Ishq o Dil

By ayesha_59

aur kyā dekhne ko baaqī hai aap se dil lagā ke dekh liyā ~ Faiz Ahmad Faiz A story about friendship, love an... More

Aesthetics 🍁
Part 1 🍁
Part 2 🍁
Part 3 🍁
Part 4 🍁
A/N 🍁
Part 5 🍁
Part 6 🍁
Part 7 🍁
Part 8 🍁
Part 9 🍁
Part 10 🍁
🌙🍁
Part 11 🍁
Part 13 🍁
Part 12 🍁
Important
Part 15 🍁
A/N
Part 16 🍁
Part 17 🍁
Part 18 🍁
🍁
Part 19 🍁
Part 20 🍁
Epilogue 🍁
Need your Help!!!!!!!
New Story 🍁
🍁✨️
Story Announcement 🍁

Part 14 🍁

2.9K 149 30
By ayesha_59

The entire was busy in the preparations, today was their engagement. They've decorated the house with fresh flowers and lights, everything was shining.

Here the bride was sitting on her bed gloomy, she should be happy right? Because the dream was coming true. She was getting married but no she was feeling extremely guilty.

She was drowned in her guilt when Rehnuma entered her room

"beta tum abhi tak tayyar nahi hui" she asked then she noticed her gloomy face, she sat beside her her hand on her head.

"kya hua bacche, itni udaas kyun lag rahi hon..kya....kya..tum is rishte se khush nahi ho" she asked her daughter hesitantly.

Hoor shook her head vigorously "nahi nahi ammi esi baat nahi hain main bohot khush hoon, par mere dil mein ek baat hain jo main aapse aur abbu se karna chahti hoon" she told her.

"haan haan beta kahon na" her mother encouraged her, she also called her father ,

Saleem and Rehnuma Khan were looking at their daughter, who was extremely nervous, she was rolling her dupatta on her fingers, which was her habit whenever she got nervous.

"ammi abbu main ab jo aapse kehne jaa rahi hun, please mujhe ghalat mat samjhiye ga, main pehle hi bohot sharminda hun" she looked at her parents.

They were also worried "beta bata bhi do kya hua, ab mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hain" she asked her again.

Her father was silent during the entire time

"woh....woh..main dono se yeh kehna chahti hun ki, Umer ne meri wajah se iss rishte se inkar kiya hain" she finally confessed, she was looking down she didn't had the courage to look at their expression.

"matlab kya hain aapka, main kuch samjha nahi " Saleem Khan spoke for the first time.

"abbu woh.....woh umer jante the ki main aur asfand ek dusre ko pasand karte hain" she nervously told him

Saleem stood up and went near his daughter, Hoor was still looking down, he kept his hand on head and asked softly "toh aapne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya ki aap asfand ko pasand karti hain main kabhi wahan aapka rishta the hi nahi karta"

Hoor looked at her father with teary eyes, and hugged him

"mujhe maaf kardijiye abbu, main aapko dukh nahi pouchahna chahti thi, sorry abbu mujhe maaf kardijiye" she kept apologizing.

He consoled his daughter and said "mere liye aapki khusihiyon se badh kar aur kuch bhi nahi hain beta, aap apni dil baat mujhse be jhijhak keh sakti hain thik haan?"

Hoor wiped her tears and nodded her head.

"accha chalo bohot ho gaya time dekha hain kitni der ho gayi, mehmaan ana shuru ho jayenge kuch hi der mein aur dulhan abhi tak tayyar hi nahi hui" her mother said to lighten the situation.

"main tumhare bhai ko dekh kar aati pata nahi tayyar hua bhi ken ahi, tum bhi jaldi tayyar ho jao" her mother told her.

"haan ammi tayyar ho jaungi, pehle ek kaam hain who kar lun" she told her mother.

When her parents left her room, she took her phone and dialed a number.

"hello" she said meekly.

"Mubarak ho" said a husky voice from the other side.

"Shukriya" replied, there was a silence between them.

"maine aapse maafi mangna chahti thi" she said in a small voice.

"kyun aap ki koi ghalti hain bhi nahi, aap kyun maafi mang rahi hain" Umer replied.

"main pehle hi bohot sharminda hun" the guilt was back, she wanted him to say something bad so her guilt lessens but here he was being a gentleman.

"sharminda hone wali koi baat nahi hain, aap khush hain yehi mere liye bohot hain" he replied making her more guilty.

She didn't say anything.

"waise ek baat kahuna apse" Umer asked.

"jee kahiye" she told him.

"itna bura bhi nahi tha main" listening to this Hoor felt her heart was going to jump out of her body, she didn't say anythinhg she just hung up the phone, then she noticed she had tears in her eyes.

(I am sorry but I am shipping them so hard 😫😫😫)

Now it was time for the engagement, Hoor got ready in a beautiful Joda (if you've read my previous stories you know my love for red😍😍)

The guests also arrived. Hadiya was also dressed in a beautiful pink Joda as it was her engagement as well.

Here Asfand was getting restless to see Hoor, "bhai beith bhi jaa, aa ajyegi" shehry teased him.

Asfand glared at him, then when he looked at the front there she was, the queen of his dreams looking absolutely gorgeous.

Soon she came near him and they both sat together, Asfand leaned towards her and whispered

"bohot khubsurat lag rahi hain aap MashaAllah" Hoor Blushed hearing this compliment.

"aap mujhe kuch nahi kahengi" Hoor looked at him, she was looking really handsome in white sherwani

"jee, aap bhi" she said in small voice, Asfand smiled decided to tease her further

"kya main bhi khubsurat lag raha hoon" he asked her

"nahi....nahi..woh" then she looked at his expressions

"ohoo tang na karein mujhe" she looked away because her cheeks were getting more red.

Asfand chuckled at the expressions of his shy bride.

Soon it was time for the rings to be exchanged. First Hadiya and Shehry exchanged the rings, then it was time for Hoor and Asfand

Hoor looked at the ring, he bought for her, it was a simple ring which she liked a lot, she didn't like those big rings

"kaisi lagi aapko ring" he asked him

"bohot khubsurat hain" she answered genuinely

"waise aapko manna toh padega ki meri pasand hain waise bohot khubsurat" Hoor looked down, she knew what he meant

This time Hoor leaned towards him and said "meri pasand aapse se bhi acchi hain" then she again looked down

Asfand was surprised, he didn't expect her to say that, then he chuckled and held her hand tightly, promising her forever.

Here is and update for you guys, hope you guys will like, please vote ,comment and share your feedback. And thank you so much for understanding my situation.

Love

Ayesha 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
2K 55 10
When love falls between two different persons, who has different culture and different origin, but how did it changed their goals? A story between a...
112K 8.8K 31
It's a love story of two people totally different then each other who met by coincidences and fell in love with each other. Let's experience there lo...
30.7K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...