in my head // eddie munson

By maggsrock

ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ, ⁱ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ (𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝟒) Eddie Munson x Fem!oc Started: 10th April 20... More

cast
backstory
volume i.
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
volume ii
A/N
playlist
chapter nine
chapter ten

chapter two

24.2K 843 1.7K
By maggsrock

"What's your next class?" Vanessa asked Olivia as they walked through crowded hallways.

"Math but I have to go visit Ms Kelly so I'll probably just be at her office." Olivia spoke as they reached their lockers that are next to each other.

"Lucky you, I have science." Vanessa rolled her eyes pulling out her science books from a locker.

Olivia opened her locker and out of it fell a piece of paper.

"What is it?" Vanessa asked, closing her locker.

'my table and lover's lake tonight -ed'

"Oh, just, Mike needs some help so I'll sit with him during lunch." She lied.

"Okay, sure. Well I have to go, see you later babe." Vanessa walked away and the bell rang.

Olivia took her time getting to Ms Kelly's office.

She didn't bother knocking before entering the room.

"Olivia! So glad you came. Take a sit." Ms Kelly smiled at the younger girl.

"How are you?"

"I'm good." Olivia replied.

"Okay, so, let's start with..." The teacher looked thyrough some papers before she found the one she was looking for. "Your grades. I see your English is really good but you are failing you math class."

"I know." Olivia sighed sadly.

"I talked to your math teacher and she said you're not even trying." Ms Kelly raised her eyebrow.

"I mean it's stupid. Like I don't get when in my life will I need half of the things she teaches."

Olivia was starting to get frustrated and Ms Kelly noticed it so she changed the subject.

"So did you enjoy that little celebration this morning?" She smiled at Olivia.

"I- um I didn't go." Olivia gave her a sheepish smile.

"Really? Why not?"

"I made a new friend, so I spent some time with him." She said casually.

"With him huh?" Ms Kelly smirked and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"It's not like that."

Ms Kelly hummed. "And who is this new friend?"

"Eddie Munson." And when that name left her mouth Ms Kelly's eyebrows went up and a giant smile was spread on her face.

"I knew you two would get along, it was just a matter of time."

"I mean we only talked for a bit but he seems pretty cool." Olivia was looking everywhere but at Ms Kelly.

"Well I think that you two will be really good friends. Maybe even something more."

"Oh no, I am taking a break from dating."

Ms Kelly sighed. She wanted Olivia to be happy again and knowing Eddie he could be the key to it.

"How about this. You go out with him, just once, and I'll talk your math teacher into giving you a D."

Olivia thought for a while. 'It's just one date it can't be that bad.' She thought before nodding her head.

"Okay, I can do that." She spoke.

"Great, now if you want you are free to go." Ms Kelly smiled at her.

Olivia got up and said her goodbye.

There is still 20 minutes before lunch so she went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she leaned on the sink and looked herself in the mirror.

She was about to take out her pack of gold Marlboro's when she felt burning in her nose.

Soon after that red liquid leaked from her nose.

"What the hell?" She whispered while wiping off the blood.

She choose to ignore it and take a quick smoke before lunch.

She lit her cigarette and looked at her reflection in mirror.

She stood like that for a while before she took out her eyeliner from her bag.

Olivia took a deep breath before touching up her eyeliner and she almost ruined it when the bell scared her.

She packed her things and left the bathroom.

It was lunch time.

She waited a few minutes before she made her way to the cafeteria cause she wanted to seem 'cool'.

When Olivia got to the cafeteria she immediately noticed Eddie.

He was getting on the table.

"But as long as you're into band or science or parties or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!" He yelled the last part directly to the table where basketball team sat.

Olivia didn't want to go sit at Eddie's table just yet. She wanted to see the show first.

"You want something, freak?" Jason got up from his seat.

To that Eddie put his two index fingers as horns and stuck his tongue out.

"Prick." Jason mumbled and sat back down.

Eddie walked across the table and jumped down, scaring a few students that were passing by.

"Oh fuck me." Olivia whispered before she walked over to where food was served.

She only took some corn, water and cake.

She could hear Eddie's table scream 'postpone' as she started making her way towards it.

"Gareth's got, what, a year and a half? Me? I am army-crawling my way toward a D in Ms. O'Donnell's class." He spoke to Mike and Dustin.

"If I don't blow my final, I am gonna walk that stage next month, I am gonna look Principal Higgins dead in the eye, I'm gonna flip him the bird, I'm gonna snatch that diploma and I'm gonna run like hell outta there." He continued and Olivia almost snorted.

She was about to sit down when he spoke.

"So find me a goddamn sub." Eddie told Dustin and Mike.

"That sounds kinda kinky, don't you think?" She asked taking a sit next to Eddie.

She began eating her corn but looked up when she didn't get a response.

Everyone at the table was watching her.

"What? Is my eyeliner smudged?"

"Olivia why are you here?" Mike asked her.

"What, I can't sit with you now? You're too cool?" She asked him while playing with her rings.

Dustin laughed, a fake laugh. "You're so funny Liv. Also what are you doing tonight? We would love if you could come and play one game of D&D with us."

"Oh my God, do I get one of that cool shirts if I do?" She asked sarcasticly but Dustin couldn't tell that.

"Yeah! Everybody gets a shirt!" He looked around the table but noticed no one else was smiling.

"You're being sarcastic aren't you?"

"Yeah." She whispered.

"Damn it."

"I mean I would love to but I already have plans." She began eating her cake.

"And what's more important than spending time with your friends?" Mike asked.

"I actually have a date." She gave him a smile.

Olivia couldn't see but when she said 'date' Eddie blushed so hard he was redder than a strawberry.

Dustin's and Mike's eyes went wide. They knew she was scared of dating or even going on dates after Billy so this was a surprise for both of them.

Dustin was about to say something but Olivia turned to Eddie.

"A little bird told me you are failing Ms O'Donnell's class, is that true?"

He rolled his eyes. "I am literally surviving every minute I'm in the same room with her."

She snorted. "Same. Like I really don't wanna fail her class but it's so boring." Olivia took a sip of her water before she continued talking.

"Are you free during spring break? Because I really don't feel like spending it with children." When she said 'children' she looked at two boys next to her that gave her a toothy smile.

His eyes went wide for a second. "Yeah! Of course. We can hang out." He nodded his head.

"Great." And just in time the bell rang.

"I'll see you tonight, freak." She whispered in his ear and with that she walked away.

"Oh she so wants to fuck you." Jeff said while other members of The Hellfire Club laughed, except Mike and Dustin who shared a look of disgust.

"Shut up!" Eddie told him but he couldn't keep the smile off his face.

A/N: It took me so long to write this and I still don't like how it turned out. <\3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 274 18
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱˡᵉˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. ☆ Stranger things // Ste...
3.8K 121 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
151K 3.7K 86
They didn't know each other, she was popular in high school, he was the nerdy and probably crazy guy. She was loved by everyone but he was not partic...
196K 4.4K 39
In which Valerie Henderson has to deal with Vecna and resist Eddie Munson and his annoyingly infectious smile. Top rankings: #1 in eddiemunson #1 in...