Boondocks: An Asian Evil Apoc...

By authorjaydeepshah

They believe it is only about defeat and escape. Little do they know; it is something more than that. It is a... More

PART I
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
WANT TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY?

Dedication Note

13 0 0
By authorjaydeepshah

Dedicated to everybody who encouraged me and kept me motivated to continue writing; to them, my thanks x1000.
My editor on this book, Ms. Emily Yau, is an excellent sor-ceress of editing with exceptional intelligence and good sense. She executed all of her developmental editing skills on this book, and for it, my heartful thanks to her.
Last but not least, Eve Hall, another excellent sorceress of editing with exceptional intelligence and good sense. She executed all of her editing skills on this book, and before this to the previ-ously published story The Haunting of Black River Forest, and for it, my infinite thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 3 4
Note: This is a small preview of the final book. Click here to purchase a copy of the book: http://a.co/gOUs3Sz __________________________________...
264K 16K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
82K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...
336 44 16
A homeless man discovers a mysterious box which transports him back to his childhood. On each side of the box, both inside and out, a new world revea...