a opp."

"You don't know anything. But I actually have an odd question for you." He started.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If you like a girl for a long time, should you still try to get with her... even if she has a boyfriend now?" He asked, genuinely.

I lowered my guard, taken aback by the question. I stayed silent for a moment. "You shouldn't try to ruin her relationship if she happy. Just be there if she needs you." I told him.

"So, what about you? Are you happy?" He asked.

"If you mean with Mikey, then yeah? I'm pretty satisfied, but if you need more girl advice, feel free to talk to me I guess." I shrugged my shoulders as Mikey came down the stairs.

I turned my attention to him, not noticing Kisaki's glare at my boyfriend. If only I did.

•••

Y'all should follow my tiktok/insta: @ihy.niyah 🤭

New characters

Kisaki Tetta ~ friend/enemy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 369 8
โ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒโž โ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
81.1K 1.3K 39
A story about Leah Williamson, who falls in love with an unlikely suitor. Emily and Leah are from two different worlds, will they have a happy ever a...
4.2K 86 11
Zhanghao gets bullied until he met the F4 or should I say the popular kids he finds love unexpectedly is it destiny that brought them together?
577K 19.2K 57
๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ 1-๐˜ผ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™จ...