Robots (2005) Reader Oneshots...

由 BluD3vil0712

(reuploaded) This is where I'll be posting in oneshots and stories for one of the underrated movies...Robots... 更多

Any requests?
My Heart Beats Faster (Human! Piper x GenderNeutral! Human! Reader)
🍋Random Human! R x F Oneshot🍋
🍋Another Human! R x F oneshot🍋
Yet another Human! R x F oneshot
🍋Human! R x F | Omegaverse AU🍋
Another Human! R x F | Omegaverse AU
🍋Still Some Good Left (Human! Ratchet x M!Reader)🍋
🍋Yet another R x F Omegaverse!AU🍋
🍋Worthy of Your Love | Rodney x Cappy🍋
Nothing New | Piper x Fem! Reader
Keep Finding You | Cappy x Fem!Reader
🍋Stress Go Away | R x F🍋
Double Date?! | Fedney and Capchet
Late Night Slumber | Rodney x Fender
Love Underground | Madame Gasket x F!Reader
🍋In Due Time | Rodney x Fem! Reader🍋
Read Me to Sleep | Ratchet x Reader
Carry On | Robot!Rodney x Human!Reader
In My Arms | Rodney x Reader
🍋Blow Off Some Steam | Ratchet x Fem!Reader🍋
Stay, Stay, Stay | Rodney x Fender

Stars in the Night - Rodney x Fender

120 0 0
由 BluD3vil0712

Request: Okay can you do a stargazing Fender x Rodney one. I shipped them since I was young.

Requested?: Yes/No; LunaFlames

Type of story: fluff

Warnings: fluff throughout the oneshot/headcanon

Word Count: 220

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- On nights when the sky was clear and filled with the brightest of stars, robots are lucky enough to get a glimpse of the starry nights and maybe come across the Northern Lights if they're lucky.

- Rodney and Fender aren't ones to waste a perfect opportunity to use those nights as perfect dates. 

- Fender would definitely wrap his arms around Rodney's waist and rest his chin on his shoulder. Even purring is bound to happen.

- When nights get cold, they'd have to fetch blankets to stay warm...or maybe they can use their body heats to help out, too.

- On one of those nights when the Northern Lights coated the night sky, they would climb up on the roof of their apartment and watch the event unfold.

- When Fender took a moment to glance at Rodney...it's like the Lights themselves were Rodney's eyes. Dancing around in his sweet sapphires.

- He never realized his face was warm to the point it was burning hot like a volcano ready to burst any moment.

- Let's face it, he's adorable when he's like that.

- This all happens before and during their relationship together.

- Even then, they still use the balcony or the roof to view the stars and/or the Northern Lights.

- Of course, seeing together and in one's arms makes those starry-night dates even better. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

42.4K 578 42
Just some Random x reader one-shots. Disclaimer: - I don't own any of the characters - Not all of these ideas are mine (I might have seen them and w...
2.8K 183 25
{PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK, THE STORY IS TERRIBLE} (WARNING!! USE OF ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK) After the end part 2, about a couple of mont...
736 17 20
Rodney Copperbottom is known to be a funny boy in the town; preferring reading and inventing things rather than hunting and finding wives. It doesn't...
4.5K 16 22
You are now pregnant with Rodney's child and are trying to get the hang of it. While your child has lots of mystery to it. Is there a reason why you...