𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐊 , eddie munson . ✓

By 80srog

❝if you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you PUNK !❞ - 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... a girl with magic powers he... More

PUNK
1 || THE CHAMPIONSHIP
3 || THE CAMPAIGN
4 || THE MURDER
5 || THE DRUG DEALER
6 || THE FIND
7 || THE TRUTH
8 || THE CRUSH
9 || THE CLOCK
10 || THE RESEARCH
11 || THE SONG
12 || THE MIND
13 || THE DRAWING
14 || THE HOUSE
15 || THE LIGHT
16 || THE REUNION
AUTHORS NOTE!!
17 || THE COMPASS
18 || THE GATE
19 || THE BATS
20 || THE INJURY
21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE
22 || THE LIGHT CONVO
23 || THE OTHER SIDE
VOL II
24 || THE WEAKNESS
25 || THE HOT WIRE
26 || THE RIDE
27 || THE SPLIT
28 || THE FINAL WORDS
29 || THE END

2 || THE LUNCH

28K 806 1K
By 80srog

PUNK
"Okay, maybe I don't believe in you as much as I originally did."

THE BRUNETTE GIRL sat at the lunch table alone. Just like always. No one ever sat with the girl at lunchtime, not even her friends. She didn't mind it much thought, she liked being alone.

Fiona sat and played with her food not wanting to eat the disgusting looking food that sat in front of her. The girl looked over her shoulder just to see her two friends looking at her. She sent them a small smile not getting one in return.

Just then, she realised they weren't looking at her. They were looking at someone at the table next to her. Following their gaze, she saw who they were looking at.

It was a boy with long hair and bangs. He was wearing a shirt which matched the one which Mike and Dustin were wearing. Then it clicked. That must be the Eddie they were talking about earlier.

Dustin and Mike sat down at the table next to hers and she could tell the boys were nervous. The girl paid no attention to the boys and went into a small daydream. However, she was immediately snapped out of it when she heard somebody stand at the table beside hers.

She looked up to see Eddie climbing onto the table, speaking as he did. "But as long as your into band or science...or parties." He sneered as he looked around the cafeteria.

"Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets..." Eddie yelled at the group of basketball players who all just rolled their eyes at the boy.

"You want something, freak?" Fiona heard one of the players ask, sensing the annoyance in his words.

In response, Eddie put his hands up to his head making horns with his fingers and sticking his tongue out causing Fiona to let out a small laugh.

Eddie put his hands back down and chuckled and grinned at the annoyed player. Fiona watched as the boy walked back across the table, intrigued by the boy.

"It's force conforming." The brunette heard the brown-eyed boy speak. "That's what's...killing the kids!" Eddie shouted at a girl who was walking by, jumping right next to her.

Fiona chuckled as did Eddie and the group of boys who were sitting at his table. Eddie let cheerleaders walk by him before looking over at Fiona seeing that she was amused by him.

Eddie nodded at her making the girl smile in response before he went back to his seat. "That's the real monster." He finished.

All of the group turned around to see who the Munson boy had been nodding at only for Mike and Dustin to be shocked when they saw it was their friend. "Hey, Fi!" Dustin smiled at the girl.

"Hey, Dustin!" She smiled back, giving him a small smile. "Why don't you come to sit with us?" Dustin asked motioning for the girl to sit next to Mike.

"Uh..." Fiona trailed off as she looked over at Eddie who just nodded. "Why not?" The boy spoke making Fiona stand up, grab her food and walk over to the group of boys.

"Fi, is it?" One of the boys who sat at the table asked making Eddie roll his eyes. "It's Fiona Harrington."

"Yeah...Fiona Harrington." The girl nodded, not sure how the boy had known her name. "We share a few classes." Eddie nodded at her.

"Okay well...back to speaking of monsters..." Dustin trailed off as he looked over at Mike. "Uh, Lucas has to do this, uh, balls-in-laundry-baskets game."

"So..." Dustin chuckled, trying to calm his nerves as he spoke, "He's not gonna be able to make it to Hellfire tonight."

"And I know there's no way we can beat your sadistic campaign without him." Dustin told the boy, "So, me and Mike, we were talking," he turned to face the boy, "shooting the shit, and we were thinking maybe we might..." The boy trailed off.

"Postpone?" The brunette girl asked, hoping to help the boy find the word he was looking for. Dustin nodded his head causing the whole group of boys immediately start yelling at the boy and Mike.

"Shut up!" Eddie yelled at the group, making them all immediately go quiet. "You saying Sinclairs been taken in by the dark side?"

"I wouldn't call it the dark side." Fi muttered under her breath.

"Something like that." Mike told the boy, getting more nervous by the second. "Something like that?" Eddie questioned the black-haired boy as he threw some food at the two boys. "Jesus Christ." Dustin spoke as he flinched away from the food.

"And rather than find a sub for him, you want to postpone 'The Cult Of Vecna?'" The long-haired boy questioned the two, getting a bit frustrated.

"I...I don't want to postpone it. We don't want to postpone it." Mike gestured between himself and Dustin. "It's just that, most of the subs will be at the championship game." Eddie got out of his chair as Mike spoke.

"Oh, it's the championship game?" Eddie questioned, turning around to face him. "Yeah." Mike responded wearily.

"Can I level with you? Jeff graduates this year. Gareth's got, what? A year and a half? Me, I am army crawling my way towards a D in Mrs O'Donnell's." Eddie informed the two younger boys as he walked down the aisle of the table.

"If I don't blow her final, I'm gonna walk that stage next month," Eddie started doing a small weird dance making the three friends chuckle, "I'm gonna look Principle Higgins dead in the eye, I'm gonna flip him the bird," The boy stuck up his middle finger, showing exactly what he was going to do, "I'm gonna snatch that diploma. I'm gonna run like hell outta here." The man started moving around a lot causing both Dustin and Fiona to let out a laugh.

"I believe in you." Fiona told the boy, clapping her hands and making Eddie bow as he smiled at her.

"Didn't you say that last year?" One of his friends asked the boy. "And the year before that?" His other friend asked.

"Okay, maybe I don't believe in you as much as I originally did." The brunette girl spoke causing him to put a hand over his heart, faking being hurt.

"Yeah, yeah, and I was full of shit then." Eddie told his two friends as he walked toward them. "This years different. This year is my year. I can feel it. '86, baby."

"You know what that means?" Eddie asked Fi's two friends, causing them to shake their heads no. "It means you boys are the future of Hellfire." He walked over to them, grabbing them by their shoulder.

"I knew it the moment I saw you. You sat on that table right over there, looking like...looking like two little lost sheep." The boy told the two as he looked between them.

"You were wearing a Weird Al T-shirt, which I thought was brave," He told Dustin, "Mike, you were wearing whatever shit your mommy bought you from the goddamn Gap." This caused all the boys on the table to laugh, but Fiona just ended up furrowing her brows.

"Why do you remember what they were wearing?" The girl asked him, confused as to why somebody would remember what someone else was wearing months ago.

Eddie aggressively picked the boys up by the back of their shirts, making them immediately stop laughing. "And we showed you that school didn't have to be the worst years of your life, right?"

Mike immediately shook his head no. "Well, I'm here to tell you that there are other lost little sheepies out there who need help. And maybe one of them is your friend." Eddie muttered the last part quietly so only the two boys could hear.

"Who needs you." He continued on, letting go of the two boys making them turn around and face him. "And all you guys gotta do is get your Bo-Peeps on and go and find one." He pushed the two boys away and sat back down at the table.

The boy immediately looked over to Fiona who was already looking at him, "I'm Eddie. Eddie Munson." He held out his hand so the girl could shake it. The girl shook his hand and immediately smiled. "Nice to meet you, Eddie Munson."

"You know what I think? I think you should go help your helpless friends find someone to sub otherwise they're in deep shit." Eddie smiled at the girl innocently.

So that's exactly what the girl went to do.

alex speaks

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 READS ALREADY!! I hope that you guys like this book so far and yeah:)

also you will hopefully be seeing fionas powers soon!

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1492

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
26.6K 420 17
"Everybody's a killer if you push them far enough." In which the survivors of woodsboro move to NYC for a new beginning, hoping ghostface won't try t...
761K 24.4K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1.3K 74 4
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒 ↪︎ 𝐚𝐣 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐜 ( 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 @-𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 ) ( 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 @𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄_𝐆𝐎�...