✨ALFAAZ E ISHQ✨✔️

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya ❤️
❤ ️1
❤️2
❤️3
❤️5
❤️6
❤️Last
Pyaar toh hona hi tha❤️
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
last💜
Desire for devil ❤️‍🔥
1🔥
2🔥
3🔥
4🔥
5🔥
6🔥
Last 🔥
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
5💖
LAST 💖
The Second Choice 👑
1 🍂
2🍂
3🍂
4🍂
5🍂
6🍂
7🍂
8 🍂
9🍂
10🍂
11🍂
12🍂
Happy birthday Siddyyy❤️
13🍂
14 🍂
15🍂
LAST🍂
Happy birthday Sanaa❤️
A beautiful part of life 💖

❤️4

4.1K 395 51
By lost_beautyy

Jaab se tere naina
Mere naino se lage re
Taab se dewana Hua
Saab se begana hua
Raab bhi dewana lage re 🌹

*******************************************

The rain was drenching them... They couldn’t speak a word. He kept looking at her intensely, with all his passion.  And for some unknown reason, she  also wasn’t able to look away from his eyes. 

His eyes were deep and she was feeling that she  can look at those eyes forever. Her own thought shocked her! This was the first time she was looking a man like this.

This was the first time any man was looking at her like this, and she wasn't able to break the eye lock!!!  this was the first time any man touched her and she was allowing him to do that.

Her mind wasn’t giving her any signal and her heart was beating loudly. She wanted to make some distance between them but her heart wasn’t allowing her to do that.

**********************************

In his case, he was in a daze. He was mesmerised  with her innocent eyes. Her eyes which spoke thousand words.  Her eyes had so much innocence and purity that he Just wanted to keep her in his arms forever and protect her From the whole damn world. 

His step father many time tried to trap him by sending women in his room at night, so that he can prove sid as a characterless man infornt of his mom but luckily raj never could do that because sid never touched any woman inappropriately. 

Many times his step dad told him to impress businessman's daugters so that they can get a big deal but sid never did that. He was losing all his interest in women because of all this but he respected women always.

But this girl, changed his whole life in Just one meet. He hasn’t seen her face, doesn’t know anything about her, not even her name but he feels that she is his! Why he feels like that?

He never chased a woman, but he literally searched her like a mad.  Why he was changing in her matter? What is she doing with his heart?

*****************************

The thunder sound made her shiver and because of that, their eyelock broke. She came back in real world. What was she doing?  She was drenching in rain, without her Perents permission, that too with a man who is a stranger.

Well not a stranger to be honest.  This was the same man who saved her that day! She saw him that day and she recognised him today.

But that man literally touched her, she allowed it, why? Her father will kill her if he will get to know about all this!

This thought was enough to make Her scared! She was literally crying in fear making him confused.  Though a heavy rain was happening but he still noticed her tears and her tears ripped his heart apart for some unknown reasons!!

She looked at him and tried to push him, to create some distance. 

He noticed fear in those innocent pair of eyes.

Sid: hey what happened? Ro kyun rahi ho?

He said as softly as he could. Because one thing he understood that she is very delicate. When he held her waist, he felt like he is touching Rose patel. So he tried to be soft with her as he didn’t want to scare her with his dominant aura!

She heard his voice for the first time and her nerves calmed down a little.  She was shocked also because he noticed her tears. 

Sana: ...mu..mujhe jaana hai...

His heart skipped a beat.  Her voice was sweet. But the statement wasn’t right.  She wanted to leave? Why?  He won't let her go. Not now, infact never!

His heart knew that she is his and he accepted this. Is it love? How? He never saw Her!  But still he feels that she is the right one and his only one!

He held her hand softly, trying not to hurt her. She wanted to push him but her heart wasn’t ready to do it. His touch felt so right. The battle Between her mind and heart made her eyes teary.

He wiped her tears by using his finger making her gasp.

Sid: please don't cry!! Did I hurt you? Hmm?

She noded in no!

Sid : fir kyun ro rahi ho? 

Sana: ba...baba gussa karenge.  Unko...paata chala Toh... Ma...maar denge mujhe.

She sobbed while his brain captured the sentence in his mind.

Before he could ask something else, they heard a voice....

Naazoooo.....

.
.
.

Sana gasped! Her Ammi was calling her! What will happen if she will see her with a man, Like this?  How will her baba react?  She was scared for her life!!

She took deep breaths and pushed him with all her strength.  And then she left again, leaving him alone... With a lot of confusion and worry!!

.
.
.

He went from there while she also changed quickly.  She was lucky that her ammi didn’t enter in her room. That's why she could save herself today!

Laying in bed, she kept thinking about whatever happened today! The man, who noticed her pain and tears today, had made a special place in her heart, without her knowledge. 

While he was thinking only about her. He didn’t see her today also. But he understood that she is fragile and soft.  And most importantly she is facing some family issues!

Her statement that her father will kill her was still ringing on his mind and he decided to Know everything about her!!

.
.
.
.

Sana's dream:

Sid: baatao na tum kyun ro rahi ho haan? 

Sana: wo....aa....allowed nahi hai...hum...hum aise nikah se pehle kisi paraye maard k saath nahi reh saakte. Baba ko bilkul bardaas nahi hoga agar unko ye saab paata chala toh! Please aap chorein mujhe!!

She cried while he looked at her confusingly yet angrily.

Sid: mai paraya maard nahi hoon, samjhi tum?

She looked at him....

Sid: mai tumhe chahta hoon... Tum meri ho.

Sana: mai aap ki kabhi nahi ho saakti...

Sid: tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi. Yaad rakhna!!

Sana: nahiiiiii!!!

.
.
.

Sana got up from her sleep while breathing heavily!  What kind of dream it was!! Why she dreamt about him?

Her soul was shivering!!  She drank water to control Her heart!!

**************************

Next morning,

Sid told hasan that he got to know that girl's address as last night he met her infornt of her house!

Hasan went with him and he showed him sana's house.

Sid: mujhe iss ladki k baare mein information chahiye hasan.

Hasan : Bhai tune dekha hai kya uss ladki ko?

Sid: nahi.

Hasan : toh fir kyun janna chahta hai uske baare mein? Mai baata raha hoon tu galat jagah dil laga raha hai. Bohot danger admi hai uska baap!!

Sid: aisa kyun? 

Hasan:

Arey uske baap ko nahi pasand ki unki beti kisi ladke k taraf dekhe bhi. Unke liye haar ek ladka filhal paraya maard Hai...

Kyun ki uski nikah nahi hui hai. Toh uske baap ne keh diya ki wo bas apni sohar ko dekh saakti hai jaab uski nikah hogi, uske ilawa kisi ko nahi.

Sid : ye kya baat hui?  Are you serious?  Uska koi  male friend nahi hai kya?

Hasan: arey male friend toh dur ki baat hai. Uska chehra iss sheher ki koi ladke ne nahi Dekha. 

Sid:  oh God!!! It's 21st cencury. Zamana badal gya hai. Uske  baba usko  kaid kar k nahi rakh saakte.

Hasan : I know yaar. Par wo ladki paata nahi kis mitti se baani hai...  Wo hamesha ye hi kehti hai ki " baba ki galti nahi hai. Wo toh mujhe Allah k sahi rah pe chala na chahte hai. Wo mera bura thodi e chahenge?"

Sid:  Allah k rah pe jabardaasti chalti hai? Jaise uska baap  usko  chala rahe hai, usme uski maarji hai? Uski Khushi hai?

Sid  didn’t know how he understood her problem.  He felt that he knew her from ages and he is here to rescue this innocent angel from that prison!

.
.
.

Hasan: Khushi toh nahi hai bechari k jindegi mein. Uski jo best friend hai na zoya? Wo mujhe baatati rehti hai ye sab! Wo bhi chahti hai ki naazo jindegi jiye!!

Sid: mujhe uski best friend se milna hai.

Hasan: kyun???

Sid:  Jaisa bol raha hoon waisa kar!

.
.
.

Hasan called zoya and after half an hour, zoya came in hasan's house. 

Hasan : zoya ye mera friend hai sidharth.  Tumse kuch baat karna chahta hai. Issliye maine tumhe bulaya hai.

Zoya: oh!  Assalamualaikum.

Sid : hello please sit.

Zoya sat in the sofa.

.

Sid: actually mujhe aap ki best friend k baare mein baat karna hai.

Zoya : naaz k baare mein?

Sid: naaz... Uska naam naaz hai?

Zoya : jee!  Shehnaaz!! Hum usko naazo kehte hai pyaar se!

Sid smiled. Her name is as beautiful as her eyes!  But without seeing her face, he knew she is soft like a rose patel. So he thought he will call her, Gul 🌹.. Because he is sure she is like a flower, soft and delicate ✨

.
.
.

Coming back from his thoughts, he said...

Sid:

mujhe uske baare mein saab kuch janna hai. Mai ghuma k baat karna nahi janta. Sidha Sidha bolna chahta hoon ki mujhe naaz pasand hai. Bina dekhe, bina usko jaane mera dil usko chahne laga hai.

I know aap ko mai pagal lag saakta hoon par Trust me, mai naaz ko bohot khush rakhunga! Mujhe uske baba k behaviour k baare mein paata chala hai aur mai nahi chahta ki naaz k saath aise koi behave kare!!

.
.
.

Zoya looked at him.  It was difficult for her to trust a stranger and telling him about her best friend.  But his statements and his eyes cleared her doubt and hesitation. 

Zoya understood that his feelings are genuine and she felt that he is the man who can save her naazo from that hell.

Zoya: mai aap ko baatati hoon sab kuch. Bas waada karo ki mere naazo ko khush Rakhoge?

Sid smiled and replied...

Sid: Hamesha... ❤️

*********************************************

Keep loving and let me know you liked the chapter or not? ✨💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 17.5K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
351K 38.7K 109
It's my first Muslim base love story...❤ Sidharth Ahmad Khan and Shehnaaz Malik. They're cousin brother and sister. Both love each other secretly but...
171K 14.3K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀
391K 35.4K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷