Ice Queen and her Dragon

By DemonKing2099

This is a RWBY story however this time the female love intrest is Weiss enjoy. F/n = First name L/n = Last na... More

Beast Of Beacon
Alone
A Monster Or A Warrior
Team Bonding
All Or Nothing
Bond Of Ice
Dance With The Beast
The Beast Within
Danger In High Heels
Family Of Ice
Fall Of Beacon
Vol. 2 A Blooming Rose
Vol. 2 Fallen Snowflake
Vol. 2 Lonely Kitten
Vol. 2 Burning Dragon
Vol. 2 Old Friends
Vol. 2 Evolution
Vol. 2 A Dragons Rage
Vol. 2 Relic Of Knowledge
Vol. 2 Deadly Dreams
Vol. 2 Broken Bond
Vol. 2 Atlas Falls
Vol. 2 Laying The Foundation
Vol. 3 Return Of Heroes
Vol. 3 A Raven
Vol. 3 Taking A Stand
Vol. 3 Fight For The Crown
Vol. 3 Chosen Day (Flashback)
Vol. 3 Broken Spirit
Vol. 3 Calling Gods
Vol. 3 Fallen God

The Beginning

528 5 2
By DemonKing2099

In a world over run by monsters a group of people stood up to fight this world the creatures were know as Grimm and the people who fight them are know as huntsmen and huntress but a much more evil power lurks in the shadows.

My name is F/n L/n and I am faunus however I am alone not by choice but I have a mission one of vengeance with a path of blood but I must for justice but right now I am staying in a small wooden cabin just north of Vale.

Me: "I sense a creature of Grimm easy to kill right Tsubaki".

I pick up my sword which was called Tsubaki and step out the door and wait with my eyes closed until I breath in and out as I focus on my senses which are very sharp thanks to the years of training I went through as a child. Waiting for the moment the Grimm was within range of my blade I make a quick draw as it's head is sliced clean off and I soon open my eyes and see it turn to dust before I hear the sound of a faunus in pain which I quickly head for only for me to see 3 men beating a small faunus as I jump in and knock them back.

Guy 1: "Hey what do you think your doing".

Me: "making a group of men quiet attacking a faunus just because their different but then again you all just don't care do you".

Guy 2: "Look freak we will do what we want got it like this" (shoots the faunus).

As I look at the now dead faunus I simply kneel down and close their eyes and close my eyes as one of the guys goes for a punch at me however he soon find that in the blink of an eye his hand was sliced clean of as he falls back in pain as I stood up and look at them.

Me: "I would of just let you walk away but you for killing that faunus all of you will now your all dead".

As I held my sword for me nothing was different but for them time had stopped and I looked at them before slicing their head off in a single clean strike as I step away and let time resume as blood sprays on the walls and floor as I kneel by the dead faunus.

Me: "Almight spirits of the sky, of the sea and of the earth guide this wondering soul to a blissful rest may the great fire guide your path".

As I left take a moment to clean Tsubaki and give thanks to her for helping me get justice for that poor faunus but as I was walking home I noticed a hologram of Jaque Schnee and my blood was boiling as I slice it in half.

Me: "The Schnee are evil and as soon as I have the chance I will end their live with my own sword as I promised father".

I took a long walk home so I could cool off after what has just happened but as I took the walk back I make a quick stop at my village or what was left of it as I walk through I kneel before our clans symbol and pray hoping that all my people can see me getting justice for the faunus and them as an old friend appear.

???: "You know you shhhhould reaaally be careful unlesssss you wishhhh to die".

Me: "You make it sound like I'm in danger but tell me how is it I who needs to be careful or you Erik"

Erik was a lamia type meaning his lower body was part snake while the top half was human but he still smiled at the fact I had not lost my touch after all he more than any body knew of my semblance and it's power.

Erik: "You stiiiill not tired of all the fighting after all the yearrrrrs how long hassss it been"

Me: "10 years but I must keep going because justice is all that matters my people have suffered long enough this world made it's call I must answer always"

I told him as I stand up and begin to leave as I reach my home I feel go tomy bed and lay on it and look up at the ceiling as I drift off to sleep allowing time to tick on but my nights always end the same with me walking up from a nightmare but tonight I hoped to sleep.

To Beacon

Ozpin: "Glynda tell me what do you make of this".

Ozpin shows Glynda the photos from the crime scene which showed a dead faunus and 3 dead men.

Glynda: "I would say that whoever did this was very skilled".

Ozpin: "I know but take a closer look the 3 men that were killed had their heads cut off most likely by a sword but I'm sending team RWBY out to find and capture the person responsible inform them to leave immediately".

Glynda nods before contacting team RWBY with her scroll and informs them of their mission after which the team quickly boarded the first bullhead for the north part of Vale.

???: "So Ruby when we arrive what should we do".

Ruby: "Not sure but we know the killer is somewhere in the north of Vale".

???: "She is right Yang but the real question is is the killer a member of The White Fang".

???: "It's possible but I also believe it's unlikely".

As team RWBY arrived they all quickly start taking a look around hoping to find information on the killer and maybe a location as well but they struggle to find anything until a small faunus kid bumps into them.

???: "You ok".

Faunus child: "Yes".

Ruby: "Do you know anything about what might of happened here it would be a big help to help us find the killer".

Faunus child: "It might of been the blue dragon of the north".

Yang: "Blue dragon".

Faunus child: "Yes he is a legend in the faunus community when humans are hurting faunus he delivers punishment but should a human kill a faunus then he delivers only death to them lately he has been staying in a cabin not to far from here".

After the faunus child left team RWBY made their way towards the location the kid pointed to walking through thick woods as a wooden cabin came with in view.

Yang: "Blake can you see anything".

Blake: "No and I don't see any signs of traps this person must be crazy to leave themselves open to attack.

Me: "Or maybe he's skilled enough to not need any traps little kitty cat".

Team RWBY quickly jump back shocked at how I got behind them so easy as I take my hand of my sword as they pull out their weapons.

Me: "Let me guess your huntress no huntress in training but tell me do you believe your skills can match up to mine".

???: "Are you the one who killed those 3 men yesterday".

Me: "Yes and to be honest I enjoyed it seeing the life leave their eyes was just wonderful after all they killed a faunus who will never get to experience so I say me killing them was justified and now I will get to slay another threat to the faunus isn't that right Weiss Schnee".

Team RWBY soon felt the air around them almost feel cold as if Weiss made a quick thrust at me however I simply move slightly before giving her a knee to the stomach ausing her to kneel before me as I smiled at the sight. I go for my sword but am soon forced to jump back as the yellow haired girl came at me with a punch but I make a quick attack at her jumping over her while flipping her to the ground. A black haired girl comes at me but I block her kick with my knee and make a quick jab at her but she avoids my attack and goes for a counter but I grab her leg as I noticed a smile as I soon sense the red haired girl about to attack me as the black haired girl turns to ice as the red head used her scythe to knock me away.

Me: *That was very good after seeing how easy I took down their team mates they made a quick plan which had me focused on one of them but not the other but it will only work once*.

Me: "Is that all you 4 have because I could kill all of you before you have the chance to take your next breath".

As I watched the other 2 get back to their feet the sound of footsteps draws my attention as a group of people holding weapons appear as they point them at me as I soon see a faunus child in chains before they shoot it.

Weiss: "They just killed an innocent faunus".

While Team RWBY was looking at at the group of men in front of them Weiss soon noticed me walking towards them while drawing my sword and the air soon filled with and aura of death as in the blink of an eye I kill them all not giving them a second to breath my eyes were fueled with rage as I bury the faunus child and gave it a prayer.

Me: "Do you see now humans will never understand the faunus to them we are nothing but beasts but we have feeling we cry, we laugh and we bleed but we are seen as lesser creatures but if by killing them I free my people then I will embrace my own evil".

Weiss: "Are you a member of The White Fang".

Me: "No I'm not and even though our pathes may be similar I am different because I will kill the Schnee, the Grimm and The White Fang to free my people that is my goal Weiss Schnee now you must die".

As I walk towards them they feel time stop while I am able to move and get closer and closer as I look at them I can see they are scared but I place my blade near Weiss's throat and prepare to kill until.

???: "Master you should stop I sense she is different this girl is kind".

Me: "Tsubaki as my sword I respect your advice but this is my chance to take the life of a Schnee which will get vengeance for my people".

Tsubaki: "Maybe but I don't believe your a person who would kill the innocent but as you said I'm your sword use me as you will".

Tsubaki stops talking and I look at my blade as a small drop of blood runs from her neck but I pull Tsubaki back and let time resume as Weiss soon feels her neck and looked at me confused.

Weiss: "Why did you not kill me".

Me: "Because I'm willing to take a chance however should I see that my judgement was correct I will end you also I would like to speak to your headmaster if you don't mind".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
5.8K 192 51
You have seen stories of a beast falling in love with a rose, then you saw a dragon find love in the ice queen but this is a story unlike any other f...
1.5K 47 23
Disclaimer: I donot own RWBY at All,Do Not Report me Because of This. Yes,There Will be Lemon
4K 60 32
This is a story about Ruby Rose and how she found love and the choice she made that would change her life forever. ⚠️LEMON⚠️