Unbound

Autorstwa Gotta_Love_The_Rain

Stiles Stilinski x Niklaus Mikaelson There isn't enough of this ship. The characters are NOT mine, they belon... Więcej

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

1.3K 47 8
Autorstwa Gotta_Love_The_Rain

previously...

"What are you? Five? " He can laugh all he wants; I know he felt touched by my words... And that's all that matters.

"Hey!! I have a vacant spot now, without Scott. I need a new best friend. You in or out?"

Present...

He takes a deep breath before smiling. And I mean a full on smile with teeth and all. "Yes, I'll go with you. But If I'm meant to be your new bestfriend you better be prepared. I don't know if you noticed but I go all out when it comes to those dear to me. No matter the method."

I'm the same way, I don't know why he felt the need to state it. "Peter, I will do the same by you. No one wants us but we have each other until the end. I promise." He seems touch by my words judging by his watery eyes.

"you want to throw the dart first or shall I?" I say as I walk to pick up the map from the hallway. I grab the map and go to my desk drawer for the darts.

"Hmmm..... How about we take turns and the first one to land on a country, state, or even a city is the place we go to." Peter says as he walks behind me, I turn around after I find the two darts. I give him one and take the other. "Here, I'll go tape the map to the wall. But we have to hurry before dad gets home. I want to be gone before he arrives."

"Okay. let me go first while you find a pen and paper to write the letter. " Good idea. It'll help us move quicker.

"Okay, but try not to hit any places where it's too hot."

"No promises."

Heh, knowing him he'll probably do on purpose. I quickly turn to find the pen and paper on my desk. I just take a page from the printer and a random pen from my desk.

~Hit~ " Damn, it's between... Sweden and Finland."

"keep trying while I write the letter, here take mine." I turn around to give him the dart to see him smirking. "you're having fun, aren't you?"

"of course."

"Don't tell me nothing until I'm done unless you actually get a direct hit on the map."

"... "

~Hit~

I turn around quickly, and start to write the letter.

Dear Dad,

I hope you can forgive me one day, I'm leaving not running away. Don't worry I have peter with me. My new bestie. He turned out to be a real softy and the only one who cared enough to show up, especially today.... don't worry. I'll call when I settle down, don't try to find me. I'll be back once I'm ready. Take care of yourself, eat well or I'll tell Ms. Mccall to take over your food preparation. I know you're already down with everything that's happening and I'm sorry but I have to do this for me. I was there for everyone, now it's time I also took care of me.

I love you dad,

sincerely,

your son

Mieczyslaw

My eye's start to water when I'm done. I hope I'm doing the right thing in leaving.

~Hit~

"Did you land a direct hit yet?" I turn around to see him walk towards the map.

"No, I'm too busy hitting the floor. Of course, I landed on a direct hit. It hit New Orleans. Huh..." After peter said New Orleans, he tensed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure? we can keep trying until we hit a different place if you want." He already suffered a lot in beacon hills, I don't want to cause him anymore pain.

"No, I'm fine... I guess it's fate to go back again." Why would he whisper when he knows I don't have werewolf hearing.

"Okay. If you say so."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...