𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞�...

By urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... More

𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚.
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

169 10 3
By urmomrryyy

third pov

Alejandro hated the sound of Luna crying more than anything in the world now. No matter how often Mattia held her, she wouldn't stop, it'd just be an endless cycle of cries.

Luckily, Ale had pumped a ton of milk and stored it in the fridge just so Luna wouldn't go hungry and he wouldn't have to see her.

No matter how many times people told Ale she looked like him, all he saw in her was his mom and Mattia. She really was their mini-me.

Nano had already gone to school, so it was just Mattia taking care of the little girl. Which Alejandro knew was hard because he had to do it himself for a while, and Luna is not easy work to put up with. "So damn annoying..." He muttered, grabbing one of Nano's stuffed animals and covering his head.

But Luna would not stop crying until her mother held her.

It was ten in the morning, and he was already awake, so Alejandro decided to just get up and go downstairs to make breakfast for himself, he needed to just get over it, even if that meant having to see Mattia...

He made his way downstairs, quickly getting to the kitchen and going into the fridge.

Mentally rolling his eyes when he glanced over at the living room and saw Mattia laid out on the couch, holding onto Luna and trying to quiet her down.

"I-I know we aren't talking to each other...but do you know where those pacifiers are? T-the yellow ones with flowers? She loves those and I can't find them, I'm hoping that can quiet her down." Mattia asked, rocking her back and forth.

Alejandro stayed quiet, grabbing some strawberries from the fridge and leaving them on the counter.

"Ale, please. You know her better than anyone else, please just help me with this and I won't ever bother you with her ever again...she won't stop and I'm totally lost here..." Mattia practically begged, looking over at his husband with desperate eyes.

Alejandro still stayed silent.

If Mattia didn't know how to calm his own daughter down, then that was his fault. Alejandro kept telling himself over and over again. But that wouldn't stop the guilt he felt with hearing the stress in Mattia's voice.

He turned his back to the older boy, continuing to make his food before he heard Mattia grab his crutches, setting Luna down in her bassinet and standing up.

Luna still crying.

‼️

Alejandro was guessing that Destiny picked Mattia and Luna up because the two of them were gone. Alejandro had the house to himself which made him very happy.

Mattia left the house a complete disaster though, Luna's toys, clothes, and blankets everywhere, after Ale just cleaned.

"Fucking asshole...making messes everywhere." He mumbled as he began to clean, which he had to hurry doing since Nano was coming home soon and would most likely need help with his homework whenever he got back.

‼️

"I miss Lu and Mattia..." Nano whispered, leaning his head on his older brother's shoulder as a 'Tom and Jerry' episode played on the living room TV. "Yeah...but they'll be back home soon...so we...should probably...Nano...can we talk, baby?" Alejandro asked, sitting up as he leaned over, grabbing the remote controller, and shutting the TV off.

Nano looked up at Alejandro weirdly, nodding as he started to pull at his fingers.

Whenever a conversation with Alejandro started like this, Nano was most likely in trouble for doing something bad. But Nano hasn't been bad at school the whole week, so he was very confused.

"Did I do somethin' bad?" Nano asked, tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"Awe babes, no, of course you didn't...it's just something else, about the two of us, okay?" Nano sighed thankfully, "Okay...keep going then." He smiled, making Alejandro chuckle at his little brother's adorableness.

"So y'know the old house we lived in before we came here?"

"With Mami?"

"...Yes babe, with Mami...uhm...do you miss that house-"

Alejandro stopped as the front door opened, Destiny walking in, holding Luna in her arms and pushing the front door open for Mattia. "Oh, hi guys," Des smiled.

"Des!" Nano shouted, jumping off of the couch and out of Alejandro's arms, running over to the tall girl and quickly hugging her legs.

Just perfect timing.

"Hi cutie, how was school?" Destiny asked, smiling at the small boy as she held him close, "Good!" He replied with a smile, going up on his tippy toes and kissing the top of Luna's forehead.

"Hi Alejandro, what's up sweetie?" Destiny looked up at the younger boy, smiling softly, knowing full well that he was angry at her.

"Hey..." He replied coldly, standing up and walking past the three of them, calling Nano to follow behind him as he went upstairs.

"But I wanna talk to them!" Nano whined, Alejandro dragging the small boy into his bedroom before shutting the door and turning the TV on, throwing the remote onto Nano's lap so he could watch something.

"Too bad," Alejandro replied, ending the conversation because he knew if he didn't shut Nano down now, he'd just go on and on.

‼️

Nano was honestly one of the coolest little kids Mattia had ever met.

Even if Alejandro wasn't allowing the small boy to come to the living room to speak to Mattia, Nano still found a way to sneak downstairs just to talk to him.

"And then the teacher gave us those little books to read so she could check our level, and I got the letter 'Q'!" Nano cheered, making Mattia laugh at how adorable he was. "That's great baby! I've always known you were an amazing reader, I'm glad you got a good level." Mattia told him, reaching over and running his un-casted hand through Nano's hair, which was getting super long, curling at the ends towards his neck.

"And we had recess after! There was some snow so we weren't allowed on the grass but-"

"Emiliano? I've been looking for you, go upstairs now." Alejandro suddenly came downstairs, seeing Nano laying on his stomach, coloring in his small journal as he laid beside Mattia.

Nano was gonna argue before hearing Alejandro had used his full name and was too afraid to.

"Okay..." Nano mumbled, running upstairs and going into his room, frowning as he looked across the hallway at Luna's room, he wasn't allowed to go in there either.

Mattia hated seeing how upset Nano got every time Alejandro would raise his voice, he didn't understand why Ale constantly took his anger out on his younger brother and not Mattia.

"He wasn't doing anything wro-"

"I wasn't talking to you," Alejandro told him, walking away and going into the kitchen to start dinner.

Mattia sighed, reaching over for the coffee table to pull himself up. "Alejandro, I know we aren't getting along but Nano deserves us to be better for him-"

"I wasn't talking to you," Alejandro repeated, taking a pot out of the cupboard under the microwave and leaving it on the stove.

"Okay? I don't care. If Nano is living with us then we should really be civil towards each other. It's what he deserves, he should be able to talk to both of us about his day at school, and see his sister without us being assholes to-"

"I wasn't fucking talking to you! What do you not understand about that?! I don't give two shits about us or being civil, and I certainly don't care about his fucking sister." And that was the end of the conversation as Alejandro slammed the refrigerator door shut, deciding they would just eat takeout for dinner because he couldn't stand behind downstairs with Mattia for another second.

‼️

It was about three in the morning when he was woken up.

Then again, Nano was just eight years old, he had no idea how to tell time unless it was a digital clock, and even then, he still got his 'a.m's and 'p.m's mixed up.

But he was woken up to his older brother shaking him, and he knew it was late because of how quiet the house was. As much as Nano loved his little sister, she was so annoying when she cried and he was very happy she was finally sleeping through the night and he could get some rest.

So he was very annoyed when he opened his eyes to see Alejandro dressed in a baggy hoodie and sweats, "Hm! I'm tryna' sleep." Nano whined, rubbing his eyes sleepily and flipping over on his stomach, hugging his stuffed animal tightly.

"Baby, wake up, c'mon, just get your shoes on and I'll carry you," Alejandro whispered, grabbing his little brother's crocs and socks, lifting the blanket that was currently on top of him, off, and pulling his feet closer towards him and sliding the socks and shoes on.

"Come on babes, let's go, let's go," Alejandro told him, wiggling his arm under the small boy's neck and legs, lifting him, and pulling the door open with his pinky.

"Shhh..." Alejandro whispered, looking down at the stair steps as he walked down them so he wouldn't fall with Nano in his arms.

Thankfully, both Luna and Mattia were fast asleep, now was a perfect time to leave.

‼️

next chapter coming very soon...hopefully

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.7K 24
I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you.
36.3K 1.1K 34
" I hate you..... why?? u are a fucking nobody,u are just a begger i cant love...... sorry. dont say sorry u twat get out of my life for gud please u...
30.7K 599 21
" We've been best friends for a long time. I don't want a stupid crush to get in the way of that.." she says " I've loved you for a long time. I won'...
2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...