Doris x Prince Charming

By Daddy_Raphael

Doris the ugly step-sister gets ready for her long-awaited date with the dickhead of her dreams; Prince Charm... More

Doris gets her make-up ready with the girls
Doris and Prince Charming sing karaoke
Doris and Prince Charming go out for dinner
Doris and Prince Charming go stargazing
Doris gets catfished
Doris returns as a new woman

Doris meets up with Prince Charming

36 0 0
By Daddy_Raphael

Prince Charming was waiting at the tavern. "Will you please hurry up?!" He was impatient.

Doris would make it to the tavern. "I hope I wasn't too late." She thought. She walked through the tavern and headed upstairs, where Prince Charming was. "Hey! I'm here!" She gave a signal. "It took you long enough!!" Prince Charming replied rudely. 

Doris pointed to her outfit. "What do you think?"

"Wow!! I didn't know you were a stunner!!" Prince Charming looked at her outfit with quite a gleam in his eyes. "Hey, where should we start?" Doris asked. 

Prince Charming looked around the tavern and found Captain Hook playing the piano. "I know quite a man like that..." He muttered. He approached him asked, "Don't you mind if we do some karaoke?"

"Karaoke?!" Doris lit up. "Yeah! Sounds like fun!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
655K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
717K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...