My Cure - Mallory Pugh/USWNT...

By uswnts_fav2021

{COMPLETE} **sequel to Attached** Morgana LaRue is the new big thing. She was a star for the USWNT from the f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 6

684 14 1
By uswnts_fav2021

June 14th, 2022

Mal's POV

"So there's this flight back to D.C. tonight at 8:00." Said Hatch, scrolling through her phone. 

"Can't we stay just one more day?" Kelley asked, sitting down at the table with a cup of coffee. 

"Yeah. We don't have another game until the 17th anyway." Said Ashley Sanchez. 

"Listen, I want to stay as much as you guys, but we have to get home." Hatch put down her phone. "We have to make sure we beat Racing Louisville because we're lower on the table than we should be and they're higher." 

"That is true." Kelley sighed. 

"Well I can just stay an extra day." Said Ashley. 

"If everyone sees we left you in Colorado they'll be mad." Hatch said. 

"I don't care." 

"Come on, Ash." Hatch sighed and then picked up her phone again. "I'll book it and you guys can get me back later." 

"I hope there's something back to Portland." Sophia said. "I guess it doesn't matter because I'm not playing until the 19th." 

"So are you playing and then flying to national team camp that night?" I asked. 

"I guess. I don't really want to miss a game with Portland." 

"You'll be exhausted." Morgana said. 

"I will, but it is what it is." 

We heard the front door open and it was Chloe with bagels and donuts. 

"I come bearing breakfast items." She said as she walked into the kitchen. 

Then I heard the door open again, and running feet. 

"Hey Chloe!" Said Keley and Sophia. 

"Is that Hayley I hear?" Asked Morgana, and I saw the first genuinely happy in a few days. 

"Aunt Morgana!" Hayley ran to her, and Morgana lifted her up, squeezing her. 

"How's my favorite niece?" 

"I'm good." She replied, then she looked around and saw me. "Aunt Mal!" 

"Hayley!" I said, and she jumped out of Morgana's arms and cam to me. "How's soccer going?" 

"It's good. I scored 3 goals last time." 

"You know who else did that?" 

"Who?" 

"Your Aunt Morgana." 

"What!" She laughed. 

"Hey are you doubting my soccer skills?" Morgana said. 

"Yes." 

Everyone laughed, and Kelley, who was picking a donut, turned around looking confused. 

"What happened?" She asked, still chewing. 

"You missed the funny kid." Said Sanchez. 

"I was dounting Aunt Morgana's soccer skills." Hayley said. "Kelley can I have a donut?" 

"What kind?" 

"Pink." I put her down and she went to go get the donut, and when she did she hugged Kelley. "Thank you!" 

"You're welcome." 

Chloe had disappeared without a word. 

Hayley went around and hugged the rest of the girls, and saying hi to everyone with their names. 

"I can't believe you remember my name!" Sanchez said. 

"I remembered you the most because you are a kid like me, just grown up!" Hayley said, making  everyone laugh again. 

Morgana spit out her water all over Sophia because of how hard she laughed, and then that got Hayley laughing. Soph just sat there, staring at Morgana, fighting the urge to kill her I think. 

"What's all this laughing down here?" Morgana's mom said, coming into the kitchen with a laundry basket. 

Morgana, Hayley and Sophia started telling her mom what happened and ho funny Hayley was, and Ashley looked at me. 

She mouthed, "What did she say?" 

"She has an accent." I mouthed back. 

"What are you talking about?" She asked out loud, which Made me visibly confused. "Morgana doesn't have an a-" 

I clapped my hand over her mouth quickly before she could say anything more, and I could see Kelley laughing out of the corner of my eye. 

"There is a set of little ears right there." I whispered. "And you are false, she has a nice ass." 

"You're just saying that because you're obligated." Ashley whispered, then she turned away from me. 

I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from my mom, because she knew I was in town. She was asking if I would go see her and my dad for a while today since I didn't last time. I told her I would, and just waited to tell Morgana. 

"So when you go back to Chicago, are you going to tell all your teammates about this?" Asked Morgana's mom. 

"I don't know. It's kind of heavy and just a lot. There's already so much in the media about it.... I can tell them when the time's right I guess." She said, and she looked right at me. 

"That was pretty dramatic for nothing really." Said Kelley. 

"Yeah. It was." Morgana said, looking back at her mom. "What's Chloe doing?" 

"She's in the attic looking for some box. I'm not entirely sure what she said. I wasn't paying attention." Her mom replied, which made me and Sanchez laugh. 

"Now I know where Morgana gets it from." Said Ashley. 

"Ah, she get's all her bad habits from me." 

"What else is there?" 

"Her constant swearing in French, the way she bits her nails when she's nervous, the list goes on." She dug in the laundry basket and pulled out a shirt for Sophia. "I'm very sorry my daughter spit water all over you." 

"It's okay. Thank you very much for the shirt." 

She said 'my house is your house' in French, and walked towards the stairs. 

"What does that mean?" Asked Sphia once she was gone. 

"My house is your house." Morgana, Hayley and I all said at the same time. 

"Awe, someone's been actually listening to her French lessons!" Said Morgana, punching me on the arm lightly. 

"I'm more impressed with the kid." Said Hatch. 

"Well Chloe speaks fluent French too." Morgana said. "So Hayley learned it at home almost as much as English." 

"She's like the cooolest kid ever." Said Kelley. 

"I know." Hayley said, and smiled. We laughed, and hearing Morgana laugh was like music to my ears, it always is but especially with her mood the past few days. 

"I have to go see my parents today." I sighed after everyone was done laughing. 

"And that's a bad thing because....?" Sanchez asked. 

"It's not. They have just....missed a lot since I last saw them." I pointed my thumb to Morgana. 

"Wait you never told your parents?" Kelley asked. 

"Nope." 

"I didn't either." Morgana said. 

"Wait is that why your dad laughed when I said something about you guys as a couple?" Asked Kel. 

"Um." I looked at Morgana. 

"He didn't think anything of it." 

"Okay." Morgana said, then she  scanned the room for Hayley, who had ran off looking for her grandma. 

"She's not here." Sophia said. 

"Thank god." 

"Is she a blabbermouth?" Asked Sanchez. 

"Hell yeah." Said Morgana. "Do you guys want to do something this afternoon  before you all leave?" 

"Like what?" Asked Soph. 

"I was thinking TopGolf." 

"I like that." Kelley smiled. 

"I'll book it now." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.1K 18
Just my gay ass writing about hot women with all respect
3.7K 124 16
**Third book to Attached and My Cure** Morgana LaRue and Mallory Pugh are set to lead the USWNT to their World Cup three-peat when there's a serious...
371K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...
83.2K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!