How I Married Your Mom

By richa2609

Samarth Saxena, the most feared businessman of the country. He is strong, powerful, cruel but also devilishly... More

The Cast
Chapter 1- Samarth's Birthday Present
Chapter 2- Pari and Jiya's Li'l Secret
Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari
Chapter 4- Samarth's Bipolar Nature
Chapter 5- Interview Gone Hot!
Chapter 6- Is Love In The Air?
Chapter 7- Samarth Remembers His Wife
Chapter 8- Pari Knows The Truth
Chapter 9- Pari's Reveals Her Condition
Chapter 10- Pari Wants Us To Get Married
Chapter 11- Miss Jhagdalu and Mr. Sanki
Chapter 12- Wedding Bells Ring
Chapter 13- I Love You Mamma
Chapter 14- World's Best Mom
Chapter 15- Samarth's Nightmare
Chapter 16- Get Used To Dark Things, Wifey!
Chapter 17- A Picnic or Honeymoon?
Chapter 18- I Don't Wanna Lose You
Chapter 19- Too Hot To Handle (1)
Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)
Chapter 21- The New Addition
Chapter 22- Uff! The Work Load
Chapter 23- Fight During PTM
Chapter 24- Harassment At Work
Chapter 25- Samarth: Jealous Or Moody?
Chapter 26- Samarth Opens Up To Jiya
Chapter 27- Friendship: A New Start
Chapter 28- Is He Your Husband?
Chapter 29- Samarth Is Changing
Chapter 30- Jiya Sings For Samarth
Chapter 31- The Unexpected Ride
Chapter 33- A Quick, Hot Confession
Chapter 34- A Romantic Samarth

Chapter 32- Jiya gets Kidnapped

187 20 11
By richa2609

"I am going to the office. Do you want me to drop you somewhere, sweet lady?" Samarth asked Jiya in a sugarcoated voice. Honestly, this all was very new to her. Samarth was giving her a very special treatment today. First, those words in the bed, the helicopter ride, the sexy, 'wanna join', everything about him was driving her crazy.

"Yeah, sure!" Jiya agreed to it instantly. Samarth grabbed his coat and briefcase and stepped out, Jiya following him. "Jiya!" Shipra called out. Both Samarth and Jiya stopped at that voice. "Be careful." Jiya and Samarth looked at each other, confused and then at Shipra. "Kya hua Maa? Aap aisa kyun bol rahi hain achanak se?" Jiya asked politely keeping a hand on her shoulder. "Haan, did you see any bad dream wherein I finally got rid of her?" Samarth chuckled at his own joke and Jiya glared at him.

"Woh kya hai na ki, I am just feeling restless. Mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai." Jiya frowned at Shipra's words. "Shipra, I think you need a holiday since you are getting older. Take rest for a few days at your home town and come back. These unwanted thoughts will eventually stop." Samarth instructed curtly. Shipra looked at Jiya, worry written all over her face. "Maa, aap fikr mat keejiye. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga. I will be safe. Bhagwan hain mere saath." She hugged Shipra. Both of them came out and got seated in the car.

"Shipra is growing older and has started watching more of Ekta Kapoor's serials. Hence the drama." Samarth spoke while starting the car. "Shh. Don't speak like that about her. There might be something bothering her for sure." Jiya tried to talk sense. "If you say so." He started concentrating on the road. "Pari ka admission fee bharne ka last date kab ka hai?" Jiya asked while going through her mobile. "It's in the note that I sent you. 21st is the last date, isn't it?" Samarth asked.

"Hmm, main bhar doongi." Jiya replied. "Waise Samarth.." Jiya started off, keeping her phone on her lap. "Hmm?" Samarth took a look at her and then at the road. "What if something were to actually happen to me?" Jiya asked inquisitively. "Then I would be the happiest." Samarth laughed. "Wow! You are so mean." Jiya spoke and went back to her mobile.

"Waise, what do you mean by that 'something'"? Samarth questioned. "I mean, if I died or someone killed me." Jiya spoke causally. "Nobody has the audacity to kill you. More like, they will kill themselves because if they kill you, you will trouble them as a ghost. You have that invisible aura around you." Samarth spoke and couldn't stop laughing. "Then it'll be good if I die. Anyways, you don't need me. Seriously Samarth? You won't care even a bit if I go away from you?" This time Jiya's voice held seriousness.

The car came to a screeching halt. Samarth looked at her, concernedly. "Never. I repeat never speak like that again. You know I can't live without you. I can't handle a second heartbreak." He hugged Jiya, his voice broke. He was continuously dropping hints that he was in love with Jiya but she wasn't ready to accept that. She didn't want to get her hopes high because expectations are the cause of sadness.

She broke the hug and cupped his face. "I am not leaving you and Pari. Not in this birth at least. Talking about the next birth, it will be better if you find me first because if I find you, am not leaving you in that birth as well." She smiled as she said that. "What? That means, no new girl in the next birth also? I have to put up with you?" Samarth made a disgusting face as Jiya rolled her eyes.

"What have I told you about rolling your eyes at me?" Samarth brought her closer by grabbing her arm and looked into her eyes. "I---I th---thought I was allowed to---to do that now." Jiya stuttered, affected by the closeness. Samarth tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. His one hand went to her back and he started caressing it slowly. Before she could understand what was happening, Samarth opened the hook of her blouse.

Jiya's eyes shot open and she looked at him. He smirked devilishly. "What? Remember what I told you the last time you rolled your eyes at me?" He asked slowly while holding both of Jiya's hands in his one so that she doesn't attempt to close her blouse. "I---I don't remember." Jiya stammered. "Didn't I tell you that the next time you do this, I won't be this decent?" Samarth smirked making Jiya's heart skip a beat. Gone were the days when his smirk didn't use to have an effect on her.

"OK, now let me close it." Jiya couldn't look him in the eye due to the shyness. Her cheeks were all crimson due to what Samarth had done just now. "I kinda like loose blouses on you." Samarth spoke looking at her slightly visible cleavage. "If you want me to go in there like this, I can. But, if a man sees me like this and gets aroused, I won't be at fault." Jiya stated with a new found confidence.

Samarth frowned at that thought. He grabbed Jiya's hair and pulled her closer. His eyes weren't ready to leave her lips. She looked straight in his eyes. He smirked. "You are right. Men will get aroused. It's better you close it." Samarth agreed as he could feel a bulge in his pants. He again touched her back and closed the hook. She sighed as she moved away from him. The proximity affected Samarth as much as it did Jiya.

She smiled at him innocently and got out of the car. She bent a little and knocked on the car's window, making him roll the windows down. "Don't forget to pick me up as well. As you can see, I didn't bring my car today." As Jiya spoke, Samarth's gaze was fixed at her upper chest. Jiya saw all this and blushed while uttering a 'shameless'. Samarth nodded and sped off. 

Jiya was about to enter the hospital when she turned around. She felt as if someone was looking at her, following her. She smiled confusedly and shook her head. "Maa ne sach mein dara diya hai mujhe." She entered the hospital and gave her attendance through the bio metric. "Hey, Good morning." A colleague of Jiya greeted her.

"Good morning." Jiya greeted her with the same cheerfulness. "Wow, someone's in a good mood today." The colleague said. "I am always in a good mood." Jiya shrugged, smiled and went to her cabin. She rung the bell and called her intern doctor inside. "Shikha, can you get me the file of patient in room number 241?" She asked politely. "Sure ma'am." The intern exited the cabin.

It was almost lunch time when she received a message. 

Samarth: Wanna know what my wifey is doing.

Jiya: Kinda shocked rn.

Samarth: Y?

Jiya: Never had this experience of u texting me while at work.

Samarth: U don't text me either.

Jiya: Tht's becoz I don't wanna disturb u.

Samarth: U can disturb me from today.

Jiya: Y? Wht changed?

Samarth: Every damn thing.

Jiya smiled as she read the latest message that Samarth sent her. She had never thought she will experience this as well. But, as Samarth said everything in their lives were changing now.

Samarth: Y no reply? Busy?

Jiya: No, not much.

Samarth: If u r busy, tell me, nhi toh mujhe blame karogi ki meri wajah se tumhe kindey ki jagah heart kaat diya.😂

Jiya: This doesn't sound funny to me.

Samarth: No, I know I distract u.

Jiya: Who told u that?

Samarth: The way ur lips quivered, heartbeats escalated and nipples perked at my touch told me this.

Jiya's breath hitched as she read this. This man had the power to excite her even from a distance. She had to show him that, she could do the same.

Jiya: Too bad you could only see them😉

It was Samarth's turn now. His eyes immediately darkened at that message. His smile dropped and a smirk appeared on his lips. These few words affected him almost instantly. Jiya had that effect on him.

Samarth: Them as in ur lips or.....?

Jiya: The second one.

Samarth was sure that Jiya needed him as much as he needed her. Even though he just wanted to grab her, take her just tonight, he knew it would create a problem as women are confusing creatures. There yes means no and no, well, sometimes means yes. He was very well familiar with this as Mihika had the same problem. One moment she would be like, "Leave me alone, Samarth ji." And, the next moment, she would go, "Just because I asked you to leave me alone doesn't mean you go away from me. You are supposed to come and coax me, persuade me, cheer me up." He chuckled.

Jiya was waiting for Samarth's message when her phone rang. She saw Rahul's name on the caller id. Rahul was not at all a bad news to her now. He had improved a lot and she was now becoming comfortable in talking to him.

"Hello?" Rahul spoke. "Hey." Jiya replied. "Jiya, it's an emergency. I want one more doctor with me here right now. This child over hear is in dire need of an operation. Bring the tools with you. If you can't make it, send Pratham." Rahul had apparently gone to another hospital as a visiting doctor to treat a child for today. Pratham was another child specialist in the hospital besides Jiya.

Jiya decided it will be better if Pratham went as she had a lot of paper work to complete today. She had also decided to pay Pari's admission fee. "Sir, I will send him. He will reach there within a few minutes." Jiya replied. "Be quick." Rahul hung up just like that.

Jiya called the receptionist. "Send Dr. Pratham to my cabin please." She was about to put the receiver down when she heard the receptionist's voice. "Actually ma'am, Dr. Pratham is on leave for today." The receptionist spoke and Jiya frowned. "What?" "Yes, Ma'am, it's his sister's marriage today." Jiya nodded her head in understanding and hung up with a curt 'ok'.

She called Rahul. "Sir, Pratham is not in the hospital now." She spoke slowly too afraid to face his wrath. "Well then can you come to the hospital or should I let this child die?" Rahul was furious. "Sir, I actually have a lot of paperwork----I----uhmm never mind, I am coming Sir." She dismissed the topic already knowing that the life of that child is above everything. "Jiya, I want you here in 15 minutes. Should I send you a car or will you manage?" Rahul's voice denoted urgency. "I will book a cab Sir." She answered, collecting her stuff and getting ready to leave. "Great. I will send you the address." He hung up.

Jiya came out of the hospital. She again felt like someone was keeping an eye on her. This feeling was a little unusual. She looked around but found no one. The cab arrived. She gave the OTP and the driver started the engine. She looked out of the window of the backseat and saw a man on call. Strange. He wasn't there when she examined the place just a few seconds ago.

She opened WhatsApp in the meantime and saw Samarth's message.

Samarth: Someone is in mood today. How about we do something tonight.

She bit her lip and smiled shyly.

Jiya: What do you mean?

She waited for his message. Of course, she will have to. Samarth was a busy person, he wouldn't have time to sit at the phone all day and reply her in just a few seconds. She closed WhatsApp and opened Insta.

"Aaj kal logon ki shaadiyan badi ho rahi hain. Bhaiya, aap bhi shaadi shuda hain?" She tried to initiate a conversation with the driver. "Haan ji Ma'am." The driver answered politely. "Sahi hai. Shaadi ke baare mein aap kya sochte hain." Jiya talked, her eyes on the man now. "Ma'am shaadi toh aisa hai ki achha jeevansaathi mile toh sona warna rona hi rona." Jiya chuckled at that. "Sahi kaha." 

With that her eyes went to one of the suggested accounts. From the profile, she guessed it to be Rahul. She opened the account and was now sure that it was Rahul. She looked at all the pictures he had posted. There was one with his father, his mother, one with both of them. She smiled seeing a picture of him wearing apron where he was trying to cook something and had flour all over his face. Rest all were pics of him doing exercises in a gym. She now knew that he was a complete fitness freak. She rolled her eyes.

Now, she came at a very suspicious pic. It was with a girl. It was his very first pic on Insta dated around 8-9 years ago. She clicked on the pic and zoomed in and out. Both of them side hugged each other in the pic. She smiled confusedly as she had never seen that girl. The caption read, "With my little sis M💖" She understood it was her sister but didn't understand why he had posted just one pic with her. It wasn't a rule to post several pics of your siblings but she wasn't there in the family pic as well. 

Before she could think further, a message from her darling husband popped up on the screen. She excitedly clicked on it.

Samarth: I mean exactly what you are thinking. You aren't so innocent.

Jiya: U r talking abt kissing me.

She wasn't a saint. She too wanted to kiss him like crazy. She would have many wild thoughts at night about him but sadly couldn't do anything even if he was her husband and she was licensed for it. For starters, she didn't want to appear desperate and secondly, Samarth would just freak out if she would have done anything of that sort as her dreams commanded. She looked at his recent message.

Samarth: For someone whose main sub was Bio in college times, u seem to be a little too decent.

Jiya frowned. He was making fun of her. So what if she hadn't done anything like that with anyone till now? She wasn't naïve in bed. Ok, she was but she could prove to be a great leaner.

Samarth: Btw, r u a virgin?

Jiya's eyes almost popped out of their sockets upon reading the message. She cursed at his straightforwardness. "Bloody shameless." 

Jiya: Wdym?

Samarth: Wht? U don't even know the meaning of virgin?

Jiya cursed him again in mind. She selected the last second message from him to reply to.

Jiya: Y don't u check it out for urself smtime?

A chuckle escaped his mouth at Jiya's fearlessness. He loved that about her. Her fearless and outspoken attitude was what attracted her to him right from day 1. He had never seen a girl like Jiya after Mihika's demise.

Jiya realized what she had done. She was indirectly asking for it. She was hella embarrassed now and decided to delete the message but Samarth had already read it so deleting it was useless now.

Samarth: Oh I would love to. Can I do it tonight?

Jiya rolled her eyes. Men will be men. Few men *cough Samarth cough* are ever ready for sex.

Jiya: A patient needs me right now. Will text later.

Samarth: K. Take care.

Jiya smiled at the 'take care' part. Samarth seldom did that. Wait, he never did that. He would very rarely message her and those too would be short and precise messages.

"Ma'am, your destination." The driver stated. "Oh, thanks." Jiya got out of the cab after paying the driver online and looked around. "Yahan toh koi hospital hi nahi hai. Kahin galat jagah pe toh nahi chhod gaya mujhe woh?" She searched around. It was a silent street. She couldn't see anyone around. After searching a lot, she spotted someone near a closed shop. 

"Bhaiya, yeh Mahavir Chauk, Road no. 2 yahi hai?" Jiya asked. That man looked suspicious as he had his eyes covered with his cap and was busy staring at his mobile. "Haan yahi hai." The man spoke, his voice rude. "Toh, yahan, Shanti Hospital--" Before she could complete the sentence, she felt someone grabbing her and a cloth was put on her mouth, containing chloroform. In a few minutes, all she could see was black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 713 17
**Keshavi Mishra ร— Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
349K 22.3K 43
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
17K 2.2K 34
"Burn with me, เคœเคพเคจ เค เค…เคฆเคพ, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
185K 7.8K 27
"Why me?? why do you want to marry me??" "Why NOT you?? " " Well there are hundreds of reasons.. " " Like!??? " " Umm.. Like.. Umm.. Because am sho...