๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ

By iluvvkentrell

"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

sixteen.

2.4K 41 6
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT

"Soooo you ready to meet my mom and dad?" Kayla cheesed as she asked Jaylen.

"Yeah let's do this." He gave her a tight lip smile as he sat on his bed.

"What's wrong you nervous." She walked over to him .

"Nah I ain't nervous it's just I ain't never met my girl parents before out of all the girls I been with so you the first." He looked up at her while she sat beside him.

"Aww I'm the first, feels good to be the first." She said laughing making Jaylen laugh.

"Anyways let's get ready I'm bout to take a shower." She said getting up walking to his bathroom.

Today Jaylen is going to meet Kayla's parents they're going to have dinner together and everything Kayla's mom is making buffalo chicken dip.

Kayla was now in the shower and she jumped as she felt hands around her waist and when she turned around it was Jaylen.

"Jaylen don't scare me like that." She smacked his chest.

"My bad baby." He laughed turning her around and sliding his fingers down her stomach and twirled them around her clit.

"You really wanna have sex before you meet my parents?" She said lightly moaning  as she put her arms around his neck. He shook his head and leaned in for a kiss.

One hand was on her waist pulling her closet and the other one was still playing with her clit as she moaned against his lips.

He turned her around pinning her on the wall then aligned himself and started to give her slow strokes making her moan.

"Jaylen." She moaned his name as he went faster.

He put his face in the crook of her neck kissing it as he breathes heavily in her ear giving her hickeys. He then put both his hands on her waist pulling her off the wall and closer to him as he pushed himself deeper inside of her.

Kayla's mouth was wide open as she felt her stomach close in putting one hand on the wall as she creamed all over him. He pulled out a nutted all on her back.

"Bae that felt good." She said stepping closer to the water rinsing herself off.

"Hell yeah it did." He smiled kissing the back of her neck.

She turned around with soap on a wash rag and started to wash his body and he did the same. He got a wash rag and washed her body.

They were now out the shower and all dressed. Kayla had on a black Balmain shirt with black biker shorts and white air force 1s. Jaylen had on a black graphic tee and jeans with the shoes Kayla got him for his birthday.

They were in the car when Kayla noticed a hickey on her neck she looked closer and seen that there were two and she looked at Jaylen.

"Bae you must wanna get me in trouble." She laughed.

"What, what I do." He looked at her.

"You gave me hickeys, really."

"Just cover em up." He said leaning closer looking at her neck.

"I am I think I got some makeup in my purse." She said looking through her purse.

She found some concealer put it on her neck and blended it in with her finger.

"Can you see them?" She asked turning towards him.

"Nah let's go." He said driving off. Kayla connection her phone to his Bluetooth and played "WAIT FOR U" by future.

________________________

"Hey dad." Kayla said giving her dad a hug when they walked in her house.

"Wassup baby." He said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Jaylen this is my dad." She said pulling Jaylen closer to her.

"Wassup call me Eric." Her dad said dapping Jaylen up and patting his back.

"Wassgood." Jaylen said returning the handshake.

"Yo mom in the kitchen go say Wassup." Her dad said pointing to the kitchen then walked to the couch and sat down. And Kayla and Jaylen walked away.

"Hey ma." She said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey girl." Her mom said giving her a hug.

"Mom this Jaylen." She said smiling.

"Finally I was wonder when she was gone introduce us all she do is talk about you." Her mom said laughing giving Jaylen a hug.

"You be talking bout me?" Jaylen said smiling looking at Kayla.

"Yeah sometimes she just being dramatic." She playfully hit Jaylen's arm.

Jaylen was at the table talking with Kayla's dad they we're getting along perfectly and her dad seems to like Jaylen. Kayla was still in the kitchen helping her mom cook.

Her mom was cooking buffalo chicken dip it wasn't done yet but Kayla wanted to try it so she grabbed a chip and put some dip on it and ate.

"Na'kayla stop playing with me and wait for the food to get done." Her mom said and smacked Kayla's hand lightly making her laugh then walked away.

"Hey bae." Kayla said kissing Jaylen's cheek and sat next to him.

"Nah don't be doing none of that in front of me." Her dad said giving Kayla a side eye and Jaylen laughed.

"Dad it's just a kiss." She chuckled.

"Yeah and that's all y'all better be doing." He said and Kayla looked at Jaylen and gave him a look.

They talked and chatted for a while and soon enough the food was finally done. Kayla's mom brung everybody's plate to the table and a cup of juice.

"Mm this good." Jaylen said when he tasted the food.

"I know right this my favorite." Kayla said taking a bite of her food.

"So how y'all relationship going?" Her mom asked.

"It's been good you know we get in arguments sometimes but that's about it." Kayla said.

"Nah tell them how you be hitting on me." Jaylen said making them laugh.

"Boy I do not be hitting you." She looked at him.

"Yeah Ight." He said taking another bite of his food.

"Damn nigga Whatchu be doing?" Her dad said.

"Ion be doing nothing to her y'all know she a lil crybaby." Jaylen said.

"Yeah Na'kayla just like her mom." Her dad said.

"Eric don't play me and my daughter." Her mom laughed.

"Right." Kayla agreed with her mom.

"How your parents doing?" Kaylas mom asked Jaylen. And his and Kayla's facial expression changed.

"Uh they died when I was 8." He said.

"Aww baby I'm sorry." Her mom said as she put her hand on her chest feeling bad.

"Nah you good." He assured her.

"It must've been hard losing both yo mom and dad." Kayla's dad said.

"Yeah it was as first I just had to accept it but after ten years I'm still not over it." He told them.

"Aye Jay pass me that juice." Eric said pointing to the Minute Maid that was by Jaylen.

                _________________________

Dinner was over and they all help clean the kitchen and put away the dishes in the dishwasher. When they were done Kayla and Jaylen went upstairs to her room.

Kayla was in her bathroom taking pictures in the mirror she got a couple of good ones and she posted them on her Instagram story.

"Lemme be in one." Jaylen said walking in behind her rubbing his hand on her stomach. She took the pictures then sat her phone down and turned around facing him.

"So how do you like my mom and dad." She said putting her hands on his chest.

"They coo I fuck with yo dad he funny as fuck." He said.

"Yeah I was hoping you got along with my dad cause I know how he can be." She said looking up at him.

"Yeah he was showing me pictures of you when you was little and a baby." He smiled.

"Oh my god he is so embarrassing." She covered her face with her hands.

"Nah don't be embarrassed." He moved her hands off her face.

"Yeah well my mom seems to like you that's good." She said.

"Mm yo ass look good right now I just wanna rip yo clothes off." He said and lifted her up and sat her on the sink.

He put his forehead on hers and leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. She grinds on the counter as he puts his hands on her butt squeezing it. He then took off her shirt and she did the same and unbuttoned his pants.

They continued to kiss until they heard a knock on the door.

"Na'kayla you in there?" Her mom asked knocking on the door. Both their eyes widened and they pulled away immediately.

"Yeah mom hold on." She said quickly as her and Jaylen hurried and put they're clothes back on.

"My bad mom we was taking pictures." She said once she finally opened the door and Jaylen walked over to her bed.

"Aw ok." Her mom looked back at Jaylen and back at Kayla suspiciously. "But I came to ask you for some white nail polish you got some?" She asked.

"Uh yeah lemme get it for you." She said walking to her vanity and opening one of the drawers.

"Thank you." Her mom said when Kayla handed it to her.

"Y'all be good now." Her mom pointed at them as she walked out and closed the door.

"Bae we almost just got caught." She said walking over to the bed and laid next to him.

"Aye not gone lie I felt my heart drop." He laughed.

"I'm weak as fuck, let's watch a movie though ." She said turning on her tv.

"Ight you pick." He said wrapping his arm around her and got on his phone.

They picked a movie and pulled the blanket over them got comfortable and chilled.

                 _______________________

I hope y'all like this chapter it was kinda hard to write because ion know how mfs be when they introduce they parents to they boyfriend so it was all from the top of my head really.😭

I was gone add another part with Brook and chy to make it longer but it would've been pointless so this'll do.

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 75.2K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
94.9K 1.8K 34
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Š๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...
324K 9.5K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
95.3K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?