Hidden

By heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? More

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 22
C 23
C 24
C 25
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 35
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 40
C 41

C 16

843 62 19
By heavenu_rene

"You are doing good, Ariella. You look beautiful. " Margaret smiled at me and look at my reflection in my vanity mirror.

I am having a hard time to choose what gown I should wear in our prom tonight as some of them were tight and some were very big for my size. Thankfully, my friends are here to help me to pick what they thought is suits for me.

"You guys could be a really good couple if only Ariella wasn't gay." Catherine giggled but we just gave her a sharp look.

Margaret handed me a black fitted glittering with a high slit on the side of gown.

"You think I'm gonna wear this one?" I asked with a dirty look at the gown in my hand.

"That's the last one, you can ask your mom to pick for you." Cath said while applying an eyeliner.

"It'll be so much worst." I mumbleb, no other choice but to wear this too revealing clothes.

After million years of preparing we headed down and bid goodbye to my mom.

"Enjoy, girls!" Mom bid as we walk through Margaret's car.

"You think she will be there?" I unconsciously asked them.

"Yes, for sure." Maggie replied as if she knows exactly who I'm talking about.

As soon as I stepped out from the car, I could see a lot of students wearing their glamorous gown with their on fleek make- ups.

"Is this a prom- or are we in the Met Gala?" Catherine seems talking on herself as she wander her eyes at the crowd.

"We should go inside, it'll start anytime soon." Margaret said to the both of us and held my hand as we walk through the red carpet in the entrance.

Most eyes were fix on us, I roamed my eyes only to see an elegant woman wearing her crimson red slacks and suit.

I could see how her eye balls, even from afar, traveled to my face down to my seductive gown. She diverted her gaze somewhere when she saw how Margaret's hand was locked on mine.

After a moment of exposure, we decided to settled down to our designated seat at the corner of the venue. I discreetly look around to look for her, the woman I want to stare for life.

"She's there, maduduling kana kakahanap sa kanya," Cath pointed her finger where she is. She was talking with Professor Mildred, again. I let out a soft groan and decided to keep my eyes at the stage to distract myself from a sudden jealousy. 

"You okay?" Maggie asked, I nodded.

After half an hour of waiting, the event start already and it is going smoothly.

"Supreme Students Officers planned this exciting part of the event that we will call 'The Chosen One'." The master of ceremonies excitingly announced, everyone laughed at the title he used The Chosen One.

"The students from seventh to twelfth grade voted to those candidates from First Class section, and whoever got the highest votes will be a queen and king of the night." Everyone applauded.

"What is he talking about?" I asked Margaret, curiously. Catherine was busy looking to some handsome guys next to our table.

"Catherine planned all of this because she wants you to put at the center of attention, in short she wants you to win, and I don't know where she got the confidence that it'll be successful, but sure, you will gonna win." Margaret wink at me and chuckled.

"What?!" I silently hissed and divert my attention to Catherine.

"Yes?" She said while her eyes wandering somewhere else.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" She finally look at me and flashed her goofy smile.

"Maybe because you do not care about school stuffs like this, but still, malakas ang loob ko na mananalo ka." Cath playfully raised her eyebrows. 

"But I don't want to– whatever." I defeatedly said and crossed my arms.

"The winner will be given an award by Board of Director of La Consolacion University, Ms. Irene Marcos." The MC announced.  Our mouth involuntary open as how he addressed Professor Marcos.

"What?! She's Board of Director in this school?" Catherine couldn't believe and so am I.

"I didn't know that." I whispered in shocked, Maggie just shook her head and smile.

"And the winner, our queen of the night is.." He suspensefully said as the dramatic sound of a drum was played at the background.

"Miss Ariella Dominique Hughes from First Class section!" Everyone whistled and cheer for me,  my eye balls rolled on their own. 

Catherine shouted and applauded together with Margaret.

"Congratulations!" Maggie stood up and  kissed my cheek and held my waist for support. 

"I told you you're gonna win!" Catherine said, I playfully rolled my eyes at her, again.

I heard another name was mentioned by the master of ceremonies which I think the king of the night, I look at him walking closer to me and guided me to walk up the stage. He was quite cute, I must admit.

Everyone is cheering at us as I shyly flashed my smile. I would kill Catherine for suggesting this to happen.

"And of course, our beloved Ms.   Marcos is on her way to give these two a lovely awards." He said.

I look at the side and saw her walking closer and closer wearing her splendour being. I noticed how her eyes are so tender than usual, her cheeks are flushing red as well. Is she drunk? I thought. She walked gracefully and smiled at everyone.

She went at the side of a young boy first beside me and wore him a sash with its title.

"Congratulations. " I heard her say to the boy.

I could feel how my chest tightened when she stare at my eyes for a while before deciding to give me a bouquet of flowers and a sash as well.

My world stopped when she whispered something in my ear, "you are beautiful. " She smiled.

At the moment, I could hardly breathe when she smoothly put her arm around my back and gently placed her palm on my bare back, close to my ass. Jesus.

We smiled as the photographer   told us to be more closer to each other. The boy who I think the same with my age touched my arm with his, but Ms. Marcos gently pulled me in her side. Her warmth against my skin made my body shiver.

"Congratulations.." She whispered again. I could smell the vodka coming from her mouth.

"Did you–"

"Only five shots." She cut my words, I just ended up nodding. 

After that intense interaction, I took a relief breathe when I reached my seat and guess what? Maggie and Cath looked at me and smirked.

"I wish I could kill you right now, Catherine Buenaventura." I playfully punch her arm.

"Basta ba ikaw ang papatay, I don't see why not." She refuted and laughed.

Everything went smoothly until the last part of the event. The loud music was making the young students go wild and the colorful lights reflecting to those who are wearing glittering gown include me.

I crossed my legs revealing my bare thigh while watching Cath and Maggie owning the dance floor.

"Don't you wanna dance?" I slightly jolted when she took a seat beside me.

"My feet says no." I casually replied and pretending that I am not affected with her presence.

"Good evening, Ms. Marcos and to you lovely lady." The king of the night, my partner this evening, butt in and flashed his dimples at me.

"Hi," I said and smile.

"May I take you for a dance?" He unfolded his arm waiting for my response.  I look at my side seeing the jealousy all over her face.

"U-uhm..of course." I agreed as I don't want to humiliate him. As soon as we reached the center, one of the songs of Adele started to play at the background. 

"I'm Tristan, by the way." He introduced himself and gentlemanly put his arms around my waist and clasped his hand behind my back.

Take your eyes off of me so I can leave..

The song started, I put my arms around Tristan's neck and pressed my body towards him.

She was looking at me while we're synching at the music. I could feel how she stared at my soul even from afar.

I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me
This is never ending, we have been here before..

I keep my eyes on her, I could feel myself bursting a strong desire to the woman sitting beautifully while watching me.

But I can't stay this time 'cause I don't love you anymore..

Should I call it betrayal to myself when all my heart wants is to love her?

Please, stay where you are
Don't come any closer
Don't try to change my mind
I'm being cruel to be kind..

Tristan pushed me gently as he smiled at me, but all I could see was the reflection of my eyes– the emptiness of them when it comes to other people's soul.

I can't love you in the dark
It feels like we're oceans apart..

The song is telling the opposite of what I feel, I wanna run to her and claimed her as mine. Everything feels illegal, but feels good inside.

There is so much space between us
Baby, we're already defeated..

That is when I excused myself and ran out of the venue. The feeling is very strong, to the point that I want to scream it to the world.

I shoved my hair and sniff as I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" The voice I want to hear at the moment spoke.

——

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 36 12
What happens when a hopeless romantic falls in love with a realistic person? Where it will lead to them? Sadhika All of me belongs to all of you. You...
5.4K 258 40
She was just that girl who always did her work at school, never caused trouble, was always quiet in the classroom and never felt like she belong with...
3.2K 126 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
224K 4.3K 25
She thinks nothing can come out of it She fell in love with her teacher What happens when her teacher fight for her love as well