๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐„๐’ | ๐—บ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By -L0YALTY-

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ’
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46

40

3.7K 91 53
By -L0YALTY-

"HEY BE CAREFUL, HUN." Mrs. Sinclair said holding onto Jordyn's hands.

"And don't get into any fights." Mr. Sinclair said.

"I won't dad promise, love you guys." Jordyn said.

"We love you too." They said in sync.

Mrs. Sinclair kissed Jordyn's head.

"We're gonna miss our flight!" Mike exclaimed grabbing Jordyn's hand and running.

"Oh- bye mom and dad I love you!" Jordyn yelled. They waved at Jordyn.

Mike and Jordyn made it to California hand in hand dragging their suitcases.

"Jordyn! Mike!" El yelled. "El!" Jordyn exclaimed running to El.

Jordyn hugged El tightly. "Oh my God I missed you."

"I missed you too." El smiled.

"Oh we got you this." Jordyn said snatching the flowers from Mike and handed them to El.

"Aww thanks, you're so sweet." El said.

Mike snatched the flowers out Jordyn's hand making her look back at him with a confused expression.

"Take it nicely." Mike handed Jordyn the flowers. Jordyn chuckled then took the flowers and placed it El's hand.

"Thank you." Mike sarcastically smiled.

"Hi Will." Jordyn smiled hugging Will.  "Hi Jordyn." Will smiled.

"Hi Jonathan." Jordyn waved at Jonathan.

"Hey Jordyn, you haven't been in any trouble like you said you wouldn't?" Jonathan asked.

"She slammed somebody's head in the locker, and she also slammed a girls head on the sink and broke her nose." Mike said.

"Damn." Jordyn side eyed Mike.

"And she got into it with an old man on the plane." Mike shook his head.

"Cause he was a racist, wit his old ass."

"That's not very nice." A guy with long hair said.

"I'm sorry and who are you?" Mike asked looking at him.

"Oh my names Argyle, Jonathan's friend." He said.

"I'm Jordyn, that's my boyfriend Mike." She said. El wrapped her arm around Jordyn. They started walking.

"I have our whole day planned." El said. "Ok, what're we doing?" Jordyn asked.

"First, El Rodeo for burritos." El said.

"Burritos for breakfast?" Jordyn asked.

"Yes trust me." El said.

"Ok, i do, it's just weird." Jordyn said. "Then, after burritos, i want to go to Rink-O-Mania." El said.

"What the hell is a Rico Maniac?" Jordyn asked. "Rink-O-Mania, Jordyn." Will laughed.

"It's the most fun place in Lenora, they have skating and games." El said.

"They got food?" Jordyn asked. "Of course Jordyn." El laughed.

"Sounds coo, are we gonna meet some of ya friends? You made friends right?" Jordyn asked.

"Don't worry my friends Stacy and Angela are very nice." El said.

"Angela?" Will asked. "Why you say her name like that Will? What's wrong wit ha she say sum to you, i needa whoop ha ass?" Jordyn asked her eyes wide.

"No, she's very sweet." El laughed then glared at Will.

The kids made it to Rink-O-Mania.

"Bitchin right?" El asked. "Hell yeah it's bitchin." Jordyn answered. "You come here a lot?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." El said. "No." Will said.

"Will does not, but i go to parties here." El said.

"You be throwin it back?" Jordyn asked.

"What is throwin it back?" El asked.

"You know when you- Jordyn!" Mike cut off Jordyn.

"What? Ain't nun wrong wit shakin some ass." Jordyn said.

"Ew Jordyn that's gross." Will said.

"Y'all just don't know." Jordyn said.

"Don't you need socks?" Jordyn asked looking at Mike. "Shit." Mike exclaimed. "They sell some at the counter over their." Will said pointing over at the counter.

The kids started skating. Jordyn looked behind her to see Will skating by his self.

Jordyn skated to Will and grabbed his wrist. "Why you by yourself?" Jordyn asked.

"I don't know, i don't really like skating." Will shrugged.

Jordyn shook her head, she started dancing to the music. Will looked over at her chuckling.

"Come on Byers!" she said playfully slapping his arm.

He shook his head no and laughed.

"What're you guys doing?" El asked.

"I'm trying to psych Will up, he looks lonely." Jordyn looked over at Will.

"I'm not lonely, it's just that, I don't really like skating and i'm really hungry." Will held his stomach.

"We can get something to eat then." Jordyn shrugged

"It's about time, been waiting!" Mike sighed.

The kids had smoothies.

Jordyn was eating some fries and a burger.

"Milkshakes? Yum." A girl said rolling up on the kids.

"Who dis is? Dis ya friend E-Jane?" Jordyn asked looking over at the girl shoving fries in her mouth.

"Where, oh where have you been hiding this handsome thing?" The girl asked glancing at Mike.

Mike eyes widened as he looked over at Jordyn. Jordyn sat up dusting off her hands looking over at the girl.

"Chill out, he got a girlfriend shorty ion play that." Jordyn chuckled.

The girl furrowed her brows then looked back at Mike.

"Angela. Pleasure." She tried to shake Mike's hand.

Mike just started at the girls hand.

Mike instead went in for a fist bump.

"Ohh, you're Angela? El's friend?" Jordyn asked.

The girl and her friends laughed. "Friend? Yeah right. Come on, friend. Let's skate, shall we?"

"I wanted to finish- I'll hold that." The boy snatched the drink out El's hand.

"Boy- i'd slap the fuck out you. She wants to finish her drink she can if she want to. She'll skate with y'all when she feel like it. Who y'all think y'all is?" Jordyn mugged them.

"Jane? This what you call friends?" Jordyn asked looking over at El.

Angela grabbed El's arm pulling her over to the rink.

"Did she just-." Jordyn was about to get out her seat but Mike pulled her back.

"Just let her hang with her friends." Mike said.

"Ight, but if sun happen, imma whoop all they asses." Jordyn said talking her skates off, and putting on her shoes.

"But your dad told you not to fight."

"Ion give a fuck. If they do sum, bitch it's up. Trust that!"

Mike sighed, "it doesn't have to be up....."

Jordyn waved him off finishing up her fries.

"Oh God...." Will sighed with his face in his hands.

"What?" Jordyn asked her eyes wide.

Then the song stopped.

"All right, everyone. This next song is dedicated to Jane, the local snitch." The announcer said.

Then the song wipe out started playing.

Jordyn head popped up as she seen Angela and her friends playing ring-around-a-rosie around Angela.

"Aw hell nawl." Jordyn said running out to the rink.

She ran to the DJ jumping on his booth.

"turn this shit off, or imma buss you in a shit."

he laughed, "you don't scare me kid."

"ion give a damn, turn this shit off!" she yelled.

"please, you're like 4'2. you don't scare me, what are you 10?"

"i'm 15." she mugged him.

"well get your ass off my dj set!" he yelled getting in her face.

she slapped him across the face making him fall back a little, "turn this shit off for i buss yo head against this set."

he turned off the song, rubbing his cheek. it had jordyn's hand print on it, she slapped the shit outta him.

Jordyn than ran over to El, she slammed a boy to the ground for him to get out her way.

"El! You ok?" Jordyn asked helping El off the floor.

El had a pout in her face, as tears streamed down her face. She had a smoothie drink all over her clothes, that made Jordyn's blood boil. El ran away making Jordyn sigh.

Jordyn turned around to face Angela.

"Aww the snitch is crying." Angela laughed.

Jordyn tied her hair up in a ponytail, "you finna be crying ya muh fuckin self after i deal with you."

Angela scoffed, "excuse me?"

"You heard me, i ain't stutta."

"So what, you wanna fight me?" Angela asked with her hands on her hips.

"Hell yeah!"

"I don't fight." Angela scoffed.

Jordyn was about to swing on the girl, Angela flinched but Mike grabbed Jordyn before the punch connected.

"Aht! Nope, we're not doing this." Mike grabbed her shoulders.

"Mike bro! They picking on El, somebody gotta do sum!" Jordyn yelled.

"I know, i know. but your dad said no fighting." Mike said in a calm voice.

"ight, ight. i'm not finna hit her." Jordyn sighed.

Mike smiled then nodded.

"Imma go find El!" Jordyn groaned walking out the rink.

She eventually spotted El in a room, she opened the door, and stood in front of El, with her arms folded.

"Why'd you let her do that to you?" Jordyn asked.

"I didn't know what to do." El cried.

"No, don't gimme that shit. You should've slapped the fuck outta her ass. Why would you let her embarrass you in front of thousands of people?"

El shrugged, "but i don't wanna fight."

"You ain't got no choice but to fight! You gon fight today!" Jordyn yelled.

"Why're you yelling at me?" El asked pouting.

"Because you gotta stick up for ya self. If a bitch is running around making fun of you. Check that hoe! Don't let no bitches bring you down. If you don't wanna fight you don't have to. You could use ya words i guess."

El nodded, then wiped her tears.

She stood up and walked out the door, Jordyn following behind.

"I gotcho back, ight?"

El nodded sipping her face.

"she look like she shit herself." one of them laughed.

"Angela!" El yelled walking over to her, Jordyn following behind.

"uh-oh. look who it is." one of them said.

"she looks upset." another one said.

"duh, you embarrassed her infront of everybody." Jordyn said in a duh tone.

"she snitched on us."

"ion give a damn what she did, but for you to pull that shit, and have all these people laugh at her is fucked up."

"you ruined my day." El said.

"Oh no, did we embarrass you in front of your friends?" Angela chuckled.

Jordyn scoffed then laughed. "Oooo i wanna beat her ass so baaaaad."

"I want you to say sorry to me, and i want you to tell my friends that it was just a joke and that we are really friends."

"no- don't- no let's rephrase that." Jordyn muttered.

"Or what? You gonna hurt us with your mean stare again?" Angela asked mocking El's stance when she's going to use her powers.

Jordyn's jaw dropped. "she still don't get her powers back?" she thought.

"sorry you can't cry to teacher today, you'll just have to cry to your daddy instead. oh wait, can't do that either." she laughed.

Jordyn eyes widened and she looked over at El.

"If you don't grab that hoe by her stiff ass ponytail and slam her to the floor and beat ha ass! don't let her talk about yo daddy!"

El walked away and Jordyn followed her.

"Uhh, no you're not sitting in no corner and crying." Jordyn said shaking her head.

"I'm not." El said snatching a skate from somebody's hand.

Jordyn had a confused expression on her face, then she smiled. "Ohhhh shit!" She rubbed her hands together laughing.

"Angela!" El yelled walking up to her with a skate in her hand.

Angela looked over and El hit her in the nose with the skate, causing her to fall to the ground.

"ding ding! knockout!" Jordyn yelled with her hands in the air.

Mike sighed, facepalming.

Jordyn kneeled down next to Angela.

"are you embarrassed?" Jordyn mocked her.

Angela started crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 7
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" โœฉ-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-โœฉ โœฉ...
7.5K 141 25
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜. "๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘œ...
40.3K 554 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
177K 6.2K 31
"๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ก..." "๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ... ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...