A normal school... right? (Ho...

By Lennieh0618

Y/n L/n... very simple. Has a simple life. Totally don't have girls that are gonna fight for his attention... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First day of the School
Chapter 2: Wait, I'm actually Stuck Here?!
Chapter 3: Choosing da roommate
Chapter 4: An interesting conversation
Chapter 5: Jealousy at its finest
Chapter 6: Spooky time
Chapter 7: Objective: Survive
Chapter 8: Going home ain't easy
Chapter 9: I sure hope no one kidnaps me... just get over with it
Chapter 10: YO CHILL IT'S NNN!
Chapter 11: A normal day... with drugs
Chapter 12: Gen 6
Chapter 13: Surviving the Christmas Sleepover
Chapter 14: Kimonos
Chapter 15: Fireworks
Chapter 16: Food that has eight legs.
Chapter 1735278"/)("&#%/&": !"T¤(!/&#¤%(/!"&
Chapter 17: Valentine's day (Part 1)
Chapter 18: Banged~(Part 2)
Chapter 19: Data Collection
Chapter: 20128451")!/%("/!
Hi (not a chapter)
Chapter 21: Summertime! (Part 2)
Boba
Chapter 22: Followed (Part 3)
Chapter 23: Comfort (Part 4)
Chapter 24: Confusion
Chapter 25: Singing in the rain~
Chapter 26: Subway
Chapter 27: Christmas.
Chapter 28: I hate the Cold
Chapter 29: Recovery
Chapter 30: Rivalry
Chapter 31: Workout
Chapter 32: Angry Birds
Chapter 33: Drunk Karaoke
Chapter 34: Vewy Scawy Hawooween
Chapter 35: The NNN
Chapter 37: Psychotic Love
Chapter 36: Unforgettable Memories
Chapter 38: Summer Confessions

Chapter 20: Summertime! (Part 1)

3.7K 92 76
By Lennieh0618

==========

Summer, the best time (at least for me) in the year. I mean, who doesn't like the warmth our star brings to us? The nice rays of warmth that is a pleasant feeling yet dangerous if exposed to too much. It is also the time for a long break from work/school lasting around two months. You can do so much during summer, for example, go for a swim, camping in the woods, or just enjoy the peace.

Yet for our protagonist, you should probably already know what's gonna happen.

==========

Y/n was just laying in his bed looking through his phone and lazying around, looking through endless videos.

Deciding he had enough, he sat up and turned off his phone. As you might know it, summer break gives you loads of free time and with this time comes the one thing everyone despises, being bored.

Y/n deciding he had enough of boredom put on his shoes and decided to go to the beach that was relatively close. 

Did I mention that his class had a school trip to the nearest beach? Well, now you know.

Yagoo being, well Yagoo, planned a summer trip to the beach. Reasons? Yes.

As Y/n got to the beach, he looked out into the beautiful ocean.

Y/n took a deep breath before letting it out. "Haa~ Nothing beats the nice sunlight."

Y/n looked around and noticed an open umbrella just standing there. Y/n decided to walk over to it and sat down in the shade while looking out the sea.

"I should've brought some sunglasses..." Y/n muttered. "Oh well."

Y/n laid down on the sand and was about to close his eyes but saw that Sora was standing above him.

"Hi, Y/n!" She smiled. "Are you also here to enjoy the beach?"

"I mean, that's the reason for the school trip?" Y/n asked before he stuck his hand up. "Pull me."

Sora was about to grab his hand and pull him up, until a certain doggo grabbed his hand and ran with him into the sea, Y/n screaming in the process.

"Come on Y/n! To the sea!!!" Korone happily wooded.

Meanwhile...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!"

Y/n's scream was cut short as they made an impact on the water.

As Y/n resurfaced he grabbed Korone by the head. "Riddle me this: How far can a human yeet?"

"H-Hai?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEET!" Y/n yeeted her further into the water, as you could hear a screaming doggo.

Y/n sighed before he looked down on his shirt, now soaking wet. "This was my favorite too..."

"Ah! Y/n!"

Y/n turned around to see Ayame. "Sup Ayame, nice swimsuit too."

Ayame blushed at this compliment. "T-Thanks... what about yours?"

"Well, I was gonna go back to the hotel to grab my swimming trunks until a dog literally dragged my ass into the ocean." Y/n said. "She got my clothes all wet..."

"Y-Yeah... wet..." Ayame was trying her hardest to avert her eyes from his chest area where she could see how well-built Y/n was, her blush keeping on getting more red.

"I'm gonna head back to the hotel I'll be right back." Y/n said as he began making his way to the hotel, Ayame staring at him as he made his way back to the hotel.

==========

Y/n finally made it back to the beach, now with his swimming trunks as he noticed that most of the class was now on the beach.

"Y/n!" Sora came up to him. "S-So, how's my dress?"

"Looks nice." Y/n held his thumb up.

Sora turned around and pumped her fist as a silent 'Yes!' could be heard from her.

Y/n shrugged his shoulders before he made his way to the umbrella but was interrupted by Rushia poking his back.

"Y/n, how's my swimsuit?"

'Table...' Y/n thought. "Looks like-"

"Huh? Looks like what? A flat table? A wall? A f̷̱͈̤̟̜̦̓͗̓̔͂̂͆̕͝l̶̢̢̛̻̤̜̩͋̃̐̍̃̔̚̚͝͝a̸̢̛̠̯̤̥̳̭̳͒̆̈̉̔̔́̽̽̈́̈̕t̵͔̲̲̘͕̦̜͓̩̹̦͍͉̔̈̄͛̆̊̃̌͂͊-̴̲̪̩̩̫̉͆̉̈͒̆͒̏̄͐̋̃ͅc̴̨̯̈́̽̓͐̈́̍̔͐͝h̶̞͖̖̞̍̎̈́͜e̸̺̻̤̟̟̻̋̀̒͛̇͋̆̓́̚̕͜͜͝ş̷̙̙̭͓͓̝̤̩͖́͌̄̐̉͐̑̌͝ͅt̸̨̛͇͓̃͗̎̎̌͜͠͠e̴̢̛̺̖͇͈̥̘̙̹͔̣͉̠̅͛̀̂́̀̄̿̓̌̽͘ͅḑ̷͖̦͓͚̳̩͕̋̽͌͋͑ girl?" Rushia's voice was now distorted as her eyes glowed bright red.

"N-No! What I mean is that it looks like a-a piece of art!" Y/n yelled as he took a couple of steps back to not get stabbed by the angry green-haired necromancer. 

"R-Really?!" She asked as a blush formed on her face.

"Y-Yeah..." Y/n patted her head. "I'm gonna go to the ocean to swim."

"H-Hai..." She said as Y/n stopped patting her and took off his shirt, revealing you know what ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

Rushia, taking notice of his now revealed upper torso, blushed madly as he ran towards the ocean.

"LEEEROYYYYY JENKINNSSSS!!!" Y/n somehow jumped high into the air before smashing right into the water, and as you might know from experience, landing on your stomach fucking HURTS.

Y/n: *Intense screaming underwater*

As Y/n resurfaced his entire chest and stomach was now in red while he was experiencing what felt like being kicked in the dick but the chest area.

"AH FUCK THAT FUCKING HURTS MAN!"

A pair of arms wrapped around him and he could feel two soft pressure on his back.

"Ara Ara~ Does little Y/n need some medical assistance?" The voice of Choco reached Y/n's left ear startling him as he fell into the water once more.

He sat back up and saw Choco standing in front of him holding her hand out.

"Even if I enjoy this sight of your body, I still need to check if I can ease the pain." Choco said.

"Uh- I'm fine."

Choco: -_-

Y/n: *sweatdrops*

"Hm, alright, don't hurt yourself although, otherwise the nurse won't be so kind as today~" She said as she made her back to the shore, visibly swinging her hips.

"... The fuck just happened." Y/n questioned himself but was cut short by Mumei poking his back.

"Y/n! Let's play!"

"... Mumei is that a knife?" Y/n pointed at her hip where a knife was tired to her.

"Whaaat? I don't see any knife?" She looked at her right hip.

"Your left hip."

"Ahh~! Hentai!" She teasingly said. "Starring at a woman you pevert-"

"First of all, you're a bird, not a woman, second of all, I'm gay." Y/n said.

"Hahaha... that's a joke right?" Mumei asked.

Y/n: "..."

Mumei: *mortified bird sounds*

Mumei didn't say anything but fell on her back into the water as she floated. "T-This can't be..."

"Heh..." Y/n now had a smug smile.

"Mumei?! You okay?!" Fauna rushed to her to check on her only to see Mumei staring into the sky while muttering.

"Y/n's gay Y/n's gay Y/n's gay Y/n's gay-"

"Stay with me Mumei!!!"

Y/n tried his best to hold in his laughter but was cut short by a cough behind him. He turned around to see Kronii standing there.

"Uh... hi-?"

Y/n was grabbed by Kronii before she dragged him to the shore, Fauna gently grabbed Mumei before making their way to the shore.

Mumei was still muttering nonsense while Kronii began tying Y/n up. "WAIT THAT WAS A JOKE PLEASE-"

"Nah... I'm feeling of skinning a human, right, Fauna?" Kronii asked.

"...Hai..." She smiled, but we all know what kind of smile she can make.

Y/n: *intense internal screaming*

==========

A/N: This is the first day of my challenge where I write one chapter per day in a month. The challenge will be done on the 10th of Juli.

Also, side note, I'm now free from school LES GOOOOO......... I am gonna miss my classmates though.

Also, have you guys seen the new Modern Warfare II? It looks fucking sick, I even pre-ordered it. First time doing that.

-Lenny out

P.S: And yes, there will more pictures, don't worry horni readers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.3K 62
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
166K 5.1K 37
Okay, Hopefully the description will save this time, since this is now my 3rd time having to rewrite it from the placeholder I made on my phone. Y/n...
337K 3.3K 41
(Y/n) was orphaned at a very young age. He couldn't have been older then one year old. He was left at a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage opened...
69.4K 787 19
Name was Y/n Gaza, You were more sometimes a friendly chap who could have bad attitude awhile back depending if ya like to fuck around or just have l...