Doris x Prince Charming

By Daddy_Raphael

Doris the ugly step-sister gets ready for her long-awaited date with the dickhead of her dreams; Prince Charm... More

Doris gets her make-up ready with the girls
Doris meets up with Prince Charming
Doris and Prince Charming sing karaoke
Doris and Prince Charming go out for dinner
Doris and Prince Charming go stargazing
Doris returns as a new woman

Doris gets catfished

27 0 0
By Daddy_Raphael

As Doris made her move, she prepared to kiss. She closed her eyes and touched Prince Charming's left cheek - and a kiss broke out. Once she was done, she opened her eyes and became shocked. "You're not Prince Charming!!!"

For the first time in her life, Doris knew what it was like to be catfished. It turned out that she wasn't dating Prince Charming, but she was actually dating the okama legend known as Bon Clay. "Bon Clay?! But how?! You copied Prince Charming's mannerisms perfectly!!"

"It's the beauty of the Clone-Clone Fruit!" Bon Clay began turning into different people. "Wow, I actually think you're better than that prick. Will you become my dream boat?" Doris was amazed.

For the rest of the night, they stayed at Kamabakka Kingdom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...